IndiaDivine.org

vargottama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Geetha,

There is nothing like that and there is no truth in this.

Best wishes,

-

" raamhaari " <raamhaari

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 2:15 PM

vargottama

> Respected Sir,

> Is it true that the vargothama lagna has to be aspected

> by atleast 2 Planets, otherwise the effects will be negative.Please

> clarify.

> Regards,

> geetha

>

>

>

>

>

>

Thank you very much for your clarificaton.

Regards,

geetha

siha wrote:

Hello Geetha,

There is nothing like that and there is no truth in this.

Best wishes,

-

" raamhaari " <raamhaari

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 2:15 PM

vargottama

> Respected Sir,

> Is it true that the vargothama lagna has to be aspected

> by atleast 2 Planets, otherwise the effects will be negative.Please

> clarify.

> Regards,

> geetha

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 9 months later...

Hare Rama Krsna

Dear Sarajit,

I am enclosing a similar chart for soem feed back

thanks

sincerely

kamal

PS I am not sure whether jhd file gets send to mailing list

-

Sarajit Poddar

varahamihira

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 3:39 PM

RE: |Sri Varaha| Vargottama

|| Jaya Jagannath ||Dear Kamal,

Please follow my comments below:

Best wishes

Sarajit

varahamihira [varahamihira ] On Behalf Of KAMALTuesday, August 14, 2007 11:39 PMvarahamihira Subject: |Sri Varaha| Vargottama

Hare Rama Krsna

Dear All,

1 what are effects if planets is in beblitation in Rashi and Navamsa chart. Is it goo dor not as bad or very bad. Even though it is in bad location but is Vargottama.

This is extremely bad.

2. What if planet is deblitated in Rasi and exalted in Navamsa and vice a versa

One is neechabhanga and another one is ucchhabhanga. The former is good and the latter is bad.

thanks

sincerely

kamal

Hello

In rasi Mars who get exalted where Jupiter is in neecha is

in a kendra to asc as well as to Moon. Again Jupiter sign

lord Saturn and ucha rasi cancer sign lord Moon in kendra

thereby Jupiter get neechabhanga. In navamsa Moon is

exalted.

In D1 Jupiter has argala on 2nd house and 5th house (own

house some more). I think that is the reason for your life

events.

Regards

YISHUN

--- brihaspati1008 wrote:

>

> In a message dated 8/15/07 7:08:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight

> Time,

> sightsolutions writes:

>

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

>

> Dear Sarajit,

>

> I don't visit here too often but to-nite I wandered by

> and I saw this e-mail

> about a vargottama planet that is neecha in both rasi and

> navamsa. Yes, the

> lore out there says that this is " extremely bad " but in

> my case it turns out

> to be extremely good. This generalization does not hold.

>

> In my chart Jupiter is neecha and placed in the MKS 3rd

> house (Scorpio

> lagna) and it has brought some very good things into my

> life. Jupiter is lord of

> the 5th and I have three very healthy children. My entire

> life is devoted to

> knowledge and spirituality and jyotish and this started

> in my teenage years.

> I've been into meditation and bhakti yoga since 1975.

> Jupiter is the DK and it

> is in the 12th to the AL and the AK and I am guilty of

> not giving my wife

> enough attention as my mind is always in books. If we

> accept the DK as the

> karaka for spouse, then my spouse should be a dismal

> failure and the opposite is

> true.

>

> Even my young brother should have a short life and be a

> failure as the

> planet is in the 3rd house but instead he's a very

> successful classical guitarist

> with published music (CDs) and an academic career.

>

> In Venus/Jupiter (age 15 - 17) I had a financial event in

> education that was

> extremely fortunate that impacted my entire life and I

> would say it was pure

> luck (grace of God). In Sun/Jupiter I began my serious

> study of Jyotish. In

> Moon/Jupiter I met my bhakti Guru and that changed my

> life forever. In

> Mars/Jupiter I met my wife to be. In Rahu/Jupiter I again

> had good luck.

>

> It also lords the 2nd house and I've never been short of

> money and always

> seem to have enough to meet my needs but not much more.

> Jupiter dasa starts in

> 8 years and I will surely leave the world in that dasa

> but I do not consider

> that a bad event. It's even desirable at that time of

> life. My bhakti Guru

> does not use astrology and told me that my bhakti would

> be extreme in those

> years and I would only live for Him/Her.

>

> Go figure! Now how do we explain this? And like all

> matters in Jyotish,

> generalities bring us into a hole in the ground. We have

> to be careful but I have

> to admit that this is an anomaly in jyotish.

>

>

> March 13, 1949

> Time: 12:31:00 am

> Time Zone: 0:00:00 (West of GMT)

> Place: 8 W 13' 00 " , 53 N 20' 00 "

>

>

> All the best,

> Brendan

>

>

Hare Rama Krsna

>

>

>

> Dear All,

>

>

>

> 1 what are effects if planets is in beblitation in

> Rashi and Navamsa chart.

> Is it goo dor not as bad or very bad. Even though it is

> in bad location but

> is Vargottama.

> This is extremely bad.

>

>

> 2. What if planet is deblitated in Rasi and exalted in

> Navamsa and vice a

> versa

> One is neechabhanga and another one is ucchhabhanga. The

> former is good and

> the latter is bad.

>

>

>

>

>

> thanks

>

>

>

> sincerely

>

>

>

>

>

> kamal

>

************************************** Get a sneak peek

> of the all-new AOL at

> http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

>

_________

Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good

http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html

Hare Rama Krsna

Dear Brendan and Sarajit,

Even the data I posted person seems to be doing well in life. She is Rahu MD since Oct 2005 and has been stressed because of fathers health. She is now in Ra-Ju and is Ra-Sa going be the worse time. If yes is there a upaya.

For thos ewho missed the data

female

31March 1969

at 1750 Miri Sarawak Malaysia

thanks

ys

kamal

-

brihaspati1008

varahamihira

Friday, August 17, 2007 3:55 AM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Vargottama

In a message dated 8/15/07 7:08:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sightsolutions (AT) (DOT) co.uk writes:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sarajit,

I don't visit here too often but to-nite I wandered by and I saw this e-mail about a vargottama planet that is neecha in both rasi and navamsa. Yes, the lore out there says that this is "extremely bad" but in my case it turns out to be extremely good. This generalization does not hold.

In my chart Jupiter is neecha and placed in the MKS 3rd house (Scorpio lagna) and it has brought some very good things into my life. Jupiter is lord of the 5th and I have three very healthy children. My entire life is devoted to knowledge and spirituality and jyotish and this started in my teenage years. I've been into meditation and bhakti yoga since 1975. Jupiter is the DK and it is in the 12th to the AL and the AK and I am guilty of not giving my wife enough attention as my mind is always in books. If we accept the DK as the karaka for spouse, then my spouse should be a dismal failure and the opposite is true.

Even my young brother should have a short life and be a failure as the planet is in the 3rd house but instead he's a very successful classical guitarist with published music (CDs) and an academic career.

In Venus/Jupiter (age 15 - 17) I had a financial event in education that was extremely fortunate that impacted my entire life and I would say it was pure luck (grace of God). In Sun/Jupiter I began my serious study of Jyotish. In Moon/Jupiter I met my bhakti Guru and that changed my life forever. In Mars/Jupiter I met my wife to be. In Rahu/Jupiter I again had good luck.

It also lords the 2nd house and I've never been short of money and always seem to have enough to meet my needs but not much more. Jupiter dasa starts in 8 years and I will surely leave the world in that dasa but I do not consider that a bad event. It's even desirable at that time of life. My bhakti Guru does not use astrology and told me that my bhakti would be extreme in those years and I would only live for Him/Her.

Go figure! Now how do we explain this? And like all matters in Jyotish, generalities bring us into a hole in the ground. We have to be careful but I have to admit that this is an anomaly in jyotish.

March 13, 1949Time: 12:31:00 amTime Zone: 0:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 8 W 13' 00", 53 N 20' 00"

All the best,

Brendan

Hare Rama Krsna

Dear All,

1 what are effects if planets is in beblitation in Rashi and Navamsa chart. Is it goo dor not as bad or very bad. Even though it is in bad location but is Vargottama.

This is extremely bad.

2. What if planet is deblitated in Rasi and exalted in Navamsa and vice a versa

One is neechabhanga and another one is ucchhabhanga. The former is good and the latter is bad.

thanks

sincerely

kamal

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

"A. Ravindran Nair" <sheros13 wrote: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 23:50:12 -0700 (PDT)"A. Ravindran Nair" <sheros13Re: |Sri Varaha| Vargottamavarahamihira Dear All, Jupiter gains neechabhanga on 2 counts, Mars is in kendra from lagna and Saturn is with Moon in Leo, gains by self effort as well as public support. Moreover, Jupiter in debility is in 11th AL in Navamsa, another rajayoga !! With this set up Jupiter will only give positive results. Regards Ravi Nair yishun <yishun15 wrote: HelloIn rasi Mars who get exalted where Jupiter is in neecha isin a kendra to asc as well as to Moon. Again Jupiter signlord Saturn and ucha rasi cancer sign lord Moon in kendrathereby Jupiter get neechabhanga. In navamsa Moon isexalted. In D1 Jupiter has argala on 2nd house and 5th house (ownhouse some more). I think that is the reason for your lifeevents.RegardsYISHUN--- brihaspati1008 (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:> > In a message dated 8/15/07 7:08:43 P.M. Eastern

Daylight> Time, > sightsolutions (AT) (DOT) co.uk writes:> > > Hare Rama Krishna> > Dear Sarajit,> > I don't visit here too often but to-nite I wandered by> and I saw this e-mail > about a vargottama planet that is neecha in both rasi and> navamsa. Yes, the > lore out there says that this is "extremely bad" but in > my case it turns out > to be extremely good. This generalization does not hold.> > In my chart Jupiter is neecha and placed in the MKS 3rd> house (Scorpio > lagna) and it has brought some very good things into my> life. Jupiter is lord of > the 5th and I have three very healthy children. My entire> life is devoted to > knowledge and spirituality and jyotish and this started> in my teenage years. > I've been into meditation and bhakti

yoga since 1975.> Jupiter is the DK and it > is in the 12th to the AL and the AK and I am guilty of> not giving my wife > enough attention as my mind is always in books. If we> accept the DK as the > karaka for spouse, then my spouse should be a dismal> failure and the opposite is > true.> > Even my young brother should have a short life and be a> failure as the > planet is in the 3rd house but instead he's a very> successful classical guitarist > with published music (CDs) and an academic career.> > In Venus/Jupiter (age 15 - 17) I had a financial event in> education that was > extremely fortunate that impacted my entire life and I> would say it was pure > luck (grace of God). In Sun/Jupiter I began my serious> study of Jyotish. In > Moon/Jupiter I met my bhakti Guru and that changed my> life forever. In >

Mars/Jupiter I met my wife to be. In Rahu/Jupiter I again> had good luck.> > It also lords the 2nd house and I've never been short of> money and always > seem to have enough to meet my needs but not much more.> Jupiter dasa starts in > 8 years and I will surely leave the world in that dasa> but I do not consider > that a bad event. It's even desirable at that time of> life. My bhakti Guru > does not use astrology and told me that my bhakti would> be extreme in those > years and I would only live for Him/Her.> > Go figure! Now how do we explain this? And like all> matters in Jyotish, > generalities bring us into a hole in the ground. We have> to be careful but I have > to admit that this is an anomaly in jyotish.> > > March 13, 1949> Time: 12:31:00 am> Time Zone: 0:00:00 (West of GMT)> Place: 8 W

13' 00", 53 N 20' 00"> > > All the best,> Brendan> > > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krsna> > > > Dear All,> > > > 1 what are effects if planets is in beblitation in> Rashi and Navamsa chart. > Is it goo dor not as bad or very bad. Even though it is> in bad location but > is Vargottama. > This is extremely bad. > > > 2. What if planet is deblitated in Rasi and exalted in> Navamsa and vice a > versa > One is neechabhanga and another one is ucchhabhanga. The> former is good and > the latter is bad.> > > > > > thanks> > > > sincerely> > > > > > kamal> > > > > > > >

************************************** Get a sneak peek> of the all-new AOL at > http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour> ________ Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.