IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology Need Soluton to my Problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shailesh,

My friend its always a pleasure to write when you see that the problems in the persons horoscope are coming to an end and a new phase is coming soon. Otherwise the person studying the horoscope has to cover it up in sugar coated words like - well have patience or well we all go through bad phase or well just few more years or well I wish God helps you.

In your case I am 99.99 % sure - as only God can tell you what is 100 % right - that your new phase of life is coming soon.

Your rashi is Makar and lagn is Vrishchik. Gochar Rahu is in your rashi and gochar Shani is in 8th house from your rashi. Gochar Guru is in 12th house from you rashi. All the important planets that decide your fate more as compared to other planets are in your rashis opposition and on top of that you have Rahu mahadasha and Mangal antardasha. The 8th house represents death, agony, pain, sex. The 12th house represents expenditure. You will understand the upper paragraph better now after knowing what the 8th and 12th house represents. Shailesh, your rashi and your Bhatrusthana is same. In other words your moon is in 3rd house which represents your brothers and sisters. As your rashi was going through a bad phase your sister also went through a bad phase as your moon is in 3rh house.

In 2007 gochar Rahu was in Kumbh rashi and you were under Rahu mahadsha and Chandr antardasha. It was a bad period for your mother or matrusthana which is kumbh rashi sthana.

Its all over Sahilesh. Its all over. Relax. I feel teribbly bad about your sister and I hate to see that these people still exist in our modern world who are barberic to say the least. Keep fighting your battle and you will win.

You know what Shailesh - you have Shukr in your 7th house which represents your wife and that is in Vrishabh rashi. Shukr of Vrishabh rashi in 7th house !! Are you kidding me? Come on. What else do you want? She will be very pretty. Your kundali is good Shailesh. Ravi is in Mesh rashi - uchha sthana, Guru is in Min rashi - swasthana, Shukr in Vrishabh rashi - swasthana. You are good.

The bigest good news is your Guru madasha starts in May 2009 ! HURAAY !!!! Guru is the most influencial planet amongst all good planets and its madasha lasts for 16 year. YES. "16 YEARS". All good things will happen. Shailesh, you suffered a lot - not any more. Its over. Your good days are here. You were a good brother, you are doing your duty. Gochar Shani will change its rashi in 2009 and it will become 9th from Makar rashi - very good for you. Gochar Guru will come to Makar rashi "NEXT MONTH". Very good for you. Guru mahadasha starts in May 2009. Very good for you.

I am not expert here. However, I am very coinfident that your days will change and you will be a happy man. I am so happy for you.

Take care.

- Abhijit

--- On Mon, 11/3/08, s_bist1000 <s_bist1000 wrote:

s_bist1000 <s_bist1000Vedic Astrology Need Soluton to my ProblemsVedic Astrology Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 9:29 PM

Hi,I need your help to sort out certain problems in my life. My biggest problem is money. I am not able to save money. Money does not come regularly. I am working and also have my own software development business. My tasks do not get completed on time.My personal problems are also very high. My father expired in May 2007. My younger sister was killed by her inlwas on 21st Oct 2008. I am fighting a legal battel in the court for her.I am in love with a woman. She also loved me but now she keeps away from me.My date /time of birth are 2nd May 1975, 8:30 pm in the evening.The place of birth is Ahmedabad, Latitude, 23 03 N. Longitude, 72 40 ECan you please help me with my problems and solutions?RegardsShailesh Bist

Hi Abhijit,

Thank you very much for all the effort you put in giving me a solution.

I am really happy to know about the positive time which is approaching.

Once again, I thank you sincerely for giving me the hope. Regards

Shailesh Bist9967843883

Abhijit Dighe <abhijitdighe1970Vedic Astrology Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 5:32:44 AMRe: Vedic Astrology Need Soluton to my Problems

Dear Shailesh,

My friend its always a pleasure to write when you see that the problems in the persons horoscope are coming to an end and a new phase is coming soon. Otherwise the person studying the horoscope has to cover it up in sugar coated words like - well have patience or well we all go through bad phase or well just few more years or well I wish God helps you.

In your case I am 99.99 % sure - as only God can tell you what is 100 % right - that your new phase of life is coming soon.

Your rashi is Makar and lagn is Vrishchik. Gochar Rahu is in your rashi and gochar Shani is in 8th house from your rashi. Gochar Guru is in 12th house from you rashi. All the important planets that decide your fate more as compared to other planets are in your rashis opposition and on top of that you have Rahu mahadasha and Mangal antardasha. The 8th house represents death, agony, pain, sex. The 12th house represents expenditure. You will understand the upper paragraph better now after knowing what the 8th and 12th house represents. Shailesh, your rashi and your Bhatrusthana is same. In other words your moon is in 3rd house which represents your brothers and sisters. As your rashi was going through a bad phase your sister also went through a bad phase as your moon is in 3rh house.

In 2007 gochar Rahu was in Kumbh rashi and you were under Rahu mahadsha and Chandr antardasha. It was a bad period for your mother or matrusthana which is kumbh rashi sthana.

Its all over Sahilesh. Its all over. Relax. I feel teribbly bad about your sister and I hate to see that these people still exist in our modern world who are barberic to say the least. Keep fighting your battle and you will win.

You know what Shailesh - you have Shukr in your 7th house which represents your wife and that is in Vrishabh rashi. Shukr of Vrishabh rashi in 7th house !! Are you kidding me? Come on. What else do you want? She will be very pretty. Your kundali is good Shailesh. Ravi is in Mesh rashi - uchha sthana, Guru is in Min rashi - swasthana, Shukr in Vrishabh rashi - swasthana. You are good.

The bigest good news is your Guru madasha starts in May 2009 ! HURAAY !!!! Guru is the most influencial planet amongst all good planets and its madasha lasts for 16 year. YES. "16 YEARS". All good things will happen. Shailesh, you suffered a lot - not any more. Its over. Your good days are here. You were a good brother, you are doing your duty. Gochar Shani will change its rashi in 2009 and it will become 9th from Makar rashi - very good for you. Gochar Guru will come to Makar rashi "NEXT MONTH". Very good for you. Guru mahadasha starts in May 2009. Very good for you.

I am not expert here. However, I am very coinfident that your days will change and you will be a happy man. I am so happy for you.

Take care.

- Abhijit

--- On Mon, 11/3/08, s_bist1000 <s_bist1000 > wrote:

s_bist1000 <s_bist1000 >Vedic Astrology Need Soluton to my ProblemsVedic AstrologyMonday, November 3, 2008, 9:29 PM

Hi,I need your help to sort out certain problems in my life. My biggest problem is money. I am not able to save money. Money does not come regularly. I am working and also have my own software development business. My tasks do not get completed on time.My personal problems are also very high. My father expired in May 2007. My younger sister was killed by her inlwas on 21st Oct 2008. I am fighting a legal battel in the court for her.I am in love with a woman. She also loved me but now she keeps away from me.My date /time of birth are 2nd May 1975, 8:30 pm in the evening.The place of birth is Ahmedabad, Latitude, 23 03 N. Longitude, 72 40 ECan you please help me with my problems and solutions?RegardsShailesh Bist