IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology Request for Advice on Remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your advice/recommendation. Need one clarification. Since I am passing through the mahadasha or Jupiter and antar-dasha of Venus, should I wear Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) for strengthening Jupiter? Ane remedy you would recommend for strengthening Saturn which is not well placed in my natal chart. Repeating my birth data as follows.

DOB: 27th July, 1951TOB: 00.09 AMPOB: Rewari, India (Latitude: 028:11: N / Longitude: 076:37: E)

I sincerely appreciate your advice and recommmendation.

Rana

--- On Mon, 7/27/09, omjyotish <omjyotish wrote:

omjyotish <omjyotish[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Re: Request for Advice on RemediesVedic Astrology Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 12:51 AM

Dear RanaHappy Birth DayVenus is marak planet for you....continue to chant shukra mantra,keep fast on fridays and donate milk, yoghurt, white cloth, sugar to poor lady on friday evening.You should not wear any gemstone.Shani transit to virgo in sep09 will give some relief.With Best WishesAshokVedic Astrology, "rana333666" <rana333666@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Astrologers and Pandit ji's,> > I have been laid off a month ago and looking hard to find a suitable job. My birth details are as follows;> > DOB: 27th July, 1951> TOB: 00.09 AM> POB: Rewari, India (Latitude: 028:11: N / Longitude: 076:37: E)> > I have done some research about my horoscope. My Lagna is Mesh (Aries rising). > >

The Sun is in the 4th house, in Cancer.> The Moon is in the 1st house, in Aries.> Mars is in the 4th house, in Gemini.> Mercury is in the 5th house, in Leo.> Jupiter is in the 12th house, in Pisces.> Venus is in the 5th house, in Leo.> Saturn is in the 6th house, in Virgo.> Rahu is in the 11th house, in Aquarius.> Ketu is in the 5th house, in Leo.> > Mars is lord of the 1st house and is in the 4th.> Venus is lord of the 2nd house and is in the 5th.> Mercury is lord of the 3rd house and is in the 5th.> Moon is lord of the 4th house and is in the 1st.> Sun is lord of the 5th house and is in the 4th.> Mercury is lord of the 6th house and is in the 5th.> Venus is lord of the 7th house and is in the 5th.> Mars is lord of the 8th house and is in the 4th.> Jupiter is lord of the 9th house and is in the 12th.> Saturn is lord of

the 10th house and is in the 6th.> Saturn is lord of the 11th house and is in the 6th.> Jupiter is lord of the 12th house and is in the 12th.> > I am currently passing through the Mahadasha of Jupiter (Guru) and Antar-dasha of Venus (Shukra). I have begun taking the propitiatory measures for Venus, chanting the following mantras.> > 1. HIMAKUNDAMRINALABHA M DAITYANAM PARAMAM GURUM> SARVASHASTRAPROVOKT ARAM BHARGAVAM PRANAMAMYAHAM – Chanted several times, 16 times each sitting.> > 2. OM DRAM DREEM DRAUM SAH SHUKRAYA NAMAH – 16,000 times (continuing, done 35%)> > My questions are as follows.> > 1. What other remedies should I perform?> 2. Which planets are friendly, neutral, and enemy to me?> 3. Should I wear any gems?> > Thanks in advance to all esteemed Pandit ji's and Astrologers for your advice.> >

Rana>