IndiaDivine.org

Urgent Help required

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-

dear mishraji

i wish that very soon u will be asnwered by experts and gurujan.

one thing i noticed in my astrological journey, when satrun transit

over natal 2nd lord some financial set bac might be felt.

in ur case, starun was retro from past 6 month, since it is getting

direct in couple of days. u may find slight impruvement bcoz of

other fators.

in my view entire rahu dasha will be not bad, u will have good

result even in rahu dasha.

regard

ramesh

i just saw ur chart and one thing attracted me is transit of satrun

over mars whu is ur 2nd lord,

-- In , abhiram mishra <abhiram_dude

wrote:

>

> Respected Guru Jan,

>

> Saadar Naman,

>

> I got interested in jyotish only a few months back, given my

personal experiences in life. I had reached a stage when one throngs

to daivagyas, proclaiming authority in different flavors of

astrology, viz. vedic, tantric, and Lal Kitab, hoping that something

will work out. However, nothing happened.

>

> It was then that I decided to quest after this subject myself.

>

> Sirs, I would be extremely grateful if you could spare some time

to analyze my chart and answer my following queries:

>

>

> I got married in March 2004. My wife had a miscarriage in March

2005. She is again in the family way and the expected date of

childbirth is in the first week of May 2006. Please tell me if the

childbirth will be okay this time. The well being of my wife is of

utmost importance to me, over anything else.

> I had been running a business (software and content

development) since 2000. I had to close it down in April-May 2005,

after having incurred considerable cumulative losses. At present, I

am serving in a software development MNC, in a junior-middle

position. Please tell me if there are chances of an improvement in

my career prospects/financial situation. My finances are still

awry.

> Loss of a child, failure of my business, and debts, broke my

back. For some time, I was overwhelmed by mental turmoil and

suffered from disorders, such as hypertension and depression. I had

to be admitted to a hospital for several days. I still suffer from

hypertension and have to take medicines thrice a day to keep it at

bay. For a brief period, I also had contemplated committing suicide,

but by God's grace, came out of it. One of my business associates

actually committed suicide, given his financial troubles. How is my

health likely to be? Someone told me that since I am running Raahu

mahaadasha, all of my problems had to happen. Will it continue like

this until this mahaadasha ends in 2012?

> My details are:

>

> DoB: 08-06-74

> PoB: Delhi

> ToB: 1700 Hours

>

>

> Some important events in my life are as under:

>

>

> Completed college (10+2+3) education in 1994

>

>

> Got admission in PGDBM in 1995, finished in 1997

>

>

> Did not have to wait even a day for job, got selected through

campus recruitment. Joined my first employer on 02-06-1997

>

>

> Relinquished my job in July 2000. Started own business

> Closed the business in April 2005

>

>

> Joined my present employer on 16th May 2005

> Yours Sincerely,

>

> Abhiram Mishra

>

>

>

>

> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and

30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Namaskar.

Kantak Shani in the 10th House from the Arudha Lagna has stressed work. You will feel relief after July when Shani changes Rashis.

Yes, there is a strong chance of doing profound research. It is a happy phrase that you have employed. Guru and Ketu are in Trikona to Navamsha Lagna and can certainly indicate technical profundity. Jupiter is also debilitated and can facilitate very defined, structured and Tamasic work in accord with the nature of Makar Rashi. I use the word Tamasic only to indicate very minute adherence to detail and schedule, tabulation, meticulous records etc. Ketu can fuel the scientific and hitherto unexplored or virgin areas of study.

When? Guru Antardasha from 29th September is an excellent choice. The stresses of the Kantak Shani would have abated. Guru and Ketu are in the 10th House from the Dashamsha Lagna. This will be work you are inherently skilled to do and that which will be the hallmark of your professional ability as the Grahas are in the 10th House.

Right now the job is too superficial and market oriented, gloss and observation, indicated by Budh in Tula Rashi in the 6th House of initial work in Dashamsha. You have joined the work in Rahu Antardasha. Rahu is the 10th Lord in the Dashamsha and can also give inconvenient hours in the 4th Hous from the Lagna. Guru-Ketu are in Kumbha Rashi in the D-10: a true researcher is born. Here Guru will give effects akin to exaltation. So, the painstakingly acquired skills manifest as a very broad and optimistic, almost metaphysical output in scientific research. In other words, what goes in and what comes out are oppoistes of the diametric segment and the overall picture is very optimistic. You will want to do everything yourself with the humblest attitude, not wanting to delegate any part of the work: Shukra, the Lagnesh in the D-10 is Neecha in the 5th House of subordinates.

Mercury, the 7th and 10th Lord in Rashi is in Parivartana with the 12th Lord. The Lagnesh is also in the 12th Bhava. You can certainly go abroad and settle there. Maximum social support in work can also come from foreign lands as the 10th Lord from Chandra is Guru and placed in the 12th House.

Best wishes,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , "Rushikesh Deshpande" <rushi83 wrote:>> Respected Gurus and Members,> > Pranam to all,> > Right now I am working with an electrical company R & D division. I> joined this company with the motive of intense and well guided> research a year before. But in a year I am realizing that I got the> false impression about the job. Here surrounding ppl are not expert> and I am getting frustrated with the kind of job I am doing right now.> I want to ask following questions..Please reply by analysing the horoscope:> 1. Is there is a chance of doing profound research? When? In present> cmpny or some other place?> 2. What are the chances of Post Graduation outside India? Which will> be the time period?> 3. Will I be a successful lecturer? Will it be advisable to go for> that job? Please analyse this from finance point of view.> 4.If I resign from here, will I get good job?> > I am using red coral in sun's finger of right hand from last 3 years.> > Birth Details:> Date of Birth: 16th November 1983> Place : Nagpur (Maharashtra, India)> Time : 10 Am.> > Please reply so that I could plan further.> -- > Regards> Rushikesh Deshpande> > > "Kalachakra Rules Ûž">

Guest guest

Dear Rushikesh, I fully agree with Anurag in saying that u will surely go aboard and will settle there as the 7th and 10th lord(mercury) is in the 12 th house(also a watery sign).Also 9th lord sun is not only deblited but also afflicted by saturn (2nd and 3rd lord).and its depositor venus(6th and 11th lord) is again debilited in the 10th house with mars lord of 5th and 12th house.Now you are running the dasa of mercury-rahu antra dasa.Now rahu is in the house of venus and hence would behave as venus who is deilited as said above in 10th house.This is why i feel that u got the wrong impressions of ur job and the feeling of dissatisfication.After set-2007 Jupiter antra dasa commences.Being the lagna lord and in 12th house along with mercury i feel that during this antra dasa you will make your trip aboard.With prayers and regards,Thomas

On 4/30/07, Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 wrote:

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Namaskar.

Kantak Shani in the 10th House from the Arudha Lagna has stressed work. You will feel relief after July when Shani changes Rashis.

Yes, there is a strong chance of doing profound research. It is a happy phrase that you have employed. Guru and Ketu are in Trikona to Navamsha Lagna and can certainly indicate technical profundity. Jupiter is also debilitated and can facilitate very defined, structured and Tamasic work in accord with the nature of Makar Rashi. I use the word Tamasic only to indicate very minute adherence to detail and schedule, tabulation, meticulous records etc. Ketu can fuel the scientific and hitherto unexplored or virgin areas of study.

When? Guru Antardasha from 29th September is an excellent choice. The stresses of the Kantak Shani would have abated. Guru and Ketu are in the 10th House from the Dashamsha Lagna. This will be work you are inherently skilled to do and that which will be the hallmark of your professional ability as the Grahas are in the 10th House.

Right now the job is too superficial and market oriented, gloss and observation, indicated by Budh in Tula Rashi in the 6th House of initial work in Dashamsha. You have joined the work in Rahu Antardasha. Rahu is the 10th Lord in the Dashamsha and can also give inconvenient hours in the 4th Hous from the Lagna. Guru-Ketu are in Kumbha Rashi in the D-10: a true researcher is born. Here Guru will give effects akin to exaltation. So, the painstakingly acquired skills manifest as a very broad and optimistic, almost metaphysical output in scientific research. In other words, what goes in and what comes out are oppoistes of the diametric segment and the overall picture is very optimistic. You will want to do everything yourself with the humblest attitude, not wanting to delegate any part of the work: Shukra, the Lagnesh in the D-10 is Neecha in the 5th House of subordinates.

Mercury, the 7th and 10th Lord in Rashi is in Parivartana with the 12th Lord. The Lagnesh is also in the 12th Bhava. You can certainly go abroad and settle there. Maximum social support in work can also come from foreign lands as the 10th Lord from Chandra is Guru and placed in the 12th House.

Best wishes,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

sohamsa , " Rushikesh Deshpande " <rushi83 wrote:>> Respected Gurus and Members,

> > Pranam to all,> > Right now I am working with an electrical company R & D division. I> joined this company with the motive of intense and well guided> research a year before. But in a year I am realizing that I got the

> false impression about the job. Here surrounding ppl are not expert> and I am getting frustrated with the kind of job I am doing right now.> I want to ask following questions..Please reply by analysing the horoscope:

> 1. Is there is a chance of doing profound research? When? In present> cmpny or some other place?> 2. What are the chances of Post Graduation outside India? Which will> be the time period?

> 3. Will I be a successful lecturer? Will it be advisable to go for> that job? Please analyse this from finance point of view.> 4.If I resign from here, will I get good job?> > I am using red coral in sun's finger of right hand from last 3 years.

> > Birth Details:> Date of Birth: 16th November 1983> Place : Nagpur (Maharashtra, India)> Time : 10 Am.> > Please reply so that I could plan further.> -- > Regards

> Rushikesh Deshpande> > > " Kalachakra Rules Ûž " >

Guest guest

The girl has a debilitated Mercury seated in the 7th house with 12th

lord Sun which has caused loss of marital happiness.

Currently Jupiter is aspecting the natal 7th house but it is 12th

from Moon. She is now in a fix to whether marry or not.

The yoga for marriage again starts during the Moon-Sun sub-period

after Sept'07 and with Jupiter going into Sagittarius i.e. the 7th

lord will further help such a combination.

She needs to offer regular prayers to Lord Vishnu to appease Mercury

& Sun.

Regards,

prakash kandpal

vedic astrology , " sonika.dwivedi "

<sonika.dwivedi wrote:

>

>

> Respected,

>

> Your urgent help is required in marriage of the fowlloing girl

>

> 20.3.1971

> 19.40

> Nanpara (Bahraich) Uttar Pradesh

>

> Please forecast the expected timings of marriage and any Upaya or

> Remedy for it.

>

> thanks

> sonika

>

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

laalkitab , Vishal Gujral <gujralvg wrote:

>

> Dear guruji,

>

> I'm really going through a very bad phase of my life.

>

> 1.I already met with 2 major accidents in my life in last 7 years.

I was bedridden for 1 year in my 1st accident (1 Nov 2000) and this

time (2nd March, 2007) for almost 4 months.

> 2. None of my work is completed in first go even after doing all

of hard work and the work is completed with great difficulity when I

leave the hope.

> 3. Please also tell me If I would have any chances of going abroad

and settle there. I already been to USA for 3 times for my office

work for a very short duration.

>

> DOB- 8-0ct-1979

> POB - Ambala (haryana)

> TOB - Between 12.15 to 12.30 pm noon

>

> Please analyze my hororscop and predict my future and also tell me

some remedies to overcome these hurdlles.

>

> regards

> Vishal

> 9810262127

> vishalgujral

>

>

> NOTHING IS 'IMPOSSIBLE'. THIS WORD ITSELF SAYS " I'M POSSIBLE "

>

>

>

> NOTHING IS 'IMPOSSIBLE'.THIS WORD ITSELF SAYS

>

> god bless

vishal after 14th july u r evry work will take shape ok, take

one egg and from head to feet do 21time and keep egg out of u r

house campus ok, and now i am sure u hv lot of fame in u r

life ok, just wait till 9th aug 2007

i am sure u hvt any problem as far as the ? of money ok

evry wednasday give 8 rs to any begger ok

god bless

krishna

>

>

> oneSearch: Finally, mobile search

> that gives answers, not web links.

> http://mobile./mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC

>

• 3 months later...

Prasad,

Your lagna is on boderline between karka and Simha. It

is a gandanta lagna.

Please send some events in life to fix lagna. Were you

married in 1996 ?

Satish

--- prasad pendharkar <prasad.pendharkar

wrote:

> Dear All,

> I have the following queries

>

> 1. Presently I am working in Mumbai as a Project

> Manager in IT .I want to shift to my native place

> Nagpur when can that be possible. As my family is at

> Nagpur.

>

> 2. I am facing a lot of problems at my work place

> .How they can be netrilize

>

> 3. When can I get the good break in my careear .

>

> 4. I want to quit the Service & do my own business

> is tha current time good for it Can I take the same

> decision at this point of time.

>

> 5. My married life is not happy .Would you suggest

> any Upaya for it.

>

> My details are

>

> Date of Birth : 26th August 1969

>

> time:05:20 AM

>

> Place: Nagpur

>

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

Dear Satish, I have married in Nov 1995 in job since 1990 have daughter 11 years old & son 5 years old. Joined CMC in 1998 Regards prasad SPK <aquaris_rising wrote: Prasad,Your lagna is on boderline between karka and Simha. Itis a gandanta lagna.Please send some events in life to fix lagna. Were youmarried in 1996 ? Satish--- prasad pendharkar <prasad.pendharkar >wrote:> Dear All,> I have the following queries > > 1. Presently I am working in Mumbai as a Project> Manager in IT .I want to shift to my native place> Nagpur when can that be possible. As my family is at> Nagpur.> > 2. I am facing a lot of problems at my work place> .How they can be netrilize> > 3. When can I get the good break in my careear .> > 4. I want to quit the Service & do my own business> is tha current time good for it Can I take the same> decision at this point of time.> > 5. My married life is not happy .Would you suggest> any Upaya for it.> > My details are> > Date of Birth : 26th August 1969> > time:05:20 AM> > Place: Nagpur> >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around >

Dear Pendharkar Since you are in Bombay, it is better you consult a Professional KP astrologer. Good luck prasad pendharkar <prasad.pendharkar wrote: Dear All, I have the following queries 1. Presently I am working in Mumbai as a Project Manager in IT .I want to shift to my native place Nagpur when can that be possible. As my family is at Nagpur. 2. I am facing a lot of problems at my work

place .How they can be netrilize 3. When can I get the good break in my careear . 4. I want to quit the Service & do my own business is tha current time good for it Can I take the same decision at this point of time. 5. My married life is not happy .Would you suggest any Upaya for it. My details are Date of Birth : 26th August 1969 time:05:20 AM Place: Nagpur raichur anant www.jaxtr.com\anantachar Do You ?

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Satish, Can you throw some more light on my quries , Regards prasadprasad pendharkar <prasad.pendharkar wrote: Dear Satish, I have married in Nov 1995 in job since 1990 have daughter 11 years old & son 5 years old. Joined CMC in 1998 Regards prasad SPK <aquaris_rising > wrote: Prasad,Your lagna is on boderline between karka and Simha. Itis a gandanta lagna.Please send some events in life to fix lagna. Were youmarried in 1996 ? Satish--- prasad pendharkar <prasad.pendharkar >wrote:> Dear All,> I have the following queries > > 1. Presently I am working in Mumbai as a Project> Manager in IT .I want to shift to my native place> Nagpur when can that be possible. As my family is at> Nagpur.> > 2. I am facing a lot of problems at my work place> .How they can be netrilize> > 3. When can I get the good break in my careear .> > 4. I want to quit the Service & do my own business> is tha current time good for it Can I take the same> decision at this point of

time.> > 5. My married life is not happy .Would you suggest> any Upaya for it.> > My details are> > Date of Birth : 26th August 1969> > time:05:20 AM> > Place: Nagpur> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around >

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Sai,

Here is my attempt to answer your query.

Rules in KP :

When will be employed: The 2nd house shows bank position, 6th shows day to day labour and attendance and the 10th shows profession. Hence for employment consider houses 2, 6 & 10. The significator in their conjoined period shall give employment. All rules for selecting useful significator will have to be considered.

SWAMIOMKAR Teaches; Main house for job is VI the secondary houses are 2.6 and 11.

He says 10 is for business.

Does question reflect in horary chart?

House wise significator in descending order of strength are

HOUSE II JUP/SUN/RA/Ma

House VI MAR/SAT/JUP/SUN

House XI MOON/JUP/MOON/JUP

We find MOON is reflected among significator at level A for XI bhava SO question is genuine.

Here Cuspal sub lord of main house VI (supreme) is MOON

Moon is in star of Jupiter.

Jup signifies 2.10 and 6 so He will get job.

When?

Significator are written above.

RP at the time of judgment are

Casting Date and Time: Friday 09 May 2008 03:54:39 PM

Place of Casting: Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

78:1:0 E, 27:1:38 N

Lagna: Me Mo Sa Ve (SgL StL SL SSL)

Moon: Me Ju Ju Sa (SgL StL SL SSL)

Day Lord is: Ve

No Planets in Star of Retrograde Planets

No Planets in Sub of Retrograde Planets

Rahu Agent For: Ma Sa

Ketu Agent For: Mo Me

Common among SIGNIFICATOR and RP are

Jup-Sat-Moon starting 3 June 2008 till 13 June must give job.

With best wishes.

Errors and corrections by list members requested.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS (Consulting astrologer)Tel: +91 562-2232323/4001223;Mob 9412268768. Email: swami_rcs:http:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Anji J

kpsystems

Thursday, May 08, 2008 10:12 PM

Urgent help required

Namaste to you all. My name is Sai. I am a new member to this community.

I have been searching for job in software field after learning some course.

Can the learned pundits say when would I get a job in S/W field.

After praying to my lord Siva, I am giving a horary number 238.

I would be grateful to you all in this regard.

With Pranams

Sai

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

• 3 months later...

Dear Shan Shiv

Wow What a wonderful kundali ur son has. He is a born politician, will be a

successful politician, minister, political leader in the future. Sit with him,

do some councelling, motivate him, encourage him. Their is nothing wrong in his

kundali that he will not study.

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

Vedic Astologer & Vaastu Consultant

Insurance Advisor

Cell +91 98672 14103

Mumbai,India)

shan shiv <shan_shiv77

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 12:50:42 PM

[vedic astrology] Urgent Help Required

Respected guru ji,

My son has some problem  in his study. I am not finding myself in position to

guide him.

His particular are written below.

Date of Birth: Jan. 28 1991

Time : 12 Noon

Place Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh

All are requested to please help me in this regard.

sincerely yours

Shanker

• 2 months later...

Dear Shan

Ur present time does not favours any promotion in job, but yes u can change ur

job after sept 09 which is favourable. The period after sept 2014 is very good

for u, where u will progress & rise very fast. It will take u 10 yrs ahead than

what u r now.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL  +919867214103 

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

shan shiv <shan_shiv77

vedic astrology

Thursday, 16 October, 2008 4:31:04 PM

Respected guru ji,

Please help to know whether and when I can be promoted. Is there any chance to

relocate in some other city of India or abroad?

My particulars are written below.

Date of Birth: August 17, 1961

Time : 15 Hours

Place one village in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh the longitude and lattitude are

26 N17

83 E 30

sincerely yours

Shanker

--- On Thu, 16/10/08, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 > wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 >

[vedic astrology] 7 Planets in one house

vedic astrology, ,

, astroriber@gro ups.com

Thursday, 16 October, 2008, 12:46 AM

Dear Bohra

U r not the first person I hv come accross with 7 planets in one house. Yes this

is the rear conjunction which takes place. Those born in 1961=62 period will get

affected by it.

I will give u a present state analysis. U first need to confirm with me on my

analysis then we will go further.

At present u r having health problems. U r having problem in ur calf area

between knee & ankle. U may also hv or had some surgery. U are also hvg problems

related skin.

Ur work area has also got affected. Income steadiness is very variable.

The period upto 2014 is unstable.

Pls reply

God Bless You

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry) Nathani

Vedic Astologer

Vaastu Consultant

Insurance Advisor

Cell   +9...

(Mumbai,India)

msbohra62 <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 8:46:56 PM

About 11th house with seven planets together.

Dear members,

Seven planets together in 11th house in Meen(12) lagan chart

how will be correct prediction we get? what are your view?

DBO : 7.2.1962

Birth Time : 10:15am

Birth of Place : Jodhpur

It is my chart and I have consult so many Astrologer but no any one

can predict correctly.So many Yogas with 6th,8th,12th house lord.Most

of Hindu Astrology says in 11th house every planet is beneficial and

give benefits from,which house he represent.Every malefic become

beneficial.

What are your experiences, please share with me.

M.S.Bohra

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL   +919867214103  

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies.

/

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Respected Hareshji,

Whatever, you have written is becoming true in my case. I am trying very hard

for some promotion in jobs but no positive outcome. Can you please help me to

release my some of the tension by providing me the information for the queries

below.

1. Is there any chance to change my job and job place near future or I have to

wait upto sep. 2009.

sincerely Your

shanker

--- On Thu, 16/10/08, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405

Re: [vedic astrology] Urgent Help Required

vedic astrology

Thursday, 16 October, 2008, 6:53 AM

Dear Shan

what u r now.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL  +919867214103 

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

shan shiv <shan_shiv77@ >

vedic astrology

Respected guru ji,

26 N17

83 E 30

sincerely yours

Shanker

--- On Thu, 16/10/08, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405> wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405>

vedic astrology, ,

, astroriber@gro ups.com

Dear Bohra

U r not the first person I hv come accross with 7 planets in one house. Yes this

is the rear conjunction which takes place. Those born in 1961=62 period will get

affected by it.

between knee & ankle. U may also hv or had some surgery. U are also hvg problems

related skin.

Pls reply

God Bless You

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry) Nathani

Vedic Astologer

Vaastu Consultant

Insurance Advisor

Cell   +9...

(Mumbai,India)

msbohra62 <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Dear members,

beneficial.

What are your experiences, please share with me.

M.S.Bohra

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL   +919867214103  

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

/

Guest guest

Dear Shan

U will hv to wait till that period as mentioned in my mail

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

Respected Hareshji,

below.

wait upto sep. 2009.

sincerely Your

shanker

--- On Thu, 16/10/08, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 > wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 >

vedic astrology

Dear Shan

what u r now.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL  +919867214103 

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

vedic astrology

Respected guru ji,

26 N17

83 E 30

sincerely yours

Shanker

vedic astrology, ,

, astroriber@gro ups.com

Dear Bohra

affected by it.

related skin.

Pls reply

God Bless You

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry) Nathani

Vedic Astologer

Vaastu Consultant

Insurance Advisor

Cell   +9...

(Mumbai,India)

msbohra62 <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co..in>

Dear members,

beneficial.

What are your experiences, please share with me..

M.S.Bohra

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL   +919867214103  

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

/

Guest guest

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the giving me some of your time. I shall wait for the period.

Thanking You,

Sincerely Yours

Shanker

--- On Fri, 13/3/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405

vedic astrology

Friday, 13 March, 2009, 10:01 PM

Dear Shan

U will hv to wait till that period as mentioned in my mail

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

Respected Hareshji,

below.

wait upto sep. 2009.

sincerely Your

shanker

vedic astrology

Dear Shan

what u r now.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL  +919867214103 

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

vedic astrology

Respected guru ji,

26 N17

83 E 30

sincerely yours

Shanker

vedic astrology, ,

, astroriber@gro ups.com

Dear Bohra

affected by it.

related skin.

Pls reply

God Bless You

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry) Nathani

Vedic Astologer

Vaastu Consultant

Insurance Advisor

Cell   +9...

(Mumbai,India)

msbohra62 <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co..in>

Dear members,

beneficial.

What are your experiences, please share with me..

M.S.Bohra

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL   +919867214103  

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

/

• 9 months later...

Girl- 14/6/1985

time 1:28pm,delhi

boy-22/11/1985

time 3:41pm,delhi

Could you please tell that is marriage possible with each other for these two

people? what are the respective ages in which marriage can be seen in both these

charts? Any remedies to expedite marriage as we are living in different

countries and it is very painful. Does girl's chart have settling abroad as boy

is abroad and does boy's chart have early marriage?

Thanks a lot

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Anu

Dear Anu

Answering so many questions without discussion is not advisable...

Still I wish to highlight..

Both charts have heavily afflicted 8th house.

Girl's Chart

foreign travel is possible from July 2010.But period from July 2011 showing more

problems.

Boy's Chart

His chart too showing troubles from Nov.2010

" Buy Peace,Sell Peace "

Ashok Mb.+919907180427

www.indiastrology.webs.com

Vedic Astrology , " sindhwani_anu " <sindhwani_anu

wrote:

>

> Girl- 14/6/1985

> time 1:28pm,delhi

> boy-22/11/1985

> time 3:41pm,delhi

>

> Could you please tell that is marriage possible with each other for these two

people? what are the respective ages in which marriage can be seen in both these

charts? Any remedies to expedite marriage as we are living in different

countries and it is very painful. Does girl's chart have settling abroad as boy

is abroad and does boy's chart have early marriage?

>

>

> Thanks a lot

>

> Waiting for your reply

>

>

> Regards

> Anu

>