IndiaDivine.org

Car experience Helen Khaj

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear helen,

Keep in the glove box of your car 13 dry dates { chhuhare } tied in

a red colour cloth. The red colour should not be shining red.

For Shani Sade satee, go to the files and read the remedy for it. Do

the remedy for moon in Cancer.

You also have the Kemdrum Yog. Read the remedy for it from the files

and do it.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " helenkhaj "

<helenkhaj wrote:

>

> Mr. Priya,

>

> Your chart description is very knowledgable. I get useful

information

> from your answers.

>

> About car accident:

> You mentioned Saturn + Moon are for vehicle. I agree with you

100%.

> Please read my new vehicle experiences.

> As you know my chart. I have Saturn + Moon influence in my first

and

> seven houses. Also I am in second part of Sat Sati that is Saturn

is

> in my seven house moon.

> I bought a white color car in March 20, 2005.Because I thought

white is

> good color for me. First two weeks I could not drive car because

> uncomfortable with it. I tried to change my view but I was

unsuccess

> due to bad experiences. I never had bad driver record in the US

last 15

> years even a parking ticket. I had horrible accident with this car

in

> June 9th, 2006 and that was my fault. Right side of car was damage

> completly. Before that accident I had some flat tires with new

tires.

> Some small hit in different places. I always ask myself why this

happen

> for me with this car? Honestly, right now I stopped to drive in

free

> ways. I lost my self confidence for drive but I could not go work

> without vehicle. I am afraid all the times because I always wait

for

> new things. I went for car electronic problems in repair shop

eight

> time in last four months. My speed is not higher than 35 miles. I

put

> many protection Kavach in car but it is not helpful. I need to

renew

> my car insurance soon. I know this year I need to pay much more

higher

> rate than last year due that accident.

> I did my all upayas except one upaya for health. I will try to do

as

> soon as possible. I will be thankful if you let me know I need

more

> upaya for my car problem or my previous upayas will help me for it

and

> I do not need more upaya?

>

> Thank you very much for your help and time.

>

> God Bless you.

>

> Helen

>

Dear Mr. Priya, What is glove box alternative? How long I need keep this upaya in car? I go for Shani Sade file for Moon in Cancer I need to offer mustard oil at a shani temple. I am not sure we have Shani temple around of our living place? What is Shani temple alternative? What is Deepak? What is Peepal tree alternative? Please clarify some words in Kemdrum yog upaya. Blood relation can be my mother? What is suparis ( arrica nut )? How much can I use US cents instead of Rs. 1.25 coins? How can I know my mother have Kem Drum yog or not? What is potli? Can I use Shani Sade and Kemdrum upays after my previous upayas? Thank you Helen < wrote: Dear helen,Keep in the glove box of your car 13 dry dates { chhuhare } tied in a red colour cloth. The red colour should not be shining red.For Shani Sade satee, go to the files and read the remedy for it. Do the remedy for moon in Cancer.You also have the Kemdrum Yog. Read the remedy for it from the files and do

it.Sincerely,Priya , "helenkhaj" <helenkhaj wrote:>> Mr. Priya,> > Your chart description is very knowledgable. I get useful information > from your answers.> > About car accident:> You mentioned Saturn + Moon are for vehicle. I agree with you 100%. > Please read my new vehicle experiences.> As you know my chart. I have Saturn + Moon influence in my first and > seven houses. Also I am in second part of Sat Sati that is Saturn is > in my seven house moon. > I bought a white color car in March 20, 2005.Because I thought white is > good color for me. First two weeks I could not drive car because > uncomfortable with it. I tried to change my view but I was unsuccess > due to bad experiences. I

never had bad driver record in the US last 15 > years even a parking ticket. I had horrible accident with this car in > June 9th, 2006 and that was my fault. Right side of car was damage > completly. Before that accident I had some flat tires with new tires. > Some small hit in different places. I always ask myself why this happen > for me with this car? Honestly, right now I stopped to drive in free > ways. I lost my self confidence for drive but I could not go work > without vehicle. I am afraid all the times because I always wait for > new things. I went for car electronic problems in repair shop eight > time in last four months. My speed is not higher than 35 miles. I put > many protection Kavach in car but it is not helpful. I need to renew > my car insurance soon. I know this year I need to pay much more higher > rate than last year due that

accident. > I did my all upayas except one upaya for health. I will try to do as > soon as possible. I will be thankful if you let me know I need more > upaya for my car problem or my previous upayas will help me for it and > I do not need more upaya? > > Thank you very much for your help and time.> > God Bless you.> > Helen>

Dear Mr. Priya, I forget to ask, when I leave the house for the Kemdrum yog upaya it is impossible to not look back because during driving to sea shore how can not check my back cars? Thanks. Helen < wrote: Dear helen,Keep in the glove box of your car 13 dry dates { chhuhare } tied in a red colour cloth. The red colour should not be shining red.For Shani Sade satee, go to the files and read the remedy for it. Do

the remedy for moon in Cancer.You also have the Kemdrum Yog. Read the remedy for it from the files and do it.Sincerely,Priya , "helenkhaj" <helenkhaj wrote:>> Mr. Priya,> > Your chart description is very knowledgable. I get useful information > from your answers.> > About car accident:> You mentioned Saturn + Moon are for vehicle. I agree with you 100%. > Please read my new vehicle experiences.> As you know my chart. I have Saturn + Moon influence in my first and > seven houses. Also I am in second part of Sat Sati that is Saturn is > in my seven house moon. > I bought a white color car in March 20, 2005.Because I thought white is > good color for me. First two weeks I could not drive car

because > uncomfortable with it. I tried to change my view but I was unsuccess > due to bad experiences. I never had bad driver record in the US last 15 > years even a parking ticket. I had horrible accident with this car in > June 9th, 2006 and that was my fault. Right side of car was damage > completly. Before that accident I had some flat tires with new tires. > Some small hit in different places. I always ask myself why this happen > for me with this car? Honestly, right now I stopped to drive in free > ways. I lost my self confidence for drive but I could not go work > without vehicle. I am afraid all the times because I always wait for > new things. I went for car electronic problems in repair shop eight > time in last four months. My speed is not higher than 35 miles. I put > many protection Kavach in car but it is not helpful. I need to renew

> my car insurance soon. I know this year I need to pay much more higher > rate than last year due that accident. > I did my all upayas except one upaya for health. I will try to do as > soon as possible. I will be thankful if you let me know I need more > upaya for my car problem or my previous upayas will help me for it and > I do not need more upaya? > > Thank you very much for your help and time.> > God Bless you.> > Helen>