IndiaDivine.org

[Astrology.Saatwik.com] [RE] CAN RUBY AND PEARL BE WORN AT THE SAME TIME?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi To all the astrologer of this concerned Group Am providing one persons details kindly let me knw the actaul probel with her and wht are the difficulties she may faces and with remedies which will help me to let her life a happy one. date of birth : 23rd Novemver 1985 time if birth: 6.38pm place of birth: bhubaneswar, orissa please let me knw Regards Trinandan Mishra Ashwin Hirani <ashviyn wrote: || Om Namo Narayanaaya || Dear Jaspreet, Namaskar In your chart the lagna rises at 8 deg 27' in scorpio with virgo navamsa. Moon is the 9th lord, a tirne, placed in 10th house. It is debiliated in Navamsa. Hence, wearing pearl will be beneficial. Sun is 10th lord in lagna and is placed in 10 th from AL. In Navamsa it is with enemy Saturn, placed in 12 th house but 10th from Moon &

AL. So wearing Ruby will help in matters related to profession. Yes, both of them can be worn at the same time as they will help in professional matters and in general fortune. Hope this helps. Thanks & Regards, Ashwin

Hirani Navi-Mumbai - 400 709. Email : ashwiyn (AT) hotmail (DOT) com ---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------Subject : [Astrology.Saatwik.com] CAN RUBY AND PEARL BE WORN AT THE SAME TIME?Date : Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:10:38 -0000From : "J Dhillon" <jazdhillon >To : Vedic Astrology Hell everyone, I have been advised by some astrologers to wear a ruby, and some to wear a pearl. ONe person has told

me I can wear both at the same time. PLEASE ADVISE My details are: Name: Jaspreet Dhillon Sex: Male D.O.B 20th November 1981 T.O.B 7:56AM Place London, England, UK

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.