IndiaDivine.org

RE: Vedic Astrology Hep needed..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Krishna g,

Well going through ur kundli as u have Capricon Lagna wit Saturn and Jupiter on lagna and seeing ur D-10 u have Mithnu Lagna as lagnesh in 9 th House wit Sun in axis of Vargottam Rahu and Ketu ,as u r going through Sun dasha as u indeed had tough time for u were going into Dasa Chiddra means ketu dasa was ending still when ur Moon antra will start on 04-11-2009 and transit of saturn from ur eight house and Rahu on lagna by tht time u will get some relief,Pray to Lord Shiva will bring relief to u, Thanks Mohit

Vedic Astrology From: snjoshyDate: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:53:37 -0800[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Hep needed..

Hi, I quit my job in Dec 07, because of unfavorable political conditions at the office. I started my own venture in Mar 08, along with other two people, which could not be sustained because of funding crunch. I am again in search for a job. When will I get a job , that is truly rewarding ? In the interim, I am working on multiple internet based businesses, hoping to generate some income out of it.. Will I be successful there ? I actually plan to start my own company in the near future, with support of some venture capitalists. Will I succeed there ? and when ? My details are : Name : Shrikrishna Joshi. DoB : 31/10/1961 Time : 1:50 PM Place : Sirsi , Karnataka ( 14N40, 74E51 ) regardsShrikrishna Joshi Make sure your wardrobe reflects the latest trends and styles in the world of fashion. Try it!

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Namaskar. I am currently out of job and my partnership company also got closed last December. I am currently in search of a job. I want to know a. My career prospects - when will I get a satisfying job, that matches my experience and expectation. what is the future like for my career.? b. Prospects of starting my own business- I have plans

to start an internet based business to start with. My future plan is to setup a technology lab.

When will I get a financial support to start the business ? What are it's prospects-success, troubles etc ? The following are my details ; Name : Shrikrishna Joshi Date of Birth : 31st October 1961 Time of Birth : 1:53 PM -local time. Birth place : Sirsi , Karnataka ( 14N40, 74E51 ) Pranams ,Shrikrishna Joshi