IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology [Do not Ignote] Kindly Help me, Please...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear kumar

i think u are having sun+rahu combination in ur natal chart

i will verify ur both the charts and give the result.as soon as possible.

all the best

k.v.satya

true for ever.

Bhrigu nandi nadi

vedic astrology

training and solutions

hyderabad

98 49 10 51 53

--- On Thu, 14/5/09, Kumar <vinod660 wrote:

Kumar <vinod660[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology [Do not Ignote] Kindly Help me, Please...Vedic Astrology Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 5:01 AM

Dear Guruji's,I am really dipressed a lot of trying of becoming a father and have been failing since from two years. Its been two years since we are planning to have kids, Docters, tests doesn't show any problem in me or my spouse. I am dipressed a lot, tried many ways, and praying God all the times, Going to temple and doing Rudrabhishekam on Monday nights, nothing seems to be working, I am now worrying is there any problem in our horoscopes or jatakas? I am not aware of whether we can check this in horoscopes or not, or whether we can have or will be gifted with children in our lives or not, I will be really thankful if you guys can help or letting me know the problem by checking the horoscopes, Your help will be so much to me, Please kindly take sometime to check whether we have any possibility of having children in our lives or not? Please help me, Thankyou,Here are my Date of Birth Details,Name: Kumardate of Birth: 19

SEPTEMBER 1978Time of Birth: 21:38 [Night 9:38 in Hr:Min ]Place of Birth: Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, IndiaMy Wife Birth Details:Name: LalithaDate of Birth: 02/02/1980 [02 FEB 1980]Time of Birth: 06:10 AM, Morning 06:10 Place of Birth: Anantapur, Andhrapradesh, IndiaThanks a lot,Kumar

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!