IndiaDivine.org

waiting deadly for ur response guruji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Soma Ji My belssings I usually come streight to your problems n the solutions. you are born in the finiest aceendant of teh zodiac so u can never born ill fated. Your accendant is auqarious in in 22 degree n above. As per as your job is concerned, the Mars- Mangal is the 3rd n 10th lord to the accendant n opt in the maximum stage in 12th ouse and making you aggressive toward life. its is also a manglik you so there would be many ups n downs in the marilat life or husbands income. 2. as the GURU-jupiter is in the 7th house, i normally duno consider guru gud in 7th house. '"kar ko bhabanasaya"....so u need to worship trusrday fasting for thebeterment of your husband. 3. Your luck & family & property lord is week so u need to wear a white Topaz of 7 rati n above in the middle finger in silver its is nota costly

stone.. 4. You need to wear a Emral for the best resulats of your joga karak lord for job n finance -- Emrald above 6 raiti in silver in the littel finger on wednesday. Regulary chant hanuman chalisa with the follwong manta "Sarvo badha binurmuktu dhanadhayanya sutah nutah manushya mat prasaden bhabischayti na sansaya. ". I hope all your worries will wide off. As little time i may not able to see your husbands hororscope so will take time n feed back you . If you want to talk to me or meet me call me for appointment 098611 21875 my cell no Guruji Trinandan Mishra

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Guruji

take my pronaams...

i want to know for which day u said to do

fast?...........tues/thurs day?

total fast?...or veg.....i hve to go office.....bit

weak to do.

now am totall y pennyless to wear any..

am facing probs in office guruji.......make sure abt

the job future u r seeing....job an go or not?

husband is still jobless.....when he will get back is

in old job.......or will get new job....or will stay

jobless......

plz predict for him.he gonna totally frustrated along

with me also.

every time i do afraid to loose my present job ...face

money less atmosphere with 2 kids........

predict for him guruji.

his dob 13th jan..1960.....calcutta........6.13 am

name stya priya banerjee....

bless me .....and give me power to overcome bad

patch...

ratna banerjee

--- Don Mishra <trinandan wrote:

> Dear Soma Ji

> My belssings

>

> I usually come streight to your problems n the

> solutions. you are born in the finiest aceendant of

> teh zodiac so u can never born ill fated. Your

> accendant is auqarious in in 22 degree n above.

>

> As per as your job is concerned, the Mars- Mangal

> is the 3rd n 10th lord to the accendant n opt in the

> maximum stage in 12th ouse and making you aggressive

> toward life. its is also a manglik you so there

> would be many ups n downs in the marilat life or

> husbands income.

>

> 2. as the GURU-jupiter is in the 7th house, i

> normally duno consider guru gud in 7th house. ' " kar

> ko bhabanasaya " ....so u need to worship trusrday

> fasting for thebeterment of your husband.

>

> 3. Your luck & family & property lord is week so u

> need to wear a white Topaz of 7 rati n above in the

> middle finger in silver its is nota costly stone..

>

> 4. You need to wear a Emral for the best resulats

> of your joga karak lord for job n finance -- Emrald

> above 6 raiti in silver in the littel finger on

> wednesday.

>

> Regulary chant hanuman chalisa with the follwong

> manta

>

> " Sarvo badha binurmuktu dhanadhayanya sutah nutah

> manushya mat prasaden bhabischayti na sansaya. " .

>

> I hope all your worries will wide off.

> As little time i may not able to see your husbands

> hororscope so will take time n feed back you .

>

> If you want to talk to me or meet me

> call me for appointment

>

> 098611 21875 my cell no

>

> Guruji

> Trinandan Mishra

>

>

>

>

>

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's

> economy) at Games.

Thanks

Soma Banerjee

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

Guest guest

Dear Somaji my blessings am repeteing again the thngs i told u regarding fasting 2. as the GURU-jupiter is in the 7th house, inormally duno consider guru gud in 7th house. '"karko bhabanasaya" ....so u need to worship thursday n eat yellow rice in the morning if u cant do fasting, for thebeterment of your husband. Om gurave namah for regular chant. guruji 9861121875soma banerjee <somabaner wrote: Gurujitake my pronaams...i want to know for which day u said to dofast?...........tues/thurs day?total fast?...or veg.....i hve to go office.....bitweak to do.now am totall y pennyless to wear any..am facing probs in office guruji.......make sure abtthe job future u r seeing....job an go or not?husband is still jobless.....when he will get back isin old job.......or will get new job....or will stayjobless......plz predict for him.he gonna totally frustrated alongwith me also.every time i do afraid to loose my present job ...facemoney less atmosphere with 2 kids........predict for him guruji.his dob 13th jan..1960.....calcutta........6.13 amname stya priya banerjee....bless me .....and give me power to overcome badpatch...ratna

banerjee--- Don Mishra <trinandan > wrote:> Dear Soma Ji> My belssings> > I usually come streight to your problems n the> solutions. you are born in the finiest aceendant of> teh zodiac so u can never born ill fated. Your> accendant is auqarious in in 22 degree n above. > > As per as your job is concerned, the Mars- Mangal> is the 3rd n 10th lord to the accendant n opt in the> maximum stage in 12th ouse and making you aggressive> toward life. its is also a manglik you so there> would be many ups n downs in the marilat life or> husbands income. > > 2. as the GURU-jupiter is in the 7th house, i> normally duno consider guru gud in 7th house. '"kar> ko bhabanasaya"....so u need to worship trusrday> fasting for thebeterment of your husband. > > 3. Your luck

& family & property lord is week so u> need to wear a white Topaz of 7 rati n above in the> middle finger in silver its is nota costly stone.. > > 4. You need to wear a Emral for the best resulats> of your joga karak lord for job n finance -- Emrald> above 6 raiti in silver in the littel finger on> wednesday. > > Regulary chant hanuman chalisa with the follwong> manta> > "Sarvo badha binurmuktu dhanadhayanya sutah nutah> manushya mat prasaden bhabischayti na sansaya. ". > > I hope all your worries will wide off. > As little time i may not able to see your husbands> hororscope so will take time n feed back you . > > If you want to talk to me or meet me > call me for appointment > > 098611 21875 my cell no > > Guruji > Trinandan Mishra> > > > >

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's> economy) at Games.Thanks Soma BanerjeeDid you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

you may contact me on my masanger , my massanger id is Devenderjain_kumar, i will look after your problem thanks a lot for calllingVedic Astrology , Don Mishra <trinandan wrote:>> Dear Somaji > my blessings> am repeteing again the thngs i told u regarding fasting> > 2. as the GURU-jupiter is in the 7th house, i> normally duno consider guru gud in 7th house. '"kar> ko bhabanasaya" ....so u need to worship thursday n eat yellow rice in the morning if u cant do fasting, for thebeterment of your husband. > > Om gurave namah for regular chant. > > guruji> 9861121875> > soma banerjee somabaner wrote:> Guruji> > take my pronaams...> > i want to know for which day u said to do> fast?...........tues/thurs day?> > total fast?...or veg.....i hve to go office.....bit> weak to do.> > now am totall y pennyless to wear any..> > am facing probs in office guruji.......make sure abt> the job future u r seeing....job an go or not?> > husband is still jobless.....when he will get back is> in old job.......or will get new job....or will stay> jobless......> > plz predict for him.he gonna totally frustrated along> with me also.> > every time i do afraid to loose my present job ...face> money less atmosphere with 2 kids........> > predict for him guruji.> > his dob 13th jan..1960.....calcutta........6.13 am> name stya priya banerjee....> > bless me .....and give me power to overcome bad> patch...> > ratna banerjee> --- Don Mishra trinandan wrote:> > > Dear Soma Ji> > My belssings> > > > I usually come streight to your problems n the> > solutions. you are born in the finiest aceendant of> > teh zodiac so u can never born ill fated. Your> > accendant is auqarious in in 22 degree n above. > > > > As per as your job is concerned, the Mars- Mangal> > is the 3rd n 10th lord to the accendant n opt in the> > maximum stage in 12th ouse and making you aggressive> > toward life. its is also a manglik you so there> > would be many ups n downs in the marilat life or> > husbands income. > > > > 2. as the GURU-jupiter is in the 7th house, i> > normally duno consider guru gud in 7th house. '"kar> > ko bhabanasaya"....so u need to worship trusrday> > fasting for thebeterment of your husband. > > > > 3. Your luck & family & property lord is week so u> > need to wear a white Topaz of 7 rati n above in the> > middle finger in silver its is nota costly stone.. > > > > 4. You need to wear a Emral for the best resulats> > of your joga karak lord for job n finance -- Emrald> > above 6 raiti in silver in the littel finger on> > wednesday. > > > > Regulary chant hanuman chalisa with the follwong> > manta> > > > "Sarvo badha binurmuktu dhanadhayanya sutah nutah> > manushya mat prasaden bhabischayti na sansaya. ". > > > > I hope all your worries will wide off. > > As little time i may not able to see your husbands> > hororscope so will take time n feed back you . > > > > If you want to talk to me or meet me > > call me for appointment > > > > 098611 21875 my cell no > > > > Guruji > > Trinandan Mishra> > > > > > > > > > > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's> > economy) at Games.> > Thanks > Soma Banerjee> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/ > > > > > > > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out.>

Guest guest

for some reason, i keep getting your email.

I am not affialated with the address of

vedic astro.

please re-send.

thanks

--- soma banerjee <somabaner wrote:

> Guruji

>

> take my pronaams...

>

> i want to know for which day u said to do

> fast?...........tues/thurs day?

>

> total fast?...or veg.....i hve to go office.....bit

> weak to do.

>

> now am totall y pennyless to wear any..

>

> am facing probs in office guruji.......make sure abt

> the job future u r seeing....job an go or not?

>

> husband is still jobless.....when he will get back

> is

> in old job.......or will get new job....or will stay

> jobless......

>

> plz predict for him.he gonna totally frustrated

> along

> with me also.

>

> every time i do afraid to loose my present job

> ...face

> money less atmosphere with 2 kids........

>

> predict for him guruji.

>

> his dob 13th jan..1960.....calcutta........6.13 am

> name stya priya banerjee....

>

> bless me .....and give me power to overcome bad

> patch...

>

> ratna banerjee

> --- Don Mishra <trinandan wrote:

>

> > Dear Soma Ji

> > My belssings

> >

> > I usually come streight to your problems n the

> > solutions. you are born in the finiest aceendant

> of

> > teh zodiac so u can never born ill fated. Your

> > accendant is auqarious in in 22 degree n above.

> >

> > As per as your job is concerned, the Mars-

> Mangal

> > is the 3rd n 10th lord to the accendant n opt in

> the

> > maximum stage in 12th ouse and making you

> aggressive

> > toward life. its is also a manglik you so there

> > would be many ups n downs in the marilat life or

> > husbands income.

> >

> > 2. as the GURU-jupiter is in the 7th house, i

> > normally duno consider guru gud in 7th house.

> ' " kar

> > ko bhabanasaya " ....so u need to worship trusrday

> > fasting for thebeterment of your husband.

> >

> > 3. Your luck & family & property lord is week so

> u

> > need to wear a white Topaz of 7 rati n above in

> the

> > middle finger in silver its is nota costly stone..

>

> >

> > 4. You need to wear a Emral for the best

> resulats

> > of your joga karak lord for job n finance --

> Emrald

> > above 6 raiti in silver in the littel finger on

> > wednesday.

> >

> > Regulary chant hanuman chalisa with the follwong

> > manta

> >

> > " Sarvo badha binurmuktu dhanadhayanya sutah

> nutah

> > manushya mat prasaden bhabischayti na sansaya. " .

> >

> > I hope all your worries will wide off.

> > As little time i may not able to see your

> husbands

> > hororscope so will take time n feed back you .

> >

> > If you want to talk to me or meet me

> > call me for appointment

> >

> > 098611 21875 my cell no

> >

> > Guruji

> > Trinandan Mishra

> >

> >

> >

> >