IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SIR,

YOU ANALYSE YOUSELF HOW YOU LOST YOUR BUSSINESS AND FUNDS.

YOU FORGOT EVERY ASPECTS WHEN YOU GOT SOME.

YOUR HOROSCOPE TELLS THAT NOONE IS TO HELP YOU EXCEPT YOU ONLY.

YOU SEE YOUR HABITS DONOT EAT NON VEG AND NO LIQUOR PLS(IF YOU TAKE )IT IS GIVING YOU THE ADVERSE EFFECTON YOUR SKILL CAREER AND ALSO ON YOUR HEALTH BE CAREFUL.

KETU IS GIVING YOU THE ADVERSE EFFECT FOR YOU CAREER DO SOME SOLUTION.

YOU GET HELP FROM YOUR FATHER IN LAWS HOUSE AND YOUR MATERNAL SIDE.

IN KENDRA THERE IS NO PLANET EXCEPT RAHU AND KETU AND THSES ARE NOT GOOD.

BE ON RENT DO NOT MAKE YOUR HOME IT WILL GIVE YOU SOME TROUBLES.

NO DOUBT YOU CAN GO FAR IN YOUR BUSSINESS IF YOU DEDICATE YOURSELFIN THE BUSSINESS AND GET SOME HELP OF YOUR WIFE ALSO.

R K SHARMA--- On Mon, 23/2/09, merbau_eurowood <merbau_eurowood wrote:

merbau_eurowood <merbau_eurowood[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic Astrology Date: Monday, 23 February, 2009, 4:22 PM

Respected membersI just want to check whether there is any true and qualified astrologer as all of well known astrologers are failed especially in my case:Anand Swarup Jain14.10.196019.30 DelhiNo stability in life since 1990 (after expiry of my father)How will I survive as liquidity almost going to finish as no business since last 18 months and unable to re-start any new venture in absence of working capitalAwaiting answer and guidanceAnand Jain9810677255

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Mr. Anand,

Blessings of Lord Ganesha !

Your Name it self is Aandmayee to everyone and you should be Anandmoyam.

I did little corrections in your hororscope, According to me you born in Mesh Lagna, Cancer Rasi and Ashlesha Nakhetra, since the degrees of the ascendant is quite far from Degree 1.

please note:

1. Your question was no stability after 1990, (after your fathers death). Here i want to point out is that, the 9th house "lord's garce and fathers grace", that means till your father alive you didnt suffer much but after him, suffring started. what i mean to say here is Jupiter in 9th house with Sani, malific here and you are being abstacled from getting grace of lord that means Luck. "Karoko Bhabanasaya", The positioning of jupiter not only bad for your luck it also troubled to your father. so you should chant "om grang gring grouwng sah gurabe namah", everyday 3times.

2. Mars being the Acendant is in aslesha nakhetra and in gemini, this is the actual trouble you are facing with. 3rd house mars not good for brothers, family and in its 8th drusti, it destroy your carrer as business. You are born for Jobs not for business, if business then their are certain business to do not all. so for mars you start chanting "om bhoumaya namah" 3times everyday.

3. Wear a Ruby of 6 rati on your right hand ring finger. It will help you for luck, love, happy life, and moneytary benifits. Your good time has alredy started, you are likly join in new venture by december 2009 to february 2010. You should try for jobs by this time as well. Good fortune and good time is not far away, Its a matter of good consultation.

God Bless you !

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

Vedic Astrologer & Pyara Vastu Expert

www.vastungems.com

Info

Cell: 09861121875

--- On Mon, 2/23/09, merbau_eurowood <merbau_eurowood wrote:

merbau_eurowood <merbau_eurowood[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic Astrology Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 4:22 PM

Respected membersI just want to check whether there is any true and qualified astrologer as all of well known astrologers are failed especially in my case:Anand Swarup Jain14.10.196019.30 DelhiNo stability in life since 1990 (after expiry of my father)How will I survive as liquidity almost going to finish as no business since last 18 months and unable to re-start any new venture in absence of working capitalAwaiting answer and guidanceAnand Jain9810677255

Respected Mishra Ji,

I highly obliged for your prompt reply.

My Lagna Is Vrish as per programme of future point, Parashar as well as kundli.

You are requested to kindly re consider and reply accordingly.

Regards/Anand Jain

9810677255--- On Tue, 24/2/09, Don Mishra <trinandan wrote:

Don Mishra <trinandanRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic Astrology Date: Tuesday, 24 February, 2009, 11:26 AM

Dear Mr. Anand,

I did little corrections in your hororscope, According to me you born in Mesh Lagna, Cancer Rasi and Ashlesha Nakhetra, since the degrees of the ascendant is quite far from Degree 1.

please note:

1. Your question was no stability after 1990, (after your fathers death). Here i want to point out is that, the 9th house "lord's garce and fathers grace", that means till your father alive you didnt suffer much but after him, suffring started. what i mean to say here is Jupiter in 9th house with Sani, malific here and you are being abstacled from getting grace of lord that means Luck. "Karoko Bhabanasaya" , The positioning of jupiter not only bad for your luck it also troubled to your father. so you should chant "om grang gring grouwng sah gurabe namah", everyday 3times.

2. Mars being the Acendant is in aslesha nakhetra and in gemini, this is the actual trouble you are facing with. 3rd house mars not good for brothers, family and in its 8th drusti, it destroy your carrer as business. You are born for Jobs not for business, if business then their are certain business to do not all. so for mars you start chanting "om bhoumaya namah" 3times everyday.

3. Wear a Ruby of 6 rati on your right hand ring finger. It will help you for luck, love, happy life, and moneytary benifits. Your good time has alredy started, you are likly join in new venture by december 2009 to february 2010. You should try for jobs by this time as well. Good fortune and good time is not far away, Its a matter of good consultation.

God Bless you !

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com

Info (AT) vastungems (DOT) com

--- On Mon, 2/23/09, merbau_eurowood <merbau_eurowood@ > wrote:

merbau_eurowood <merbau_eurowood@ >[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic AstrologyMonday, February 23, 2009, 4:22 PM

Dear Mr. Anand

Blessings, Lord Ganesha !

I knew this concept, but i add old philosophy in modern astrology. The degree of your accendant very well says it is Vrish, but in calculations of predictive astrology it is wrong, nothng gonna support from this point of view like your fathers health, death and your insucutiry in business or jobs. Make it Mesha lagna everythng come as you said. i just calculated your birth time which was always not eaxct at the time of bith, you mentioned 19.30, is somethng already happened, but think of 2 to three minits before of it, that means you came erlier by 2 to three mints earlier to the earth but time mentioined exactly at 19.30.

Most important ponit to be noted: In Idian most of the household st there clock a little faster lets suppose 5minits same as most hospitals etc. so on the basis of your problems i calculated at 19.27 instead of 19.30. now see the lagna it is at 29.12 which is very much a mesh rasi.

God Bless you !

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com

Cell: 09861121875--- On Tue, 2/24/09, ANAND JAIN <merbau_eurowood wrote:

ANAND JAIN <merbau_eurowoodRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic Astrology Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 12:19 PM

Respected Mishra Ji,

Regards/Anand Jain

9810677255--- On Tue, 24/2/09, Don Mishra <trinandan > wrote:

Don Mishra <trinandan >Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic AstrologyTuesday, 24 February, 2009, 11:26 AM

Dear Mr. Anand,

please note:

1. Your question was no stability after 1990, (after your fathers death). Here i want to point out is that, the 9th house "lord's garce and fathers grace", that means till your father alive you didnt suffer much but after him, suffring started. what i mean to say here is Jupiter in 9th house with Sani, malific here and you are being abstacled from getting grace of lord that means Luck. "Karoko Bhabanasaya" , The positioning of jupiter not only bad for your luck it also troubled to your father. so you should chant "om grang gring grouwng sah gurabe namah", everyday 3times.

God Bless you !

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com

merbau_eurowood <merbau_eurowood@ >[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic AstrologyMonday, February 23, 2009, 4:22 PM

Respected Mishra Ji,

Feel highly obliged as you are devoting very valueable time on me.

If you don't mind since 1989 I am consulting the reputable and prestigious astrologers of India like head of the Department of lal Bahadur Sharstri University, Director of bhartiya Vidya bhawan, assoicate of foresight n future point programme maker and many editors of various reputable astro magazines.

All of them were slightly confused when they got my horocope of Lagna 00.01, by after counter checking and aspect of my life they felt that it should be VRISH lagna and predictions of all them were correct up to extent of 70%.

But this time all of astrolgers fails especially in my case as they predicted MAKAR GURU and Chandrma Mahadasha Will be quite beneficial for me.

When I go in the past when guru was in Makra I found that both the time myself started a new venture and earned lot of money.

When myself re consulted this time when I could not get favourable result of Makra Guru and chandrma mahadasha they told that may be atichari guru and Guru Rahu Chandal yog in 9th House is not able to perform the act.

Sir, I humbly pray you with folded hands that please don't mind if any thing of the above hurt you as myself is a simple JATAK not an astrologer. I am not arguing any thing with you.

Sir, is there any possibilty that 2 street dogs which are residing in my house are hurting to me or they are favouring my luck.

Please also suggest some instant remedy for malefic ketu.

With best regards.

Anand jain

9810677255--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Don Mishra <trinandan wrote:

Don Mishra <trinandanRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic Astrology Date: Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 11:54 AM

Dear Mr. Anand

I knew this concept, but i add old philosophy in modern astrology. The degree of your accendant very well says it is Vrish, but in calculations of predictive astrology it is wrong, nothng gonna support from this point of view like your fathers health, death and your insucutiry in business or jobs. Make it Mesha lagna everythng come as you said. i just calculated your birth time which was always not eaxct at the time of bith, you mentioned 19..30, is somethng already happened, but think of 2 to three minits before of it, that means you came erlier by 2 to three mints earlier to the earth but time mentioined exactly at 19.30.

Most important ponit to be noted: In Idian most of the household st there clock a little faster lets suppose 5minits same as most hospitals etc. so on the basis of your problems i calculated at 19.27 instead of 19.30. now see the lagna it is at 29.12 which is very much a mesh rasi.

God Bless you !

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com

Cell: 09861121875--- On Tue, 2/24/09, ANAND JAIN <merbau_eurowood@ > wrote:

ANAND JAIN <merbau_eurowood@ >Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic AstrologyTuesday, February 24, 2009, 12:19 PM

Respected Mishra Ji,

Regards/Anand Jain

Don Mishra <trinandan >Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic AstrologyTuesday, 24 February, 2009, 11:26 AM

Dear Mr. Anand,

please note:

God Bless you !

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com

Dear Mr Anand,

If big names gives you harmony then why you stuggling since then and why asking astrologors from this group. If Ram choosen Hanuman, a monkey to fought with Ravana. Since my persiration is Your Lagna is Mesh, I cn only advice in this regard. I told you erlier that view may differ from person to person, This is what i acumulated.

Acuuracy level would nearly be 86% to 90% in consideratiuon of Mesha lagna

You are also free to consult any good astrologer from this group or outside. I will be glad if you can yeild something out of this communication.

May God Bless You.

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com

--- On Wed, 2/25/09, ANAND JAIN <merbau_eurowood wrote:

ANAND JAIN <merbau_eurowoodRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic Astrology Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 12:25 PM

Respected Mishra Ji,

If you don't mind since 1989 I am consulting the reputable and prestigious astrologers of India like head of the Department of lal Bahadur Sharstri University, Director of bhartiya Vidya bhawan, assoicate of foresight n future point programme maker and many editors of various reputable astro magazines.

All of them were slightly confused when they got my horocope of Lagna 00.01, by after counter checking and aspect of my life they felt that it should be VRISH lagna and predictions of all them were correct up to extent of 70%.

But this time all of astrolgers fails especially in my case as they predicted MAKAR GURU and Chandrma Mahadasha Will be quite beneficial for me.

When I go in the past when guru was in Makra I found that both the time myself started a new venture and earned lot of money.

When myself re consulted this time when I could not get favourable result of Makra Guru and chandrma mahadasha they told that may be atichari guru and Guru Rahu Chandal yog in 9th House is not able to perform the act.

Sir, I humbly pray you with folded hands that please don't mind if any thing of the above hurt you as myself is a simple JATAK not an astrologer. I am not arguing any thing with you.

Sir, is there any possibilty that 2 street dogs which are residing in my house are hurting to me or they are favouring my luck.

With best regards.

Anand jain

9810677255--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Don Mishra <trinandan > wrote:

Don Mishra <trinandan >Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic AstrologyWednesday, 25 February, 2009, 11:54 AM

Dear Mr. Anand

I knew this concept, but i add old philosophy in modern astrology. The degree of your accendant very well says it is Vrish, but in calculations of predictive astrology it is wrong, nothng gonna support from this point of view like your fathers health, death and your insucutiry in business or jobs. Make it Mesha lagna everythng come as you said. i just calculated your birth time which was always not eaxct at the time of bith, you mentioned 19..30, is somethng already happened, but think of 2 to three minits before of it, that means you came erlier by 2 to three mints earlier to the earth but time mentioined exactly at 19.30.

God Bless you !

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com

ANAND JAIN <merbau_eurowood@ >Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic AstrologyTuesday, February 24, 2009, 12:19 PM

Respected Mishra Ji,

Regards/Anand Jain

Dear Mr. Anand,

please note:

God Bless you !

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com

Respected Mishra Ji,

Thanks for yr reply.

Any how, I apologise if any thing of mine hurt you.

I will bouther you again and again for your valueable advice.

With best regards

Anand Jain

--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Don Mishra <trinandan wrote:

Don Mishra <trinandanRe: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic Astrology Date: Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 5:47 PM

Dear Mr Anand,

If big names gives you harmony then why you stuggling since then and why asking astrologors from this group. If Ram choosen Hanuman, a monkey to fought with Ravana. Since my persiration is Your Lagna is Mesh, I cn only advice in this regard. I told you erlier that view may differ from person to person, This is what i acumulated.

Acuuracy level would nearly be 86% to 90% in consideratiuon of Mesha lagna

You are also free to consult any good astrologer from this group or outside. I will be glad if you can yeild something out of this communication.

May God Bless You.

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com

--- On Wed, 2/25/09, ANAND JAIN <merbau_eurowood@ > wrote:

ANAND JAIN <merbau_eurowood@ >Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic AstrologyWednesday, February 25, 2009, 12:25 PM

Respected Mishra Ji,

With best regards.

Anand jain

9810677255--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Don Mishra <trinandan > wrote:

Don Mishra <trinandan >Re: [saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology prediction of my horoscopeVedic AstrologyWednesday, 25 February, 2009, 11:54 AM

Dear Mr. Anand

I knew this concept, but i add old philosophy in modern astrology. The degree of your accendant very well says it is Vrish, but in calculations of predictive astrology it is wrong, nothng gonna support from this point of view like your fathers health, death and your insucutiry in business or jobs. Make it Mesha lagna everythng come as you said. i just calculated your birth time which was always not eaxct at the time of bith, you mentioned 19...30, is somethng already happened, but think of 2 to three minits before of it, that means you came erlier by 2 to three mints earlier to the earth but time mentioined exactly at 19.30.

God Bless you !

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com

Respected Mishra Ji,

Regards/Anand Jain

Dear Mr. Anand,

please note:

God Bless you !

Regards

Trinandan Mishra

www.vastungems. com