Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

RAMESHBABU GORANTLA,

DATE--11/MARCH/1974,

TIME--5:35 AM,

PLACE--CHILAKALURIPET,

LONGITUDE--080:10 EAST,

LATITUDE--016:05 NORTH.

PRESENT STAY AT HYDERABAD.With Regards,Rameshbabu Gorantla.--- On Thu, 8/21/08, gkdoda <gkdoda wrote:

gkdoda <gkdodaVedic Astrology Re: Astrologers pls help and do the predictionsVedic Astrology Date: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 6:29 AM

Pls tell your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth.Attachments are not stored in this group.AdminVedic Astrology, Rameshbabu Gorantla<ramesh.gorantla@ ...> wrote:>> DEAR �ASTROLOGY GURU s,> �> This is Rameshbabu from Hyderabad,member of this GROUP.As per urrequest I'm sending my data and pls do the reading and send me thepredictions. THESE are my genuine charts and also not to test u.But outof curiosity.Since I'm fed up off everything.NOT EVEN GOD's AREFAVOURING atleast I hope U do.I PRAY TO GOD regularly but nothingheeds.Pls help this forbidden soul.Hope to get help from all of themembers including Moderators.I REQUEST HONOURABLE GURUs LIKEBHASKARANJI, SREERAMJI, BHAGAVATHJI, SUNILJI,KN RAOJI,TKP GOPALJI,NSBJI�and ALL THE OTHER

LEARNED SOULs TO SEND THEIR VALUABLESUGGESTIONS. I'M INTO SUICIDE MOOD,DEPRESSED and TOTALLY CONFUSED.ATany minute I MAY ATTEMPT SUICIDE. I NEED UR HELP.> DO HELP ME.BE KIND TO ME please.I have met a few astrologers in therecent past,thats how I got this HOROSCOPE CHARTS.> I'll be grateful if u send me as soon as possible.Pls do include thedetails such as WHEN DO I get a stable income and clear all mydebts,my financial status,period of goodfortune,favourable�times(years)�and career that suits me best.Thanq.> I'M NOT HESITATING TO SEND THIS TO ALL AND REQUESTING THEIR READINGSBECAUSE I NEED HELP.ONLY REASON I NEED HELP.> I REQUEST ALL LEARNED SOULS TO SEND ME THEIR SUGGESTIONS.> If u want to know my genuinity pls call 9849213146.> With Regards,> Rameshbabu Gorantla.>