IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology Urgent Query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

well all i want to know sir is that is this marriage possible this year? We have to marry each other whatever is the case. n we want to do it as soon as possible. so pls tell me if i it can happen this year and if ne remedies to speed it up?

thanks--- On Sun, 12/7/09, omjyotish <omjyotish wrote:

omjyotish <omjyotish[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Re: Urgent QueryVedic Astrology Date: Sunday, 12 July, 2009, 11:12 AM

Dear AnuYour chart is showing too many malific enfluences on 8th house which is not good for marital life.In boys chart also dasa of 8th lord is running and 2 malific drishti on 7th.It is now up to you to Decide.AshokVedic Astrology, "sindhwani_anu" <sindhwani_anu@ ...> wrote:>> hi, i am anu and I am having certain problems on the personal front. I am in love with a person for the past 8 months. Initially the person simply ejoyed my company and we were great frds but he never wanted to commit to me. We got estranged. However after 5 months now things seem to be looking positive and the man would like to marry me. However i cant get a final assurance from him so that I can tell my family about this relationship

and ask them to take things further. Also since he is manglik his mother wants him to marry a manglik girl only and I am not manglik. So will her opposition go away? However, I am very keen to marry this person only. Also I wish to settle down by this year end dat is 2009 or maximum early 2010 as things at home are also chaotic and confusing. There are constant arguments with parents as our view points and thoughts dont match. I feel suffocated at times. Pls help me by predicting if i shall be able to marry the man i love by the end of this year? Also do suggest some remedies for me. > > My dob- 14/6/1985 time 1:28pm, delhi > Boy's dob- 23//6/1980 time 3:05am, lucknow > > thanks a lot > > waiting eagerly for your response>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.