IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology Sani and Sun in 8th House

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,Please post birth particulars of the native to discuss. There are number of other parameters to say anything about marriage.Gopal Krishan DodaAdminSaatwik.com

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Ramani <sramani122 wrote:

Dear Swamiji,

I have seen the horoscope of a girl who is 24yrs old. Her & nbsp;Lagna & nbsp;is in Meena Rasi & nbsp;with Sani and Sun placed in Tula rasi. Sani here is exalted while Sun is debilitated. Venus alongwith Guru is posited in Dhanur Rasi in the 10th House- in Kendra. While discussing with some astrologers in Mumbai; Chennai and Kerala they said the Sani+Sun combination in 8th House will lead to loss of & nbsp;her husband. I pointed out that two & nbsp;malefic planets in 8th house first leads to Balarishta. Moreover with Venus joining Guru in a Kendra this bad effect is nullified. Since the girl has survived the balarishta I argued that the malefic effect of the sani sun combination is not there. Moreover Moon is in & nbsp;Taurus and the 8th. house from there is Dhanur rasi where 2 benefic planets are posited so the bad effect of sani sun combi is not confirmed. Also I indicated that for Meena Lagna if Guru is in Dhanur Rasi it gives rise to Hamsa Yoga which should adequately cover up the 8th House risk.

The astrologers refused to accept my argument and maintained that it will affect the husband. I do not know how to convince them.

I would be grateful if you could kindly throw some light on this.There is a reference to this in Parasara Hora Shastra I understand. I request you to kindly give me the details so that I can show to some of the astrologers.

With pranaams

S.Ramani

Date of Birth of the subject is Nov 10th. 1984; Place of birth Mumbai; Time of birth 4.07pm

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 Gopal Krishan Doda wrote :

>Dear Ramani,

>

>Please post birth particulars of the native to discuss. There are number of

>other parameters to say anything about marriage.

>

>Gopal Krishan Doda

>Admin

>Saatwik.com

>

>On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Ramani <sramani122 wrote:

>

> > Dear Swamiji,

> > I have seen the horoscope of a girl who is 24yrs old.

> > Her Lagna is in Meena Rasi with Sani and Sun placed in Tula

> > rasi. Sani here is exalted while Sun is debilitated. Venus alongwith Guru is

> > posited in Dhanur Rasi in the 10th House- in Kendra. While discussing with

> > some astrologers in Mumbai; Chennai and Kerala they said the Sani+Sun

> > combination in 8th House will lead to loss of her husband. I pointed

> > out that two malefic planets in 8th house first leads to Balarishta.

> > Moreover with Venus joining Guru in a Kendra this bad effect is nullified.

> > Since the girl has survived the balarishta I argued that the malefic effect

> > of the sani sun combination is not there. Moreover Moon is in Taurus

> > and the 8th. house from there is Dhanur rasi where 2 benefic planets are

> > posited so the bad effect of sani sun combi is not confirmed. Also I

> > indicated that for Meena Lagna if Guru is in Dhanur Rasi it gives rise to

> > Hamsa Yoga which should adequately cover up the 8th House risk.

> > The astrologers refused to accept my argument and maintained that it will

> > affect the husband. I do not know how to convince them.

> > I would be grateful if you could kindly throw some light on this.There is a

> > reference to this in Parasara Hora Shastra I understand. I request you to

> > kindly give me the details so that I can show to some of the astrologers.

> > With pranaams

> > S.Ramani

Dear Ramani g,

Seeing the horoscope of the details th girl ,she has meen lagna and sun and sat in 8 th house agreed tht malefic in 8 house give problem in getting married and even after in mariage too,but in girl horoscope u got see jupiter how well placed is he cause jup is karka is for husband now talking her horoscope seeing tht from lagna u see sun adn sat in 8 house sat is combust too and 7 lord is wit axis of rahu and ketu in 9 house from moon lagna u see again 1 th house and 7 house axis of rahu and ketu wit mercury being 2nd lord and fifth lord n from venus lagna u see meen lagna and 7 lord is in 12 house wit ketu and u see in D-9 u see Makara lagna mars virgottam in lagna seeing 7 house and 7 lord wit again sun and sat (Sat is combust being D-9 lagnesh) sun being 8 lord again and jup seeing being 3 th lord and 12th lord and as she is undergoing Rahu dasha ,

Taking all this is notice I feel she will go in lot of Breaks and up and down in Her martial Life cause Sun N Sat give lots of problem as u see i saw in D-1 ,D-9,D-10,D-4,D-7 Sun and Sat r toghter in all and Sat is combust and Being lagnesh in D-9 , please gurujan please advise more on this ,Thanxs Mohit

Vedic Astrology CC: gkdodaFrom: sramani122Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 05:58:20 +0000Re: Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Sani and Sun in 8th House

Date of Birth of the subject is Nov 10th. 1984; Place of birth Mumbai; Time of birth 4.07pmOn Tue, 02 Dec 2008 Gopal Krishan Doda wrote :>Dear Ramani,>>Please post birth particulars of the native to discuss. There are number of>other parameters to say anything about marriage.>>Gopal Krishan Doda>Admin>Saatwik.com>>On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Ramani <sramani122 (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com> wrote:>> > Dear Swamiji,> > I have seen the horoscope of a girl who is 24yrs old.> > Her Lagna is in Meena Rasi with Sani and Sun placed in Tula> > rasi. Sani here is exalted while Sun is debilitated. Venus alongwith Guru is> > posited in Dhanur Rasi in the 10th House- in Kendra. While discussing with> > some astrologers in Mumbai; Chennai and Kerala they said the Sani+Sun> > combination in 8th House will lead to loss of her husband. I pointed> > out that two malefic planets in 8th house first leads to Balarishta.> > Moreover with Venus joining Guru in a Kendra this bad effect is nullified.> > Since the girl has survived the balarishta I argued that the malefic effect> > of the sani sun combination is not there. Moreover Moon is in Taurus> > and the 8th. house from there is Dhanur rasi where 2 benefic planets are> > posited so the bad effect of sani sun combi is not confirmed. Also I> > indicated that for Meena Lagna if Guru is in Dhanur Rasi it gives rise to> > Hamsa Yoga which should adequately cover up the 8th House risk.> > The astrologers refused to accept my argument and maintained that it will> > affect the husband. I do not know how to convince them.> > I would be grateful if you could kindly throw some light on this.There is a> > reference to this in Parasara Hora Shastra I understand. I request you to> > kindly give me the details so that I can show to some of the astrologers.> > With pranaams> > S.Ramani

Some big movies will hit the screen this Christmas. Catch all the previews and promos on MSN Entertainment Try it!

Dear Ramani,In this horoscope, UL is in Gemini with Arudha lagna. This shows how much emotionally close she will be with her husband. UL is apected by lagna lord & 10th lord Jupiter, giving happiness in marriage. The problem here is Venus is also aspecting as 8th lord. Debilitated Sun with 10th and 11th lor Saturn in 8th house is also not good. Venus is also darakaraka here. 2nd lord from UL i.e. Moon, although in mooltrikona rasi, is uner rahu-ketu axis.

So, all the negative factors will give some sort of problems in married life - some conflicted with husband, mother-in-law and from some old lady. 2nd house from UL has 32 points in BAV, so this is quite strong and will give long-term married life. For problems, she has 2 solutions ahead.

1. Take the good muhurata at the time of marriage. This can minimized some nagative factors of basic horoscope.2. Suggest her to start fasting on Wednesday (day ruled by lord of UL). This WILL SURELY help her to overcome many problems.

Hope it will you.Gopal Krishan DodaOn Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 11:47 AM, mohit virmani <mohitvirmani wrote:

Dear Ramani g,

Seeing the horoscope of the details th girl ,she has meen lagna and sun and sat in 8 th house agreed tht malefic in 8 house give problem in getting married and even after in mariage too,but in girl horoscope u got see jupiter how well placed is he cause jup is karka is for husband now talking her horoscope seeing tht from lagna u see sun adn sat in 8 house sat is combust too and 7 lord is wit axis of rahu and ketu in 9 house from moon lagna u see again 1 th house and 7 house axis of rahu and ketu wit mercury being 2nd lord and fifth lord n from venus lagna u see meen lagna and 7 lord is in 12 house wit ketu and u see in D-9 u see Makara lagna mars virgottam in lagna seeing 7 house and 7 lord wit again sun and sat (Sat is combust being D-9 lagnesh) sun being 8 lord again and jup seeing being 3 th lord and 12th lord and as she is undergoing Rahu dasha ,

Taking all this is notice I feel she will go in lot of Breaks and up and down in Her martial Life cause Sun N Sat give lots of problem as u see i saw in D-1 ,D-9,D-10,D-4,D-7 Sun and Sat r toghter in all and Sat is combust and Being lagnesh in D-9 , please gurujan please advise more on this ,Thanxs Mohit

Vedic Astrology CC: gkdodaFrom: sramani122

Tue, 2 Dec 2008 05:58:20 +0000Re: Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Sani and Sun in 8th House

Date of Birth of the subject is Nov 10th. 1984; Place of birth Mumbai; Time of birth 4.07pmOn Tue, 02 Dec 2008 Gopal Krishan Doda wrote :>Dear Ramani,>>Please post birth particulars of the native to discuss. There are number of

>other parameters to say anything about marriage.>>Gopal Krishan Doda>Admin>Saatwik.com>>On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Ramani <sramani122 wrote:

>> > Dear Swamiji,> > I have seen the horoscope of a girl who is 24yrs old.> > Her Lagna is in Meena Rasi with Sani and Sun placed in Tula> > rasi. Sani here is exalted while Sun is debilitated. Venus alongwith Guru is

> > posited in Dhanur Rasi in the 10th House- in Kendra. While discussing with> > some astrologers in Mumbai; Chennai and Kerala they said the Sani+Sun> > combination in 8th House will lead to loss of her husband. I pointed

> > out that two malefic planets in 8th house first leads to Balarishta.> > Moreover with Venus joining Guru in a Kendra this bad effect is nullified.> > Since the girl has survived the balarishta I argued that the malefic effect

> > of the sani sun combination is not there. Moreover Moon is in Taurus> > and the 8th. house from there is Dhanur rasi where 2 benefic planets are> > posited so the bad effect of sani sun combi is not confirmed. Also I

> > indicated that for Meena Lagna if Guru is in Dhanur Rasi it gives rise to> > Hamsa Yoga which should adequately cover up the 8th House risk.> > The astrologers refused to accept my argument and maintained that it will

> > affect the husband. I do not know how to convince them.> > I would be grateful if you could kindly throw some light on this.There is a> > reference to this in Parasara Hora Shastra I understand. I request you to

> > kindly give me the details so that I can show to some of the astrologers.> > With pranaams> > S.Ramani

Some big movies will hit the screen this Christmas. Catch all the previews and promos on MSN Entertainment Try it!

Dear Guruji,

Thank you very much for your kind and beautiful analysis. Will ask her to implement your recomendations.

Koti Namaskaars

Ramani

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 Gopal Krishan Doda wrote :

>Dear Ramani,

>

>In this horoscope, UL is in Gemini with Arudha lagna. This shows how much

>emotionally close she will be with her husband. UL is apected by lagna lord

> & 10th lord Jupiter, giving happiness in marriage. The problem here is Venus

>is also aspecting as 8th lord. Debilitated Sun with 10th and 11th lor Saturn

>in 8th house is also not good. Venus is also darakaraka here. 2nd lord from

>UL i.e. Moon, although in mooltrikona rasi, is uner rahu-ketu axis.

>

>So, all the negative factors will give some sort of problems in married life

>- some conflicted with husband, mother-in-law and from some old lady. 2nd

>house from UL has 32 points in BAV, so this is quite strong and will give

>long-term married life. For problems, she has 2 solutions ahead.

>

>1. Take the good muhurata at the time of marriage. This can minimized some

>nagative factors of basic horoscope.

>2. Suggest her to start fasting on Wednesday (day ruled by lord of UL). This

>WILL SURELY help her to overcome many problems.

>

>Hope it will you.

>Gopal Krishan Doda

>

>

>

>

>On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 11:47 AM, mohit virmani <mohitvirmaniwrote:

>

> > Dear Ramani g,

> >

> > Seeing the horoscope of the details th girl ,she has

> > meen lagna and sun and sat in 8 th house agreed tht malefic in 8 house give

> > problem in getting married and even after in mariage too,but in girl

> > horoscope u got see jupiter how well placed is he cause jup is karka is for

> > husband now talking her horoscope seeing tht from lagna u see sun adn sat in

> > 8 house sat is combust too and 7 lord is wit axis of rahu and ketu in 9

> > house from moon lagna u see again 1 th house and 7 house axis of rahu and

> > ketu wit mercury being 2nd lord and fifth lord n from venus lagna u see meen

> > lagna and 7 lord is in 12 house wit ketu and u see in D-9 u see Makara lagna

> > mars virgottam in lagna seeing 7 house and 7 lord wit again sun and sat (Sat

> > is combust being D-9 lagnesh) sun being 8 lord again and jup seeing being 3

> > th lord and 12th lord and as she is undergoing Rahu dasha ,

> >

> > Taking all this is notice I feel she will

> > go in lot of Breaks and up and down in Her martial Life cause Sun N Sat give

> > lots of problem as u see i saw in D-1 ,D-9,D-10,D-4,D-7 Sun and Sat r

> > toghter in all and Sat is combust and Being lagnesh in D-9 , please gurujan

> > please advise more on this ,Thanxs Mohit

> >

> > ------------------------------

> >

> > Vedic Astrology

> > CC: gkdoda

> > sramani122

> > Tue, 2 Dec 2008 05:58:20 +0000

> > Re: Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Sani and Sun in 8th House

> >

> >

> > Date of Birth of the subject is Nov 10th. 1984; Place of birth Mumbai;

> > Time of birth 4.07pm

> >

> >

> > On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 Gopal Krishan Doda wrote :

> > >Dear Ramani,

> > >

> > >Please post birth particulars of the native to discuss. There are number

> > of

> > >other parameters to say anything about marriage.

> > >

> > >Gopal Krishan Doda

> > >Admin

> > >Saatwik.com

> > >

> > >On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Ramani <sramani122

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear Swamiji,

> > > > I have seen the horoscope of a girl who is 24yrs old.

> > > > Her Lagna is in Meena Rasi with Sani and Sun placed in Tula

> > > > rasi. Sani here is exalted while Sun is debilitated. Venus alongwith

> > Guru is

> > > > posited in Dhanur Rasi in the 10th House- in Kendra. While discussing

> > with

> > > > some astrologers in Mumbai; Chennai and Kerala they said the Sani+Sun

> > > > combination in 8th House will lead to loss of her husband. I pointed

> > > > out that two malefic planets in 8th house first leads to Balarishta.

> > > > Moreover with Venus joining Guru in a Kendra this bad effect is

> > nullified.

> > > > Since the girl has survived the balarishta I argued that the malefic

> > effect

> > > > of the sani sun combination is not there. Moreover Moon is in Taurus

> > > > and the 8th. house from there is Dhanur rasi where 2 benefic planets

> > are

> > > > posited so the bad effect of sani sun combi is not confirmed. Also I

> > > > indicated that for Meena Lagna if Guru is in Dhanur Rasi it gives rise

> > to

> > > > Hamsa Yoga which should adequately cover up the 8th House risk.

> > > > The astrologers refused to accept my argument and maintained that it

> > will

> > > > affect the husband. I do not know how to convince them.

> > > > I would be grateful if you could kindly throw some light on this.There

> > is a

> > > > reference to this in Parasara Hora Shastra I understand. I request you

> > to

> > > > kindly give me the details so that I can show to some of the

> > astrologers.

> > > > With pranaams

> > > > S.Ramani

> >

> >

> >

> > [image: Rediff Shopping]<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-default.htm/1050715198@Middle5/2206641_2199021/2201651/1?PARTNER=3 & OAS_QUERY=null>

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Some big movies will hit the screen this Christmas. Catch all the previews

> > and promos on MSN Entertainment Try it! <http://entertainment.in.msn.com/>

> >

> >

Dear Mohitji,

Thks very much for your analysis. This is has given me more information and ideas in horoscope analysis. Thank you once again for taking so much time and spreading the knowledge.

With namaskars

Ramani

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 mohit virmani wrote : > >Dear Ramani g, > > Seeing the horoscope of the details th girl ,she has meen lagna and sun and sat in 8 th house agreed tht malefic in 8 house give problem in getting married and even after in mariage too,but in girl horoscope u got see jupiter how well placed is he cause jup is karka is for husband now talking her horoscope seeing tht from lagna u see sun adn sat in 8 house sat is combust too and 7 lord is wit axis of rahu and ketu in 9 house from moon lagna u see again 1 th house and 7 house axis of rahu and ketu wit mercury being 2nd lord and fifth lord n from venus lagna u see meen lagna and 7 lord is in 12 house wit ketu and u see in D-9 u see Makara lagna mars virgottam in lagna seeing 7 house and 7 lord wit again sun and sat (Sat is combust being D-9 lagnesh) sun being 8 lord again and jup seeing being 3 th lord and 12th lord and as she is undergoing Rahu dasha , > > Taking all this is notice I feel she will go in lot of Breaks and up and down in Her martial Life cause Sun N Sat give lots of problem as u see i saw in D-1 ,D-9,D-10,D-4,D-7 Sun and Sat r toghter in all and Sat is combust and Being lagnesh in D-9 , please gurujan please advise more on this ,Thanxs Mohit > > > >Vedic Astrology: gkdoda: sramani122: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 05:58:20 +0000Re: Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Sani and Sun in 8th House > > > > >Date of Birth of the subject is Nov 10th. 1984; Place of birth Mumbai; Time of birth 4.07pmOn Tue, 02 Dec 2008 Gopal Krishan Doda wrote :>Dear Ramani,>>Please post birth particulars of the native to discuss. There are number of>other parameters to say anything about marriage.>>Gopal Krishan Doda>Admin>Saatwik.com>>On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Ramani wrote:>> > Dear Swamiji,> > I have seen the horoscope of a girl who is 24yrs old.> > Her Lagna is in Meena Rasi with Sani and Sun placed in Tula> > rasi. Sani here is exalted while Sun is debilitated. Venus alongwith Guru is> > posited in Dhanur Rasi in the 10th House- in Kendra. While discussing with> > some astrologers in Mumbai; Chennai and Kerala they said the Sani+Sun> > combination in 8th House will lead to loss of her husband. I pointed> > out that two malefic planets in 8th house first leads to Balarishta.> > Moreover with Venus joining Guru in a Kendra this bad effect is nullified.> > Since the girl has survived the balarishta I argued that the malefic effect> > of the sani sun combination is not there. Moreover Moon is in Taurus> > and the 8th. house from there is Dhanur rasi where 2 benefic planets are> > posited so the bad effect of sani sun combi is not confirmed. Also I> > indicated that for Meena Lagna if Guru is in Dhanur Rasi it gives rise to> > Hamsa Yoga which should adequately cover up the 8th House risk.> > The astrologers refused to accept my argument and maintained that it will> > affect the husband. I do not know how to convince them.> > I would be grateful if you could kindly throw some light on this.There is a> > reference to this in Parasara Hora Shastra I understand. I request you to> > kindly give me the details so that I can show to some of the astrologers.> > With pranaams> > S.Ramani > > > > > > > > > > >_______________ >Search for videos of Bollywood, Hollywood, Mollywood and every other wood, only on Live.com >http://www.live.com/?scope=video & form=MICOAL

Dear Ramaniji,

I would like to answer your question by different horoscope, which i have come across few years back

DOB: 13-0ct-1955

TOB : 17-25

POB : Udaipur, Rajasthan

Problem in horoscope (similar to what u reported)

Lagna : Meena

8th house : Sani and Venus (Venus being 7th lord is in his own rashi with Sani)

7th house : Mars, Sun, Mercury (two malefici planet)

6th house : Jupiter, Moon (Lord of lagna is in 6th house)

3th house : Ketu

Moreover, lord of 5th house is in also 6th house. Only good thing in horoscope is that lord of 9th house is in kendra (means in 7th house). In spite of this, the native has no major problem in marriage life and as per our discussion his is haapy with his marriage life (may be with little up and downs). D-9 is also no impressive. I guess why he is got away with the problem may be Mercury is exaclted in 7th house in spite of 7th lord in 8th house.

Now coming back to ur question, although two malefic planets are there in 8th house, 7th lord in 9th house and Good jupiter and Moon will drive her marriage life ok i feel. Please do follow Guruji advice for good results [:)].

Good luck for her marriage life

Regards,Mangal --- On Tue, 2/12/08, Ramani <sramani122 wrote:

Ramani <sramani122Re: Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Sani and Sun in 8th HouseVedic Astrology Cc: "Gopal Krishan Doda" <gkdodaTuesday, 2 December, 2008, 11:28 AM

Date of Birth of the subject is Nov 10th. 1984; Place of birth Mumbai; Time of birth 4.07pmOn Tue, 02 Dec 2008 Gopal Krishan Doda wrote :>Dear Ramani,>>Please post birth particulars of the native to discuss. There are number of>other parameters to say anything about marriage.>>Gopal Krishan Doda>Admin>Saatwik.com>>On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Ramani <sramani122@rediffma il.com> wrote:>> > Dear Swamiji,> > I have seen the horoscope of a girl who is 24yrs old.> > Her Lagna is in Meena Rasi with Sani and Sun placed in Tula> > rasi. Sani here is exalted while Sun is debilitated. Venus alongwith Guru is> > posited in Dhanur Rasi in the 10th House- in Kendra. While discussing with> > some astrologers in Mumbai; Chennai and Kerala they said the Sani+Sun> > combination in 8th

House will lead to loss of her husband. I pointed> > out that two malefic planets in 8th house first leads to Balarishta.> > Moreover with Venus joining Guru in a Kendra this bad effect is nullified.> > Since the girl has survived the balarishta I argued that the malefic effect> > of the sani sun combination is not there. Moreover Moon is in Taurus> > and the 8th. house from there is Dhanur rasi where 2 benefic planets are> > posited so the bad effect of sani sun combi is not confirmed. Also I> > indicated that for Meena Lagna if Guru is in Dhanur Rasi it gives rise to> > Hamsa Yoga which should adequately cover up the 8th House risk.> > The astrologers refused to accept my argument and maintained that it will> > affect the husband. I do not know how to convince them.> > I would be grateful if you could kindly throw some light on

this.There is a> > reference to this in Parasara Hora Shastra I understand. I request you to> > kindly give me the details so that I can show to some of the astrologers.> > With pranaams> > S.Ramani

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Kothariji,

Thks for sharing your experience. My analysis;not as a qualified astrologer, but based on my reading of various books is as follows:-

1. For Meena Lagna;Sani in Libra is exalted. Venus also in Libra occupies own house with a friend. Venus is the Kaaraka for Marriage. The presence of Shani though a maelific will not interefere in the marriage bec he is exalted. Venus as the Karaka in own house gives him the power to ward off attacks by malefics.

2. Does not matter if Jupiter is in 6th house in Leo which is a friendly house. Will help him overcome his enimies. With Moon present there think we shud look at it strengthening the Lagna Lord rather than as a malefic (waning moon is malefic). This shud bestow long life to the person.Moreover the moon also has some portfolio of giving children and Jupiter is putra karaka. So the ill effect of Ketu in the 3rd has been countered by the Guru Moon combination which shud have given the person good children.

3.For Meena Lagna Mars is the radical planet. It shud not be considered as a malefic other than his own house or in 6/8 positions. Mercury is exalted in his own house which shud be able to overcome the ill effects of malefic Sun. According to me the 7th. house shud be treated as having two benefics and one malefic. The two good planets together will be able to overcome the ill effect of sun. I may even dare to predict that the wife shud hv brought the person luck and wealth. She will speak her mind and likely to be assertive.

Guruji, please guide me if my analysis is correct. Your guidance will help us improve our knowledge on the subject.

I do hope many more people participate in these discussions with their views. This will expand the understanding of the subject. Moreover I feel the conditions in modern times may be different from what it was hundreds of years ago. We may learn how to allot more portfolios to planets to explain the happenings in presnt day.

Awaiting your valuable guidance Guruji.

Paranaams.

Ramani 

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 mangal kothari wrote :

>Dear Ramaniji,

>I would like to answer your question by different horoscope, which i have come across few years back

>DOB: 13-0ct-1955

>TOB : 17-25

>POB : Udaipur, Rajasthan

>Problem in horoscope (similar to what u reported)

>Lagna : Meena

>8th house : Sani and Venus (Venus being 7th lord is in his own rashi with Sani)

>7th house : Mars, Sun, Mercury (two malefici planet)

>6th house : Jupiter, Moon (Lord of lagna is in 6th house)

>3th house : Ketu

>Moreover, lord of 5th house is in also 6th house. Only good thing in horoscope is that lord of 9th house is in kendra (means in 7th house). In spite of this, the native has no major problem in marriage life and as per our discussion his is haapy with his marriage life (may be with little up and downs). D-9 is also no impressive. I guess why he is got away with the problem may be Mercury is exaclted in 7th house in spite of 7th lord in 8th house.

>Now coming back to ur question, although two malefic planets are there in 8th house, 7th lord in 9th house and Good jupiter and Moon will drive her marriage life ok i feel. Please do follow Guruji advice for good results [:)].

>Good luck for her marriage life

>

>Regards,

>Mangal

>--- On Tue, 2/12/08, Ramani <sramani122 wrote:

>

> Ramani <sramani122

>Re: Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Sani and Sun in 8th House

>Vedic Astrology

>Cc: " Gopal Krishan Doda " <gkdoda

>Tuesday, 2 December, 2008, 11:28 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Date of Birth of the subject is Nov 10th. 1984; Place of birth Mumbai; Time of birth 4.07pm

>

>

>On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 Gopal Krishan Doda wrote :

> >Dear Ramani,

> >

> >Please post birth particulars of the native to discuss. There are number of

> >other parameters to say anything about marriage.

> >

> >Gopal Krishan Doda

> >Admin

> >Saatwik.com

> >

> >On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Ramani <sramani122@rediffma il.com> wrote:

> >

> > > Dear Swamiji,

> > > I have seen the horoscope of a girl who is 24yrs old.

> > > Her Lagna is in Meena Rasi with Sani and Sun placed in Tula

> > > rasi. Sani here is exalted while Sun is debilitated. Venus alongwith Guru is

> > > posited in Dhanur Rasi in the 10th House- in Kendra. While discussing with

> > > some astrologers in Mumbai; Chennai and Kerala they said the Sani+Sun

> > > combination in 8th House will lead to loss of her husband. I pointed

> > > out that two malefic planets in 8th house first leads to Balarishta.

> > > Moreover with Venus joining Guru in a Kendra this bad effect is nullified.

> > > Since the girl has survived the balarishta I argued that the malefic effect

> > > of the sani sun combination is not there. Moreover Moon is in Taurus

> > > and the 8th. house from there is Dhanur rasi where 2 benefic planets are

> > > posited so the bad effect of sani sun combi is not confirmed. Also I

> > > indicated that for Meena Lagna if Guru is in Dhanur Rasi it gives rise to

> > > Hamsa Yoga which should adequately cover up the 8th House risk.

> > > The astrologers refused to accept my argument and maintained that it will

> > > affect the husband. I do not know how to convince them.

> > > I would be grateful if you could kindly throw some light on this.There is a

> > > reference to this in Parasara Hora Shastra I understand. I request you to

> > > kindly give me the details so that I can show to some of the astrologers.

> > > With pranaams

> > > S.Ramani

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>