IndiaDivine.org

Stammering

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om namo bhagavate vasudevayaDear Paul

The Tamboolam or 'paan' when eaten gives red color to the mouth which is the color of 'blood'. The reference in this sloka is to the blood of the mother which causes us to be created. She gives this blood not only for nine months in the womb of a physical mother but continues to do so throughout the life. It is this blood that we drink and survive.

....you need to study the mahavidya under a proper teacher who understands all this and can explain each and every symbolism to you.

Further, the blood is ruled by Mars, and hence Mars becomes the sthira kaaraka for Mother and its bija kriiM becomes the primary bija of all creation as it is this kriiM or blood that creates the physical entity and gives it strength. That is why kriiM is the srishti bija and has the brahmakshara 'ka' where this is the brahmakshara among the consonants in sanskrit...

you really need a good guru to learn all this. Find one.With best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay Rath* * *Sri Jagannath Center®15B Gangaram Hospital Road New Delhi 110060, Indiahttp://srath.com, +91-11-25717162* * *

-

Dr. Paul

sohamsa

Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:53 AM

Stammering

Hare Rama Krsna

Respected Gurujans and learned members,

Pranaam,

There was some discussions going on tamboolkam new therapy for stammering in which we came to comclusion that Tamboolkam is not good for health(as it cause sub-mucous fibrosis).But on Kartik poornima while reading Sondarya Lahiri i came across a line .Please have a look.................... kda kale mat> kwy kiltal­krs< ipbey< iv*awI– tv cr[ in[ˆRjnjlm! , àk«Tya mUkanamip c kivtakar[tya kda xÄe va[imuokmltaMbUlrstam! . 98 . kda kale - at what time mat> kwy - Oh Mother! (Sakti), tell kilt Al­k rs< - bearing (mixed with) the (red) lac dye used as a cosmetic on the feet) ipbey< - I will drink iv*awI– - seeker of knowledge tv cr[ - your feet in[ˆRjn jlm! - the water used for ablution àk«Tya - naturally mUkana< Aip c - even of the dumb kivta - poetry kar[tya - the cause kda xÄe - when will it be bestowed va[i muo kml - the lotus face of Vani (Saraswati) taMbUl rstam! - similar to the (red) betel leaf and areca nut juice (from the mouth of Saraswati which by poetic convention is said to bestow poetic genius on one who tastes it)

Oh Mother! tell, at what time will I drink the water bearing the lac dye, used for ablution of your feet ? Being the cause of poetry even of the naturally dumb (and hence) similar to the betel and areca nut juice of the lotus face of Vani, when will it be bestowed?

........ in this sloka again there is an indication about tamboolkam involvement in speech(saraswati).I want to know what my respected gurjans and learned memebers have to say about this?

Seeking your blessings.

Hare Rama Krsna

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM AUM GURUBYO NAMAH Dear Paul, Treat your tongue/jihva as the betel leaf(paan ka pattha). Apply the mantra "OM MAATRE NAMAH" on it. See to it that the mantra spreads, sinks and ultimately consumes the jihva itself. The much expected "Vani mukha kamala tamboola rasatam" will automatically ooze from within. The slokha quoted by you is rich in content and taking the time factor at my disposal i am not going into it now. May Mother Bless. Astrologically & spiritually yours, p.s.ramanarayanan."Dr. Paul" <docpaul_om wrote: Hare Rama Krsna Respected Gurujans and learned members, Pranaam, There was some discussions going on tamboolkam new therapy for stammering in which we came to comclusion that Tamboolkam is not good for health(as it cause sub-mucous fibrosis).But on Kartik poornima while reading Sondarya Lahiri i came across a line .Please have a look.................... kda kale mat> kwy kiltal­krs< ipbey< iv*awI– tv cr[ in[ˆRjnjlm! , àk«Tya mUkanamip c kivtakar[tya kda xÄe va[imuokmltaMbUlrstam! . 98 . kda kale - at what time mat> kwy - Oh Mother! (Sakti), tell

kilt Al­k rs< - bearing (mixed with) the (red) lac dye used as a cosmetic on the feet) ipbey< - I will drink iv*awI– - seeker of knowledge tv cr[ - your feet in[ˆRjn jlm! - the water used for ablution àk«Tya - naturally mUkana< Aip c - even of the dumb kivta - poetry kar[tya - the cause kda xÄe - when will

it be bestowed va[i muo kml - the lotus face of Vani (Saraswati) taMbUl rstam! - similar to the (red) betel leaf and areca nut juice (from the mouth of Saraswati which by poetic convention is said to

bestow poetic genius on one who tastes it) Oh Mother! tell, at what time will I drink the water bearing the lac dye, used for ablution of your feet ? Being the cause of poetry even of the naturally dumb (and hence) similar to the betel and areca nut juice of the lotus face of Vani, when will it be bestowed? ........ in this sloka again there is an indication about tamboolkam involvement in speech(saraswati).I want to know what my respected gurjans and learned memebers have to say about this? Seeking your blessings. Hare Rama Krsna FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here

• 1 year later...

Dear Professor,

In my Birth Chart Jup, Rah & sat are placed in

second house & sun,ven & mer are placed in Fourth house & I got Stammering

since childhood. Can u tell me that it's because of why & what can be done

for it. Any mantras or any other upaya which can help me out.

Thanks

Hemant

Hello Hemant,

You should give your birth details.

Best wishes.

-

" Hemant Kalra " <hemantkalra

Monday, August 13, 2007 1:18 PM

Stammering

Dear Professor,

In my Birth Chart Jup, Rah & sat are placed in

second house & sun,ven & mer are placed in Fourth house & I got Stammering

since childhood. Can u tell me that it's because of why & what can be done

for it. Any mantras or any other upaya which can help me out.

Thanks

Hemant

Hello Professor,

My Birth Date is 18 Oct 1979, Place is Yamuna Nagar(Haryana),

India

Birth time is 23:32.

Pls Help.

Regards

Hemant

On 8/13/07, siha <siha wrote:

>

>

> Hello Hemant,

>

> You should give your birth details.

>

> Best wishes.

>

>

>

> -

> " Hemant Kalra " <hemantkalra <hemantkalra%40gmail.com>>

> < <%40>>

> Monday, August 13, 2007 1:18 PM

> Stammering

>

> Dear Professor,

> In my Birth Chart Jup, Rah & sat are placed in

> second house & sun,ven & mer are placed in Fourth house & I got Stammering

> since childhood. Can u tell me that it's because of why & what can be done

> for it. Any mantras or any other upaya which can help me out.

>

> Thanks

> Hemant

>

>

Hello Hemant,

Jupiter, Rahu, Saturn and Ketu are functional malefic planets for you.

Jupiter and Rahu closely afflict each other in the second house which rules

the speech. The most malefic planet Saturn closely afflict the most

effective point of the third house ruling confidence of communications. The

lord of the ascendant Moon is also placed in the afflicted third house. The

lord of the second house is very weak due to debilitation. These are the

reasons for speech problem and indicate problems for status, wealth and

family relationships.

Strengthening your weak planets and continuous propitiation of your

functional malefic planets can help you in protecting and improvement to

some extent.

Best wishes.

-

" Hemant Kalra " <hemantkalra

Monday, August 13, 2007 3:15 PM

Re: Stammering

Hello Professor,

My Birth Date is 18 Oct 1979, Place is Yamuna Nagar(Haryana),

India

Birth time is 23:32.

Pls Help.

Regards

Hemant

On 8/13/07, siha <siha wrote:

>

>

> Hello Hemant,

>

> You should give your birth details.

>

> Best wishes.

>

>

>

> -

> " Hemant Kalra " <hemantkalra <hemantkalra%40gmail.com>>

> < <%40>>

> Monday, August 13, 2007 1:18 PM

> Stammering

>

> Dear Professor,

> In my Birth Chart Jup, Rah & sat are placed in

> second house & sun,ven & mer are placed in Fourth house & I got Stammering

> since childhood. Can u tell me that it's because of why & what can be done

> for it. Any mantras or any other upaya which can help me out.

>

> Thanks

> Hemant

>

>