IndiaDivine.org

DEadly waiting............plz predict. - Ratna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I need some advise.

Currently I am doing a job.

I have an opprtunity for grab the new work, as among the three ladies one (Secretory of Boss) has lefted the Co.

My senior , the other lady already occupied her work.

If i try, I can do it.

but there's a problem to clash wth my Senior Colligue.

What shoud I do?

Kindly be informed, My family condition is worst.I need more money to earn. My husband

has less responsibility towards the family. all time we suffer for money.

Here, i am unable to mix up wth colligues. May be i am bit introvert and conservative.

therefor kindly advise wht should i do for job?

should I be aggresive or not for this time?

My dob is 1st dec, 1967. Place - Kolkata. Time 11.45 am.

My Name Ratna Banerjee, My Mother's name is Gouri Chakraborty.

My last Question , can u advise me about my son, as i am doing job, My husband is drunker.

What shd i do for hime. shd i send him in a mission school?

or i shd keep him to home.

I fear about him..

Many said , theres a chance to be bad for him.

I am too worried abt my son. his dob is 14th Sept, 1997. time 7.13 am - kolkata, Name Neel Banerjee.

I have another child , daughter, eleder than my son. her dob is 20th nov, 1990, 9.39 pm - kolkata.., she is to my parents from her child hood as for my disturbanced family.

but rite now , she is too agressive, harsh, lazy, going to be faty, please predict for her also.

regards,

ratna banerjee

Thanks Soma Banerjee--- On Thu, 11/12/08, Gopal Krishan Doda <gkdoda wrote:

Gopal Krishan Doda <gkdodaRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Life seems like a HellVedic Astrology Date: Thursday, 11 December, 2008, 10:14 AM

Dear Shailesh,I agree that when some bad phase is going in life, then even great spiritual people also get tensed. And then we're simple human beings. Have patience and have faith on God. He is looking everything. Start the fasting on Thursday - from sunrise to sunset. This will minimize your many present & future problems.Hope it will help you.Gopal Krishan DodaAdminSaatwik.com

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 9:10 AM, s_bist1000 <s_bist1000 > wrote:

Hi,My name is Shailesh Bist. My place of birth is Ahmedabad (Gujarat).Date of birth is 2nd May 1975.Time of birth is 20:30 pmFor quite some time, I am having lots of financial problems. Although I earn good money, I am not able to save and am left without any money.Also, the woman I loved has started avoiding me now. She only comes to me when she needs something otherwise she avoids me.Last year I lost my father and last month, my siste was killed by her inlaws. I want to know when will all this stop and life will be smooth?At the moment, I am completely stressed out because of all this and am really feeling that life has become hell.Please help me out.ThanksShailesh

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!