Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Are there any members from Virginia, and have connections with the

office/staff of Gov Tim Kaine? Need to know his birth details. Just

checked astrodatabank - its not there.

DB

Ok, after making few calls - UNCONFIRMED sources - he was born around 6

in the morning. Other details on internet - Feb 26, 1958, St. Paul MN.

Remember, 6am time is unconfirmed. Stay tuned.

DB

SAMVA , " devibhakt " <devibhakt wrote:

>

> Looks like Tim Kaine is the chosen one. Any idea on his birth

> details? Checked astrodatabank. Its not there. Any body from

> Virginia, who may have connections with his office/staff?

>

> DB

>

Ok, after making few calls - UNCONFIRMED sources - he was born around 6

in the morning. Other details on internet - Feb 26, 1958, St. Paul MN.

Remember, 6am time is unconfirmed. Stay tuned.

DB

, " devibhakt " <devibhakt wrote:

>

> Are there any members from Virginia, and have connections with the

> office/staff of Gov Tim Kaine? Need to know his birth details. Just

> checked astrodatabank - its not there.

>

> DB

>

Dear friends,

It has been reported that Barack Obama has decided on his running mate, without anncouning yet who it will be. Rumors are now circulating that Obama has picked Tim Kaine, the Governor of Virginia. Devibakhta has suggested on SATVA list his unconfirmed birth time. I have looked at the resulting chart and found it to be quite covincing. I share with you my thoughts below.

Background: "On July 28, 2008, Politico.com reported that Kaine was "very, very high" on Obama's shortlist for vice president, a list which also includes Senator Evan Bayh of Indiana and Senator Joseph Biden of Delaware."[1]

Kaine is born on February 26, 1958 in St. Paul MN. An UNCONFMIRMED birth time is "around 6 am". This gives 18° 26' Capricorn rising (sidereal) with MERCURY as 9th lord of fortune on the ascending degree, which would make him charismatic and would give him a wife from a fine family (his wife is the daughter of a former Governor). The ascendant is interesting for the fact that Barack Obama also has this rising sign. Now check this out: both are lawyers, both are politicians, both are progressives, both are married to lawyers and both have kids. It would have been natural for Kaine to convincingly and charmingly mirror himself in Obama.

However, from an astrological point of view, this combination is not likely to be so helpful for Obama. This is because the two Capricorns also have one other thing in common. They are both enduring the transit of SATURN as 2nd lord of status in Leo and the 8th house of obstacles and endings. Moreover, in coming days and weeks, transit JUPITER, as 12th lord of losses is in the 12th house, is now in applying aspect to Saturn, suggesting problems likely to erupt concerning their status.

Now the very interesting thing is that this aspect is peaking on Tim Kaine's proposed rising degree, which makes the afflicting aspect directly influencing in his life. More so, as transit Jupiter then also aspects his MOON as 7th lord of spouse at 19° Leo. In addition, Kaine has his VENUS as 10th lord of career in the 3rd house of effort and initiative exactly afflicted by the transit stationary functional malefic KETU from the 7th house. This means that there is enormous strain in his career at this time (which makes sense, if he is under active consideration and backup checks). As is typical of Ketu, a sudden event is likely involving his career. Natally, RAHU also afflicts the 3rd house of initiative and 11th house of hopes and wishes, making manipulation possible in either word or deed with the aim to achieve desired ends. Ketu also afflicts a number of houses. The nodes afflicting the odd numbered houses would make him

vulnerable to ups and downs in life. From the information I have seen this does not seem to be the case, but perhaps it has just yet to be seen. In any event, given the orb of this affliction, something could have taken place in his teens or early 20s, which he has not revealed and would thus at this point hope it remains unknown. Natally, his SUN as 8th lord of obstacles is widely conjunct the most effective point of his 2nd house of family, wealth and status, suggesting some obstacles and endings there after middle age. Around 2-3 September, 2008 the transit Sun will become conjunct his natal Moon and transit Saturn in the 8th house, under the aspect of transit JUPITER in the 12th house. As Jupiter, is natally badly placed in the 8th house, as well as being the current major- and sub-period lord, its contacts in the chart become more significant at this time. We can therefore deduct, if this chart is correct for the governor,

as it looks to be, that SOME SIGNIFICANT ADVERSE EVENT IS POSSIBLE IN KAINE'S LIFE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER.

BIO: "Timothy Michael "Tim" Kaine (born February 26, 1958) is an American politician and the current governor of Virginia. He is a member of the Democratic party. He was elected governor in 2005, after serving as Lieutenant Governor of Virginia and Mayor of Richmond, Virginia. As governor, he is a member of the National Governors Association, the Southern Governors' Association, and the Democratic Governors Association. Before entering into Virginia politics, Kaine was a lawyer in Richmond, Virginia, and worked with the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) as a Roman Catholic missionary in Honduras. Kaine has endorsed Democratic presumptive nominee Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election and wants to be Obama's running mate."[2]

Footnotes[1] and [2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kaine

About the governor of VAhttp://www.governor.virginia.gov/AboutTheGovernor/biography.cfmAbout the first lady of VAhttp://www.firstlady.governor.virginia.gov/AboutAH/bio.cfm

This is of course specualtive as the birth time has not been confirmed, and I am simply reading the chart that results from the unconfirmed birth time, if it may help to give insight into his life.

Best wishes,

Thor

Dear friends,

On further thought, I think I may have overstated the case for a

setback in this chart. It has become more clear to me that the

planets suffering from weakness in this horoscope are the 7th lord

MOON, 12th lord JUPITER and 4th lord MARS. Meanwhile, the strong

planets are 9th lord MERCURY, 10th lord VENUS, 2nd lord SATURN and

8th lord SUN. The note here is that this assumes the birth did not

take place before 6:00 am, as then the affliction of the nodes to the

odd houses, which contain Venus and Saturn, would render them weaker,

and hence also the Sun, in the sign of Saturn. Given the pronounced

rise in life by Tim Kaine a birth time before 6:00 is less likely. We

also need to consider that Sun and Venus are placed in SLH and

Jupiter and Moon are placed in Leo, which would boost the strength of

these four planets. Morover, if 9th lord Mercury closely aspects the

7th house, it would give extra protection to the Moon's indications.

We could also note that the transit nodes have by now entered into an

aspect with their natal counterparts, which is not helpful, even if

the orb of affliction is around 4°. If we, however, move the time

past 6:00 am, the rising degree moves later and reaches e.g. 24° at

6:15 am. So, a later time, while reducing the harm of the natal

nodes, would increase the strain from the transit nodal staion on the

odd numbered houses. That said, the influence would be less as the

natal strength would be more.

Neverthless, it seems to me the impact of the transits in early

September is likely to be expressed in terms of strain or setback to

the indications of the Moon, which rules spouse or partner. Even

then, Venus, Mercury and Mars will be strong in transit in the 9th

house.

The conclusion is that the case for a setback may have been

overstated in my initial reading of this specualtive horoscope. That

said, something could very well happen given the close aspect of

transit 12th lord JUPITER to transit 8th lord SUN conjunct natal 7th

lord MOON in the MEP of the 8th house in early September. It all

depends on the exact degree of the horoscope.

I´d welcome other views on this interesting chart.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

> It has been reported that Barack Obama has decided on his running

mate, without anncouning yet who it will be. Rumors are now

circulating that Obama has picked Tim Kaine, the Governor of

Virginia. Devibakhta has suggested on SATVA list his unconfirmed

birth time. I have looked at the resulting chart and found it to be

quite covincing. I share with you my thoughts below.

> Background: " On July 28, 2008, Politico.com reported that Kaine

was " very, very high " on Obama's shortlist for vice president, a list

which also includes Senator Evan Bayh of Indiana and Senator Joseph

Biden of Delaware. " [1]

> Kaine is born on February 26, 1958 in St. Paul MN. An UNCONFMIRMED

birth time is " around 6 am " . This gives 18° 26' Capricorn rising

(sidereal) with MERCURY as 9th lord of fortune on the ascending

degree, which would make him charismatic and would give him a wife

from a fine family (his wife is the daughter of a former Governor).

The ascendant is interesting for the fact that Barack Obama also has

this rising sign. Now check this out: both are lawyers, both are

politicians, both are progressives, both are married to lawyers and

both have kids. It would have been natural for Kaine to convincingly

and charmingly mirror himself in Obama.

> However, from an astrological point of view, this combination is

not likely to be so helpful for Obama. This is because the two

Capricorns also have one other thing in common. They are both

enduring the transit of SATURN as 2nd lord of status in Leo and

the 8th house of obstacles and endings. Moreover, in coming days and

weeks, transit JUPITER, as 12th lord of losses is in the 12th

house, is now in applying aspect to Saturn, suggesting problems

likely to erupt concerning their status.

> Now the very interesting thing is that this aspect is peaking on

Tim Kaine's proposed rising degree, which makes the

afflicting aspect directly influencing in his life. More so, as

transit Jupiter then also aspects his MOON as 7th lord of spouse at

19° Leo. In addition, Kaine has his VENUS as 10th lord of career in

the 3rd house of effort and initiative exactly afflicted by the

transit stationary functional malefic KETU from the 7th house. This

means that there is enormous strain in his career at this time (which

makes sense, if he is under active consideration and backup checks).

As is typical of Ketu, a sudden event is likely involving his career.

Natally, RAHU also afflicts the 3rd house of initiative and 11th

house of hopes and wishes, making manipulation possible in either

word or deed with the aim to achieve desired ends. Ketu also afflicts

a number of houses. The nodes afflicting the odd numbered

houses would make him vulnerable to ups and

> downs in life. From the information I have seen this does not seem

to be the case, but perhaps it has just yet to be seen. In any event,

given the orb of this affliction, something could have taken place in

his teens or early 20s, which he has not revealed and would thus at

this point hope it remains unknown. Natally, his SUN as 8th lord of

obstacles is widely conjunct the most effective point of his 2nd

house of family, wealth and status, suggesting some obstacles and

endings there after middle age. Around 2-3 September, 2008 the

transit Sun will become conjunct his natal Moon and transit Saturn in

the 8th house, under the aspect of transit JUPITER in the 12th house.

As Jupiter, is natally badly placed in the 8th house, as well as

being the current major- and sub-period lord, its contacts in the

chart become more significant at this time. We can therefore deduct,

if this chart is correct for the governor, as it looks to be, that

SOME SIGNIFICANT

> ADVERSE EVENT IS POSSIBLE IN KAINE'S LIFE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER.

> BIO: " Timothy Michael " Tim " Kaine (born February 26, 1958) is an

American politician and the current governor of Virginia. He is a

member of the Democratic party. He was elected governor in 2005,

after serving as Lieutenant Governor of Virginia and Mayor of

Richmond, Virginia. As governor, he is a member of the National

Governors Association, the Southern Governors' Association, and the

Democratic Governors Association. Before entering into Virginia

politics, Kaine was a lawyer in Richmond, Virginia, and worked with

the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) as a Roman Catholic missionary in

Honduras. Kaine has endorsed Democratic presumptive nominee Barack

Obama in the 2008 presidential election and wants to be Obama's

running mate. " [2]

> Footnotes

> [1] and [2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kaine

> About the governor of VA

> http://www.governor.virginia.gov/AboutTheGovernor/biography.cfm

> About the first lady of VA

> http://www.firstlady.governor.virginia.gov/AboutAH/bio.cfm

> This is of course specualtive as the birth time has not been

confirmed, and I am simply reading the chart that results from the

unconfirmed birth time, if it may help to give insight into his life.

> Best wishes,

> Thor

>

Dear list members,

Here is some "circumstantial" evidence about Kaine's chances of being selected, as read from a news report:

Obama planned to appear with his pick Saturday at the Old State Capitol in Springfield, Ill., where he launched his presidential campaign in February 2007. Obama then planned to travel to the battlegrounds of Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri and Montana before arriving in Denver to accept his party's nomination Thursday.

[snip]

Obama spent part of the day with Kaine, who reportedly told a colleague Wednesday that he believed he was on the short list. West Virginia Gov. Joe Manchin said Kaine told him although he hadn't heard anything from the Obama campaign on where he stands at the time, "he really thinks he has a chance at the short straw."

[snip]

Kaine plans to fly Friday night directly from Virginia to Denver, site of next week's Democratic National Convention, three people with knowledge of the governor's travel plans said. The plans could be changed if Kaine is told he needs to fly to Springfield instead.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D92N1C980 & show_article=1

Best wishes,

Thor

cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 7:00:34 AM Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?Dear friends,On further thought, I think I may have overstated the case for a setback in this chart. It has become more clear to me that the planets suffering from weakness in this horoscope are the 7th lord MOON, 12th lord JUPITER and 4th lord MARS. Meanwhile, the strong planets are 9th lord MERCURY, 10th lord VENUS, 2nd lord SATURN and 8th lord SUN. The note here is that this assumes the birth did not take place before 6:00 am, as then the affliction of the nodes to the odd houses, which contain Venus and Saturn, would render them weaker, and hence also the Sun, in the sign of Saturn. Given the pronounced rise in life by Tim Kaine a

birth time before 6:00 is less likely. We also need to consider that Sun and Venus are placed in SLH and Jupiter and Moon are placed in Leo, which would boost the strength of these four planets. Morover, if 9th lord Mercury closely aspects the 7th house, it would give extra protection to the Moon's indications.We could also note that the transit nodes have by now entered into an aspect with their natal counterparts, which is not helpful, even if the orb of affliction is around 4°. If we, however, move the time past 6:00 am, the rising degree moves later and reaches e.g. 24° at 6:15 am. So, a later time, while reducing the harm of the natal nodes, would increase the strain from the transit nodal staion on the odd numbered houses. That said, the influence would be less as the natal strength would be more.Neverthless, it seems to me the impact of the transits in early September is likely to

be expressed in terms of strain or setback to the indications of the Moon, which rules spouse or partner. Even then, Venus, Mercury and Mars will be strong in transit in the 9th house. The conclusion is that the case for a setback may have been overstated in my initial reading of this specualtive horoscope. That said, something could very well happen given the close aspect of transit 12th lord JUPITER to transit 8th lord SUN conjunct natal 7th lord MOON in the MEP of the 8th house in early September. It all depends on the exact degree of the horoscope.I´d welcome other views on this interesting chart.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:>> Dear friends,> It has been reported that Barack Obama has decided on his running

mate, without anncouning yet who it will be. Rumors are now circulating that Obama has picked Tim Kaine, the Governor of Virginia. Devibakhta has suggested on SATVA list his unconfirmed birth time. I have looked at the resulting chart and found it to be quite covincing. I share with you my thoughts below.> Background: "On July 28, 2008, Politico.com reported that Kaine was "very, very high" on Obama's shortlist for vice president, a list which also includes Senator Evan Bayh of Indiana and Senator Joseph Biden of Delaware."[1]> Kaine is born on February 26, 1958 in St. Paul MN. An UNCONFMIRMED birth time is "around 6 am". This gives 18° 26' Capricorn rising (sidereal) with MERCURY as 9th lord of fortune on the ascending degree, which would make him charismatic and would give him a wife from a fine family (his wife is the

daughter of a former Governor). The ascendant is interesting for the fact that Barack Obama also has this rising sign. Now check this out: both are lawyers, both are politicians, both are progressives, both are married to lawyers and both have kids. It would have been natural for Kaine to convincingly and charmingly mirror himself in Obama. > However, from an astrological point of view, this combination is not likely to be so helpful for Obama. This is because the two Capricorns also have one other thing in common. They are both enduring the transit of SATURN as 2nd lord of status in Leo and the 8th house of obstacles and endings. Moreover, in coming days and weeks, transit JUPITER, as 12th lord of losses is in the 12th house, is now in applying aspect to Saturn, suggesting problems likely to erupt concerning their status. > Now the very interesting thing is that this

aspect is peaking on Tim Kaine's proposed rising degree, which makes the afflicting aspect directly influencing in his life. More so, as transit Jupiter then also aspects his MOON as 7th lord of spouse at 19° Leo. In addition, Kaine has his VENUS as 10th lord of career in the 3rd house of effort and initiative exactly afflicted by the transit stationary functional malefic KETU from the 7th house. This means that there is enormous strain in his career at this time (which makes sense, if he is under active consideration and backup checks). As is typical of Ketu, a sudden event is likely involving his career. Natally, RAHU also afflicts the 3rd house of initiative and 11th house of hopes and wishes, making manipulation possible in either word or deed with the aim to achieve desired ends. Ketu also afflicts a number of houses. The nodes afflicting the odd numbered houses would make

him vulnerable to ups and> downs in life. From the information I have seen this does not seem to be the case, but perhaps it has just yet to be seen. In any event, given the orb of this affliction, something could have taken place in his teens or early 20s, which he has not revealed and would thus at this point hope it remains unknown. Natally, his SUN as 8th lord of obstacles is widely conjunct the most effective point of his 2nd house of family, wealth and status, suggesting some obstacles and endings there after middle age. Around 2-3 September, 2008 the transit Sun will become conjunct his natal Moon and transit Saturn in the 8th house, under the aspect of transit JUPITER in the 12th house. As Jupiter, is natally badly placed in the 8th house, as well as being the current major- and sub-period lord, its contacts in the chart become more significant at this time. We

can therefore deduct, if this chart is correct for the governor, as it looks to be, that SOME SIGNIFICANT> ADVERSE EVENT IS POSSIBLE IN KAINE'S LIFE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER.> BIO: "Timothy Michael "Tim" Kaine (born February 26, 1958) is an American politician and the current governor of Virginia. He is a member of the Democratic party. He was elected governor in 2005, after serving as Lieutenant Governor of Virginia and Mayor of Richmond, Virginia. As governor, he is a member of the National Governors Association, the Southern Governors' Association, and the Democratic Governors Association. Before entering into Virginia politics, Kaine was a lawyer in Richmond, Virginia, and worked with the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) as a Roman Catholic missionary in Honduras. Kaine has endorsed Democratic presumptive nominee Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election and wants to be Obama's

running mate."[2]> Footnotes> [1] and [2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kaine> About the governor of VA> http://www.governor.virginia.gov/AboutTheGovernor/biography.cfm> About the first lady of VA> http://www.firstlady.governor.virginia.gov/AboutAH/bio.cfm> This is of course specualtive as the birth time has not been confirmed, and I am simply reading the chart that results from the unconfirmed birth time, if it may help to give insight into his life.> Best wishes,> Thor>---

Birth Time is 6:12am - final check is being done in Minnesota as I

write this.

DB

p.s. Chet Edwards' name also came up this morning. Anybody in Texas

who could do the legwork on his birth details?

>

> Dear friends,

> It has been reported that Barack Obama has decided on his running

mate, without anncouning yet who it will be. Rumors are now

circulating that Obama has picked Tim Kaine, the Governor of

Virginia. Devibakhta has suggested on SATVA list his unconfirmed

birth time. I have looked at the resulting chart and found it to be

quite covincing. I share with you my thoughts below.

> Background: " On July 28, 2008, Politico.com reported that Kaine

was " very, very high " on Obama's shortlist for vice president, a list

which also includes Senator Evan Bayh of Indiana and Senator Joseph

Biden of Delaware. " [1]

> Kaine is born on February 26, 1958 in St. Paul MN. An UNCONFMIRMED

birth time is " around 6 am " . This gives 18° 26' Capricorn rising

(sidereal) with MERCURY as 9th lord of fortune on the ascending

degree, which would make him charismatic and would give him a wife

from a fine family (his wife is the daughter of a former Governor).

The ascendant is interesting for the fact that Barack Obama also has

this rising sign. Now check this out: both are lawyers, both are

politicians, both are progressives, both are married to lawyers and

both have kids. It would have been natural for Kaine to convincingly

and charmingly mirror himself in Obama.

> However, from an astrological point of view, this combination is

not likely to be so helpful for Obama. This is because the two

Capricorns also have one other thing in common. They are both

enduring the transit of SATURN as 2nd lord of status in Leo and

the 8th house of obstacles and endings. Moreover, in coming days and

weeks, transit JUPITER, as 12th lord of losses is in the 12th

house, is now in applying aspect to Saturn, suggesting problems

likely to erupt concerning their status.

> Now the very interesting thing is that this aspect is peaking on

Tim Kaine's proposed rising degree, which makes the

afflicting aspect directly influencing in his life. More so, as

transit Jupiter then also aspects his MOON as 7th lord of spouse at

19° Leo. In addition, Kaine has his VENUS as 10th lord of career in

the 3rd house of effort and initiative exactly afflicted by the

transit stationary functional malefic KETU from the 7th house. This

means that there is enormous strain in his career at this time (which

makes sense, if he is under active consideration and backup checks).

As is typical of Ketu, a sudden event is likely involving his career.

Natally, RAHU also afflicts the 3rd house of initiative and 11th

house of hopes and wishes, making manipulation possible in either

word or deed with the aim to achieve desired ends. Ketu also afflicts

a number of houses. The nodes afflicting the odd numbered

houses would make him vulnerable to ups and

> downs in life. From the information I have seen this does not seem

to be the case, but perhaps it has just yet to be seen. In any event,

given the orb of this affliction, something could have taken place in

his teens or early 20s, which he has not revealed and would thus at

this point hope it remains unknown. Natally, his SUN as 8th lord of

obstacles is widely conjunct the most effective point of his 2nd

house of family, wealth and status, suggesting some obstacles and

endings there after middle age. Around 2-3 September, 2008 the

transit Sun will become conjunct his natal Moon and transit Saturn in

the 8th house, under the aspect of transit JUPITER in the 12th house.

As Jupiter, is natally badly placed in the 8th house, as well as

being the current major- and sub-period lord, its contacts in the

chart become more significant at this time. We can therefore deduct,

if this chart is correct for the governor, as it looks to be, that

SOME SIGNIFICANT

> ADVERSE EVENT IS POSSIBLE IN KAINE'S LIFE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER.

> BIO: " Timothy Michael " Tim " Kaine (born February 26, 1958) is an

American politician and the current governor of Virginia. He is a

member of the Democratic party. He was elected governor in 2005,

after serving as Lieutenant Governor of Virginia and Mayor of

Richmond, Virginia. As governor, he is a member of the National

Governors Association, the Southern Governors' Association, and the

Democratic Governors Association. Before entering into Virginia

politics, Kaine was a lawyer in Richmond, Virginia, and worked with

the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) as a Roman Catholic missionary in

Honduras. Kaine has endorsed Democratic presumptive nominee Barack

Obama in the 2008 presidential election and wants to be Obama's

running mate. " [2]

> Footnotes

> [1] and [2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kaine

> About the governor of VA

> http://www.governor.virginia.gov/AboutTheGovernor/biography.cfm

> About the first lady of VA

> http://www.firstlady.governor.virginia.gov/AboutAH/bio.cfm

> This is of course specualtive as the birth time has not been

confirmed, and I am simply reading the chart that results from the

unconfirmed birth time, if it may help to give insight into his life.

> Best wishes,

> Thor

>

His birth time is 6:12am. Final check is being done in Minnesota, as

I write this.

DB

p.s. Chet Edwards' name also came up this morning. Any member in

Texas, who could do the legwork on his birth details?

, " devibhakt " <devibhakt wrote:

>

> Ok, after making few calls - UNCONFIRMED sources - he was born

around 6

> in the morning. Other details on internet - Feb 26, 1958, St. Paul

MN.

>

> Remember, 6am time is unconfirmed. Stay tuned.

>

> DB

>

>

>

> , " devibhakt " <devibhakt@> wrote:

> >

> > Are there any members from Virginia, and have connections with

the

> > office/staff of Gov Tim Kaine? Need to know his birth details.

Just

> > checked astrodatabank - its not there.

> >

> > DB

> >

>

Based on this chart, what do you think his chances are for VP

nomination. He was the front runner as of yesterday.

DB

SAMVA , " cosmologer " <cosmologer wrote:

>

> Hello Devibhakt,

>

> Thank you. Good work.

>

> The 6:12 am time dovetails nicely with what I suggested in my

earlier

> messages on his chart:

>

> " The note here is that this assumes the birth did not take place

> before 6:00 am, as then the affliction of the nodes to the odd

> houses, which contain Venus and Saturn, would render them weaker,

> and hence also the Sun, in the sign of Saturn. Given the pronounced

> rise in life by Tim Kaine a birth time before 6:00 is less likely. "

>

> [snip]

>

> " If we, however, move the time past 6:00 am, the rising degree

moves

> later and reaches e.g. 24° at 6:15 am. So, a later time, while

> reducing the harm of the natal nodes, would increase the strain

from

> the transit nodal staion on the odd numbered houses. "

>

> I´ll revert later, with some further words on what the 6:12 am

> implies...

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Thor

>

>

>

> SAMVA , " devibhakt " <devibhakt@> wrote:

> >

> > Birth Time is 6:12am - final check is being done in Minnesota as

I

> > write this.

> >

> > DB

> >

> > p.s. Chet Edwards' name also came up this morning. Anybody in

> Texas

> > who could do the legwork on his birth details?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA , Cosmologer <cosmologer@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear friends,

> > > It has been reported that Barack Obama has decided on his

running

> > mate, without anncouning yet who it will be. Rumors are now

> > circulating that Obama has picked Tim Kaine, the Governor of

> > Virginia. Devibakhta has suggested on SATVA list his unconfirmed

> > birth time. I have looked at the resulting chart and found it to

be

> > quite covincing. I share with you my thoughts below.

> > > Background: " On July 28, 2008, Politico.com reported that Kaine

> > was " very, very high " on Obama's shortlist for vice president, a

> list

> > which also includes Senator Evan Bayh of Indiana and Senator

Joseph

> > Biden of Delaware. " [1]

> > > Kaine is born on February 26, 1958 in St. Paul MN. An

> UNCONFMIRMED

> > birth time is " around 6 am " . This gives 18° 26' Capricorn rising

> > (sidereal) with MERCURY as 9th lord of fortune on the ascending

> > degree, which would make him charismatic and would give him a

wife

> > from a fine family (his wife is the daughter of a former

Governor).

> > The ascendant is interesting for the fact that Barack Obama also

> has

> > this rising sign. Now check this out: both are lawyers, both are

> > politicians, both are progressives, both are married to lawyers

and

> > both have kids. It would have been natural for Kaine to

> convincingly

> > and charmingly mirror himself in Obama.

> > > However, from an astrological point of view, this combination

is

> > not likely to be so helpful for Obama. This is because the two

> > Capricorns also have one other thing in common. They are both

> > enduring the transit of SATURN as 2nd lord of status in Leo and

> > the 8th house of obstacles and endings. Moreover, in coming days

> and

> > weeks, transit JUPITER, as 12th lord of losses is in the 12th

> > house, is now in applying aspect to Saturn, suggesting problems

> > likely to erupt concerning their status.

> > > Now the very interesting thing is that this aspect is peaking

on

> > Tim Kaine's proposed rising degree, which makes the

> > afflicting aspect directly influencing in his life. More so, as

> > transit Jupiter then also aspects his MOON as 7th lord of spouse

at

> > 19° Leo. In addition, Kaine has his VENUS as 10th lord of career

in

> > the 3rd house of effort and initiative exactly afflicted by the

> > transit stationary functional malefic KETU from the 7th house.

This

> > means that there is enormous strain in his career at this time

> (which

> > makes sense, if he is under active consideration and backup

> checks).

> > As is typical of Ketu, a sudden event is likely involving his

> career.

> > Natally, RAHU also afflicts the 3rd house of initiative and 11th

> > house of hopes and wishes, making manipulation possible in either

> > word or deed with the aim to achieve desired ends. Ketu also

> afflicts

> > a number of houses. The nodes afflicting the odd numbered

> > houses would make him vulnerable to ups and

> > > downs in life. From the information I have seen this does not

> seem

> > to be the case, but perhaps it has just yet to be seen. In any

> event,

> > given the orb of this affliction, something could have taken

place

> in

> > his teens or early 20s, which he has not revealed and would thus

at

> > this point hope it remains unknown. Natally, his SUN as 8th lord

of

> > obstacles is widely conjunct the most effective point of his 2nd

> > house of family, wealth and status, suggesting some obstacles and

> > endings there after middle age. Around 2-3 September, 2008 the

> > transit Sun will become conjunct his natal Moon and transit

Saturn

> in

> > the 8th house, under the aspect of transit JUPITER in the 12th

> house.

> > As Jupiter, is natally badly placed in the 8th house, as well as

> > being the current major- and sub-period lord, its contacts in the

> > chart become more significant at this time. We can therefore

> deduct,

> > if this chart is correct for the governor, as it looks to be,

that

> > SOME SIGNIFICANT

> > > ADVERSE EVENT IS POSSIBLE IN KAINE'S LIFE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER.

> > > BIO: " Timothy Michael " Tim " Kaine (born February 26, 1958) is

an

> > American politician and the current governor of Virginia. He is a

> > member of the Democratic party. He was elected governor in 2005,

> > after serving as Lieutenant Governor of Virginia and Mayor of

> > Richmond, Virginia. As governor, he is a member of the National

> > Governors Association, the Southern Governors' Association, and

the

> > Democratic Governors Association. Before entering into Virginia

> > politics, Kaine was a lawyer in Richmond, Virginia, and worked

with

> > the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) as a Roman Catholic missionary

> in

> > Honduras. Kaine has endorsed Democratic presumptive nominee

Barack

> > Obama in the 2008 presidential election and wants to be Obama's

> > running mate. " [2]

> > > Footnotes

> > > [1] and [2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kaine

> > > About the governor of VA

> > > http://www.governor.virginia.gov/AboutTheGovernor/biography.cfm

> > > About the first lady of VA

> > > http://www.firstlady.governor.virginia.gov/AboutAH/bio.cfm

> > > This is of course specualtive as the birth time has not been

> > confirmed, and I am simply reading the chart that results from

the

> > unconfirmed birth time, if it may help to give insight into his

> life.

> > > Best wishes,

> > > Thor

> > >

> >

>

Hello Devibhakt,

The new ascendant is 22° 55' Capricorn with 6:12 am. This results in several changes from the time earlier discussed.

Negative:

- 9th lord Mercury is no longer in the MEP of the 1st house. This reduces the quantum of charisma and good luck, although it is still there as far as his self is concerned. Moroever, - 9th lord Mercury no longer aspects the 7th house. This makes it harder to explain the marriage into a fine family, as 7th lord MOON is in Leo and the 8th house and 9th lord no longer protects the indications of the 7th house.

Note: 2nd lord Saturn is strong in the 11th house. This could possibly be sufficient to explain a marriage into a good family. More likely, the birth time could be slightly earlier - 1 minute moves Mercury just within MEP.

Positive:

- 10th lord Venus is in MEP of the 3rd house, giving a desire to command or lead. 10th lord also aspects 9th house, boosting its indications. His efforts in career seem to have brought him a steady rise in life - a form of good fortune.

Neutral:

- Rahu and Ketu are still a few degrees away from the MEP of the odd numbered houses.

As already noted the planets governing career and status are very strong and well placed in this chart. However, the houses they reside in are afflicted by the nodes. This suggests good advances, but plenty of challenges, with some setbacks possible. Presently, transit stationary Ketu is aspecting his strong and influential natal 10th lord Venus. There could be sudden unfavourable developments in career, more so as the transit stationary nodes are also afflicting the odd numbered houses and their own natal placements. Clearly, being swept up in the national spotlight is not easy. So, the stars are confirming that this would be a highly stressful time for him. More importantly, however, his transit 2nd lord Saturn is in Leo and the 8th house under the aspect of natal 8th lord Sun and transit 12th lord Jupiter in Sagittarius and the 12th house. Such aspects would ordinarily not be expected to

accompany career advancement.

But then again, given the very strong Venus, Mercury and Saturn, he might be able to overcome this and solicit the support to receive the nod. It is difficult to say. Strong natal potential versus strong transit afflictions. The adverse transits felled President Musharraf in Pakistan. Let's see if the same prevents the advancement of Governor Kaine. It could.

Perhaps would care to comment on his chances.

Best wishes,

Thor

devibhakt <devibhaktSAMVA Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 9:21:06 PM Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?Based on this chart, what do you think his chances are for VP nomination. He was the front runner as of yesterday. DBSAMVA , "cosmologer" <cosmologer wrote:>> Hello Devibhakt,> > Thank you. Good work. > > The 6:12 am time dovetails nicely with what I suggested in my earlier > messages on his chart:> > "The note here is that this assumes the birth did not take place > before 6:00 am, as then the affliction of the nodes to the odd > houses, which contain Venus

and Saturn, would render them weaker,> and hence also the Sun, in the sign of Saturn. Given the pronounced> rise in life by Tim Kaine a birth time before 6:00 is less likely." > > [snip]> > "If we, however, move the time past 6:00 am, the rising degree moves > later and reaches e.g. 24° at 6:15 am. So, a later time, while > reducing the harm of the natal nodes, would increase the strain from > the transit nodal staion on the odd numbered houses." > > I´ll revert later, with some further words on what the 6:12 am > implies...> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > > > SAMVA , "devibhakt" <devibhakt@> wrote:> >> > Birth Time is 6:12am - final check is being done in Minnesota as I >

> write this.> > > > DB> > > > p.s. Chet Edwards' name also came up this morning. Anybody in > Texas > > who could do the legwork on his birth details?> > > > > > > > > > SAMVA , Cosmologer <cosmologer@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear friends,> > > It has been reported that Barack Obama has decided on his running > > mate, without anncouning yet who it will be. Rumors are now > > circulating that Obama has picked Tim Kaine, the Governor of > > Virginia. Devibakhta has suggested on SATVA list his unconfirmed > > birth time. I have looked at the resulting chart and found it to be > > quite covincing. I share with you

my thoughts below.> > > Background: "On July 28, 2008, Politico.com reported that Kaine > > was "very, very high" on Obama's shortlist for vice president, a > list > > which also includes Senator Evan Bayh of Indiana and Senator Joseph > > Biden of Delaware."[1]> > > Kaine is born on February 26, 1958 in St. Paul MN. An > UNCONFMIRMED > > birth time is "around 6 am". This gives 18° 26' Capricorn rising > > (sidereal) with MERCURY as 9th lord of fortune on the ascending > > degree, which would make him charismatic and would give him a wife > > from a fine family (his wife is the daughter of a former Governor). > > The ascendant is interesting for the fact that Barack Obama also > has > > this rising sign. Now check this out: both are lawyers, both are

> > politicians, both are progressives, both are married to lawyers and > > both have kids. It would have been natural for Kaine to > convincingly > > and charmingly mirror himself in Obama. > > > However, from an astrological point of view, this combination is > > not likely to be so helpful for Obama. This is because the two > > Capricorns also have one other thing in common. They are both > > enduring the transit of SATURN as 2nd lord of status in Leo and > > the 8th house of obstacles and endings. Moreover, in coming days > and > > weeks, transit JUPITER, as 12th lord of losses is in the 12th > > house, is now in applying aspect to Saturn, suggesting problems > > likely to erupt concerning their status. > > > Now the very interesting thing is that this aspect is peaking on

> > Tim Kaine's proposed rising degree, which makes the > > afflicting aspect directly influencing in his life. More so, as > > transit Jupiter then also aspects his MOON as 7th lord of spouse at > > 19° Leo. In addition, Kaine has his VENUS as 10th lord of career in > > the 3rd house of effort and initiative exactly afflicted by the > > transit stationary functional malefic KETU from the 7th house. This > > means that there is enormous strain in his career at this time > (which > > makes sense, if he is under active consideration and backup > checks). > > As is typical of Ketu, a sudden event is likely involving his > career. > > Natally, RAHU also afflicts the 3rd house of initiative and 11th > > house of hopes and wishes, making manipulation possible in either > > word or deed with

the aim to achieve desired ends. Ketu also > afflicts > > a number of houses. The nodes afflicting the odd numbered > > houses would make him vulnerable to ups and> > > downs in life. From the information I have seen this does not > seem > > to be the case, but perhaps it has just yet to be seen. In any > event, > > given the orb of this affliction, something could have taken place > in > > his teens or early 20s, which he has not revealed and would thus at > > this point hope it remains unknown. Natally, his SUN as 8th lord of > > obstacles is widely conjunct the most effective point of his 2nd > > house of family, wealth and status, suggesting some obstacles and > > endings there after middle age. Around 2-3 September, 2008 the > > transit Sun will become conjunct

his natal Moon and transit Saturn > in > > the 8th house, under the aspect of transit JUPITER in the 12th > house. > > As Jupiter, is natally badly placed in the 8th house, as well as > > being the current major- and sub-period lord, its contacts in the > > chart become more significant at this time. We can therefore > deduct, > > if this chart is correct for the governor, as it looks to be, that > > SOME SIGNIFICANT> > > ADVERSE EVENT IS POSSIBLE IN KAINE'S LIFE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER.> > > BIO: "Timothy Michael "Tim" Kaine (born February 26, 1958) is an > > American politician and the current governor of Virginia. He is a > > member of the Democratic party. He was elected governor in 2005, > > after serving as Lieutenant Governor of Virginia and Mayor of > > Richmond, Virginia. As governor, he

is a member of the National > > Governors Association, the Southern Governors' Association, and the > > Democratic Governors Association. Before entering into Virginia > > politics, Kaine was a lawyer in Richmond, Virginia, and worked with > > the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) as a Roman Catholic missionary > in > > Honduras. Kaine has endorsed Democratic presumptive nominee Barack > > Obama in the 2008 presidential election and wants to be Obama's > > running mate."[2]> > > Footnotes> > > [1] and [2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kaine> > > About the governor of VA> > > http://www.governor.virginia.gov/AboutTheGovernor/biography.cfm> > >

About the first lady of VA> > > http://www.firstlady.governor.virginia.gov/AboutAH/bio.cfm> > > This is of course specualtive as the birth time has not been > > confirmed, and I am simply reading the chart that results from the > > unconfirmed birth time, if it may help to give insight into his > life.> > > Best wishes,> > > Thor> > >> >>---

Hello my dear Thor, There is a good chance for the person rising further in position in the natal chart. Operation of sub period lord from the sign Leo with the Sun in the second house can still make the person a winner due to the strength of the natal chart in case he runs for the office of vice president.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:58 AM

Re: Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?

Hello Devibhakt,

The new ascendant is 22° 55' Capricorn with 6:12 am. This results in several changes from the time earlier discussed.

Negative:

- 9th lord Mercury is no longer in the MEP of the 1st house. This reduces the quantum of charisma and good luck, although it is still there as far as his self is concerned. Moroever, - 9th lord Mercury no longer aspects the 7th house. This makes it harder to explain the marriage into a fine family, as 7th lord MOON is in Leo and the 8th house and 9th lord no longer protects the indications of the 7th house.

Note: 2nd lord Saturn is strong in the 11th house. This could possibly be sufficient to explain a marriage into a good family. More likely, the birth time could be slightly earlier - 1 minute moves Mercury just within MEP.

Positive:

- 10th lord Venus is in MEP of the 3rd house, giving a desire to command or lead. 10th lord also aspects 9th house, boosting its indications. His efforts in career seem to have brought him a steady rise in life - a form of good fortune.

Neutral:

- Rahu and Ketu are still a few degrees away from the MEP of the odd numbered houses.

As already noted the planets governing career and status are very strong and well placed in this chart. However, the houses they reside in are afflicted by the nodes. This suggests good advances, but plenty of challenges, with some setbacks possible. Presently, transit stationary Ketu is aspecting his strong and influential natal 10th lord Venus. There could be sudden unfavourable developments in career, more so as the transit stationary nodes are also afflicting the odd numbered houses and their own natal placements. Clearly, being swept up in the national spotlight is not easy. So, the stars are confirming that this would be a highly stressful time for him. More importantly, however, his transit 2nd lord Saturn is in Leo and the 8th house under the aspect of natal 8th lord Sun and transit 12th lord Jupiter in Sagittarius and the 12th house. Such aspects would ordinarily not be expected to accompany career advancement.

But then again, given the very strong Venus, Mercury and Saturn, he might be able to overcome this and solicit the support to receive the nod. It is difficult to say. Strong natal potential versus strong transit afflictions. The adverse transits felled President Musharraf in Pakistan. Let's see if the same prevents the advancement of Governor Kaine. It could.

Best wishes,

Thor

devibhakt <devibhakt >SAMVA Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 9:21:06 PM Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?Based on this chart, what do you think his chances are for VP nomination. He was the front runner as of yesterday. DBSAMVA , "cosmologer" <cosmologer wrote:>> Hello Devibhakt,> > Thank you. Good work. > > The 6:12 am time dovetails nicely with what I suggested in my earlier > messages on his chart:> > "The note here is that this assumes the birth did not take place > before 6:00 am, as then the affliction of the nodes to the odd > houses, which contain Venus and Saturn, would render them weaker,> and hence also the Sun, in the sign of Saturn. Given the pronounced> rise in life by Tim Kaine a birth time before 6:00 is less likely." > > [snip]> > "If we, however, move the time past 6:00 am, the rising degree moves > later and reaches e.g. 24° at 6:15 am. So, a later time, while > reducing the harm of the natal nodes, would increase the strain from > the transit nodal staion on the odd numbered houses." > > I´ll revert later, with some further words on what the 6:12 am > implies...> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > > > SAMVA , "devibhakt" <devibhakt@> wrote:> >> > Birth Time is 6:12am - final check is being done in Minnesota as I > > write this.> > > > DB> > > > p.s. Chet Edwards' name also came up this morning. Anybody in > Texas > > who could do the legwork on his birth details?> > > > > > > > > > SAMVA , Cosmologer <cosmologer@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear friends,> > > It has been reported that Barack Obama has decided on his running > > mate, without anncouning yet who it will be. Rumors are now > > circulating that Obama has picked Tim Kaine, the Governor of > > Virginia. Devibakhta has suggested on SATVA list his unconfirmed > > birth time. I have looked at the resulting chart and found it to be > > quite covincing. I share with you my thoughts below.> > > Background: "On July 28, 2008, Politico.com reported that Kaine > > was "very, very high" on Obama's shortlist for vice president, a > list > > which also includes Senator Evan Bayh of Indiana and Senator Joseph > > Biden of Delaware."[1]> > > Kaine is born on February 26, 1958 in St. Paul MN. An > UNCONFMIRMED > > birth time is "around 6 am". This gives 18° 26' Capricorn rising > > (sidereal) with MERCURY as 9th lord of fortune on the ascending > > degree, which would make him charismatic and would give him a wife > > from a fine family (his wife is the daughter of a former Governor). > > The ascendant is interesting for the fact that Barack Obama also > has > > this rising sign. Now check this out: both are lawyers, both are > > politicians, both are progressives, both are married to lawyers and > > both have kids. It would have been natural for Kaine to > convincingly > > and charmingly mirror himself in Obama. > > > However, from an astrological point of view, this combination is > > not likely to be so helpful for Obama. This is because the two > > Capricorns also have one other thing in common. They are both > > enduring the transit of SATURN as 2nd lord of status in Leo and > > the 8th house of obstacles and endings. Moreover, in coming days > and > > weeks, transit JUPITER, as 12th lord of losses is in the 12th > > house, is now in applying aspect to Saturn, suggesting problems > > likely to erupt concerning their status. > > > Now the very interesting thing is that this aspect is peaking on > > Tim Kaine's proposed rising degree, which makes the > > afflicting aspect directly influencing in his life. More so, as > > transit Jupiter then also aspects his MOON as 7th lord of spouse at > > 19° Leo. In addition, Kaine has his VENUS as 10th lord of career in > > the 3rd house of effort and initiative exactly afflicted by the > > transit stationary functional malefic KETU from the 7th house. This > > means that there is enormous strain in his career at this time > (which > > makes sense, if he is under active consideration and backup > checks). > > As is typical of Ketu, a sudden event is likely involving his > career. > > Natally, RAHU also afflicts the 3rd house of initiative and 11th > > house of hopes and wishes, making manipulation possible in either > > word or deed with the aim to achieve desired ends. Ketu also > afflicts > > a number of houses. The nodes afflicting the odd numbered > > houses would make him vulnerable to ups and> > > downs in life. From the information I have seen this does not > seem > > to be the case, but perhaps it has just yet to be seen. In any > event, > > given the orb of this affliction, something could have taken place > in > > his teens or early 20s, which he has not revealed and would thus at > > this point hope it remains unknown. Natally, his SUN as 8th lord of > > obstacles is widely conjunct the most effective point of his 2nd > > house of family, wealth and status, suggesting some obstacles and > > endings there after middle age. Around 2-3 September, 2008 the > > transit Sun will become conjunct his natal Moon and transit Saturn > in > > the 8th house, under the aspect of transit JUPITER in the 12th > house. > > As Jupiter, is natally badly placed in the 8th house, as well as > > being the current major- and sub-period lord, its contacts in the > > chart become more significant at this time. We can therefore > deduct, > > if this chart is correct for the governor, as it looks to be, that > > SOME SIGNIFICANT> > > ADVERSE EVENT IS POSSIBLE IN KAINE'S LIFE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER.> > > BIO: "Timothy Michael "Tim" Kaine (born February 26, 1958) is an > > American politician and the current governor of Virginia. He is a > > member of the Democratic party. He was elected governor in 2005, > > after serving as Lieutenant Governor of Virginia and Mayor of > > Richmond, Virginia. As governor, he is a member of the National > > Governors Association, the Southern Governors' Association, and the > > Democratic Governors Association. Before entering into Virginia > > politics, Kaine was a lawyer in Richmond, Virginia, and worked with > > the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) as a Roman Catholic missionary > in > > Honduras. Kaine has endorsed Democratic presumptive nominee Barack > > Obama in the 2008 presidential election and wants to be Obama's > > running mate."[2]> > > Footnotes> > > [1] and [2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kaine> > > About the governor of VA> > > http://www.governor.virginia.gov/AboutTheGovernor/biography.cfm> > > About the first lady of VA> > > http://www.firstlady.governor.virginia.gov/AboutAH/bio.cfm> > > This is of course specualtive as the birth time has not been > > confirmed, and I am simply reading the chart that results from the > > unconfirmed birth time, if it may help to give insight into his > life.> > > Best wishes,> > > Thor> > >> >>---

My dear ,

Thank you for considering Kaines chart. I agree, he has excellent career potential in his chart. It was difficult to answer this question of VP choice with only one of candidates charts being considered. Kaine was very, very high on the list and Obama noted the great choices he had to pick from when making his decision known. It is now official, he selected Joe Biden as his running mate.

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:40:51 AMRe: Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?

Hello my dear Thor, There is a good chance for the person rising further in position in the natal chart. Operation of sub period lord from the sign Leo with the Sun in the second house can still make the person a winner due to the strength of the natal chart in case he runs for the office of vice president.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Hello Devibhakt,

Negative:

Positive:

Neutral:

As already noted the planets governing career and status are very strong and well placed in this chart. However, the houses they reside in are afflicted by the nodes. This suggests good advances, but plenty of challenges, with some setbacks possible. Presently, transit stationary Ketu is aspecting his strong and influential natal 10th lord Venus. There could be sudden unfavourable developments in career, more so as the transit stationary nodes are also afflicting the odd numbered houses and their own natal placements. Clearly, being swept up in the national spotlight is not easy. So, the stars are confirming that this would be a highly stressful time for him. More importantly, however, his transit 2nd lord Saturn is in Leo and the 8th house under the aspect of natal 8th lord Sun and transit 12th lord Jupiter in Sagittarius and the 12th house. Such aspects would ordinarily not be expected to

Best wishes,

Thor

devibhakt <devibhakt >SAMVA Friday, August 22, 2008 9:21:06 PM Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?Based on this chart, what do you think his chances are for VP nomination. He was the front runner as of yesterday. DB

Hello my dear Thor,

Yes, I saw it in the news.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:39 PM

My dear ,

Thank you for considering Kaines chart. I agree, he has excellent career potential in his chart. It was difficult to answer this question of VP choice with only one of candidates charts being considered. Kaine was very, very high on the list and Obama noted the great choices he had to pick from when making his decision known. It is now official, he selected Joe Biden as his running mate.

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhry >SAMVA Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:40:51 AMRe: Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Hello Devibhakt,

Negative:

Positive:

Neutral:

As already noted the planets governing career and status are very strong and well placed in this chart. However, the houses they reside in are afflicted by the nodes. This suggests good advances, but plenty of challenges, with some setbacks possible. Presently, transit stationary Ketu is aspecting his strong and influential natal 10th lord Venus. There could be sudden unfavourable developments in career, more so as the transit stationary nodes are also afflicting the odd numbered houses and their own natal placements. Clearly, being swept up in the national spotlight is not easy. So, the stars are confirming that this would be a highly stressful time for him. More importantly, however, his transit 2nd lord Saturn is in Leo and the 8th house under the aspect of natal 8th lord Sun and transit 12th lord Jupiter in Sagittarius and the 12th house. Such aspects would ordinarily not be expected to accompany career advancement.

Best wishes,

Thor

devibhakt <devibhakt >SAMVA Friday, August 22, 2008 9:21:06 PM Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?Based on this chart, what do you think his chances are for VP nomination. He was the front runner as of yesterday. DB

Dear friends,

Just to round out this discussion. It is interesting that while Biden does not have perhaps quite as strong career indicators as Kaine, they are quite strong. Kaine, as a governor, is 'top dog' in his state, while Biden is one of many Senators albeit with national prominence. There are several major afflictions in Biden's chart which are conistent with him having been criticised for a variety of careless and unhelpful remarks. That said, it is clear that the transit and period influences are clearly favouring Biden's chart at this time. Both the period and transit influences in Kaine's chart are seen to be adverse at this time. A side by side comparison thus clearly favours Biden in terms of all factors considered.

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:39:27 AMRe: Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?

Hello my dear Thor,

Yes, I saw it in the news.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:39 PM

My dear ,

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>SAMVA Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:40:51 AMRe: Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Hello Devibhakt,

Negative:

Positive:

Neutral:

Best wishes,

Thor

Although Tim Kaine chart is stronger than Joe Biden's but Biden's

chart shows great promise too. He is already a well know Senator.

With all the promises in his chart, Tim Kaine can always get a

position in the cabinet, if Obamam wins the election in November.

Biden's chart is less afflicted in November than Kaine's.

Needless to say that Obama/Biden ticket is an interesting ticket.

Biden is known for his candor/humor in public speeches that has

gotten him in trouble in the past.

DB

>

> Dear friends,

> Just to round out this discussion. It is interesting that while

Biden does not have perhaps quite as strong career indicators as

Kaine, they are quite strong. Kaine, as a governor, is 'top dog' in

his state, while Biden is one of many Senators albeit with national

prominence. There are several major afflictions in Biden's chart

which are conistent with him having been criticised for a variety of

careless and unhelpful remarks. That said, it is clear that the

transit and period influences are clearly favouring Biden's chart at

this time. Both the period and transit influences in Kaine's

chart are seen to be adverse at this time. A side by side comparison

thus clearly favours Biden in terms of all factors considered.

> Best wishes,

> Thor

>

>

>

>

> SIHA <vkchoudhry

> SAMVA

> Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:39:27 AM

> Re: Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?

>

>

> Hello my dear Thor, 

>  

> Yes, I saw it in the news.

>  

> Best wishes.

>  

>

>  

>  

> -

> Cosmologer

> SAMVA

> Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:39 PM

>

> My dear ,

>  

> Thank you for considering Kaines chart. I agree, he has excellent

career potential in his chart. It was difficult to answer this

question of VP choice with only one of candidates charts

being considered. Kaine was very, very high on the list and Obama

noted the great choices he had to pick from when making his decision

known. It is now official, he selected Joe Biden as his running mate.

>  

> Best wishes,

>  

> Thor

>

>

>

>

>

>

> SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> SAMVA

> Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:40:51 AM

>

>

> Hello my dear Thor,

>  

> There is a good chance for the person rising further in position in

the natal chart. Operation of sub period lord from the sign Leo with

the Sun in the second house can still make the person a winner due to

the strength of the natal chart in case he runs for the office of

vice president.

>   

> Best wishes.

>  

>

>

>  

>  

> -

> Cosmologer

> SAMVA

> Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:58 AM

>

> Hello Devibhakt,

>  

> The new ascendant is 22° 55' Capricorn with 6:12 am. This results

in several changes from the time earlier discussed.

>  

> Negative:

> - 9th lord Mercury is no longer in  the MEP of the 1st house. This

reduces the quantum of charisma and good luck, although it is still

there as far as his self is concerned. Moroever, - 9th lord

Mercury no longer aspects the 7th house. This makes it harder to

explain the marriage into a fine family, as 7th lord MOON is in Leo

and the 8th house and 9th lord no longer protects the indications of

the 7th house.

> Note: 2nd lord Saturn is strong in the 11th house. This could

possibly be sufficient to explain a marriage into a good family. More

likely, the birth time could be slightly earlier - 1 minute moves

Mercury just within MEP.

>  

> Positive: 

> - 10th lord Venus is in MEP of the 3rd house, giving a desire to

command or lead. 10th lord also aspects 9th house, boosting its

indications. His efforts in career seem to have brought him a steady

rise in life - a form of good fortune.

>  

> Neutral:

> - Rahu and Ketu are still a few degrees away from the MEP of the

odd numbered houses.

>  

> As already noted the planets governing career and status are very

strong and well placed in this chart. However, the houses they reside

in are afflicted by the nodes. This suggests good advances, but

plenty of challenges, with some setbacks possible. Presently, transit

stationary Ketu is aspecting his strong and influential natal 10th

lord Venus. There could be sudden unfavourable developments in

career, more so as the transit stationary nodes are also afflicting

the odd numbered houses and their own natal placements. Clearly,

being swept up in the national spotlight is not easy. So, the stars

are confirming that this would be a highly stressful time for him.

More importantly, however, his transit 2nd lord Saturn is in Leo and

the 8th house under the aspect of natal 8th lord Sun and transit 12th

lord Jupiter in Sagittarius and the 12th house. Such aspects would

ordinarily not be expected to accompany career advancement.

>  

> But then again, given the very strong Venus, Mercury and Saturn, he

might be able to overcome this and solicit the support to receive the

nod. It is difficult to say. Strong natal potential versus strong

transit afflictions. The adverse transits felled President Musharraf

in Pakistan. Let's see if the same prevents the advancement of

Governor Kaine. It could.

>  

> Perhaps would care to comment on his chances.

>  

> Best wishes,

>  

> Thor 

>  

>  

>

>

>

> devibhakt <devibhakt >

> SAMVA

> Friday, August 22, 2008 9:21:06 PM

> Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?

>

> Based on this chart, what do you think his chances are for VP

> nomination.  He was the front runner as of yesterday. 

>

> DB

>

In Biden's chart, his MMP Venus in right on top of his Sun (10L) in

Ascendent. While it could show his prominence in everything

international, it could also be bad for his status. With this

serious affliction, can he become the VP? I am curious to know list

members' thoughts.

He starts Jup/Sat on Nov 8th - 4 days after the election. Saturn

(4L) in 7th - shows a powerful position in public. Would you agree?

DB

p.s. being a Republican myself, it is hard to see them winning,

though.

>

> Dear friends,

> Just to round out this discussion. It is interesting that while

Biden does not have perhaps quite as strong career indicators as

Kaine, they are quite strong. Kaine, as a governor, is 'top dog' in

his state, while Biden is one of many Senators albeit with national

prominence. There are several major afflictions in Biden's chart

which are conistent with him having been criticised for a variety of

careless and unhelpful remarks. That said, it is clear that the

transit and period influences are clearly favouring Biden's chart at

this time. Both the period and transit influences in Kaine's

chart are seen to be adverse at this time. A side by side comparison

thus clearly favours Biden in terms of all factors considered.

> Best wishes,

> Thor

>

>

>

>

> SIHA <vkchoudhry

> SAMVA

> Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:39:27 AM

>

>

> Hello my dear Thor, 

>  

> Yes, I saw it in the news.

>  

> Best wishes.

>  

>

>  

>  

> -

> Cosmologer

> SAMVA

> Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:39 PM

>

> My dear ,

>  

> Thank you for considering Kaines chart. I agree, he has excellent

career potential in his chart. It was difficult to answer this

question of VP choice with only one of candidates charts

being considered. Kaine was very, very high on the list and Obama

noted the great choices he had to pick from when making his decision

known. It is now official, he selected Joe Biden as his running mate.

>  

> Best wishes,

>  

> Thor

>

>

>

>

>

>

> SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> SAMVA

> Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:40:51 AM

>

>

> Hello my dear Thor,

>  

> There is a good chance for the person rising further in position in

the natal chart. Operation of sub period lord from the sign Leo with

the Sun in the second house can still make the person a winner due to

the strength of the natal chart in case he runs for the office of

vice president.

>   

> Best wishes.

>  

>

>

>  

>  

> -

> Cosmologer

> SAMVA

> Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:58 AM

>

> Hello Devibhakt,

>  

> The new ascendant is 22° 55' Capricorn with 6:12 am. This results

in several changes from the time earlier discussed.

>  

> Negative:

> - 9th lord Mercury is no longer in  the MEP of the 1st house. This

reduces the quantum of charisma and good luck, although it is still

there as far as his self is concerned. Moroever, - 9th lord

Mercury no longer aspects the 7th house. This makes it harder to

explain the marriage into a fine family, as 7th lord MOON is in Leo

and the 8th house and 9th lord no longer protects the indications of

the 7th house.

> Note: 2nd lord Saturn is strong in the 11th house. This could

possibly be sufficient to explain a marriage into a good family. More

likely, the birth time could be slightly earlier - 1 minute moves

Mercury just within MEP.

>  

> Positive: 

> - 10th lord Venus is in MEP of the 3rd house, giving a desire to

command or lead. 10th lord also aspects 9th house, boosting its

indications. His efforts in career seem to have brought him a steady

rise in life - a form of good fortune.

>  

> Neutral:

> - Rahu and Ketu are still a few degrees away from the MEP of the

odd numbered houses.

>  

> As already noted the planets governing career and status are very

strong and well placed in this chart. However, the houses they reside

in are afflicted by the nodes. This suggests good advances, but

plenty of challenges, with some setbacks possible. Presently, transit

stationary Ketu is aspecting his strong and influential natal 10th

lord Venus. There could be sudden unfavourable developments in

career, more so as the transit stationary nodes are also afflicting

the odd numbered houses and their own natal placements. Clearly,

being swept up in the national spotlight is not easy. So, the stars

are confirming that this would be a highly stressful time for him.

More importantly, however, his transit 2nd lord Saturn is in Leo and

the 8th house under the aspect of natal 8th lord Sun and transit 12th

lord Jupiter in Sagittarius and the 12th house. Such aspects would

ordinarily not be expected to accompany career advancement.

>  

> But then again, given the very strong Venus, Mercury and Saturn, he

might be able to overcome this and solicit the support to receive the

nod. It is difficult to say. Strong natal potential versus strong

transit afflictions. The adverse transits felled President Musharraf

in Pakistan. Let's see if the same prevents the advancement of

Governor Kaine. It could.

>  

> Perhaps would care to comment on his chances.

>  

> Best wishes,

>  

> Thor 

>  

>  

>

>

>

> devibhakt <devibhakt >

> SAMVA

> Friday, August 22, 2008 9:21:06 PM

> Re: Tim Kaine - VP for Obama?

>

> Based on this chart, what do you think his chances are for VP

> nomination.  He was the front runner as of yesterday. 

>

> DB

>