IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology Queries from new user ..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sir,

Since i am a student of astrology,i want to know about the calculation parts.ie ,the technical datas from analysis and basis of your prediction.Kindly highlight those..

regards

Deepak--- On Sun, 7/6/09, omjyotish <omjyotish wrote:

omjyotish <omjyotish[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Re: Queries from new user ..Vedic Astrology Date: Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 3:09 PM

Dear DeepakLooking at your chart it seems your have struggled a lot till May08, now things are better and will further improve from Dec.10.You will see lot of growth and get all sorts of comforts, luxaries and good health. RegardsAshokVedic Astrology, deepak <deepakt > wrote:>> Dear sir,> > I am a new member of this group,I joined this group to learn something > wrt astrology.I want you to analyse my chart and> reply me some aspects about it> > > dob-11feb1986> time :16:07> place-Kannur, Kerala> > I want to know about general life and specially about my career,> > Regards,> > > > omjyotish@..

.. wrote:> > >> >> > Dear S.Pareek> >> > 1.Your career will prosper continuously till 2024.> > 2.Gaj Keshari Yog in your life will be active during 2020-21> >> > With Best Wishes> > Ashok> > Vedic Astrology > > <VedicAstrol ogy%40 s.com>, "pareek_sp2003" > > <pareek_sp2003@ > wrote:> > >> > > Hi To All Members,> > > dob-06-10-1973> > > time-12.49 PM> > > Place-Colonelganj, Distt-Gonda( UP)> > >> > > my question is-> > > 1.career progression from today> > > 2.effects of Gaj Keshari Yog in my

life> > >> > > Thanks> > > S.Pareek> > >> >> > > > > -- > T DEEPAK>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!