IndiaDivine.org

[Astrology.Saatwik.com] Calling all Real Hindus. What you should do, or shouldnt?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well met Bhaskerji. Appreciate the well worded and cultured reply. First and foremost, I would appreciate not to be associated with Gandhiji, as he is not a follower of hinduism, but ahimsaism. All our deities carry weapons for a reason, our epics are that of the ramayan and the mahabharata are war epics, hinduism is NOT a peaceful religion, but it is one that advocates peace as the BEST option. It's funny how after all my years of being a hindutvaadi, I get a mail like this from a stranger, I am shocked at the change of my belief systems. Your reply though nicely worded, was implying that I am a gandhi ahimsite. Nothing could be further from the truth. Getting to the point, I appreciate zeal for dharma and advocate it in all respects. Stemming the tide of kali yuga is the rightful duty of all hindus. BUT to be honest, this is what I really think.After years of "activism"

ie. mainly getting angry online, forwarding posts and websites preaching hindu rights etc. I realized something after awhile.. being an online activist or preaching hate , insulting others etc, made me no better then the enemy itself. Don't be one of those 'hindutvaadis" or so called "fighters for dharma" when all one does is talk on forums and get angry about things. If you are going to use the name of Shivaji, etc. I think one should actually live up to those great warriors of the path in word and deed. That means giving up ones attachments for an easier life, making a large sacrifice, going out there and meeting the enemy face on. One thing I always think is, when it comes to a lot of so called "hindutvaadis" Not all mind you, but a lot of them. Is there they go around speaking of defending their dharma etc. But they wont donate even 1/10th of their income to a temple, or to hindu activites projects, hell I even ran a seva program

for 2 years and the same hindutvaadis didnt even bother voluntaring for it, they came up with all kinds of excuses, and the next day i notice they post 3 or four posts online preaching hindutva.basically they wont actually do what it really takes to make a difference. Not to say i'm one of them who would, which is why I advocate my way of doing things, uplifting myself and bringing others up and into hinduism. Hate or zeal really doesnt accomplish a lot in my opinion, it made me angry and bitter, and I saw nothing being actually done for my religion. From one warrior to another, Arvind. Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Arvindji,I appreciate your views and feel thatYou are a good man, practising tolerancelike Gandhiji and other great men.I am not as good as You, with less tolerancelevels, which may need to seemore seasons to mature. For me it is a simplerule, that some people do not understand the language of sweet words,they only understandthe swift move of the sword. We will leavethis case seperate, but if all people wereto understand the language of scripturesand the teachings therein, then there would have been no need for Policestations, policemen or courts or dispensers of justices. Just having satsanga mandals in every lane of India wouldhave sufficed. But it is not so easy. Allof all Hindus,of us cannot

become Buddhas, and make the abusers see reason, by our calmness.Your suggestion is taken in right spirit,That we must self improve instead of trying toimprove others. But we are not tryingto improve others. We are only doing part ofour duty for a better and bigger cause.If we walk on the road with our family, andsomeone eveteases on the ladies of our family, we are not going to tell the eveteaser that "Man Iam on self improvement mode and self controlling mode,so please do not look at my ladies". He will not listen.He only needs a tight slap or few knocks to understand the wrong he is doing. I cannot become a good Hinduby remaining mute, when this happens. So while appreciating your whole mail, which iseducative, inspiring and coming from a clean heart, as I can see it, I would still prefer to followteachings of Swami Vivekananda or Bhagat Singh,or Rani Jhansibai or Prithviraj Chauhan or

ShivajiNaharaj, or Netaji S.Bose, but not follow Gandhiji,for day to day affairs and facing crime.But of course I would certainly follow Gandhijiin his utterance and constant practise of Rama namaJapa, because that has to be the ultimate aim of allHindus when one breathes his last, toutter the name of "Rama".Most of us are on self analysis daily ad tryingto improve ourselves in major departments, but does notmean that when defending ones Dharma, arises,one has to stay mum.No,one has to pick up the weaponsand go to the battlefront immediately.Please do not mind my mail, as I saidI repeat that You are a good man, but each one hashis own way of perceiving things and matterof individual approach, to solving problems,.One brother practising self reliance, like yourself,and spreading good name of Hindu teachings, and another brother like myself, dealing harshly withthe perpetrators,

is the right mix, for Hinduism to sustain. We will continue our ways, till someone else takes our seats.kind regards,Bhaskar.Vedic Astrology , Arvind Rampal <rampal108wrote:>> Dear hindu brothers, I understand thoroughly the anger we feel whenmany people defame our religion. I was/am a hindu activist in my ownright, but when I see the amount of defamation etc. on hinduism on theinternet, I started losing hope. Like yourself I am not a crime boss,etc or a policeman etc. and have limited scope of power. I have givenup hope on launching "online wars" trying to stop defamation on ourreligion etc. What I have done, though, is on a daily basis try toimprove myself and my spiritual progress, teaching others, being agood example to my community and to others in general that whensomeone says Wow you

did a lot of charity or how did you succeed inthis and that endeavour..." I say no, it was this deity or this prayerthat helped me, and it can help you too, or I say, hinduism teachesone to be self controlled, then I go on to preach about meditation,yoga , astrology etc. I have seen many people changed in this way,many take my advice even> non-hindus start to learn meditation or involve themself in occultpractice and become pagans that follow their own gods, ie. Isis, Gaiaor deities of pagan religions, eventually they start beliving inre-incarnation, medtiation, and are more or less following hindupractices even if they dont know it. My advice is that, do whatever wecan with whatever capabilities we have in order to preserve andmaintain our great religion. I used to be angry and zealous at atime, but I realized, it doesnt accomplish much. Online there is justtoo much anti-hindu propoganda, focus on ourselves,

upliftingourselves, improving ourselves, and then being an example to the worldof what a good hindu is or acts like.> Take care and god bless.> Jai Shiva Shankara Mahadeva!> Maha bholenath ki Jaya!> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> Dear Ramjee,> > "kadar man kahun ek adhara> Dev Dev aalasi pukara "> > I agree that harsh language does not serve the purpose.> But when one feels helpless against these vermins of > society, and is not able to come forth with strong> measures to contain such people,due to secular laws> in our country, then such expressions come forward.> > I wish that this man is booked and made to pay for> his sins, this great sin he has committed against our> religion and the Lord, I wish I was some mafia Don or> in Crime Branch and had some powers to show> this fellow what

happens when you talk like this.> > Being a householder and a common middleclass person> with our own typical set of individual problems,> we people have to think before every step we take.> Hence I was calling all the people sitting in good > positions and powerful, from whom we could expect> some action on this man. > > "Binay na manat jaldhi jad gaye teen din beeti> bole Ram sakop tab bhay binu hoi na preeti"> > "As kahi Raghupati chaap chadhava> yah mat Lakshman ke man bhava".> > kaun hai yahan par joh Dhanush par baan chadha kar > is dusht ko akkal sikha sakta hai aur dhool chata > sakta hai ?> > regards,> Bhaskar.> > Vedic Astrology , Ramjee S <s.ramjee@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > > >

> > > > your reaction is understandable. You are quick> temperea like Lakshmana. Use of harsh language will not serve the> mission of giving the trouth and richness of our noble HINDU culture.> Let us join and start discussion on true sanathana dharma and > virtues of ramayana.> > > > I request other members of this group to join in> raising our voice blasphemy. ALL ARE WELCOME> > JAIRAM> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > Dear Friends,> > > > One Rascal masquerading as a astrologer,Sreenadh,> > in his own Forum, has mentioned in an article written by > > himself,in a translation done by himself on shlokas written > > by himself or on paying money to poor Sanskrit knowers,> > on Birth of Rama, that> > Rama was born when his mother Kaushalya had sex with a horse

> > for one full night. His Forums name is > > > > Can we keep quiet with this bastards claim, as such,> > about our God and His Mother ?> > Wake up and kill this rascal, immediately.> > How dare he spoil our new generations and the foreigners> > with all this bakwass.> > He has committed a heinous crime for> > which the only punishment is to> > kill him.> > No other punishment should suffice.> > How many are there to support me ?> > > > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sick of deleting your inbox? 7 Mail has free unlimitedstorage. Get it now.>

Sick of deleting your inbox? 7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.