IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology Job prospect in near future

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please get me out of this astrology group, i want to know how to get out, help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anupamashukla <anupamashuklaVedic Astrology Sent: Wednesday, 16 September, 2009 9:53:51 AM[saatwik.com] Vedic Astrology Re: Job prospect in near future

Respected AStrologers,PLease provide your valuable inputs.Regards,AnuVedic Astrology, "anupamashukla" <anupamashukla@ ...> wrote:>> > Respected AStrologers,> > It would be of immense help if you could please look and advice that will i be able to get this job.> My deatils are 1st JUne 1982, BHilai, 11.20 pm.> > Recently my CV got shortlisted by a bank (one of the top banks in Europe). this is the first proper response i have got in last 1.5 years..> Will i be able to get this job. Someone said that nest phase of sade sati starting in sep 2009 for my rashi would be good.> > I am really tensed as i dont have a job since Mar 2008. I left job for marriage and relocation to UK with my

husband. Are there chances of getting job in near future.> > please help.> > regards,> anu>

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.