IndiaDivine.org

Toy Elephant Sarbani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji, Charansparsh. My younger son has a keychain with a steel elephant attached to it. Is it ok for him to keep it or should he get rid of the keychain? Pranam, Sarbani. < wrote: Dear Naz,I am suggesting the remedies for your 31st year. You are already aware of the remedy rules.[ 1 ] Keep at home a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in rain / snow

water. You can keep it in a glass jar.[ 2 ] Offer at a religious place a little chana dal or a pinch of saffron for 7 days regularly.[ 3 ] Keep in your room, high above the ground, a little honey in a small earthen pot. It should be kept in the west corner of your room.Sincerely,Priya , naz rashid <bubbleshonda wrote:>> > Dear Priyaji,> > Would it be possible for you to do my horoscope for this year please, and tell me if there are any remedies i should do.> My birthday is 26/11/1976> place of birth Bradford/ UK> time of birth 2am.> > I am a friend of Susan Rana, who actually gave me your details and i am very grateful for this.> > Once again thankyou so much for all your kind help and assistance.> >

Naz> naz rashid <bubbleshonda wrote:> > A couple of days ago a friend and her child came to visit.> > while i was making food the child knocked a can of paint over> in my living room, the paint spilled over the television, inside the television> and over my sofa.> > i am now having problems with the insurance company. is there> a remedy i could perform to help me with this, i will be speaking with them> on monday when they will make a decision as to if they will> compensate me - or not.> > Thank you once again for you help> Naz> > > New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. > > > > > > >

> Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.>

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Dear Sarbani,

That would result in Saturn+Rahu. Not a good combination. Therefore

he should get rid of it.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Sarbani Khalsa

<khalsa1008 wrote:

>

> Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji,

> Charansparsh. My younger son has a keychain with a steel

elephant attached to it. Is it ok for him to keep it or should he

get rid of the keychain?

>

> Pranam,

> Sarbani.

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Naz,

>

> I am suggesting the remedies for your 31st year. You are already

> aware of the remedy rules.

>

> [ 1 ] Keep at home a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in

> rain / snow water. You can keep it in a glass jar.

> [ 2 ] Offer at a religious place a little chana dal or a pinch of

> saffron for 7 days regularly.

> [ 3 ] Keep in your room, high above the ground, a little honey in

a

> small earthen pot. It should be kept in the west corner of your

room.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , naz rashid

> <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > Would it be possible for you to do my horoscope for this year

> please, and tell me if there are any remedies i should do.

> > My birthday is 26/11/1976

> > place of birth Bradford/ UK

> > time of birth 2am.

> >

> > I am a friend of Susan Rana, who actually gave me your details

> and i am very grateful for this.

> >

> > Once again thankyou so much for all your kind help and

> assistance.

> >

> > Naz

> > naz rashid <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> >

> > A couple of days ago a friend and her child came to visit.

> >

> > while i was making food the child knocked a can of paint over

> > in my living room, the paint spilled over the television, inside

> the television

> > and over my sofa.

> >

> > i am now having problems with the insurance company. is there

> > a remedy i could perform to help me with this, i will be

> speaking with them

> > on monday when they will make a decision as to if they will

> > compensate me - or not.

> >

> > Thank you once again for you help

> > Naz

> >

> >

> > New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing.

> Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games

and

> win prizes.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB

> storage with All New Mail.

> >

> Need Mail bonding?

> Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

>

Thank you. Pranam. < wrote: Dear Sarbani,That would result in Saturn+Rahu. Not a good combination. Therefore he should get rid of it.Sincerely,Priya , Sarbani Khalsa <khalsa1008 wrote:>> Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji,> Charansparsh. My younger son has a keychain with a steel elephant attached to it. Is it

ok for him to keep it or should he get rid of the keychain?> > Pranam,> Sarbani.> > < wrote:> Dear Naz,> > I am suggesting the remedies for your 31st year. You are already > aware of the remedy rules.> > [ 1 ] Keep at home a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in > rain / snow water. You can keep it in a glass jar.> [ 2 ] Offer at a religious place a little chana dal or a pinch of > saffron for 7 days regularly.> [ 3 ] Keep in your room, high above the ground, a little honey in a > small earthen pot. It should be kept in the west corner of your room.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , naz rashid > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> >>

> > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > Would it be possible for you to do my horoscope for this year > please, and tell me if there are any remedies i should do.> > My birthday is 26/11/1976> > place of birth Bradford/ UK> > time of birth 2am.> > > > I am a friend of Susan Rana, who actually gave me your details > and i am very grateful for this.> > > > Once again thankyou so much for all your kind help and > assistance.> > > > Naz> > naz rashid <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> > > > A couple of days ago a friend and her child came to visit.> > > > while i was making food the child knocked a can of paint over> > in my living room, the paint spilled over the television, inside > the television> > and over my sofa.> > > > i am now having problems

with the insurance company. is there> > a remedy i could perform to help me with this, i will be > speaking with them> > on monday when they will make a decision as to if they will> > compensate me - or not.> > > > Thank you once again for you help> > Naz> > > > > > New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. > Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and > win prizes. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB > storage with All New Mail.> >> > > > > > > > Need Mail

bonding?> Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.>

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.