IndiaDivine.org

Job and Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Guruji

Please find below my details. I request you to let me know when will I get a suitable job and when will I get married.

My name is Chanddrakanth D, DOB : 6th June 1975Place of Birth : Chennai, Tamilnadu Time of Birth : 13: 50.Nakshatra : AshwiniRashi : MeshaDay of birth : Friday.I am also writing down the placement of planets in my Horoscope.( south Indian style )My Raasi chart - starting from Lagna as the first house3rd House - Rahu7th House - Mars and Jupiter8th House - Moon9th House - Kethu, Sun and Mercury10th House - Saturn,11th House - Venus,My Navamsa Chart - I am sorry Sir. I dont know how to read this chart, which house is the first house to start with and therefore I am not able to give this details.

I do not have a job now. The last date of my working was 12th June 2009. I have been having tremendous problems on my job front and career growth. I have never had any Guru in my career and has only been lonely struggle. Please let me know when and how this problem of career growth can be solved. I am very ambitious but I am always facing problems and hurdles in my job.

Kindly let me know when will I get a job.

I started to do my CA and joined for the course on June 22nd 1996 and since then I have been struggling because initially of financial problems I had to take up a job. Now I can manage money but no time to study because of job. Will I finish my CA and if so when will I surely finish CA . I have not completed any stages in CA. I am writing my stage 1 this November 2009. Please let me know will I be successful ?

I did my B com in 1996 and recently I managed a PG in Finance through distance learning in Feb 2009 but that has not helped in anyway in enhancing my job prospects.

Will I be able to go overseas either towards USA or UK to make a good career. Will I have a successful career and will my problems in job stop ?

I am also looking for marriage but my career problems are also a worry for me to go ahead and marry. Please let me know when will I get married and will it be an arranged or love marriage. My parents are old and I am looking out myself for my girl and will start as soon as I get a job. Will my life be better after I get married in terms of my career and personal life and growth ?

I am wearing a Pearl in a silver ring in my right hand ring finger.

Diamond in gold ring in my right hand ring finger

Emerald in silver ring in my right hand little finger

Horse shoe ring in my right hand middle finger

Cat's eye in gold ring in my left hand ring finger

I am eagerly waiting for your advice.

I would be grateful to you if you could show me a way to come out of my problems

Thanks and Regards

Chanddrakanth D

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!