IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology querry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sheel,

If you had mentioned more details about your problem it would have been a better thing from study point of view and also to give opinion. I am giving my analysis here regardless of knowing the details.

You are Tula lagn, Kark ras. You are under Shukr mahadasha that lasts till 2020 in your case and Rahu antardasha that lasts till 2010 in your case. Your Guru antardasha will begin in July 2010.

Your gochar Shani is in 11th house , aaya sthana. Your gochar Guru is in 3rd house , bhatru sthana, parakram sthan. Friend, your sadesati is in progress.

Your gochar Guru will change its rashi in December and will have a very good effect on your career and also in romantic life. You are having very good gochar Guru even now which is more beneficial for your brother/sisters and for your religious world and holy thinking which is very good. You might be thinking a lot about good and bad, worshiping etc and keep doing it. You soon will have support for your materialitsic success also from Guru.

Shani is not helping you right now and it could be the main cause for your financial worries. You have to be wise and not loose patience. Shani will change its rashi in October 2009. However, you will get help from Guru from this December. Shani in these two years might have caused primarily lots and lots of financial worries and also some trouble to your children and education.

Your Guru antardasha will begin in 2010. In short, you are moving forward every day towards happiness. It will come first by Guru transit in December, major change you will notice in October 2009 when Shani chnages its rashi.

One advise - dont rely on your "luck" all the time. You have to work. Its 99% your efforts and 1 % luck. I would say to make it 100 you need both. If you put 98% efforts you will not succeed. Put 100% and then only rely on luck.

Thank you for giving the opportunity to study your kundali and to study astrology.

I wish you good luck in getting a job very soon.

- Abhijit

--- On Wed, 10/29/08, sheelgurjar28 <sheelgurjar28 wrote:

sheelgurjar28 <sheelgurjar28Vedic Astrology querryVedic Astrology Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 3:13 AM

sir, my DOB: 28 JUNE 1968, TOB: 14:50, POB: DELHI. I would like to know the exact date/dasa/period of my sampoorna bhagyodaya. i'm still unemployed with so many responsibilities. please help. thanks & regards.