IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology Life seems like a Hell

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shailesh,I agree that when some bad phase is going in life, then even great spiritual people also get tensed. And then we're simple human beings. Have patience and have faith on God. He is looking everything. Start the fasting on Thursday - from sunrise to sunset. This will minimize your many present & future problems.

Hope it will help you.Gopal Krishan DodaAdminSaatwik.comOn Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 9:10 AM, s_bist1000 <s_bist1000 wrote:

Hi,

My name is Shailesh Bist.

My place of birth is Ahmedabad (Gujarat).

Date of birth is 2nd May 1975.

Time of birth is 20:30 pm

For quite some time, I am having lots of financial problems. Although

I earn good money, I am not able to save and am left without any

money.

Also, the woman I loved has started avoiding me now. She only comes

to me when she needs something otherwise she avoids me.

Last year I lost my father and last month, my siste was killed by her

inlaws. I want to know when will all this stop and life will be

smooth?

At the moment, I am completely stressed out because of all this and

am really feeling that life has become hell.

Please help me out.

Thanks

Shailesh

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply.

Can you please let me know what is in store for me?

Will I earn lots of money, fame? What about my marriage? I am 34 and single.

What sort of love life will I have? Regards

Shailesh Bist9967843883

Gopal Krishan Doda <gkdodaVedic Astrology Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:14:24 AMRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Life seems like a Hell

Dear Shailesh,I agree that when some bad phase is going in life, then even great spiritual people also get tensed. And then we're simple human beings. Have patience and have faith on God. He is looking everything. Start the fasting on Thursday - from sunrise to sunset. This will minimize your many present & future problems.Hope it will help you.Gopal Krishan DodaAdminSaatwik.com

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 9:10 AM, s_bist1000 <s_bist1000 > wrote:

Hi,My name is Shailesh Bist. My place of birth is Ahmedabad (Gujarat).Date of birth is 2nd May 1975.Time of birth is 20:30 pmFor quite some time, I am having lots of financial problems. Although I earn good money, I am not able to save and am left without any money.Also, the woman I loved has started avoiding me now. She only comes to me when she needs something otherwise she avoids me.Last year I lost my father and last month, my siste was killed by her inlaws. I want to know when will all this stop and life will be smooth?At the moment, I am completely stressed out because of all this and am really feeling that life has become hell.Please help me out.ThanksShailesh

Dear Shailesh,

I've seen your horoscope and after considering all the problems - what

you've mentioned and what you've not mentioned, I've given advise for

fasting. Leave something on time and that will show you. The fasting

will help you to see things more clear in life and you'll take better

decision.

Admin

Gopal Krishan Doda

Saatwik.com

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Shailesh Bist <s_bist1000 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply.

Shailesh Bist9967843883

Gopal Krishan Doda <gkdodaVedic Astrology

Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:14:24 AMRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Life seems like a Hell

Dear Shailesh,I agree that when some bad phase is going in life, then even great spiritual people also get tensed. And then we're simple human beings. Have patience and have faith on God. He is looking everything. Start the fasting on Thursday - from sunrise to sunset. This will minimize your many present & future problems.

Hope it will help you.Gopal Krishan DodaAdminSaatwik.com

Hi,My name is Shailesh Bist. My place of birth is Ahmedabad (Gujarat).Date of birth is 2nd May 1975.Time of birth is 20:30 pmFor quite some time, I am having lots of financial problems. Although

I earn good money, I am not able to save and am left without any money.Also, the woman I loved has started avoiding me now. She only comes to me when she needs something otherwise she avoids me.Last year I lost my father and last month, my siste was killed by her

inlaws. I want to know when will all this stop and life will be smooth?At the moment, I am completely stressed out because of all this and am really feeling that life has become hell.Please help me out.

ThanksShailesh

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your help.

I will start fasting on thursdays. If any other steps to be taken, please do let me know.

Sorry for bothering you again and again.

You have this knowledge and so I am trying to do the best I can for my better future. Regards

Shailesh Bist+919967843883

Gopal Krishan Doda <gkdodaVedic Astrology Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:22:35 AMRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Life seems like a Hell

Dear Shailesh,I've seen your horoscope and after considering all the problems - what you've mentioned and what you've not mentioned, I've given advise for fasting. Leave something on time and that will show you. The fasting will help you to see things more clear in life and you'll take better decision. AdminGopal Krishan DodaSaatwik.com

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Shailesh Bist <s_bist1000 > wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply.

Shailesh Bist9967843883

Gopal Krishan Doda <gkdoda (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Vedic AstrologyThursday, December 11, 2008 10:14:24 AMRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Life seems like a Hell

Dear Shailesh,I agree that when some bad phase is going in life, then even great spiritual people also get tensed. And then we're simple human beings. Have patience and have faith on God. He is looking everything. Start the fasting on Thursday - from sunrise to sunset. This will minimize your many present & future problems.Hope it will help you.Gopal Krishan DodaAdminSaatwik.com

Hi,My name is Shailesh Bist. My place of birth is Ahmedabad (Gujarat).Date of birth is 2nd May 1975.Time of birth is 20:30 pmFor quite some time, I am having lots of financial problems. Although I earn good money, I am not able to save and am left without any money.Also, the woman I loved has started avoiding me now. She only comes to me when she needs something otherwise she avoids me.Last year I lost my father and last month, my siste was killed by her inlaws. I want to know when will all this stop and life will be smooth?At the moment, I am completely stressed out because of all this and am really feeling that life has become hell.Please help me out.ThanksShailesh

Dear Sir,

Is this fasting on thursday for some particular God or Goddess?

Any mantra to recite on thursday?

Sir, like you said there are problems which I have not mentioned. This is because I have no knowledge about astrology and am not equipped to find out such hidden problems.

If you could help me with some knowledge on the same, it will help me to keep myself prepared for any untoward incident.

I know I am asking for too much but you are the first person whom I have found to have lots of knowledge about astrology and so I am requesting you to spend some time on my horoscope and let me know the possible problems and the good times. Its a sincere request sir. Regards

Shailesh Bist9967843883

Gopal Krishan Doda <gkdodaVedic Astrology Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:14:24 AMRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Life seems like a Hell

Dear Shailesh,I've posted a small article on fasting on my blog at http://www.saatwik.com/astrology. That will clear your doubt. I've seen your horoscope in general and after that I've advised you for fasting that will help you in professional life and married life. This is what I can say at this moment. Everyone has some good phase and bad phase in life which everyone has to face. Wait for the right time.

Gopal Krishan DodaSaatwik.comOn Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Shailesh Bist <s_bist1000 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Is this fasting on thursday for some particular God or Goddess?

Any mantra to recite on thursday?

Sir, like you said there are problems which I have not mentioned. This is because I have no knowledge about astrology and am not equipped to find out such hidden problems.

If you could help me with some knowledge on the same, it will help me to keep myself prepared for any untoward incident.

I know I am asking for too much but you are the first person whom I have found to have lots of knowledge about astrology and so I am requesting you to spend some time on my horoscope and let me know the possible problems and the good times. Its a sincere request sir.

Regards

Shailesh Bist9967843883

Gopal Krishan Doda <gkdodaVedic Astrology

Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:14:24 AMRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Life seems like a Hell

Hope it will help you.Gopal Krishan DodaAdminSaatwik.com

Hi,My name is Shailesh Bist. My place of birth is Ahmedabad (Gujarat).Date of birth is 2nd May 1975.Time of birth is 20:30 pmFor quite some time, I am having lots of financial problems. Although

I earn good money, I am not able to save and am left without any money.Also, the woman I loved has started avoiding me now. She only comes to me when she needs something otherwise she avoids me.Last year I lost my father and last month, my siste was killed by her

inlaws. I want to know when will all this stop and life will be smooth?At the moment, I am completely stressed out because of all this and am really feeling that life has become hell.Please help me out.

ThanksShailesh

Dear Mr.Shailesh,

You r going through a rough phase.Everything is against ur plans,thoughts and deeds,this is because of ur past life.Is'nt it.If u believe me and willing to do the remedies then mail me.Bye.WITH REGARDS,RAMESH GORANTLA.--- On Wed, 12/10/08, Shailesh Bist <s_bist1000 wrote:

Shailesh Bist <s_bist1000Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Life seems like a HellVedic Astrology Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 11:46 PM

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply.

Shailesh Bist9967843883

Gopal Krishan Doda <gkdoda (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Vedic AstrologyThursday, December 11, 2008 10:14:24 AMRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Life seems like a Hell