IndiaDivine.org

[RE] Please help Urgently

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Om Namo Naaraayanaaya ||

Good Day to You,

Namaskar

The longitude for Akola is 77º E 00'. In your chart lagna rises in Leo at 15 deg 58' with Leo Navamsa.

10th Lord in the chart is Venus situated in 5th house but its dispositor Jupiter is retrogate indicating lot of efforts will have to be taken with context to profession during its period. In Dasamsa(D-10), Venus is 10th lord and placed in 8th house of unexpected events with Rahu. Current dasha is Rahu-Venus which is running from July 2006 to July 2009. Hence, during this period there will be lot of obstacles & unexpected events in profession. It will also be difficult to stabilise in the job and you will be looking for frequent changes.

The current pratyantardasha running is Rahu-Ven-Rahu which will not be helpful in finding a new job. Next is Jupiter which is placed in 10th house of profession in Libra (the sign of venus) in Dasamsa and is the lord of 3rd house of new ventures. Jupiter is retrogate indicating you will have to put extra efforts to find a job.

Hence in Rahu-Ven-Jup starting from January 2008 will get you the new job. 9th from Arudha Lagna is Aquarius. Sun is currently transiting Virgo and will transit in Aquarius from 13 feb 2008 to 14 March 2008 when you will start your new job.

In D-1, from Moon 10th lord is Mercury placed in the 6th house of service. Mercury is the lord of 11th and 2nd house of income & wealth. Amatyakaraka is Mars and 6th from Mars is Gemini sign whose lord is Mercury. All this indicate prayers to Lord Vishnu. In Navamsa, 9th from Atmakarka Mercury is Saturn & Moon. With Saturn higher in degrees, the palana devata (the one who will help in upbringing in life) will be Saturn which indicates Narayana.

Therefore, pray sincerely to Lord Vishnu which will help you in your professional matters. You can start this by reciting "Vishnu Sahastra Naamavali".

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashwin Hirani

Navi-Mumbai - 400 709.

Email : ashwiyn

---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

Subject : [Astrology.Saatwik.com] Digest Number 1443

Date : 21 Sep 2007 07:31:11 -0000

To : Vedic Astrology

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1. Please help Urgently dhok_ks

2. Horoscope raguvijay

1. Please help Urgently

Posted by: "dhok_ks" <dhok_ks >

Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:44 pm (PST)

Hi,

Am Looking for a new job.Please help me out in how much time shall I get it.

My details:-

Name:- Purushottam

DOB :- 25th January 1981 (25/01/1981)

Place :- Akola,Maharashtra,India

76º00' - East Longitude

Time:- 8:35 PM (2035 hours)

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1)

2. Horoscope

Posted by: "raguvijay" <raguvijay

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:17 am (PST)

Dear respected Guruji's

Please go thro my horoscope and give your valuble reading'

Name: S.Raguraman

DOB:24.11.1963

POB:Manamadurai (Madurai Dist.Tamilnadu)

Time:05.30 AM

Nakshatram: Avittam is it correct (because i have lost my horoscope)

Rasi: Kumba is it correct.

My query is I am a contented person.Working in a PVT Co for more than 20 years though slow progress in financially/work. I am OK. but the my family people force me to shine more. Please go thro and I will have a good future/job.

If not remedies may be suggested.

Pranams and waiting your valuble reply.

Hare Ramakrishna

S.Raguraman