IndiaDivine.org

Re :Vedic Astrology Predictions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Satish,Your child is only 3 days old and you want to know her future?? Birth of a child is one of the most auspicious thing that can happen to a family. It will wash away all your troubles. Surprised that you are worried about the effect it will have on you. Dont you have confidence in yourself?? God has sent you a gift to be happy and enjoy. Instead you seem to be worried about yourself. Remember the golden rule. Dont look at horoscopes unless the situation becomes critical. Even then horoscopes and predictions can only act as guidance.It is for you to work and think postively to succeed in life. Just think that your child has brought you luck and from today onwards you are going to have a great time. Live in the present.Enjoy this very moment to the max. You will find all things working out to your satisfaction. Dont worry about the future or weep over the past. Strongly recommend you attend a few courses by some leading gurus which shud help you look at life differently.RgdsRamaniOn Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:50:12 +0530 (IST) Vedic Astrology wrote Sir, My daughter's birth details is as follows, can someone tell me her yogas and briefly explain me, her influence on the father whether it is positive or the other.D.O.B 09.12.08Time: 6.42pmDay : TuesdayPlace of Birth: Bangalore With RegardsH.Satish Bangalore Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Mr Ramani,

I am equally anxious & curious about my kid's future as well and I want to provide the best.But at the same time,The subject astrology itself is about different predictions and precautions. So I see no wrong on getting myself educated about the various aspects of predictions.I am fully aware about my duty and responsibilities.

Thanks for your concern and words of wisdom.

Rgds

Satish-- On Fri, 12/12/08, Ramani <sramani122 wrote:

Ramani <sramani122Re :[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology PredictionsVedic Astrology Date: Friday, 12 December, 2008, 3:12 PM

Dear Mr.Satish,Your child is only 3 days old and you want to know her future?? Birth of a child is one of the most auspicious thing that can happen to a family. It will wash away all your troubles. Surprised that you are worried about the effect it will have on you. Dont you have confidence in yourself?? God has sent you a gift to be happy and enjoy. Instead you seem to be worried about yourself. Remember the golden rule. Dont look at horoscopes unless the situation becomes critical. Even then horoscopes and predictions can only act as guidance.It is for you to work and think postively to succeed in life. Just think that your child has brought you luck and from today onwards you are going to have a great time. Live in the present.Enjoy this very moment to the max. You will find all things working out to your satisfaction. Dont worry about the future or weep over the past. Strongly recommend you attend a few courses by

some leading gurus which shud help you look at life differently.RgdsRamaniOn Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:50:12 +0530 (IST) Vedic Astrology wrote Sir, My daughter's birth details is as follows, can someone tell me her yogas and briefly explain me, her influence on the father whether it is positive or the other.D.O.B 09.12.08Time: 6.42pmDay : TuesdayPlace of Birth: Bangalore With RegardsH.Satish Bangalore Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Mr Satish Do not go so deep in astrology. Till a person is 10 years old there is a balarishtha yoga which prevents any accurate calculations and the life is purely dependent on guardians. Hence No predictions for such a small infant.

Rajiv

H.Satish <vu3hstVedic Astrology Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 19:50:57Re: Re :[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Predictions

Dear Mr Ramani,

I am equally anxious & curious about my kid's future as well and I want to provide the best.But at the same time,The subject astrology itself is about different predictions and precautions. So I see no wrong on getting myself educated about the various aspects of predictions. I am fully aware about my duty and responsibilities.

Thanks for your concern and words of wisdom.

Rgds

Satish-- On Fri, 12/12/08, Ramani <sramani122@rediffma il.com> wrote:

Ramani <sramani122@rediffma il.com>Re :[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology PredictionsVedic AstrologyFriday, 12 December, 2008, 3:12 PM

Dear Mr.Satish,Your child is only 3 days old and you want to know her future?? Birth of a child is one of the most auspicious thing that can happen to a family.. It will wash away all your troubles. Surprised that you are worried about the effect it will have on you. Dont you have confidence in yourself?? God has sent you a gift to be happy and enjoy. Instead you seem to be worried about yourself. Remember the golden rule. Dont look at horoscopes unless the situation becomes critical. Even then horoscopes and predictions can only act as guidance.It is for you to work and think postively to succeed in life. Just think that your child has brought you luck and from today onwards you are going to have a great time. Live in the present.Enjoy this very moment to the max. You will find all things working out to your satisfaction. Dont worry about the future or weep over the past. Strongly recommend you attend a few courses by

some leading gurus which shud help you look at life differently.RgdsRamaniOn Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:50:12 +0530 (IST) Vedic Astrology wrote Sir, My daughter's birth details is as follows, can someone tell me her yogas and briefly explain me, her influence on the father whether it is positive or the other.D.O.B 09.12.08Time: 6.42pmDay : TuesdayPlace of Birth: Bangalore With RegardsH.Satish Bangalore Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!