IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology [Astrology.Saatwik.com] Please help me understand this

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

After I used to consult our family "Guruji" for predictions etc..but now that he is very old & has suffered he is unable to attend to any queries;Was hoping you could help me.

Iam soon going to be 30 this Aug,a Divorcee with a 2 year 8 mnoths old daughter.Parents want me to get married again,but Iam very apprehensive as Iam older now & with a kid.Was hassled for Dowry in my previous wedlock & was greatly tortured.

I have "Kala-Sarpa Yogam" in my chart & we have done the necessary pooja at Kalahasti & TiruNageshwaram.They say that people having this yogam usually suffer for first half of their lives & will have a smooth life later on;Is this true?Or people with Kala-Sarpa Dosham have to suffer throughout thier lives?Kindly advise.(I offer pooja at the Naga-KattaStone-idols of Naga & perform milk-Abhishekam every month on the day when Arudra Nakshakra falls).

Also Iam trying to get a placement in the Airlines,but with no luck so far.Have been through only problems & hardships so far & my life since my childhood has always been a struggle.People whom i trusted all these years have now turned their backs against me since they donot want to be associated with a Divorcee.

Could you kindly tell me if Iam doomed to have a ill-fate through out my life????????

Date of Birth: 28/08/1978

Time: 28th Night,12.40A.M

Place: Nellore,AndhraPradesh

Arudra Nakshatra

Mithuna Raashi

Questions:

1.Do I have a re-marriage in my chart?If yes,will I be happy?

2.When will I get a job?

It's very difficult to be a single parent as the society does not respect such a person.

Please help......

-----

Sushma

--- On Mon, 7/28/08, Rajiv Tandon <rajtan1008 wrote:

Rajiv Tandon <rajtan1008Vedic Astrology Re: [Astrology.Saatwik.com] Please help me understand thisVedic Astrology Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 10:13 PM

Better do not ask anyone for any child beow 12 years (balyawastha) .

Kids dasha does not effect OK

Do not be afraid and beware of so called predictors

shuchi_89 <shuchi_89 >Vedic AstrologyTuesday, July 22, 2008 22:42:08[Astrology.Saatwik. com] Please help me understand this

For me it is a serious matter and I want some good advise from theVedic astrology experts here.Birth details of a female jatakMarch 6th 200210:07 AMFort Myers, Florida (26 N 38; 81 W 52)She will be entering Venus Mahadasha in 2010, which has got me worriedbecause Venus the Maraka planet in this chart is in twelfth housealbeit exalted, which may be increasing its maraka powers.As you can see from her chart that her Moon is debilitated in eighthhouse. Mars, however, is in his own sign in lagna. I am not sure ifthis causing cancellation of debilitation of moon or not, pleaseadvise me on this aspect also. What are other benefic or maleficinfluences in this chart?I am not asking you to make a full prediction. But I want to put mymind to rest by understanding the chart and also find remedies tomitigate the malefic influences.thanks in advanceS.

ShuklaSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .