IndiaDivine.org

Leo Ascendant- Exalted Jupiter in 12th house.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Prof.Choudhry, PranamCan you tell me in the case of Leo Ascendant, what are the results of 5th Lord Exalted and Unafflicted Jupiter in 12th house near the MEP. In the 5th house Rahu is located near the MEP. What are the results indicated in general and also in Jupiter dasa and sub dasa. The birth details of the above planetary position is under: Date

of birth: 25-6-1955Time of birth: 10:05 A.M.Place : Amritsar(India) Many many thanks and I will be blessed by your reply.B.K.SONI

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Hello dear Mr. Soni,

The placement of Jupiter in the fifth house in this case helps in studies in foreign lands/distant place or pursuing spiritual goals. This is not a good position for investments in stocks. The person may find some difficulties regarding the children.

Best wishes.

-

Baljinder Kumar Soni

Sunday, May 31, 2009 11:00 PM

Leo Ascendant- Exalted Jupiter in 12th house.

Respected Prof.Choudhry, PranamCan you tell me in the case of Leo Ascendant, what are the results of 5th Lord Exalted and Unafflicted Jupiter in 12th house near the MEP. In the 5th house Rahu is located near the MEP. What are the results indicated in general and also in Jupiter dasa and sub dasa. The birth details of the above planetary position is under: Date of birth: 25-6-1955Time of birth: 10:05 A.M.Place : Amritsar(India) Many many thanks and I will be blessed by your reply.B.K.SONI

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.