IndiaDivine.org

Thanks Mrs.Mew

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mrs.Mew,

Thanks for the appreciation and for the corrective feed-back, w.r.t. your name.I've made a note of the same and am sorry for the error.

Best Regards

S.Bhagavadpada

-

avz.9271r

Monday, March 05, 2007 8:36 PM

Re: PART-3 of the Conf Proceedings

Thank you Dr. Bhagavadpada for your time and consideration. By the way, I am impressed with the respect and kindness that you show in your addressing of SA astrologers in your emails. My full name is Mary Ellen Araas-Wright ... but I go by Mew, or Mrs. Mew if you kindly wish to do, in my email correspondence. My apologies to you for the confusion regarding my gender. Best Wishes,Mew , "Sankara Bhagavadpada" <sankara wrote:>> Dear Mr.Mew,> > Thanks very much for the appreciation.The 'charts question' is a technical one. Maybe some List member, who understands this difficulty, can suggest a way out, thereby making it convenient for all.> Best Regards> S.Bhagavadpada> - > avz.9271r > > Monday, March 05, 2007 8:54 AM> Re: PART-3 of the Conf Proceedings> > > Dear List Members:> > Again my sincere thanks to Dr. Bhagavadpada for his time and > consideration in putting forth the conference notes. I am finding > them very interesting and informative. However, I am having trouble > bringing up the charts for the various cases. Any suggestions > regarding this situation would be most appreciated.> > Best Wishes,> > Mew> > , "SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA" <sankara@> > wrote:> >> > Dear Prof.V.K.Choudhry and SA astrologers,> > > > Namasthe.PART-3 of the IIPA Intl Conf -II, Proceedings follows and > is also attached. For those who could not attend the Conf, this > summary may give an idea of the discussions that went on in the Conf, > and the light thrown by the Professor on various charts with > currently prevailing-problems. > > > > In 'cutting and pasting', I'm afraid, the relative positioning of > the Rasi chart, the Navamsa chart and the Vimshottari-Dasa 'clock-> time' has suffered an undesirable shuffling.At least in the > Attachment, I hope the original order has been preserved. > > > > Best Regards> > > > Sankara Bhagavadpada> > > > > > > > > > > > > > International Institute of Predictive Astrology [iIPA], Fairfield, > USA.> > > > IInd International Conference of SA Astrologers> > > > Feb 24th , 25th, 2007; Gurgaon, India.> > > > > > > > Venue: Club South, South City-II, Gurgaon, India.> > > > > > > > PROCEEDINGS-PART 3> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Prof. V.K. Choudhry and SA astrologers,> > > > > > > > Namasthe. Following the guidelines, provided by the respected > > > > ; in this last & concluding Part-3, I shall summarize > the events of the second day. In Part-2, which I had already sent to > the SATVA & the SAMVA groups; I had covered a greater portion of the > first day's Proceedings. It may be recalled that in Part-1, I had > covered 's inaugural address as well as the > salient features of the Conf.> > > > > > > > 1. Sri. Ramana Maharshi's Moksha seen through the eyes of the > Systems Approach:> > > > > > > > This was the first session on the morning of the 2nd day. As Prof > Choudhry has been gracious enough to make available the PPP of my > talk on one of his websites: www.jyotishremedies121.com, for the > benefit of all; I am being spared the labour of summarizing my own > talk. Put very briefly, I spoke on just the TSE pertaining to the > Maharshi's Moksha, using the SA in the spheres of Dharma and Moksha. > I quoted all the pertinent SA sutras as well as presented all > necessary foundational principles- in the light of which alone, this > Moksha TSE becomes intelligible in the SA framework.> > > > > > > > 2. A Case of 'delayed marriage' [Case-10], Presented by Cmdr. > Ashutosh Pandey:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > We were informed that this lady was 31 yrs old and that though > efforts were afoot to identify a suitable husband for her in the > course of the last 6 yrs, no alliance was proving to be > favourable. [Just to make 'the phenomenon of delay in marriage' > intelligible to some SA astrologers, who may not be so conversant > with the Hindu ethos, w.r.t. marriages; at this point, I am obliged > to grant myself the liberty of saying in an aside: The anxiety, such > a long drawn out 'delay in marriage' causes to the parents of a young > lady in a Hindu society, can be appreciated only when we realize the > paramount importance that has always been attached to the 'social-> structure of marriage' in a traditional Hindu society. For both the > man as well as the woman, marriage was designed to give stability, > economic & emotional security and finally, dependability and a > certain permanence in relationship. It was upon the bed-rock of such > an enduring marriage that the pillars of all other achievements in > life were erected in that traditional Hindu society.]> > > > > > > > , looking at the chart, pointed out that the MMP, Sa > afflicted exactly, the IH, VIIH, IIIH and the XH, while the Asdt Lord > Mo was also exactly afflicted by the VIH Lord, Ju. The XH was > afflicted exactly and the XH Lord was deb in the IH, which was > exactly afflicted by the MMP. Ve, the significator of marriage was > also badly placed in the XIIH, and exactly combust and the Su, the > prime determinant of marriage was also weak by placement in the XIIH. > Prof's verdict was unequivocal: "Without Remedies, no chance of > getting married at all."> > > > > > > > > > > > 3. A Case of Penalization by the Police [Case 11]:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In the pre-lunch session, another Case of an armed security person > was discussed. This case was brought up by Sri R. Hasija. In > discharging his responsibility as an armed security personnel, this > person was obliged to fire on a crowd and in the process, five people > died. Accordingly he was charged for murder and continued to be in > police custody, in spite of the fact that post-mortem examinations > had conclusively proved that the death of the victims was not due to > the bullets fired by him. Apparently he was suffering a karmic > nemesis and the Q that was put to Prof Choudhry was, when would he be > set free?> > > > > > > > The weakness of the VI Lord Me, on account of the exact affliction > from Ke, the Prof held to be an imp factor in making him vulnerable > to losses in litigations. The close impact of the VI Lord Me on the > Asdt, again made him vulnerable to court cases. The currently > occurring Tr stationary condition of the nodes, exactly over the > natal nodes was the Tr event responsible for immediately triggering > the police case. As the event happened in the sub-period of Sa, which > is badly placed in the VIH, the time of the sub-period was also > favourable for VIH events like litigations, police actions etc.. In > the Ma-Me sub-period, which follows [ w.e.f. 19-8-'07 till 16-8-'08], > as the time becomes even more unfavourable for release, Prof Choudhry > concluded his remarks by saying that if someone else undertakes to do > the remedies for him, that would bring in grace for his release.> > > > > > > > 4. The Case of the Missing Medical Student [Case 12], Presented by > Sri. Aman Deep Saini:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sri Sainiji, mentioned that the parents of this girl had originally > approached him only because her educational performance had been > poor. Though remedies were prescribed, they were never performed and > now the parents apparently came back to Sainiji to report the very > disturbing news of her disappearance from home. Apparently the girl > has abandoned her studies and has been missing for sometime. The > anguished family had asked Sainiji two Qs, which he placed before the > Prof. Q1: When will she come back? Q2: Could we know something about > her whereabouts?> > > > > > > > Note: Here it may not be out of place to recapitulate what the SA > has to say w.r.t. 'missing persons.' In the recent work: Predictive > Techniques, the Prof & Sri Rajesh Chaudhary have dealt with this > astrological problem on Pg 83, under the title 'Timing Return of > Missing Persons'. Therein, the SA Sutras governing the phenomenon of > missing persons is gathered together in one place and the distinction > is made between willful disappearance as against involuntary > disappearance. 12 Case Studies follow to illustrate the Sutras.> > > > > > > > Commenting on willful disappearance in the above work, we are told > that this occurs because of a possible emotional entanglement, or on > account of excessive fear, or even on account of a difference of > opinion or a quarrel. Involuntary disappearance on the other hand > comes to pass either because of a sudden illness on the way or due to > abduction or even due a failure of the means to communicate.> > > > > > > > In the present case, Prof Choudhry said, the main cause of the > disappearance is to be seen in the placement of the X Lord in the > VIH. Thus this is a case of willful disappearance. The SA holds that > the impact of the nodes is more pertinent in such cases. The > currently occurring affliction created by Tr stationary nodes, on the > natal IV Lord Ve and the natal X Lord Ma was going to delay the > return of the individual by 3 to 4 months and that in this > intervening time, problems will be intense. The Prof was alluding to > also Tr Ju & Tr Sa afflicting the Asdt at the present time and > thereby intensifying the existing problem. Making these clarifying > and assuring remarks, the Prof said, " there is however no risk to > her life and longevity." > > > > > > > > > > > > 5. Light on the Chart of a Spiritual Leader by the Prof [Case > > > > 13]: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The Yogi in Q was born in 1929 in North India and passed away a > couple of years ago. The Prof brought in this chart to throw light on > spiritual as well as medical astrology. The Yogi, who was a spiritual > leader was a family man, but this did not deter him from rendering > excellent humanitarian services for the world at large. > > > > > > > > When I asked the Prof for further clarifications, he added that the > Yogi had very high spiritual aspirations and a spiritual will to do > good things [as seen from the strong Su & Ju ruling over the houses > of overseas & aspirations]. He had provided for massive educational > patronage through a network of schools, to further the cause of > educating girl children of his community. The entire endowment was > made to a famous temple on an annual basis, for the temple undertook > to do the said social & humanitarian work. > > > > > > > > The SA holds that any chart in which the Su & Ju are strong, is > necessarily a spiritual chart. The Aquarius Asdt, ruled by Sa, the > planet of service, is also a 'good vehicle' for launching such > spiritual services. It should however be noted that he did not > renounce the world- and this is in keeping with his spiritual planets > ruling the Hs of will & aspiration [Kama Hs]. > > > > > > > > The Prof was called upon to give astrological guidance to the Yogi, > who at that time was beset with health problems. This can be seen > from the deb of Sa, the Asdt Lord, in both the D-9 as well as the D-6 > charts. In addition the exact nodal affliction to the Mo, the VI > Lord, giving general health, and the placement of the dispositor of > the Mo in the most malefic VIIIH-worsened the whole situation w.r.t. > health. It was the weakness of Ve, on which many of his health > problems were centered. This weak Ve and the affliction to its > dispositor had given him some problems with his kidneys as also > diabetes. > > > > > > > > This was a little shocking when I learnt about it, since the Su, > the significator of digestion; Ju, the significator of the liver & > pancreas; and the sign Leo, the significator of digestion - all of > them are strong in the natal chart, quite contrary to the cases of > many diabetics, who have more than one of these 'variables of > diabetes', in a weak or afflicted condition. The Prof recommended a > change of diet for the Yogi and also gave him a Kavach, after which, > his health took a turn for the better. > > > > > > > > In this context the Prof mentioned in passing that there were two > other Pontiffs from South India, who were also wearing his Kavachs. > We were told that during an astrology conf in Ghaziabad, where Prof > Choudhry had an occasion to share the dais with one of the Jagadgurus > of the 'Sankaracharya Order', had asked for the Prof's visiting card, > as he was contemplating inviting the Prof for another astrological > conf, which he was probably hoping to organize. In this way we learnt > of many anecdotal references to the world of astrologers and > spiritual leaders.> > > > > > > > > > > > 6. The Professional Setback of an Industrialist [Case 14]:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This was another illustrative example [born 1940, Capricorn Asdt] > brought forward by Prof Choudhry, just to drive home how insensitive > & unconscious people often are w.r.t. their own sufferings. The > individual concerned had been under the onslaught of a prolonged > professional setback since the last 6 yrs and only now, through the > kind offices of one of the Prof's disciples in Chennai, he had the > good fortune of coming to the Prof for a much needed consultation.> > > > > > > > The individual in Q certainly had the grace of God, as testified by > his strong IXH Lord Me, well placed in the XIH of aspirations & > income. This was the reason he could meet the Prof in the first > place. In addition he had two unafflicted benefic planets, a deb Ve > and Ma, placed in the IXH of fortune. As against these blessings, his > chart had horrendous afflictions to the IVH & the XH, the MTHs of the > planets Ve & Ma placed in the IXH. The XH was exactly afflicted by > the MMP, the Su, which is deb in that H; while Sa, ruling the IIH of > status & accumulated wealth, is not only deb but under an exact > afflicting conj from the loss giving planet Ju. To worsen matters, > Sa, which is also the planet for professional status also suffers a > close affliction from the MMP, the Su. Thus horrendous afflictions to > home life as well as professional life is seen in the chart. There is > also a close nodal affliction from Ra to the IH, the IIIH of business > and the VH of speculative ventures. Ke closely afflicts the VIIH of > long standing business partnerships, the IXH, as well as the XIH of > income & gains. > > > > > > > > Prof Choudhry looking at this chart with multiple afflictions, > asked him to commence the daily propitiatory charities and continue > them uninterruptedly for 3 months, so that he will get some relief. > When the individual heard the words '3 months', he broke down, was > in tears and told the Prof that he would rather die - so critical was > his crisis. > > > > > > > > He was initially only a trader and exporter in garments, but Ra, > closely impacting on the I & V Hs gave him the ambitious urge to move > from being merely a trader into being a more respectable > manufacturer! While Ra places this temptation on his path and a > strong Me as the Lord of fortune in the XIH, gave him the impetus to > aspire for this rise; the deb and profoundly afflicted status Lord Sa > and the XH, were working in another direction - namely to deny him > this 'aspired for rise'; unless he came on the path of the Remedial > Measures. These complex forces of destiny, made him take a loan of 2 > crores from a Bank and today he remains as a debtor with a liability > of 6 crores. This was his predicament.> > > > > > > > Prof Choudhry pointed out that in the currently running Su-Ve sub-> period, the affliction to the MTH of Ve, from the MMP, was fated to > come to the fore. Additionally even the MMP, which would have given > easy gains were it strong; was not only weak but also suffered a > close affliction from the FM Ju. Throughout the Su major period, > which began w.e.f. Aug '01, the individual had been under tremendous > professional duress and the severity of the afflictions was such that > he could come to the Prof only during the last sub-period of the Su > major period. It was remarked by the Prof> > > > that the currently prevailing Tr Ju's affliction to Tr Sa, will > keep the condition aggravated for a few more months. He was then to > go on to another Capricorn Asdt chart, where the afflictions were > also grievous, but as the individual had come on the path of the > Remedial Measures, since the last 3 yrs, he became fortunate in > securing the grace through the propitiatory charities, the Kavach and > also some gemstones[see Sec.10, Case 17].> > > > > > > > > > > > 7. Another Case of Professional Instability[Case 15]:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > An individual [born 1965, Scorpio Asdt] far away from his homeland > [india] used to on & off suffer professional downswings and on such > occasions the Prof used to receive distress telephone calls and he > then had to not only prescribe the astrological Remedial Measures, > but also lift up the spirits of the individual and set him going > again on the path of inspired action in spite of all odds. Though the > Prof discharged these humanitarian responsibilities with equanimity, > even for him there was a limit beyond which, it became difficult to > take on the limitless responsibility of a 'consoling father-figure & > spiritual Master'. > > > > > > > > The individual during such distress calls used to repeatedly > entertain the options of ending his own life or death. His > professional failures were so recurrent and so difficult to overcome. > In his chart, it was pointed out that the FM Ma afflicted the IH, the > XH of profession, the IVH of contentment as well as the VH of > speculative ventures & love in expression. The Scorpio Asdt was also > under the exact nodal affliction from the exalted nodes. Me the lord > of income was deb in the natal chart, the MTH of its placement was > exactly afflicted by Ke while its own MTH came under the exact > affliction from Ra. Worst still, such a deb Me also suffered an exact > affliction from natal Ke. The Mo, the Lord of fortune was well placed > in the XIH, although very weak and the only redeeming feature seemed > to be the mutually aspecting close Raja Yoga between the royal > planets, the Su & the Mo. > > > > > > > > However the MTH of the Su is also exactly afflicted and so too the > H of its placement. For all these reasons, the Su-Mo yoga in the SA, > does not hold much promise, especially when one does not turn to the > Remedial Measures. He was running the Ju-Me sub-period [w.e.f. > Feb '06 to May '08] and in view of afflictions to Me, and also > inherently for the Scorpio Asdt, the income showed wild fluctuations > so characteristic of Me. > > > > > > > > The exact afflictions to the professional H by Ma & to the IH by Ra > & Ke, made the inherent Mercurial fluctuations even wilder. Sometimes > the individual would be drawing a salary of $10,000/- a month and > sometimes the amount would fall to a disgraceful lower limit of $ > 2,500/-. When the Prof suggested to the individual that he would be > happier in his homeland; he refused to entertain this possibility, as > a highly materialistic Ra, impacting on the VIIH of overseas and the > MMP Ve in the IVH had given him the strong urge of not wanting to > budge from the lap of luxury!> > > > > > > > He asked the Prof, after his failures in business, what would be > the appropriate professional course of action for him? In view of the > individual having come on the path of the Remedial Measures, Prof > Choudhry advised him to shift from engineering and make a foray into > the IT business world. > > > > > > > > 8. 'Observations' by Col. B.K. Kailash:> > > > > > > > In the post lunch session, when Prof Choudhry threw open the > session for SA astrologers to express themselves freely on relevant > themes, Col. B.K. Kailash came forward to share some important > observations & reminiscences. I actually missed the first few minutes > of this session; but what he stressed were the following points. > > > > > > > > As his wife had afflictions in her chart and those had manifested > in the sphere of health, he was obliged to look out for various > systems of healing and remedies - all to alleviate her distress and > improve her lot. In this process, he gave us to understand that he > learnt Pranic healing and developed as a Pranic healer and likewise > when he entered into the sphere of SA astrology, he could forewarn > his wife and soon even others as well, as to which periods in the > offing were good and which bad. He was very grateful to the Systems > Approach & to Prof Choudhry, its founder; for he could soon learn the > subtleties of the SA to such an extent that he even prepared Kavachs > like how conscientious astrologers do and offered them to various > people in distress, doing this whole humanitarian work entirely in a > spirit of service, but never for any pecuniary gains. In a moving > concluding sentence, Col Kailash paid a heartfelt tribute to the > Prof: " There are many Masters and Prof Choudhry is one of them."> > > > > > > > 9. Sutra on the Influence of the Dispositor [Case 16]:> > > > > > > > Sri Vikaas V Sharma asked Prof Choudhry for two clarifications. He > drew a schematic chart to illustrate the context and asked whether > his conjectured SA Sutras are valid?> > > > > > > > Prof Choudhry replied affirmatively to both his Qs. > > > > > > > > Q1: Tr planets impact, depending on their Tr strength? > > > > Q2: The H impacts on a planet, depending on how close the planet is > to the MEP of the H, both benefic as well as malefic?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 10. Blessings through the SA Remedial Measures [Case 17]:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This individual [born 1985, Capricorn Asdt] also has close > affliction to his Lord of the 2H and thus also weak educational & > professional Lords. The MMP is badly placed in the XIIH and almost > exactly afflicts the XIIH & the VIH. The only massive blessing is > through the strong exalted VII Lord, the Mo, placed in the VH of > professional studies and emotional intelligence. Both the FMs, the Su > & Ju are weak,, while Ra & Ke are strong. Thus in some respects this > chart is similar to Case 14, which was also a Capricorn Asdt. > > > > > > > > However on account of the individual wearing the multiple special > power Kavachs and also some gemstones and performing the Remedial > Measures regularly for 3 yrs, he secured divine grace - even in the > midst of a currently prevailing nodal affliction to his II & VIII Hs. > He secured admission in 4 or 5 UK universities and one university > even offered him, the 'impossible privilege' of a seat in the final > year of the course. Prof Choudhry cited this as a Case in which > continuous Remedial Measures have opened the doors of grace & > opportunities. In fact he secured the seat with substantial > fellowship, so that he may survive on his own during the tenure of > his higher studies.> > > > > > > > > > > > 11. An Exceptionally Auspicious SA Muhurta:> > > > > > When one of the astrologers asked the Q, whether the Kavach must be > engraved only during an auspicious muhurta, Prof Choudhry said 'yes' > and reiterated the importance of auspicious SA muhurtas and their > rarity as well. He gave a muhurta which was exceptionally auspicious > and falling on the 19th March, '08[All FBs are strong]. > > > > > > > > > > > > 12. 'Calcutta' in the life of Prof Choudhry:> > > > > > > > As the Conf was drawing to a close there were miscellaneous > insights & reminiscences and answers to some Qs by Prof Choudhry. He > mentioned the persistence of the city 'Calcutta' in his life! As an > official of various govt depts., destiny had taken him to Calcutta > four times. It was here in Calcutta, on the 1st Jan 1985 that destiny > launched him on his Astrological Mission. He learnt astrology for the > first time in a probing & enquiring way in Calcutta. This is where he > met Ravi Sastri and made one of his important predictions about Ravi > Sastri's forthcoming captaincy of the Indian team- 'before the year > ends'! Miraculously, Ravi Sastri was appointed captain of the Indian > team on 31st Dec!> > > > > > > > [if I may be permitted to say in an aside: In the Prof's chart, the > IV Lord Me has a close beneficial conj with the V Lord Ve. This is a > Raja Yoga even in the SA and since Ve impacts closely on the III & IX > Hs of journeys, it is reasonable that Ve should decide the nature of > these journeys. Ve is also the D-10 Asdt Lord. Ve rules the SE > direction and since Calcutta is SE of Delhi, it had to figure > prominently in Prof's life, in view of the impact of Ve]. For his > part the Prof made it clear that he has never been so much interested > in his own chart & his own life that at no time did he feel the need > to astrologically probe into these areas.> > > > > > > > Ms Sunita Singhal asked one Q to the Prof concerning the > significations of the Nakshatras in the SA. Answering this Q, Prof > Choudhry remarked that as the classical literature on the > significations of the Nakshatras is so confusing, the SA underwent > its development, without having to depend on the significations of > the Nakshatras. This would mean that in anlysing any problem, the SA > sheds enough light on the problem, by using the significations of the > Zodiacal Signs, so that Nakshatra significations have no place in the > SA. > > > > > > > > One of the last Qs pertained to the 'exact moment of birth' within > the SA framework? While in Vedic Astrology, this exact moment of > birth is taken to correspond to 'Sirasodayam', or the emergence of > the head of the new-born out of the mother's body; Prof Choudhry made > it clear that in the SA, it is to be reckoned as that moment when the > new-born, lets out its first cry, since this is also the moment, the > baby starts breathing for the first time on its own.> > > > > > > > 13. Conf Certificates Awarded by Prof. V.K. Choudhry:> > > > > > > > There was a brief interview of Prof Choudhry by some media people. > At that time, as desired by the Prof, Dr. Miller & myself also spoke > a few words. Thereafter every participant of this SA Intl Conf - II > had the privilege of receiving the Certificate of participation, > directly from the hands of Prof V.K. Choudhry, the founding father of > the Systems Approach to Vedic Astrology. > > > > With the vote of thanks, which was given by me, the IIPA Intl Conf > of SA astrologers - II, came to its natural conclusion. The salient > features of this happy Conf were already summarized by me in Part - 1 > of the Proceedings. > > > > > > > > 14. Conclusion of Part - 3 of the Proceedings:> > > > > > > > I sincerely thank Prof Choudhry for his patience & time and for the > responsibility he has given me in summarizing the Conf Proceedings. > He has clarified a number of my Qs on the Conf sessions even as > lately as this morning. I am very thankful to all the SA astrologers > who answered my Qs at the Conf and made the whole Conf a joyous > learning experience. I am most beholden to Sri Rajesh Chaudhary, for > the silent and selfless service he rendered to us all, thereby making > the Conf a very pleasant and memorable event. Thanks are also due to > Sri Kannanji for his excellent assistance in the preparation of the > PPP, as well as in getting Parts 2 & 3 of the Proceedings ready.> > > > > > > > > > > > I wish to also submit that any omissions, distortions & errors in > my summary are due to my own inadvertence and I therefore request all > members of the SA community to condone these possible failings.> > > > > > > > Best regards,> > > > > > > > Sankara Bhagavadpada.> >>

Guest guest

Your kind reply is much appreciated, dear Dr. Bhagavadpada. I have

taken corrective action today by adding the information I shared with

you regarding my name to my profile.

Many thanks for your time.

Best Wishes,

Mew

, " Sankara Bhagavadpada " <sankara

wrote:

>

> Dear Mrs.Mew,

>

> Thanks for the appreciation and for the corrective feed-back,

w.r.t. your name.I've made a note of the same and am sorry for the

error.

> Best Regards

> S.Bhagavadpada

> -

> avz.9271r

>

> Monday, March 05, 2007 8:36 PM

> Re: PART-3 of the Conf Proceedings

>

>

> Thank you Dr. Bhagavadpada for your time and consideration. By

the

> way, I am impressed with the respect and kindness that you show

in

> your addressing of SA astrologers in your emails. My full name is

> Mary Ellen Araas-Wright ... but I go by Mew, or Mrs. Mew if you

> kindly wish to do, in my email correspondence. My apologies to

you

> for the confusion regarding my gender.

>

> Best Wishes,

>

> Mew

>

> , " Sankara Bhagavadpada "

<sankara@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mr.Mew,

> >

> > Thanks very much for the appreciation.The 'charts question' is

a

> technical one. Maybe some List member, who understands this

> difficulty, can suggest a way out, thereby making it convenient

for

> all.

> > Best Regards

> > S.Bhagavadpada

> > -

> > avz.9271r

> >

> > Monday, March 05, 2007 8:54 AM

> > Re: PART-3 of the Conf Proceedings

> >

> >

> > Dear List Members:

> >

> > Again my sincere thanks to Dr. Bhagavadpada for his time and

> > consideration in putting forth the conference notes. I am

finding

> > them very interesting and informative. However, I am having

> trouble

> > bringing up the charts for the various cases. Any suggestions

> > regarding this situation would be most appreciated.

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> >

> > Mew

> >

> > , " SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA "

> <sankara@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Prof.V.K.Choudhry and SA astrologers,

> > >

> > > Namasthe.PART-3 of the IIPA Intl Conf -II, Proceedings

follows

> and

> > is also attached. For those who could not attend the Conf, this

> > summary may give an idea of the discussions that went on in the

> Conf,

> > and the light thrown by the Professor on various charts with

> > currently prevailing-problems.

> > >

> > > In 'cutting and pasting', I'm afraid, the relative

positioning

> of

> > the Rasi chart, the Navamsa chart and the Vimshottari-

Dasa 'clock-

> > time' has suffered an undesirable shuffling.At least in the

> > Attachment, I hope the original order has been preserved.

> > >

> > > Best Regards

> > >

> > > Sankara Bhagavadpada

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > International Institute of Predictive Astrology [iIPA],

> Fairfield,

> > USA.

> > >

> > > IInd International Conference of SA Astrologers

> > >

> > > Feb 24th , 25th, 2007; Gurgaon, India.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Venue: Club South, South City-II, Gurgaon, India.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > PROCEEDINGS-PART 3

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Prof. V.K. Choudhry and SA astrologers,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namasthe. Following the guidelines, provided by the respected

> > >

> > > ; in this last & concluding Part-3, I shall

> summarize

> > the events of the second day. In Part-2, which I had already

sent

> to

> > the SATVA & the SAMVA groups; I had covered a greater portion

of

> the

> > first day's Proceedings. It may be recalled that in Part-1, I

had

> > covered 's inaugural address as well as the

> > salient features of the Conf.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 1. Sri. Ramana Maharshi's Moksha seen through the eyes of the

> > Systems Approach:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This was the first session on the morning of the 2nd day. As

> Prof

> > Choudhry has been gracious enough to make available the PPP of

my

> > talk on one of his websites: www.jyotishremedies121.com, for

the

> > benefit of all; I am being spared the labour of summarizing my

> own

> > talk. Put very briefly, I spoke on just the TSE pertaining to

the

> > Maharshi's Moksha, using the SA in the spheres of Dharma and

> Moksha.

> > I quoted all the pertinent SA sutras as well as presented all

> > necessary foundational principles- in the light of which alone,

> this

> > Moksha TSE becomes intelligible in the SA framework.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2. A Case of 'delayed marriage' [Case-10], Presented by Cmdr.

> > Ashutosh Pandey:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > We were informed that this lady was 31 yrs old and that

though

> > efforts were afoot to identify a suitable husband for her in

the

> > course of the last 6 yrs, no alliance was proving to be

> > favourable. [Just to make 'the phenomenon of delay in marriage'

> > intelligible to some SA astrologers, who may not be so

conversant

> > with the Hindu ethos, w.r.t. marriages; at this point, I am

> obliged

> > to grant myself the liberty of saying in an aside: The anxiety,

> such

> > a long drawn out 'delay in marriage' causes to the parents of a

> young

> > lady in a Hindu society, can be appreciated only when we

realize

> the

> > paramount importance that has always been attached to

the 'social-

> > structure of marriage' in a traditional Hindu society. For both

> the

> > man as well as the woman, marriage was designed to give

> stability,

> > economic & emotional security and finally, dependability and a

> > certain permanence in relationship. It was upon the bed-rock of

> such

> > an enduring marriage that the pillars of all other achievements

> in

> > life were erected in that traditional Hindu society.]

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , looking at the chart, pointed out that the

MMP,

> Sa

> > afflicted exactly, the IH, VIIH, IIIH and the XH, while the

Asdt

> Lord

> > Mo was also exactly afflicted by the VIH Lord, Ju. The XH was

> > afflicted exactly and the XH Lord was deb in the IH, which was

> > exactly afflicted by the MMP. Ve, the significator of marriage

> was

> > also badly placed in the XIIH, and exactly combust and the Su,

> the

> > prime determinant of marriage was also weak by placement in the

> XIIH.

> > Prof's verdict was unequivocal: " Without Remedies, no chance of

> > getting married at all. "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 3. A Case of Penalization by the Police [Case 11]:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In the pre-lunch session, another Case of an armed security

> person

> > was discussed. This case was brought up by Sri R. Hasija. In

> > discharging his responsibility as an armed security personnel,

> this

> > person was obliged to fire on a crowd and in the process, five

> people

> > died. Accordingly he was charged for murder and continued to be

> in

> > police custody, in spite of the fact that post-mortem

> examinations

> > had conclusively proved that the death of the victims was not

due

> to

> > the bullets fired by him. Apparently he was suffering a karmic

> > nemesis and the Q that was put to Prof Choudhry was, when would

> he be

> > set free?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The weakness of the VI Lord Me, on account of the exact

> affliction

> > from Ke, the Prof held to be an imp factor in making him

> vulnerable

> > to losses in litigations. The close impact of the VI Lord Me on

> the

> > Asdt, again made him vulnerable to court cases. The currently

> > occurring Tr stationary condition of the nodes, exactly over

the

> > natal nodes was the Tr event responsible for immediately

> triggering

> > the police case. As the event happened in the sub-period of Sa,

> which

> > is badly placed in the VIH, the time of the sub-period was also

> > favourable for VIH events like litigations, police actions

etc..

> In

> > the Ma-Me sub-period, which follows [ w.e.f. 19-8-'07 till 16-8-

> '08],

> > as the time becomes even more unfavourable for release, Prof

> Choudhry

> > concluded his remarks by saying that if someone else undertakes

> to do

> > the remedies for him, that would bring in grace for his release.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 4. The Case of the Missing Medical Student [Case 12],

Presented

> by

> > Sri. Aman Deep Saini:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sri Sainiji, mentioned that the parents of this girl had

> originally

> > approached him only because her educational performance had

been

> > poor. Though remedies were prescribed, they were never

performed

> and

> > now the parents apparently came back to Sainiji to report the

> very

> > disturbing news of her disappearance from home. Apparently the

> girl

> > has abandoned her studies and has been missing for sometime.

The

> > anguished family had asked Sainiji two Qs, which he placed

before

> the

> > Prof. Q1: When will she come back? Q2: Could we know something

> about

> > her whereabouts?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Note: Here it may not be out of place to recapitulate what

the

> SA

> > has to say w.r.t. 'missing persons.' In the recent work:

> Predictive

> > Techniques, the Prof & Sri Rajesh Chaudhary have dealt with

this

> > astrological problem on Pg 83, under the title 'Timing Return

of

> > Missing Persons'. Therein, the SA Sutras governing the

phenomenon

> of

> > missing persons is gathered together in one place and the

> distinction

> > is made between willful disappearance as against involuntary

> > disappearance. 12 Case Studies follow to illustrate the Sutras.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Commenting on willful disappearance in the above work, we are

> told

> > that this occurs because of a possible emotional entanglement,

or

> on

> > account of excessive fear, or even on account of a difference

of

> > opinion or a quarrel. Involuntary disappearance on the other

hand

> > comes to pass either because of a sudden illness on the way or

> due to

> > abduction or even due a failure of the means to communicate.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In the present case, Prof Choudhry said, the main cause of

the

> > disappearance is to be seen in the placement of the X Lord in

the

> > VIH. Thus this is a case of willful disappearance. The SA holds

> that

> > the impact of the nodes is more pertinent in such cases. The

> > currently occurring affliction created by Tr stationary nodes,

on

> the

> > natal IV Lord Ve and the natal X Lord Ma was going to delay the

> > return of the individual by 3 to 4 months and that in this

> > intervening time, problems will be intense. The Prof was

alluding

> to

> > also Tr Ju & Tr Sa afflicting the Asdt at the present time and

> > thereby intensifying the existing problem. Making these

> clarifying

> > and assuring remarks, the Prof said, " there is however no risk

> to

> > her life and longevity. "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 5. Light on the Chart of a Spiritual Leader by the Prof [Case

> > >

> > > 13]:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The Yogi in Q was born in 1929 in North India and passed away

a

> > couple of years ago. The Prof brought in this chart to throw

> light on

> > spiritual as well as medical astrology. The Yogi, who was a

> spiritual

> > leader was a family man, but this did not deter him from

> rendering

> > excellent humanitarian services for the world at large.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > When I asked the Prof for further clarifications, he added

that

> the

> > Yogi had very high spiritual aspirations and a spiritual will

to

> do

> > good things [as seen from the strong Su & Ju ruling over the

> houses

> > of overseas & aspirations]. He had provided for massive

> educational

> > patronage through a network of schools, to further the cause of

> > educating girl children of his community. The entire endowment

> was

> > made to a famous temple on an annual basis, for the temple

> undertook

> > to do the said social & humanitarian work.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The SA holds that any chart in which the Su & Ju are strong,

is

> > necessarily a spiritual chart. The Aquarius Asdt, ruled by Sa,

> the

> > planet of service, is also a 'good vehicle' for launching such

> > spiritual services. It should however be noted that he did not

> > renounce the world- and this is in keeping with his spiritual

> planets

> > ruling the Hs of will & aspiration [Kama Hs].

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The Prof was called upon to give astrological guidance to the

> Yogi,

> > who at that time was beset with health problems. This can be

seen

> > from the deb of Sa, the Asdt Lord, in both the D-9 as well as

the

> D-6

> > charts. In addition the exact nodal affliction to the Mo, the

VI

> > Lord, giving general health, and the placement of the

dispositor

> of

> > the Mo in the most malefic VIIIH-worsened the whole situation

> w.r.t.

> > health. It was the weakness of Ve, on which many of his health

> > problems were centered. This weak Ve and the affliction to its

> > dispositor had given him some problems with his kidneys as also

> > diabetes.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This was a little shocking when I learnt about it, since the

> Su,

> > the significator of digestion; Ju, the significator of the

liver

> &

> > pancreas; and the sign Leo, the significator of digestion - all

> of

> > them are strong in the natal chart, quite contrary to the cases

> of

> > many diabetics, who have more than one of these 'variables of

> > diabetes', in a weak or afflicted condition. The Prof

recommended

> a

> > change of diet for the Yogi and also gave him a Kavach, after

> which,

> > his health took a turn for the better.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In this context the Prof mentioned in passing that there were

> two

> > other Pontiffs from South India, who were also wearing his

> Kavachs.

> > We were told that during an astrology conf in Ghaziabad, where

> Prof

> > Choudhry had an occasion to share the dais with one of the

> Jagadgurus

> > of the 'Sankaracharya Order', had asked for the Prof's visiting

> card,

> > as he was contemplating inviting the Prof for another

> astrological

> > conf, which he was probably hoping to organize. In this way we

> learnt

> > of many anecdotal references to the world of astrologers and

> > spiritual leaders.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 6. The Professional Setback of an Industrialist [Case 14]:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This was another illustrative example [born 1940, Capricorn

> Asdt]

> > brought forward by Prof Choudhry, just to drive home how

> insensitive

> > & unconscious people often are w.r.t. their own sufferings. The

> > individual concerned had been under the onslaught of a

prolonged

> > professional setback since the last 6 yrs and only now, through

> the

> > kind offices of one of the Prof's disciples in Chennai, he had

> the

> > good fortune of coming to the Prof for a much needed

consultation.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The individual in Q certainly had the grace of God, as

> testified by

> > his strong IXH Lord Me, well placed in the XIH of aspirations &

> > income. This was the reason he could meet the Prof in the first

> > place. In addition he had two unafflicted benefic planets, a

deb

> Ve

> > and Ma, placed in the IXH of fortune. As against these

blessings,

> his

> > chart had horrendous afflictions to the IVH & the XH, the MTHs

of

> the

> > planets Ve & Ma placed in the IXH. The XH was exactly afflicted

> by

> > the MMP, the Su, which is deb in that H; while Sa, ruling the

IIH

> of

> > status & accumulated wealth, is not only deb but under an exact

> > afflicting conj from the loss giving planet Ju. To worsen

> matters,

> > Sa, which is also the planet for professional status also

suffers

> a

> > close affliction from the MMP, the Su. Thus horrendous

> afflictions to

> > home life as well as professional life is seen in the chart.

> There is

> > also a close nodal affliction from Ra to the IH, the IIIH of

> business

> > and the VH of speculative ventures. Ke closely afflicts the

VIIH

> of

> > long standing business partnerships, the IXH, as well as the

XIH

> of

> > income & gains.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Prof Choudhry looking at this chart with multiple

afflictions,

> > asked him to commence the daily propitiatory charities and

> continue

> > them uninterruptedly for 3 months, so that he will get some

> relief.

> > When the individual heard the words '3 months', he broke down,

> was

> > in tears and told the Prof that he would rather die - so

critical

> was

> > his crisis.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > He was initially only a trader and exporter in garments, but

> Ra,

> > closely impacting on the I & V Hs gave him the ambitious urge

to

> move

> > from being merely a trader into being a more respectable

> > manufacturer! While Ra places this temptation on his path and a

> > strong Me as the Lord of fortune in the XIH, gave him the

impetus

> to

> > aspire for this rise; the deb and profoundly afflicted status

> Lord Sa

> > and the XH, were working in another direction - namely to deny

> him

> > this 'aspired for rise'; unless he came on the path of the

> Remedial

> > Measures. These complex forces of destiny, made him take a loan

> of 2

> > crores from a Bank and today he remains as a debtor with a

> liability

> > of 6 crores. This was his predicament.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Prof Choudhry pointed out that in the currently running Su-Ve

> sub-

> > period, the affliction to the MTH of Ve, from the MMP, was

fated

> to

> > come to the fore. Additionally even the MMP, which would have

> given

> > easy gains were it strong; was not only weak but also suffered

a

> > close affliction from the FM Ju. Throughout the Su major

period,

> > which began w.e.f. Aug '01, the individual had been under

> tremendous

> > professional duress and the severity of the afflictions was

such

> that

> > he could come to the Prof only during the last sub-period of

the

> Su

> > major period. It was remarked by the Prof

> > >

> > > that the currently prevailing Tr Ju's affliction to Tr Sa,

will

> > keep the condition aggravated for a few more months. He was

then

> to

> > go on to another Capricorn Asdt chart, where the afflictions

were

> > also grievous, but as the individual had come on the path of

the

> > Remedial Measures, since the last 3 yrs, he became fortunate in

> > securing the grace through the propitiatory charities, the

Kavach

> and

> > also some gemstones[see Sec.10, Case 17].

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 7. Another Case of Professional Instability[Case 15]:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > >

> > > An individual [born 1965, Scorpio Asdt] far away from his

> homeland

> > [india] used to on & off suffer professional downswings and on

> such

> > occasions the Prof used to receive distress telephone calls and

> he

> > then had to not only prescribe the astrological Remedial

> Measures,

> > but also lift up the spirits of the individual and set him

going

> > again on the path of inspired action in spite of all odds.

Though

> the

> > Prof discharged these humanitarian responsibilities with

> equanimity,

> > even for him there was a limit beyond which, it became

difficult

> to

> > take on the limitless responsibility of a 'consoling father-

> figure &

> > spiritual Master'.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The individual during such distress calls used to repeatedly

> > entertain the options of ending his own life or death. His

> > professional failures were so recurrent and so difficult to

> overcome.

> > In his chart, it was pointed out that the FM Ma afflicted the

IH,

> the

> > XH of profession, the IVH of contentment as well as the VH of

> > speculative ventures & love in expression. The Scorpio Asdt was

> also

> > under the exact nodal affliction from the exalted nodes. Me the

> lord

> > of income was deb in the natal chart, the MTH of its placement

> was

> > exactly afflicted by Ke while its own MTH came under the exact

> > affliction from Ra. Worst still, such a deb Me also suffered an

> exact

> > affliction from natal Ke. The Mo, the Lord of fortune was well

> placed

> > in the XIH, although very weak and the only redeeming feature

> seemed

> > to be the mutually aspecting close Raja Yoga between the royal

> > planets, the Su & the Mo.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > However the MTH of the Su is also exactly afflicted and so

too

> the

> > H of its placement. For all these reasons, the Su-Mo yoga in

the

> SA,

> > does not hold much promise, especially when one does not turn

to

> the

> > Remedial Measures. He was running the Ju-Me sub-period [w.e.f.

> > Feb '06 to May '08] and in view of afflictions to Me, and also

> > inherently for the Scorpio Asdt, the income showed wild

> fluctuations

> > so characteristic of Me.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The exact afflictions to the professional H by Ma & to the IH

> by Ra

> > & Ke, made the inherent Mercurial fluctuations even wilder.

> Sometimes

> > the individual would be drawing a salary of $10,000/- a month

and

> > sometimes the amount would fall to a disgraceful lower limit of

$

> > 2,500/-. When the Prof suggested to the individual that he

would

> be

> > happier in his homeland; he refused to entertain this

> possibility, as

> > a highly materialistic Ra, impacting on the VIIH of overseas

and

> the

> > MMP Ve in the IVH had given him the strong urge of not wanting

to

> > budge from the lap of luxury!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > He asked the Prof, after his failures in business, what would

> be

> > the appropriate professional course of action for him? In view

of

> the

> > individual having come on the path of the Remedial Measures,

Prof

> > Choudhry advised him to shift from engineering and make a foray

> into

> > the IT business world.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 8. 'Observations' by Col. B.K. Kailash:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In the post lunch session, when Prof Choudhry threw open the

> > session for SA astrologers to express themselves freely on

> relevant

> > themes, Col. B.K. Kailash came forward to share some important

> > observations & reminiscences. I actually missed the first few

> minutes

> > of this session; but what he stressed were the following

points.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > As his wife had afflictions in her chart and those had

> manifested

> > in the sphere of health, he was obliged to look out for various

> > systems of healing and remedies - all to alleviate her distress

> and

> > improve her lot. In this process, he gave us to understand that

> he

> > learnt Pranic healing and developed as a Pranic healer and

> likewise

> > when he entered into the sphere of SA astrology, he could

> forewarn

> > his wife and soon even others as well, as to which periods in

the

> > offing were good and which bad. He was very grateful to the

> Systems

> > Approach & to Prof Choudhry, its founder; for he could soon

learn

> the

> > subtleties of the SA to such an extent that he even prepared

> Kavachs

> > like how conscientious astrologers do and offered them to

various

> > people in distress, doing this whole humanitarian work entirely

> in a

> > spirit of service, but never for any pecuniary gains. In a

moving

> > concluding sentence, Col Kailash paid a heartfelt tribute to

the

> > Prof: " There are many Masters and Prof Choudhry is one of

them. "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 9. Sutra on the Influence of the Dispositor [Case 16]:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sri Vikaas V Sharma asked Prof Choudhry for two

clarifications.

> He

> > drew a schematic chart to illustrate the context and asked

> whether

> > his conjectured SA Sutras are valid?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Prof Choudhry replied affirmatively to both his Qs.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Q1: Tr planets impact, depending on their Tr strength?

> > >

> > > Q2: The H impacts on a planet, depending on how close the

> planet is

> > to the MEP of the H, both benefic as well as malefic?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 10. Blessings through the SA Remedial Measures [Case 17]:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This individual [born 1985, Capricorn Asdt] also has close

> > affliction to his Lord of the 2H and thus also weak educational

&

> > professional Lords. The MMP is badly placed in the XIIH and

> almost

> > exactly afflicts the XIIH & the VIH. The only massive blessing

is

> > through the strong exalted VII Lord, the Mo, placed in the VH

of

> > professional studies and emotional intelligence. Both the FMs,

> the Su

> > & Ju are weak,, while Ra & Ke are strong. Thus in some respects

> this

> > chart is similar to Case 14, which was also a Capricorn Asdt.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > However on account of the individual wearing the multiple

> special

> > power Kavachs and also some gemstones and performing the

Remedial

> > Measures regularly for 3 yrs, he secured divine grace - even in

> the

> > midst of a currently prevailing nodal affliction to his II &

VIII

> Hs.

> > He secured admission in 4 or 5 UK universities and one

university

> > even offered him, the 'impossible privilege' of a seat in the

> final

> > year of the course. Prof Choudhry cited this as a Case in which

> > continuous Remedial Measures have opened the doors of grace &

> > opportunities. In fact he secured the seat with substantial

> > fellowship, so that he may survive on his own during the tenure

> of

> > his higher studies.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 11. An Exceptionally Auspicious SA Muhurta:

> > >

> > >

> > > When one of the astrologers asked the Q, whether the Kavach

> must be

> > engraved only during an auspicious muhurta, Prof Choudhry

> said 'yes'

> > and reiterated the importance of auspicious SA muhurtas and

their

> > rarity as well. He gave a muhurta which was exceptionally

> auspicious

> > and falling on the 19th March, '08[All FBs are strong].

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 12. 'Calcutta' in the life of Prof Choudhry:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > As the Conf was drawing to a close there were miscellaneous

> > insights & reminiscences and answers to some Qs by Prof

Choudhry.

> He

> > mentioned the persistence of the city 'Calcutta' in his life!

As

> an

> > official of various govt depts., destiny had taken him to

> Calcutta

> > four times. It was here in Calcutta, on the 1st Jan 1985 that

> destiny

> > launched him on his Astrological Mission. He learnt astrology

for

> the

> > first time in a probing & enquiring way in Calcutta. This is

> where he

> > met Ravi Sastri and made one of his important predictions about

> Ravi

> > Sastri's forthcoming captaincy of the Indian team- 'before the

> year

> > ends'! Miraculously, Ravi Sastri was appointed captain of the

> Indian

> > team on 31st Dec!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > [if I may be permitted to say in an aside: In the Prof's

chart,

> the

> > IV Lord Me has a close beneficial conj with the V Lord Ve. This

> is a

> > Raja Yoga even in the SA and since Ve impacts closely on the

III

> & IX

> > Hs of journeys, it is reasonable that Ve should decide the

nature

> of

> > these journeys. Ve is also the D-10 Asdt Lord. Ve rules the SE

> > direction and since Calcutta is SE of Delhi, it had to figure

> > prominently in Prof's life, in view of the impact of Ve]. For

his

> > part the Prof made it clear that he has never been so much

> interested

> > in his own chart & his own life that at no time did he feel the

> need

> > to astrologically probe into these areas.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Ms Sunita Singhal asked one Q to the Prof concerning the

> > significations of the Nakshatras in the SA. Answering this Q,

> Prof

> > Choudhry remarked that as the classical literature on the

> > significations of the Nakshatras is so confusing, the SA

> underwent

> > its development, without having to depend on the significations

> of

> > the Nakshatras. This would mean that in anlysing any problem,

the

> SA

> > sheds enough light on the problem, by using the significations

of

> the

> > Zodiacal Signs, so that Nakshatra significations have no place

in

> the

> > SA.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > One of the last Qs pertained to the 'exact moment of birth'

> within

> > the SA framework? While in Vedic Astrology, this exact moment

of

> > birth is taken to correspond to 'Sirasodayam', or the emergence

> of

> > the head of the new-born out of the mother's body; Prof

Choudhry

> made

> > it clear that in the SA, it is to be reckoned as that moment

when

> the

> > new-born, lets out its first cry, since this is also the

moment,

> the

> > baby starts breathing for the first time on its own.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 13. Conf Certificates Awarded by Prof. V.K. Choudhry:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > There was a brief interview of Prof Choudhry by some media

> people.

> > At that time, as desired by the Prof, Dr. Miller & myself also

> spoke

> > a few words. Thereafter every participant of this SA Intl Conf -

> II

> > had the privilege of receiving the Certificate of

participation,

> > directly from the hands of Prof V.K. Choudhry, the founding

> father of

> > the Systems Approach to Vedic Astrology.

> > >

> > > With the vote of thanks, which was given by me, the IIPA Intl

> Conf

> > of SA astrologers - II, came to its natural conclusion. The

> salient

> > features of this happy Conf were already summarized by me in

> Part - 1

> > of the Proceedings.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 14. Conclusion of Part - 3 of the Proceedings:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I sincerely thank Prof Choudhry for his patience & time and

for

> the

> > responsibility he has given me in summarizing the Conf

> Proceedings.

> > He has clarified a number of my Qs on the Conf sessions even as

> > lately as this morning. I am very thankful to all the SA

> astrologers

> > who answered my Qs at the Conf and made the whole Conf a joyous

> > learning experience. I am most beholden to Sri Rajesh

Chaudhary,

> for

> > the silent and selfless service he rendered to us all, thereby

> making

> > the Conf a very pleasant and memorable event. Thanks are also

due

> to

> > Sri Kannanji for his excellent assistance in the preparation of

> the

> > PPP, as well as in getting Parts 2 & 3 of the Proceedings ready.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I wish to also submit that any omissions, distortions &

errors

> in

> > my summary are due to my own inadvertence and I therefore

request

> all

> > members of the SA community to condone these possible failings.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best regards,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sankara Bhagavadpada.

> > >

> >

>