IndiaDivine.org

Some queries & Feed back

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Good afternoon.

1. My Visa application was succesful and I will be travelling soon for about 2 weeks. Thanks for all your upayas.

2.Treatments are going fine and seems to be hopeful.3.I had a checkup of my lipid profile recently and report was good.4.I am doing well in my job personally.

Sir, I have some queries for which I seek your answers.

1. Off late, I had to escalate the performance of one of my subordinates and recommend some action on him. He is a very bad performer with attitude problems. He is not at all interested in work.

Is it fine, if I handle such issues practically? Considering subordinates are karak of Saturn. It is my duty.

Delays, delays and delays

2.Sir, I have already expressed this several times. From my observation, I see abnormal delays in any of my work although it gets finished finally.

A. Office related work gets delayed because of unexpected problems.

B. When everything is ready and I have to take a printout, printer gets stuck.

C. When I have documents ready and am about to meet a government officer, he goes out of seat.

D. For example if there is any waiting then I have to wait for very long.

I am very well doing the Saturn upayas since he is my Bhagyesh. I remember you attributing this to Rahu. Am I right in my understanding? In my case would you say Rahu can be the reason for delays?

How much ever I plan, there will be delays . If not from my side then from others. I also seem to be getting absent minded.

I seek your urgent intervention sir. These delays make me cry. Sir, when I see the days where my works get easier (ofcourse, provided I am doing my duties)I will have a feeling that God is really there around me.

RegdsAqua