IndiaDivine.org

Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Professor,

Thank you very much for posting the article early.

It is very important for me as sub period lord MMP Jupiter gets debilitated.

Sincerely,

Sujit

On 10/4/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry wrote:

>

>

> Hello dear list members,

>

> Two new articles on the above subject has been added on my website:

> http://www.yournetastrologer.com/articles.htm

>

> Best wishes.

>

>

> www.YourNetAstrologer.com <http://www.yournetastrologer.com/>

> A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).

> Phones: 2219240 (STD 0124, ISD code 91 124)

> Mobile phone: 9811016333

>

>

>

Respected Professsor ,

Jupiter is going in Debilitation state in Capricorn ,

in a generic manner can we say that Tr.JUP is going to be

more malefic in nature than just being FM for Taurus,Cancer

& Capricorn ?

If yes , than only a very-very strong benefics can save the

signfications(general/particular) harmed by Tr.Jupiter to

planets/houses aspected ??

And for the rest of the signs it will turn weak inspite

of people having strong Natal-Jupiter ???

Regards

sachin

, " SIHA " <vkchoudhry wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Best wishes.

>

>

> www.YourNetAstrologer.com

>

Hello Sachin,

Going into debilitation does not change/increase its impact of maleficness.

Debilitation turns it weak for all ascending signs.

Best wishes.

-

Sachin Verma

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 10:53 PM

Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu

in Sagittarius

Respected Professsor ,

Jupiter is going in Debilitation state in Capricorn ,

in a generic manner can we say that Tr.JUP is going to be

more malefic in nature than just being FM for Taurus,Cancer

& Capricorn ?

If yes , than only a very-very strong benefics can save the

signfications(general/particular) harmed by Tr.Jupiter to

planets/houses aspected ??

And for the rest of the signs it will turn weak inspite

of people having strong Natal-Jupiter ???

Regards

sachin

, " SIHA " <vkchoudhry wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Best wishes.

>

>

> www.YourNetAstrologer.com

>

• 3 weeks later...

My dear ,

On October 4th you made the following prediction based on the SAMVA USA chart:

"As Rahu-Ketu axis takes decisive move backward by the end of this month, the things are likely to be perceived easier than now."

Well, today, the market "perceived" the credit market situation to be improving and the stock market had one of its best days in history - rising over 10% in one day.

Oct 28, 2008 US Market Closed

NASDAQ 1649.47 143.57 9.53%

DJIA 9065.12 889.35 10.88%

S & P 940.51 91.59 10.79%

U.S. Stocks Rally, Dow Jones Industrials Climb 889 Points

By Lynn Thomasson and Eric Martin

Oct. 28 (Bloomberg) -- Stocks rallied and the Dow Jones Industrial Average posted its second-best point gain as the cheapest valuations in 23 years lured investors and increased commercial paper sales signaled credit markets are thawing.

Alcoa Inc. jumped 19 percent, leading the Dow to an almost 900-point advance, after the shares slid to their lowest price- to-earnings ratio on record. General Electric Co., the largest issuer of commercial paper, soared 9.9 percent after sales of longer-term debt grew 10-fold yesterday as the Federal Reserve entered the market for corporate IOUs. Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. rose more than 12 percent as traders boosted bets the Fed will cut interest rates tomorrow.

The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index gained 91.59 points, or 11 percent, to 940.51 after sliding to the lowest level since March 2003 yesterday. The Dow climbed 889.35 points, or 11 percent, to 9,065.12. Hong Kong’s benchmark index added 14 percent, its best advance in 11 years, while Germany’s climbed 11 percent and Brazil’s jumped 13 percent.

“The valuations are extremely compelling right now,” said Dan Veru, who helps manage about $2 billion at Palisade Capital Management in Fort Lee, New Jersey. “When you’re in extreme oversold conditions, the market is prone to these types of wild swings. The key thing is, can we hold these gains?”

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087 & sid=aZ3EufoOM1wM & refer=home

Congratulations on the accurate prediction!

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Saturday, October 4, 2008 3:19:10 PMRe: Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius

Hello my dear Thor, As Rahu-Ketu axis takes decisive move backward by the end of this month, the things are likely to be perceived easier than now.

Best wishes.

-

cosmologer

SAMVA

Saturday, October 04, 2008 5:48 PM

Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius

Hello my dear ,There is a sense of panic on the financial markets at the present time. This is in all the papers. Several prominent analysts and investors think the financial system of the USA is approaching collapse. Other countries are feeling the heat. At such a time, the need to peer into the future would seem to be more relevant, in order for people to be able to take precautionary steps.Nouriel Roubini, Professor of Financial Economics at New York University, has accurately predicted the deteriorating financial conditions. He thinks the US is in stage 9 of 12 in a financial meltdown. He refers to the words of famed investor Warren Buffet to emphasise his case. "It is now clear that the US financial system - and now even the system of financing of the corporate sector - is now in cardiac arrest and at a risk of a systemic financial meltdown. I don't use

these words lightly but at this point we have reached the final 12th step of my February paper on "The Risk of a Systemic Financial Meltdown: 12 Steps to a Financial Disaster" (Step 9 or the collapse of the major broker dealers has already widely occurred)."<snip>"And to confirm the near systemic collapse of the system of financing of both financial firms and corporate firms Warren Buffet declared yesterday, as reported by Bloomberg: the U.S. economy is ``flat on the floor'' after a cardiac arrest as companies struggle to secure funding and unemployment increases. ``In my adult lifetime I don't think I've ever seen people as fearful, economically, as they are now,'' Buffett said today in an interview with Charlie Rose to be broadcast tonight on PBS. ``The economy is going to be getting worse for a while.' …The credit freeze is ``sucking blood'' from the U.S. economy,

Buffett said." http://www.rgemonit or.com/roubini-monitor/253853/ financial_ and_corporate_ system_is_ in_cardiac_ arrest_the_risk_of_the_ mother_of_ all_bank_ runs Certainly, I hope the measures of the US government will suffice to keep the financial stability intact, as you have suggested on the basis of the SAMVA USA chart. It is likely the problems will be difficult even if manageable. Accordingly, you have a very good point that we need not get caught up in the sense of panic on the market at this time. Still, it is a historical development worthy of investigation.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , "SIHA" <vkchoudhry@ ...> wrote:>> Hello my dear Thor,>

> I find that you are always fully engrossed in the planetary lore and see its application in the charts under active consideration. What a dedication to the subject?> > Best wishes.> > > > > > - > Cosmologer > SAMVA > Saturday, October 04, 2008 4:49 PM> Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius> > > > Dear and list members,> > Thank you for this valued analsysis of the transits of JUPITER and RAHU, dear . As usual, it provides very helpful insights which SA students and astrologers can use for handy reference.> >

The transit of JUPITER as 6th lord in the SAMVA USA chart is of interest. As Jupiter in Capricorn is debilitated, its indications will give favourable results with delay while being vulnerable to setbacks associated with afflictions. > > In the book, "System's Approach for Interpreting Horoscopes", describes the mundane indications of the 6th house as follows: "The sixth house rules public amity, relations with neighbors, general health of the public, political stability, financial solvency of the nation, litigations, judicial functioning, communal harmony in the country and labour relations"> > In short, the financial solvency, political stability, labour relations and communal harmony may all experience upsets.> We can then find the following passage in the new article about the transit of Jupiter in Capricorn with reference to Cancer ascendants, like the

SAMVA USA chart: "Where Jupiter is strong in the natal chart, is unafflicting and the ascendant is away from 15 or 24 degree, it will bless the native with manageable health and finances. When afflicting in natal or transit it causes stress in relationships, reversals in business, stress for the younger siblings, stress for the children. It causes stress for income." http://www.yourneta strologer. com/jupiter_ in_capricorn. htm> > We can see from the above that as the SAMVA USA chart has 20° Cancer rising, transit Jupiter will be within its MEP from 13th February to 1st April 2009. During this time, the financial stability will place er stress on the 7th house indications of foreign policy and travel industry, 11th house indications of goals and income, 1st house indications of self and well being,

and3rd house indications of business, government communication with the people and confidence of investors. Transit Jupiter will again be within the MEP from 10th September to 14th November 2009.> > As 3rd lord MERCURY is natally placed at 12° 05' Capricorn/H7 and 2nd lord SUN is at 23° 44' Capricorn, there will be some events to watch also with regard to their indications. Moreover, transit JUPITER will for a long period be within the afflicting aspect of natal 8th lord SATURN in the chart. > > SETBACK IN HIGH TECH INDUSTRY> The stationary placement of RAHU at 15° Capricorn in conjunction with transit Jupiter in early 2009 will involve natal Mercury. As we have earlier discussed, transit 2nd lord SUN will conjunct the nodal axis in late January, when JUPITER becomes exactly conjunct natal MERCURY. This combination will likely bring an adverse event related to the

indications of MERCURY, such as high tech industry. The combination of 6th lord JUPITER and FM RAHU will also produce stress for financial stability, diplomats and other indications of these planets. > > MORE DIFFICULTY FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA> Transit JUPITER will then go over natal 2nd lord SUN from 7 March until 22nd April, becoming exact on 23rd March 2009. The financial stability issues will resurface, but be somewhat less prominent as Jupiter sub period ends on 17th of February 2009. Nevertheless, the situation will be quite difficult for the President, due to pressure from all sides. This difficulty will become more pronounced in the fall of 2009, when transit JUPITER becomes stationary conjunct natal 2nd lord SUN at 23° 44' Capricorn. From 2nd of September to 22nd of November, 2009 Jupiter will be within 1° orb of natal SUN and stationary direct at 23° 10' Capricorn on

10th October. The aspect becomes exact twice, on 25th September and on 31st October. In short, the financial stability issues and political conflict will be prominent around these times.> > VIOLENT EVENTS DURING THE YEAR> As that were not enough, transit JUPITER will be under the aspect of natal 8th lord SATURN for long periods during the year 2009. Transit Jupiter will pass beyond 21° 46' Capricorn/H7 on 15th of March, where it will enter the aspect orb of natal 8th lord SATURN at 26° 46' Scorpio/H5. Transit Jupiter will enter Aquarius/H8 on 2nd May 2009. From 19th May until 13th July it will be beyond 1° 47' Aquarius and thus out of aspect. However, after going retrograde it will on 14th July 2009 re-enter the aspect orb at 1° 46' Capricorn and move to 23° 10' Capricorn where it becomes direct on 10th October. Jupiter will then move forward and again enter Aquarius before

leaving the aspect orb at 1° 47' Aquarius on 29th December 2009. This aspect suggests another difficult period concerning violence. > > I will look into the aspects of transit 8th lord SATURN in the chart in a separate message. Its indications will have greater import in 2009 after its sub-period begins on 17th of February 2009.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > > > > > > > SIHA <vkchoudhry@ ...>> @ s.com; satva > Cc: SAMVA > Saturday, October 4, 2008 4:19:39 AM> Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius> > > Hello dear list members,> > Two new articles on the above subject has been added on my website:> http://www.yourneta strologer. com/articles. htm> > Best wishes.> > > www.YourNetAstrolog er.com> A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).> Phones: 2219240 (STD 0124, ISD code 91 124)> Mobile phone: 9811016333> > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >

Hello my dear Thor,

Thanks. The beginning is good in general for whole of the world.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:28 AM

Re: Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius

My dear ,

"As Rahu-Ketu axis takes decisive move backward by the end of this month, the things are likely to be perceived easier than now."

Well, today, the market "perceived" the credit market situation to be improving and the stock market had one of its best days in history - rising over 10% in one day.

Oct. 28 (Bloomberg) -- Stocks rallied and the Dow Jones Industrial Average posted its second-best point gain as the cheapest valuations in 23 years lured investors and increased commercial paper sales signaled credit markets are thawing.

Alcoa Inc. jumped 19 percent, leading the Dow to an almost 900-point advance, after the shares slid to their lowest price- to-earnings ratio on record. General Electric Co., the largest issuer of commercial paper, soared 9.9 percent after sales of longer-term debt grew 10-fold yesterday as the Federal Reserve entered the market for corporate IOUs. Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. rose more than 12 percent as traders boosted bets the Fed will cut interest rates tomorrow.

The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index gained 91.59 points, or 11 percent, to 940.51 after sliding to the lowest level since March 2003 yesterday. The Dow climbed 889.35 points, or 11 percent, to 9,065.12. Hong Kong’s benchmark index added 14 percent, its best advance in 11 years, while Germany’s climbed 11 percent and Brazil’s jumped 13 percent.

“The valuations are extremely compelling right now,” said Dan Veru, who helps manage about $2 billion at Palisade Capital Management in Fort Lee, New Jersey. “When you’re in extreme oversold conditions, the market is prone to these types of wild swings. The key thing is, can we hold these gains?”

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087 & sid=aZ3EufoOM1wM & refer=home

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhry >SAMVA Sent: Saturday, October 4, 2008 3:19:10 PMRe: Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius

Hello my dear Thor, As Rahu-Ketu axis takes decisive move backward by the end of this month, the things are likely to be perceived easier than now.

Best wishes.

-

cosmologer

SAMVA

Hello my dear ,There is a sense of panic on the financial markets at the present time. This is in all the papers. Several prominent analysts and investors think the financial system of the USA is approaching collapse. Other countries are feeling the heat. At such a time, the need to peer into the future would seem to be more relevant, in order for people to be able to take precautionary steps.Nouriel Roubini, Professor of Financial Economics at New York University, has accurately predicted the deteriorating financial conditions. He thinks the US is in stage 9 of 12 in a financial meltdown. He refers to the words of famed investor Warren Buffet to emphasise his case. "It is now clear that the US financial system - and now even the system of financing of the corporate sector - is now in cardiac arrest and at a risk of a systemic financial meltdown. I don't use these words lightly but at this point we have reached the final 12th step of my February paper on "The Risk of a Systemic Financial Meltdown: 12 Steps to a Financial Disaster" (Step 9 or the collapse of the major broker dealers has already widely occurred)."<snip>"And to confirm the near systemic collapse of the system of financing of both financial firms and corporate firms Warren Buffet declared yesterday, as reported by Bloomberg: the U.S. economy is ``flat on the floor'' after a cardiac arrest as companies struggle to secure funding and unemployment increases. ``In my adult lifetime I don't think I've ever seen people as fearful, economically, as they are now,'' Buffett said today in an interview with Charlie Rose to be broadcast tonight on PBS. ``The economy is going to be getting worse for a while.' …The credit freeze is ``sucking blood'' from the U.S. economy, Buffett said." http://www.rgemonit or.com/roubini-monitor/253853/ financial_ and_corporate_ system_is_ in_cardiac_ arrest_the_risk_of_the_ mother_of_ all_bank_ runs Certainly, I hope the measures of the US government will suffice to keep the financial stability intact, as you have suggested on the basis of the SAMVA USA chart. It is likely the problems will be difficult even if manageable. Accordingly, you have a very good point that we need not get caught up in the sense of panic on the market at this time. Still, it is a historical development worthy of investigation.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , "SIHA" <vkchoudhry@ ...> wrote:>> Hello my dear Thor,> > I find that you are always fully engrossed in the planetary lore and see its application in the charts under active consideration. What a dedication to the subject?> > Best wishes.> > > > > > - > Cosmologer > SAMVA > Saturday, October 04, 2008 4:49 PM> Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius> > > > Dear and list members,> > Thank you for this valued analsysis of the transits of JUPITER and RAHU, dear . As usual, it provides very helpful insights which SA students and astrologers can use for handy reference.> > The transit of JUPITER as 6th lord in the SAMVA USA chart is of interest. As Jupiter in Capricorn is debilitated, its indications will give favourable results with delay while being vulnerable to setbacks associated with afflictions. > > In the book, "System's Approach for Interpreting Horoscopes", describes the mundane indications of the 6th house as follows: "The sixth house rules public amity, relations with neighbors, general health of the public, political stability, financial solvency of the nation, litigations, judicial functioning, communal harmony in the country and labour relations"> > In short, the financial solvency, political stability, labour relations and communal harmony may all experience upsets.> We can then find the following passage in the new article about the transit of Jupiter in Capricorn with reference to Cancer ascendants, like the SAMVA USA chart: "Where Jupiter is strong in the natal chart, is unafflicting and the ascendant is away from 15 or 24 degree, it will bless the native with manageable health and finances. When afflicting in natal or transit it causes stress in relationships, reversals in business, stress for the younger siblings, stress for the children. It causes stress for income." http://www.yourneta strologer. com/jupiter_ in_capricorn. htm> > We can see from the above that as the SAMVA USA chart has 20° Cancer rising, transit Jupiter will be within its MEP from 13th February to 1st April 2009. During this time, the financial stability will place er stress on the 7th house indications of foreign policy and travel industry, 11th house indications of goals and income, 1st house indications of self and well being, and3rd house indications of business, government communication with the people and confidence of investors. Transit Jupiter will again be within the MEP from 10th September to 14th November 2009.> > As 3rd lord MERCURY is natally placed at 12° 05' Capricorn/H7 and 2nd lord SUN is at 23° 44' Capricorn, there will be some events to watch also with regard to their indications. Moreover, transit JUPITER will for a long period be within the afflicting aspect of natal 8th lord SATURN in the chart. > > SETBACK IN HIGH TECH INDUSTRY> The stationary placement of RAHU at 15° Capricorn in conjunction with transit Jupiter in early 2009 will involve natal Mercury. As we have earlier discussed, transit 2nd lord SUN will conjunct the nodal axis in late January, when JUPITER becomes exactly conjunct natal MERCURY. This combination will likely bring an adverse event related to the indications of MERCURY, such as high tech industry. The combination of 6th lord JUPITER and FM RAHU will also produce stress for financial stability, diplomats and other indications of these planets. > > MORE DIFFICULTY FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA> Transit JUPITER will then go over natal 2nd lord SUN from 7 March until 22nd April, becoming exact on 23rd March 2009. The financial stability issues will resurface, but be somewhat less prominent as Jupiter sub period ends on 17th of February 2009. Nevertheless, the situation will be quite difficult for the President, due to pressure from all sides. This difficulty will become more pronounced in the fall of 2009, when transit JUPITER becomes stationary conjunct natal 2nd lord SUN at 23° 44' Capricorn. From 2nd of September to 22nd of November, 2009 Jupiter will be within 1° orb of natal SUN and stationary direct at 23° 10' Capricorn on 10th October. The aspect becomes exact twice, on 25th September and on 31st October. In short, the financial stability issues and political conflict will be prominent around these times.> > VIOLENT EVENTS DURING THE YEAR> As that were not enough, transit JUPITER will be under the aspect of natal 8th lord SATURN for long periods during the year 2009. Transit Jupiter will pass beyond 21° 46' Capricorn/H7 on 15th of March, where it will enter the aspect orb of natal 8th lord SATURN at 26° 46' Scorpio/H5. Transit Jupiter will enter Aquarius/H8 on 2nd May 2009. From 19th May until 13th July it will be beyond 1° 47' Aquarius and thus out of aspect. However, after going retrograde it will on 14th July 2009 re-enter the aspect orb at 1° 46' Capricorn and move to 23° 10' Capricorn where it becomes direct on 10th October. Jupiter will then move forward and again enter Aquarius before leaving the aspect orb at 1° 47' Aquarius on 29th December 2009. This aspect suggests another difficult period concerning violence. > > I will look into the aspects of transit 8th lord SATURN in the chart in a separate message. Its indications will have greater import in 2009 after its sub-period begins on 17th of February 2009.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > > > > > > > SIHA <vkchoudhry@ ...>> @ s.com; satva > Cc: SAMVA > Saturday, October 4, 2008 4:19:39 AM> Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius> > > Hello dear list members,> > Two new articles on the above subject has been added on my website:> http://www.yourneta strologer. com/articles. htm> > Best wishes.> > > www.YourNetAstrolog er.com> A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).> Phones: 2219240 (STD 0124, ISD code 91 124)> Mobile phone: 9811016333> > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >

Dear friends,

I want to show you three charts.

The first chart shows the intra-day volatility as a one month moving average (Hi-Low/average of open and close). It shows that the volatility in stock prices at this time has exceeded even that of the beginning of the greatest economic calmity to befall the modern world in the early 1930s. It also exceeds the spike during the brief 1987 episode. The rise in volatility in recent weeks shows that the scale of the present financial tremor is truly unprecedented. Investors today are even more unsure of where the market is headed next than they were back in those earlier times. The trading alternates between frenzied selling and enthusiastic buying. As of yet, there is not enough data to confirm that the uncertainty is winding down again. We will have to watch the events unfold in coming weeks and months to get a clearer indication of that.

The second graph shows the evolution of share prices over almost three years, from beginning of 2005 to the present day. The drop in share prices since mid 2007 is pronounced, but culminating in a sudden drop in the month of October 2008. Interestingly, when the panic selling is exhausted, the fear has been cleansed out of the system. Is the selling done. Time will tell. What we can tell is that the size of the drop recently is far less than it was in October 1929, as seen in the third graph. Share prices rose on trend through the 1920s, as they had in the 1990s. In the 2000s, share prices have been more range bound. In any event, from Oct. 1928 to September 1929, share prices rose particularly fast, over 60%. However, in October 1929 they collpased and the selling did not stop until mid November 1929 - before continuing throughout the early 1930s. The drop in October 1929 was the biggest

ever. By comparison, since October 2007 share prices have been moving down and now recently they have dropped sharply, but not as much as they did 79 years ago. More recently they have recovered some of the lost territory.

These are interesting and unique times. There is no clear parallel to the 1929 crash. However, the market is predicted to remain volatile for some more months before the clouds begin to slowly lift after the Saturn period begins on February 17, 2009.

On my blog there are articles for those interested in studying the astrology of the onset of the Great Depression of the 1930s

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2007/12/samva-usa-chart-moons-nodes-and-start.html

or its trough in 1933

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2008/01/samva-usa-chart-bank-holiday-of-1933.html

The financial market developments have been accurately predicted based on the SAMVA USA chart this year. Even if it is a bit difficult to accurately predict the magnitude, certainly the nature of the events, the trend of the market and periods of major market stress have been called correctly.

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:26:25 AMRe: Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius

Hello my dear Thor,

Thanks. The beginning is good in general for whole of the world.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:28 AM

Re: Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius

My dear ,

http://www.bloomber g.com/apps/ news?pid= 20601087 & sid=aZ3EufoOM1wM & refer=home

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>SAMVA Saturday, October 4, 2008 3:19:10 PMRe: Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius

Best wishes.

-

cosmologer

SAMVA

Hello my dear ,There is a sense of panic on the financial markets at the present time. This is in all the papers. Several prominent analysts and investors think the financial system of the USA is approaching collapse. Other countries are feeling the heat. At such a time, the need to peer into the future would seem to be more relevant, in order for people to be able to take precautionary steps.Nouriel Roubini, Professor of Financial Economics at New York University, has accurately predicted the deteriorating financial conditions. He thinks the US is in stage 9 of 12 in a financial meltdown. He refers to the words of famed investor Warren Buffet to emphasise his case. "It is now clear that the US financial system - and now even the system of financing of the corporate sector - is now in cardiac arrest and at a risk of a systemic financial meltdown. I don't use

these words lightly but at this point we have reached the final 12th step of my February paper on "The Risk of a Systemic Financial Meltdown: 12 Steps to a Financial Disaster" (Step 9 or the collapse of the major broker dealers has already widely occurred)."<snip>"And to confirm the near systemic collapse of the system of financing of both financial firms and corporate firms Warren Buffet declared yesterday, as reported by Bloomberg: the U.S. economy is ``flat on the floor'' after a cardiac arrest as companies struggle to secure funding and unemployment increases. ``In my adult lifetime I don't think I've ever seen people as fearful, economically, as they are now,'' Buffett said today in an interview with Charlie Rose to be broadcast tonight on PBS. ``The economy is going to be getting worse for a while.' …The credit freeze is ``sucking blood'' from the U.S. economy,

Buffett said." http://www.rgemonit or.com/roubini-monitor/253853/ financial_ and_corporate_ system_is_ in_cardiac_ arrest_the_risk_of_the_ mother_of_ all_bank_ runs Certainly, I hope the measures of the US government will suffice to keep the financial stability intact, as you have suggested on the basis of the SAMVA USA chart. It is likely the problems will be difficult even if manageable. Accordingly, you have a very good point that we need not get caught up in the sense of panic on the market at this time. Still, it is a historical development worthy of investigation.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , "SIHA" <vkchoudhry@ ...> wrote:>> Hello my dear Thor,>

> I find that you are always fully engrossed in the planetary lore and see its application in the charts under active consideration. What a dedication to the subject?> > Best wishes.> > > > > > - > Cosmologer > SAMVA > Saturday, October 04, 2008 4:49 PM> Re: Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius> > > > Dear and list members,> > Thank you for this valued analsysis of the transits of JUPITER and RAHU, dear . As usual, it provides very helpful insights which SA students and astrologers can use for handy reference.> >

The transit of JUPITER as 6th lord in the SAMVA USA chart is of interest. As Jupiter in Capricorn is debilitated, its indications will give favourable results with delay while being vulnerable to setbacks associated with afflictions. > > In the book, "System's Approach for Interpreting Horoscopes", describes the mundane indications of the 6th house as follows: "The sixth house rules public amity, relations with neighbors, general health of the public, political stability, financial solvency of the nation, litigations, judicial functioning, communal harmony in the country and labour relations"> > In short, the financial solvency, political stability, labour relations and communal harmony may all experience upsets.> We can then find the following passage in the new article about the transit of Jupiter in Capricorn with reference to Cancer ascendants, like the

SAMVA USA chart: "Where Jupiter is strong in the natal chart, is unafflicting and the ascendant is away from 15 or 24 degree, it will bless the native with manageable health and finances. When afflicting in natal or transit it causes stress in relationships, reversals in business, stress for the younger siblings, stress for the children. It causes stress for income." http://www.yourneta strologer. com/jupiter_ in_capricorn. htm> > We can see from the above that as the SAMVA USA chart has 20° Cancer rising, transit Jupiter will be within its MEP from 13th February to 1st April 2009. During this time, the financial stability will place er stress on the 7th house indications of foreign policy and travel industry, 11th house indications of goals and income, 1st house indications of self and well being,

and3rd house indications of business, government communication with the people and confidence of investors. Transit Jupiter will again be within the MEP from 10th September to 14th November 2009.> > As 3rd lord MERCURY is natally placed at 12° 05' Capricorn/H7 and 2nd lord SUN is at 23° 44' Capricorn, there will be some events to watch also with regard to their indications. Moreover, transit JUPITER will for a long period be within the afflicting aspect of natal 8th lord SATURN in the chart. > > SETBACK IN HIGH TECH INDUSTRY> The stationary placement of RAHU at 15° Capricorn in conjunction with transit Jupiter in early 2009 will involve natal Mercury. As we have earlier discussed, transit 2nd lord SUN will conjunct the nodal axis in late January, when JUPITER becomes exactly conjunct natal MERCURY. This combination will likely bring an adverse event related to the

indications of MERCURY, such as high tech industry. The combination of 6th lord JUPITER and FM RAHU will also produce stress for financial stability, diplomats and other indications of these planets. > > MORE DIFFICULTY FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA> Transit JUPITER will then go over natal 2nd lord SUN from 7 March until 22nd April, becoming exact on 23rd March 2009. The financial stability issues will resurface, but be somewhat less prominent as Jupiter sub period ends on 17th of February 2009. Nevertheless, the situation will be quite difficult for the President, due to pressure from all sides. This difficulty will become more pronounced in the fall of 2009, when transit JUPITER becomes stationary conjunct natal 2nd lord SUN at 23° 44' Capricorn. From 2nd of September to 22nd of November, 2009 Jupiter will be within 1° orb of natal SUN and stationary direct at 23° 10' Capricorn on

10th October. The aspect becomes exact twice, on 25th September and on 31st October. In short, the financial stability issues and political conflict will be prominent around these times.> > VIOLENT EVENTS DURING THE YEAR> As that were not enough, transit JUPITER will be under the aspect of natal 8th lord SATURN for long periods during the year 2009. Transit Jupiter will pass beyond 21° 46' Capricorn/H7 on 15th of March, where it will enter the aspect orb of natal 8th lord SATURN at 26° 46' Scorpio/H5. Transit Jupiter will enter Aquarius/H8 on 2nd May 2009. From 19th May until 13th July it will be beyond 1° 47' Aquarius and thus out of aspect. However, after going retrograde it will on 14th July 2009 re-enter the aspect orb at 1° 46' Capricorn and move to 23° 10' Capricorn where it becomes direct on 10th October. Jupiter will then move forward and again enter Aquarius before

leaving the aspect orb at 1° 47' Aquarius on 29th December 2009. This aspect suggests another difficult period concerning violence. > > I will look into the aspects of transit 8th lord SATURN in the chart in a separate message. Its indications will have greater import in 2009 after its sub-period begins on 17th of February 2009.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > > > > > > > SIHA <vkchoudhry@ ...>> @ s.com; satva > Cc: SAMVA > Saturday, October 4, 2008 4:19:39 AM> Impact of transit Jupiter in Capricorn & Transit Rahu in Sagittarius> > > Hello dear list members,> > Two new articles on the above subject has been added on my website:> http://www.yourneta strologer. com/articles. htm> > Best wishes.> > > www.YourNetAstrolog er.com> A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).> Phones: 2219240 (STD 0124, ISD code 91 124)> Mobile phone: 9811016333> > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >