IndiaDivine.org

Sun like planet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Prof. Chaudhury:Your reply raises many more questions about Sun-like Planets. I would appreciate if you clarify further. What is the relative importance of MBP, SLP, RYK and simple FB's? Are you dumping the concept of RYK planet altogether? If that is the case, Mars becomes just a FB for Cancer Ascendant losing its status as a RYK. Similarly Venus loses RYK status for Capricorn. How can Sun be a Sun-like planet, which is the case for Cancer? Would you consider terms like 'Most Important or Influential Planet" to avoid this situation.ThanksRaj Chadhacosmologer <cosmologer wrote: Hello list members, Here is an important new insight from , just now presented on Satva101. Best regards, C , <siha wrote: Hello Mr. Raj, The impact of the Sun like planet is magnified like the Sun and it does not cause combustion to other planets. It is better than the MBP. In some cases the MBP is the Sun-like planet. SUN LIKE PLANETS The second house rules status of the person in the society or with the Government. The third house rules the communication power of the person which is an important aspect for leadership. The ninth house is the house of fortune and rules happiness from father and preceptor. The lords of the

second, third and ninth houses, wherever other than the Sun, act like the Sun for the various ascendants: ASCENDANT SUN LIKE PLANETS 1. Aries Jupiter 2. Taurus The Moon 3. Gemini The Moon and Saturn 4. Cancer The Sun and Mercury 5. Leo Mercury, Venus and Mars 6. Virgo Venus 7. Libra Jupiter 8. Scorpio Jupiter and the Moon 9. Sagittarius Saturn 10. Capricorn Saturn and Mercury 11. Aquarius Mars and Venus 12. Pisces Mars Best wishes, - "Raj Cgadha" <rkctech Friday, December 15, 2006 11:20 PM Re: CLFN

> Prof. Chaudhry: > > I am intrigued by the term "Sun-like planet". Does this mean that this > planet is very powerful, or this is a planet that can combust other > planets like Sun. Please elaborate. Is this planet more powerful than MBP > and Raj-yoga Karaka. Raj-yoga karaka was a very good term, and it gives > the proper meaning to the planet. Sometime people raise irrelevant > questions. You should simply ignore them. > > Thanks a million. > > Raj Chadha >

Dear Raj,

I missed your observation myself - I think you are right about Cancer lagna - only 3rd Lord Mercury to be considered for SL planet - and not 2nd Lord Sun.

Thanks - Sateesh.

========

- Raj Cgadha

SAMVA

Monday, December 18, 2006 7:41 PM

Re: Sun like planet

Prof. Chaudhury:Your reply raises many more questions about Sun-like Planets. I would appreciate if you clarify further. What is the relative importance of MBP, SLP, RYK and simple FB's? Are you dumping the concept of RYK planet altogether? If that is the case, Mars becomes just a FB for Cancer Ascendant losing its status as a RYK. Similarly Venus loses RYK status for Capricorn. How can Sun be a Sun-like planet, which is the case for Cancer? Would you consider terms like 'Most Important or Influential Planet" to avoid this situation.ThanksRaj Chadhacosmologer <cosmologer > wrote:

Hello list members,Here is an important new insight from , just now presented on Satva101.Best regards,C , <siha wrote:Hello Mr. Raj,The impact of the Sun like planet is magnified like the Sun and it does not cause combustion to other planets. It is better than the MBP. In some cases the MBP is the Sun-like planet.SUN LIKE PLANETSThe second house rules status of the person in the society or with the Government. The third house rules the communication power of the person which is an important aspect for leadership. The ninth house is the house of fortune and rules happiness from father and preceptor. The lords of the second, third and ninth houses, wherever other than the Sun, act like the Sun for the various ascendants:ASCENDANTSUN LIKE PLANETS1. AriesJupiter2. TaurusThe Moon3. GeminiThe Moon and Saturn4. CancerThe Sun and Mercury5. LeoMercury, Venus and Mars6. VirgoVenus7. LibraJupiter8. ScorpioJupiter and the Moon9. SagittariusSaturn10. CapricornSaturn and Mercury11. AquariusMars and Venus12. PiscesMarsBest wishes,- "Raj Cgadha" <rkctechFriday, December 15, 2006 11:20 PMRe: CLFN> Prof. Chaudhry:>> I am intrigued by the term "Sun-like planet". Does this mean that this > planet is very powerful, or this is a planet that can combust other > planets like Sun. Please elaborate. Is this planet more powerful than MBP > and Raj-yoga Karaka. Raj-yoga karaka was a very good term, and it gives > the proper meaning to the planet. Sometime people raise irrelevant > questions. You should simply ignore them.>> Thanks a million.>> Raj Chadha>

Hello Mr. Chadha,

The ascending order is FB, MBP and Sun like planet.

I will keep your suggestions in mind.

Best wishes,

-

Raj Cgadha

SAMVA

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:11 AM

Prof. Chaudhury:Your reply raises many more questions about Sun-like Planets. I would appreciate if you clarify further. What is the relative importance of MBP, SLP, RYK and simple FB's? Are you dumping the concept of RYK planet altogether? If that is the case, Mars becomes just a FB for Cancer Ascendant losing its status as a RYK. Similarly Venus loses RYK status for Capricorn. How can Sun be a Sun-like planet, which is the case for Cancer? Would you consider terms like 'Most Important or Influential Planet" to avoid this situation.ThanksRaj Chadhacosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello list members,Here is an important new insight from , just now presented on Satva101.Best regards,C , <siha wrote:Hello Mr. Raj,The impact of the Sun like planet is magnified like the Sun and it does not cause combustion to other planets. It is better than the MBP. In some cases the MBP is the Sun-like planet.SUN LIKE PLANETSThe second house rules status of the person in the society or with the Government. The third house rules the communication power of the person which is an important aspect for leadership. The ninth house is the house of fortune and rules happiness from father and preceptor. The lords of the second, third and ninth houses, wherever other than the Sun, act like the Sun for the various ascendants:ASCENDANTSUN LIKE PLANETS1. AriesJupiter2. TaurusThe Moon3. GeminiThe Moon and Saturn4. CancerThe Sun and Mercury5. LeoMercury, Venus and Mars6. VirgoVenus7. LibraJupiter8. ScorpioJupiter and the Moon9. SagittariusSaturn10. CapricornSaturn and Mercury11. AquariusMars and Venus12. PiscesMarsBest wishes,- "Raj Cgadha" <rkctechFriday, December 15, 2006 11:20 PMRe: CLFN> Prof. Chaudhry:>> I am intrigued by the term "Sun-like planet". Does this mean that this > planet is very powerful, or this is a planet that can combust other > planets like Sun. Please elaborate. Is this planet more powerful than MBP > and Raj-yoga Karaka. Raj-yoga karaka was a very good term, and it gives > the proper meaning to the planet. Sometime people raise irrelevant > questions. You should simply ignore them.>> Thanks a million.>> Raj Chadha>

I presume SLP is a new concept ? Where can i read more on this please ? Thanx in advance Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all ! siha wrote: Hello Mr. Chadha, The ascending order is FB, MBP and Sun like planet. I will keep your suggestions in mind. Best wishes, - Raj Cgadha SAMVA Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:11 AM Re: Sun like planet Prof. Chaudhury:Your reply raises many more questions about Sun-like Planets. I would appreciate if you clarify further. What is the relative importance of MBP, SLP, RYK and simple FB's? Are you dumping the concept of RYK planet altogether? If that is the case, Mars becomes just a FB for Cancer Ascendant losing its status as a RYK. Similarly Venus loses RYK status for Capricorn. How can Sun be a Sun-like planet,

which is the case for Cancer? Would you consider terms like 'Most Important or Influential Planet" to avoid this situation.ThanksRaj Chadhacosmologer <cosmologer wrote: Hello list members,Here is an important new insight from , just now presented on Satva101.Best regards,C , <siha wrote:Hello Mr. Raj,The impact of the Sun like planet is magnified like the Sun and it does not cause combustion to other planets. It is better than the MBP. In some cases the MBP is the Sun-like planet.SUN LIKE PLANETSThe second house rules status of the person in the society or with the

Government. The third house rules the communication power of the person which is an important aspect for leadership. The ninth house is the house of fortune and rules happiness from father and preceptor. The lords of the second, third and ninth houses, wherever other than the Sun, act like the Sun for the various ascendants:ASCENDANTSUN LIKE PLANETS1. AriesJupiter2. TaurusThe Moon3. GeminiThe Moon and Saturn4. CancerThe Sun and Mercury5. LeoMercury, Venus and Mars6. VirgoVenus7. LibraJupiter8. ScorpioJupiter and the Moon9. SagittariusSaturn10. CapricornSaturn and Mercury11. AquariusMars and Venus12. PiscesMarsBest wishes,- "Raj Cgadha" <rkctechFriday, December 15, 2006 11:20 PMRe: CLFN> Prof. Chaudhry:>> I am intrigued by the term "Sun-like planet". Does this mean that this > planet is very powerful, or this is a planet that can combust other > planets like Sun. Please elaborate. Is this planet more powerful than MBP > and Raj-yoga Karaka. Raj-yoga karaka was a very good term, and it gives > the proper meaning to the planet. Sometime people raise irrelevant > questions. You should simply ignore them.>> Thanks a million.>> Raj Chadha>

Professor,

Would it be correct to say that the houses ruled by a Sun-like-planet

have enhanced significance. For example, the second and ninth houses

for Scorpio asc.

Thanks.

Lew Jones

On Dec 22, 2006, at 9:53 AM, del iver wrote:

> I presume SLP is a new concept ?

> Where can i read more on this please ?

> Thanx in advance

> Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all !

>

> siha wrote:

>  

> Hello Mr. Chadha,

>  

> The ascending order is FB, MBP and Sun like planet.

> I will keep your suggestions in mind.

>  

> Best wishes,

>  

>

>  

>  

> -

> Raj Cgadha

> SAMVA

> Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:11 AM

> Re: Sun like planet

>

> Prof. Chaudhury:

>

> Your reply raises many more questions about Sun-like Planets. I would

> appreciate if you clarify further.

>

> What is the relative importance of MBP, SLP, RYK and simple FB's?

>

> Are you dumping the concept of RYK planet altogether? If that is the

> case, Mars becomes just a FB for Cancer Ascendant losing its status as

> a RYK. Similarly Venus loses RYK status for Capricorn.

>

> How can Sun be a Sun-like planet, which is the case for Cancer? Would

> you consider terms like 'Most Important or Influential Planet " to

> avoid this situation.

>

> Thanks

>

> Raj Chadha

>

> cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

> Hello list members,

>

> Here is an important new insight from , just now

> presented on Satva101.

>

> Best regards,

>

> C

>

> , <siha wrote:

>

> Hello Mr. Raj,

>

> The impact of the Sun like planet is magnified like the Sun and it

> does not

> cause combustion to other planets. It is better than the MBP. In

> some cases

> the MBP is the Sun-like planet.

>

> SUN LIKE PLANETS

>

> The second house rules status of the person in the society or with

> the

> Government. The third house rules the communication power of the

> person

> which is an important aspect for leadership. The ninth house is the

> house

> of fortune and rules happiness from father and preceptor. The lords

> of the

> second, third and ninth houses, wherever other than the Sun, act like

> the

> Sun for the various ascendants:

>

> ASCENDANT

> SUN LIKE PLANETS

>

> 1. Aries

> Jupiter

>

> 2. Taurus

> The Moon

>

> 3. Gemini

> The Moon and Saturn

>

> 4. Cancer

> The Sun and Mercury

>

> 5. Leo

> Mercury, Venus and Mars

>

> 6. Virgo

> Venus

>

> 7. Libra

> Jupiter

>

> 8. Scorpio

> Jupiter and the Moon

>

> 9. Sagittarius

> Saturn

>

> 10. Capricorn

> Saturn and Mercury

>

> 11. Aquarius

> Mars and Venus

>

> 12. Pisces

> Mars

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

>

> -

> " Raj Cgadha " <rkctech

>

> Friday, December 15, 2006 11:20 PM

> Re: CLFN

>

> > Prof. Chaudhry:

> >

> > I am intrigued by the term " Sun-like planet " . Does this mean that

> this

> > planet is very powerful, or this is a planet that can combust other

> > planets like Sun. Please elaborate. Is this planet more powerful

> than MBP

> > and Raj-yoga Karaka. Raj-yoga karaka was a very good term, and it

> gives

> > the proper meaning to the planet. Sometime people raise irrelevant

> > questions. You should simply ignore them.

> >

> > Thanks a million.

> >

> > Raj Chadha

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hello Del Iver,

You can read about Sun Like planets at

http://www.yournetastrologer.com/predictiveastrology.htm

Best wishes,

-

del iver

SAMVA

Friday, December 22, 2006 9:23 PM

I presume SLP is a new concept ?

Where can i read more on this please ?

Thanx in advance

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all !

siha wrote:

Hello Mr. Chadha,

The ascending order is FB, MBP and Sun like planet.

I will keep your suggestions in mind.

Best wishes,

-

Raj Cgadha

SAMVA

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:11 AM

Prof. Chaudhury:Your reply raises many more questions about Sun-like Planets. I would appreciate if you clarify further. What is the relative importance of MBP, SLP, RYK and simple FB's? Are you dumping the concept of RYK planet altogether? If that is the case, Mars becomes just a FB for Cancer Ascendant losing its status as a RYK. Similarly Venus loses RYK status for Capricorn. How can Sun be a Sun-like planet, which is the case for Cancer? Would you consider terms like 'Most Important or Influential Planet" to avoid this situation.ThanksRaj Chadhacosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Yes, Lew Jones.

Best wishes,

-

LEWIS JONES

SAMVA

Friday, December 22, 2006 11:11 PM

Professor,Would it be correct to say that the houses ruled by a Sun-like-planet have enhanced significance. For example, the second and ninth houses for Scorpio asc.Thanks.Lew JonesOn Dec 22, 2006, at 9:53 AM, del iver wrote:

I presume SLP is a new concept ?Where can i read more on this please ?Thanx in advanceMerry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all !siha wrote: Hello Mr. Chadha, The ascending order is FB, MBP and Sun like planet.I will keep your suggestions in mind. Best wishes, -Raj Cgadha SAMVA Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:11 AMRe: Sun like planetProf. Chaudhury:Your reply raises many more questions about Sun-like Planets. I would appreciate if you clarify further. What is the relative importance of MBP, SLP, RYK and simple FB's? Are you dumping the concept of RYK planet altogether? If that is the case, Mars becomes just a FB for Cancer Ascendant losing its status as a RYK. Similarly Venus loses RYK status for Capricorn. How can Sun be a Sun-like planet, which is the case for Cancer? Would you consider terms like 'Most Important or Influential Planet" to avoid this situation.ThanksRaj Chadhacosmologer <cosmologer wrote:Hello list members,Here is an important new insight from , just now presented on Satva101.Best regards,C , <siha wrote:Hello Mr. Raj,The impact of the Sun like planet is magnified like the Sun and it does not cause combustion to other planets. It is better than the MBP. In some cases the MBP is the Sun-like planet.SUN LIKE PLANETSThe second house rules status of the person in the society or with the Government. The third house rules the communication power of the person which is an important aspect for leadership. The ninth house is the house of fortune and rules happiness from father and preceptor. The lords of the second, third and ninth houses, wherever other than the Sun, act like the Sun for the various ascendants:ASCENDANTSUN LIKE PLANETS1. AriesJupiter2. TaurusThe Moon3. GeminiThe Moon and Saturn4. CancerThe Sun and Mercury5. LeoMercury, Venus and Mars6. VirgoVenus7. LibraJupiter8. ScorpioJupiter and the Moon9. SagittariusSaturn10. CapricornSaturn and Mercury11. AquariusMars and Venus12. PiscesMarsBest wishes,- "Raj Cgadha" <rkctechFriday, December 15, 2006 11:20 PMRe: CLFN> Prof. Chaudhry:>> I am intrigued by the term "Sun-like planet". Does this mean that this > planet is very powerful, or this is a planet that can combust other > planets like Sun. Please elaborate. Is this planet more powerful than MBP > and Raj-yoga Karaka. Raj-yoga karaka was a very good term, and it gives > the proper meaning to the planet. Sometime people raise irrelevant > questions. You should simply ignore them.>> Thanks a million.>> Raj Chadha> Do You ?

Dear Professor,

For Gemini ascendant we have Moon and Saturn as Sun-like planets

(or " most influential planets " according to the suggestion of Raj

Cgadha).

For this ascendant, however, Sun is a regular functional benefic

planet.

Everything else being the same, could we say that Moon and Saturn has

a higher impact than Sun, which is just a functional benefic, on this

chart?

Thanks for your constant help,

David Cohen

SAMVA , <siha wrote:

>

> Yes, Lew Jones.

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

>

>

> -

> LEWIS JONES

> SAMVA

> Friday, December 22, 2006 11:11 PM

>

>

> Professor,

>

> Would it be correct to say that the houses ruled by a Sun-like-

planet have enhanced significance. For example, the second and ninth

houses for Scorpio asc.

>

> Thanks.

>

> Lew Jones

>

> On Dec 22, 2006, at 9:53 AM, del iver wrote:

>

>

> I presume SLP is a new concept ?

> Where can i read more on this please ?

> Thanx in advance

> Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all !

>

> siha wrote:

>

> Hello Mr. Chadha,

>

> The ascending order is FB, MBP and Sun like planet.

> I will keep your suggestions in mind.

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

>

>

> -

> Raj Cgadha

> SAMVA

> Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:11 AM

>

> Prof. Chaudhury:

>

> Your reply raises many more questions about Sun-like Planets. I

would appreciate if you clarify further.

>

> What is the relative importance of MBP, SLP, RYK and simple

FB's?

>

> Are you dumping the concept of RYK planet altogether? If that

is the case, Mars becomes just a FB for Cancer Ascendant losing its

status as a RYK. Similarly Venus loses RYK status for Capricorn.

>

> How can Sun be a Sun-like planet, which is the case for Cancer?

Would you consider terms like 'Most Important or Influential Planet "

to avoid this situation.

>

> Thanks

>

> Raj Chadha

>

> cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

> Hello list members,

>

> Here is an important new insight from , just

now

> presented on Satva101.

>

> Best regards,

>

> C

>

> , <siha@> wrote:

>

> Hello Mr. Raj,

>

> The impact of the Sun like planet is magnified like the Sun and

it

> does not

> cause combustion to other planets. It is better than the MBP.

In

> some cases

> the MBP is the Sun-like planet.

>

> SUN LIKE PLANETS

>

> The second house rules status of the person in the society or

with

> the

> Government. The third house rules the communication power of

the

> person

> which is an important aspect for leadership. The ninth house is

the

> house

> of fortune and rules happiness from father and preceptor. The

lords

> of the

> second, third and ninth houses, wherever other than the Sun,

act like

> the

> Sun for the various ascendants:

>

> ASCENDANT

> SUN LIKE PLANETS

>

> 1. Aries

> Jupiter

>

> 2. Taurus

> The Moon

>

> 3. Gemini

> The Moon and Saturn

>

> 4. Cancer

> The Sun and Mercury

>

> 5. Leo

> Mercury, Venus and Mars

>

> 6. Virgo

> Venus

>

> 7. Libra

> Jupiter

>

> 8. Scorpio

> Jupiter and the Moon

>

> 9. Sagittarius

> Saturn

>

> 10. Capricorn

> Saturn and Mercury

>

> 11. Aquarius

> Mars and Venus

>

> 12. Pisces

> Mars

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

>

> -

> " Raj Cgadha " <rkctech@>

>

> Friday, December 15, 2006 11:20 PM

> Re: CLFN

>

> > Prof. Chaudhry:

> >

> > I am intrigued by the term " Sun-like planet " . Does this mean

that

> this

> > planet is very powerful, or this is a planet that can combust

other

> > planets like Sun. Please elaborate. Is this planet more

powerful

> than MBP

> > and Raj-yoga Karaka. Raj-yoga karaka was a very good term,

and it

> gives

> > the proper meaning to the planet. Sometime people raise

irrelevant

> > questions. You should simply ignore them.

> >

> > Thanks a million.

> >

> > Raj Chadha

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hello dear Mr. David Cohen,

All three the Sun, the Moon and Saturn have equal impact for Gemini asdt.

Best wishes,

-

" davco123 " <davco123

<SAMVA >

Saturday, December 23, 2006 7:39 PM

> Dear Professor,

>

> For Gemini ascendant we have Moon and Saturn as Sun-like planets

> (or " most influential planets " according to the suggestion of Raj

> Cgadha).

> For this ascendant, however, Sun is a regular functional benefic

> planet.

> Everything else being the same, could we say that Moon and Saturn has

> a higher impact than Sun, which is just a functional benefic, on this

> chart?

>

> Thanks for your constant help,

>

> David Cohen

>

>

> SAMVA , <siha wrote:

>>

>> Yes, Lew Jones.

>>

>> Best wishes,

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> -

>> LEWIS JONES

>> SAMVA

>> Friday, December 22, 2006 11:11 PM

>> Re: Sun like planet

>>

>>

>> Professor,

>>

>> Would it be correct to say that the houses ruled by a Sun-like-

> planet have enhanced significance. For example, the second and ninth

> houses for Scorpio asc.

>>

>> Thanks.

>>

>> Lew Jones

>>

>> On Dec 22, 2006, at 9:53 AM, del iver wrote:

>>

>>

>> I presume SLP is a new concept ?

>> Where can i read more on this please ?

>> Thanx in advance

>> Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all !

>>

>> siha wrote:

>>

>> Hello Mr. Chadha,

>>

>> The ascending order is FB, MBP and Sun like planet.

>> I will keep your suggestions in mind.

>>

>> Best wishes,

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> -

>> Raj Cgadha

>> SAMVA

>> Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:11 AM

>> Re: Sun like planet

>>

>> Prof. Chaudhury:

>>

>> Your reply raises many more questions about Sun-like Planets. I

> would appreciate if you clarify further.

>>

>> What is the relative importance of MBP, SLP, RYK and simple

> FB's?

>>

>> Are you dumping the concept of RYK planet altogether? If that

> is the case, Mars becomes just a FB for Cancer Ascendant losing its

> status as a RYK. Similarly Venus loses RYK status for Capricorn.

>>

>> How can Sun be a Sun-like planet, which is the case for Cancer?

> Would you consider terms like 'Most Important or Influential Planet "

> to avoid this situation.

>>

>> Thanks

>>

>> Raj Chadha

>>

>> cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

>> Hello list members,

>>

>> Here is an important new insight from , just

> now

>> presented on Satva101.

>>

>> Best regards,

>>

>> C

>>

>> , <siha@> wrote:

>>

>> Hello Mr. Raj,

>>

>> The impact of the Sun like planet is magnified like the Sun and

> it

>> does not

>> cause combustion to other planets. It is better than the MBP.

> In

>> some cases

>> the MBP is the Sun-like planet.

>>

>> SUN LIKE PLANETS

>>

>> The second house rules status of the person in the society or

> with

>> the

>> Government. The third house rules the communication power of

> the

>> person

>> which is an important aspect for leadership. The ninth house is

> the

>> house

>> of fortune and rules happiness from father and preceptor. The

> lords

>> of the

>> second, third and ninth houses, wherever other than the Sun,

> act like

>> the

>> Sun for the various ascendants:

>>

>> ASCENDANT

>> SUN LIKE PLANETS

>>

>> 1. Aries

>> Jupiter

>>

>> 2. Taurus

>> The Moon

>>

>> 3. Gemini

>> The Moon and Saturn

>>

>> 4. Cancer

>> The Sun and Mercury

>>

>> 5. Leo

>> Mercury, Venus and Mars

>>

>> 6. Virgo

>> Venus

>>

>> 7. Libra

>> Jupiter

>>

>> 8. Scorpio

>> Jupiter and the Moon

>>

>> 9. Sagittarius

>> Saturn

>>

>> 10. Capricorn

>> Saturn and Mercury

>>

>> 11. Aquarius

>> Mars and Venus

>>

>> 12. Pisces

>> Mars

>>

>> Best wishes,

>>

>>

>>

>> -

>> " Raj Cgadha " <rkctech@>

>>

>> Friday, December 15, 2006 11:20 PM

>> Re: CLFN

>>

>> > Prof. Chaudhry:

>> >

>> > I am intrigued by the term " Sun-like planet " . Does this mean

> that

>> this

>> > planet is very powerful, or this is a planet that can combust

> other

>> > planets like Sun. Please elaborate. Is this planet more

> powerful

>> than MBP

>> > and Raj-yoga Karaka. Raj-yoga karaka was a very good term,

> and it

>> gives

>> > the proper meaning to the planet. Sometime people raise

> irrelevant

>> > questions. You should simply ignore them.

>> >

>> > Thanks a million.

>> >

>> > Raj Chadha

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Professor, on your website, you mentioned about Sun like planet acting

like Sun.

Does it mean that Sun like planets act like Sun in the natal chart? In

other words, if Sun is weak or afflicted in the natal chart, then all

Sun like planets will also be weak? Is this concept applicable only

for the significations or is it applicable for the strength of the

planets too?

Or, do Sun like planets act like Sun (regardless of the strength Sun

has in the natal chart)?

Thanks

DB

Guest guest

Hello dear DB,

The Sun like planets' strength is independent of the strength of the Sun. Any

planet becoming Sun-like planet, if strong, will give affluent results as Sun.

Hope this answers your query.

Best wishes.

-

devibhakt

Sunday, June 15, 2008 6:23 PM

Sun like planet

Professor, on your website, you mentioned about Sun like planet acting

like Sun.

Does it mean that Sun like planets act like Sun in the natal chart? In

other words, if Sun is weak or afflicted in the natal chart, then all

Sun like planets will also be weak? Is this concept applicable only

for the significations or is it applicable for the strength of the