IndiaDivine.org

[RE] financial struggle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Om Namo Naaraayanaaya ||

Dear Seema,

Namaskar

In your chart lagna rises in Sagittarius at 28 deg 36' with Sagittarius Navamsa.

6th Lord in your chart is venus and 10th lord is Mercury which joins Sun, the lord of 9th in the 12 th house of expenses. The planets Venus, Mercury and Sun are placed in 10th from Moon too. All these planets have Rasi Drishti of Rahu who is placed in the 8th house of unexpected events. Currently you are running Jupiter-Rahu from Nov 2006 onwards & will go on till April 2009. This is Chidra Dasha which goes troublesome specially when the planet is placed badly in the chart. Rahu has rasi drishti on 12th, 3rd and 6th house which implies that there will be sudden rise in expenditure, troubles with siblings and with service / profession/ health issues. This also implies that there will be frequent change of jobs during this period.

The remedy is to pray to Lord Vishnu as it can control Rahu. In Navamsa (D-9) the Ishta Devata is indicated by Saturn and if Saturn is Ista then Narayana is indicated which is another name of Lord Vishnu.

In Dasamsa chart, Rahu joins Jupiter in D-10 lagna and Rahu is the co-lord of 6th house of profession. Current dasa is Cp-Sg till Dec 2007 and Sg lord Jupiter is afflicted with Rahu. Hence prayers to Lord Vishnu will help professionally too. Also, 9th lord Venus exchanges sign with 11th lord Moon & Mars is placed along with Venus. Third House Scorpio lord is Mars, debiliated but lord Moon is exalted making Mars capable of changing the job.

Hence Cp-Sc dasha from Dec 2007 to April 2008 will help you get a new job.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashwin Hirani

Navi-Mumbai - 400 709.

Email : ashwiyn

---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

Subject : [Astrology.Saatwik.com] Digest Number 1436

Date : 11 Sep 2007 07:35:10 -0000

To : Vedic Astrology

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1. financial struggle Seema

1. financial struggle

Posted by: "Seema" < seema1263 >

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:58 pm (PST)

Hello,

I am having a lot of financial difficulties. I recently joined a new job but the pay is not very much. I have had an increase in expensives some of which had not been anticipated. Is there anything I can do to improve my situation. I am looking for a second job as well. Any advice will be helpful. My birth details are december 13, 1980 time 9:00am place Long Beach California USA.

Thanks.

Seema

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1)