IndiaDivine.org

Planets Behaviour Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi! Professor,

I have observed several horoscopes in which afflicted planets don't give trouble

in their own dasa/Mahadasa rather they give at some other period of life. What

is the main reason for this type of behabiour of planets? Ideally they should be

most active during their period.

-regards

Ashu

Guest guest

Hello Ashu,

Afflicted planets give the impact of affliction in their own sub periods or in the sub periods of the afflicting planets and not in their whole mahadasha.

Best wishes.

-

ashu_chitra

Sunday, May 31, 2009 10:06 AM

Hi! Professor,I have observed several horoscopes in which afflicted planets don't give trouble in their own dasa/Mahadasa rather they give at some other period of life. What is the main reason for this type of behabiour of planets? Ideally they should be most active during their period.-regardsAshu

Guest guest

My Dear ,

Namasthe.It is amazing that a SA Sutra on afflicted and afflicting Planets[which is of universal validity during the sub-periods], breaks down when we move from the sub-periods to the main periods.How does one understand this unexpected behaviour from general principles?

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

SIHA

Sunday, May 31, 2009 10:51 AM

Re: Planets Behaviour Question

Hello Ashu,

Afflicted planets give the impact of affliction in their own sub periods or in the sub periods of the afflicting planets and not in their whole mahadasha.

Best wishes.

-

ashu_chitra

Hi! Professor,I have observed several horoscopes in which afflicted planets don't give trouble in their own dasa/Mahadasa rather they give at some other period of life. What is the main reason for this type of behabiour of planets? Ideally they should be most active during their period.-regardsAshu

Guest guest

Hello my dear Sankara,

The results of the planets depend upon their strength and fructify in their respective sub periods. When the sub period changes the strength of the next sub period lord comes into force.

Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

Sunday, May 31, 2009 11:10 AM

My Dear ,

Namasthe.It is amazing that a SA Sutra on afflicted and afflicting Planets[which is of universal validity during the sub-periods], breaks down when we move from the sub-periods to the main periods.How does one understand this unexpected behaviour from general principles?

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

SIHA

Hello Ashu,

Best wishes.

-

ashu_chitra

Guest guest

My Dear Prof Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thank you very much for this clear answer.

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

SIHA

Sunday, May 31, 2009 11:20 AM

Hello my dear Sankara,

The results of the planets depend upon their strength and fructify in their respective sub periods. When the sub period changes the strength of the next sub period lord comes into force.

Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

Sunday, May 31, 2009 11:10 AM

My Dear ,

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

SIHA

Hello Ashu,

Best wishes.

-

ashu_chitra