IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology Suggestion required regarding Guru Mahadasha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks a lot Ms Priyanka Ji,

I really do not know how I should thank you for your valuable time and sense of my well being by replying to my query and analysing my chart.

Is there any chances of relief during Jupiter period , in terms of getting money back or no more mental tension about the money that has gone so that my health is not adversely affected like it is happening now a days.

Once again with folded hands I Thank you form my heart.regards,

Arvind

Astromitra.com <cos_mos2003Vedic Astrology Sent: Monday, 13 April, 2009 14:57:23[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Re: Suggestion required regarding Guru Mahadasha

Dear Mr. Dubey,I am agree with you, the period from 24th of June 2008 to 13th of July 2009 is a bad period where career, finance, health and family related matters are concerned. From 13th of July 2009 to 13th of July 2025, you would be going under the Dasha of Jupiter. Placement of Jupiter in your horoscope is not much encouraging. It shows success after tremendous efforts. However, Jupiter would be giving much better results than Dasha of Rahu. Possibly, you may do well and your efforts will start to give favorable outcomes. If you are working somewhere, you may plan to change the job (After September 2009). Service conditions would be satisfactory. Regular gains may fulfill your all urgent or necessary requirements. Overall, during this time, there would be new beginning of your career. RegardsPriyanka SharmaVedic Astrologerwww.astromitra. comVedic Astrology, Dubey Arvind <dubey_arvind@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Gurujis ,> First of all I want to say this is a very nice group which has been started and I am sure so many people have been benefited by the same , at least for me it is true. > > My details are as below> Arvind Dubey> DOB : 18th December 1972> Time of Birth : 5:45 PM> Place of birth : Bhopal.> > My query is , currently I am going through Rahu mahadash , since the day Mars (Mangal ) came is this dasha I am having worst period of my life . In last 36 years I have never been in such a problem where I lost my all the earning (got cheated), every time the only thing in my mind is to take revenge from the person who has cheated me , not able to concentrate on work

and family. > I have got following pujas already done :> Ganesh Pooja, Kuldevi Pooja, Navagraha pooja, KaalSarp pooja and Narayanbali (pitradosh) pooja. Also for last so many years every day I have been doing Hanuman Chalisa in the morning.> > I want to know that from july my Jupiter in Jupiter dasha will start . I have consulted many astrologers and found the difference in the opinion . Most of them have told me that the Jupiter period will be very good for me , but suggested by few astrologers and I personally found that whenever Jupiter (antardasha comes) the period is not very good in my life. My Guru is placed in 7th house along with Rahu and Sun in the birth chart. In navamasa Jupiter is in 12 th house along with Mer. Please, all the respected gurujis can tell me how is going to be my Jupiter Mahadasha . Will it be better than Rahu mahadasha or worst than it.> > regards,>

Arvind>