IndiaDivine.org

Carrer problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sirs

I am member of this group from quite some time and I find it interesting to read lot of analysis, through which I am also learning. Though I am a student of Astrology, I am nowhere, in front of you learned people and am still learning from your analysis and posts in this group mails.

I have a small problem regarding myself, and I could not understand the same. Hence I seek your indulgence in helping me out of this situation.

I retired from a public sector service in Feb 2008, and a couple of months prior to my retirement, charge sheet was issued to me, for some flimsy grounds and under politics of highest level. A number of scapegoats were made to protect the top most officials. I retired at a very high post, but my retiral benefitrs like Gratuity and leave encashment are held up.

Can you please advise me why all this and when will I be free from all this and get my retiral benefits. My details are as follows:

DOB; 23-2-1948

POB; Bangalore, Karnataka, India

TOB; 12.22.17 pm (afternoon)

At present I am under the last phase of Sadesati, Mars Mahadasha, Venus Antar dasha and Jupiter Pradyantar dasha.

Cancer Rashi, Ashlesha Nakshtra Taurus Asc.

Kindly help me.

Thanks Regards

M M Dutt