IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Professor,

I am writng for a female friend of mine (who is 56) who is saddened by the fact that her only daughter (who is 35 and lives 200 miles away) will not return or have any communication with her. The mother has been

been through 2 divorces. I don't see any Natal afflictions to the 5th House.In Transit I see Ketu is afflicting MEP of 5th house now. Any advise you could give would be greatly appreciated.This is her only child.

Mother's birth data : Jan. 30, 1953

4:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

Zone :5

Longitude : 73 W 30

Latitude: 41N 03

Stamford, CT - place of birth (U.S.A.)

Thanks.

Sincerely,

John P. Charpentier We found the real 'Hotel California' and the 'Seinfeld' diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.

Guest guest

Hello dear Mr. John,

For those born in Cancer ascendant, the progeny matters are seen both from the fifth and second houses as there is no MT sign in the fifth house. In this case the lord of the second house, Sun, is under the close affliction of Rahu and this is the cause both for the divorce and problems in relation to the daughter. All other functional benefic planets are also weak. Besides her daughter's problem, she is also vulnerable to severe health problems due to the weakness of Jupiter and the close affliction of the Sun in the natal chart.

Besides the unfavorable transit influences, she is in the sub period of functional malefic planet Jupiter. The next sub period is that of the most malefic planet.

The weak planets need strengthening through a special purpose kavach and continuous propitiatory remedies are required for Rahu, Ketu, Jupiter and Saturn.

Best wishes.

-

JCharp2796

Monday, June 01, 2009 5:49 AM

John

Dear Professor,

I am writng for a female friend of mine (who is 56) who is saddened by the fact that her only daughter (who is 35 and lives 200 miles away) will not return or have any communication with her. The mother has been

been through 2 divorces. I don't see any Natal afflictions to the 5th House.In Transit I see Ketu is afflicting MEP of 5th house now. Any advise you could give would be greatly appreciated.This is her only child.

Mother's birth data : Jan. 30, 1953

4:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

Zone :5

Longitude : 73 W 30

Latitude: 41N 03

Stamford, CT - place of birth (U.S.A.)

Thanks.

Sincerely,

John P. Charpentier

We found the real 'Hotel California' and the 'Seinfeld' diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.

Guest guest

Dear Profesor,

Thank you for the quick response. I knew since the 5th House did not have a MT sign then to look to the 2nd House for progency matter. In Junior Jyotish, my friend's chart showed the Sun and Mercury in green--strong. I assumed that was because Rahu-Ketu axis was more then one degree away, but upon further study I see that it is a special affliction (Rahu-Ketu axis) so the one degree rule does not hold.

Just two more questions please. Since the Rahu-Ketu axis does not afflict either the Ascendent or Ascendent ruler - does this mean the actions of Rahu were performed by ex-husbands and child alone?

Also, my friend has no idea if her daughter is mad at her and why she will not communicate. She is at a loss.

Please advise.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

John P. Charpentier We found the real 'Hotel California' and the 'Seinfeld' diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.

Guest guest

Hello dear Mr. John,

Rahu does not afflict the seventh house but afflicts the Sun. It means the owner of the chart does have a role.

Best wishes.

-

JCharp2796

Monday, June 01, 2009 8:52 PM

Re: John

Dear Profesor,

Thank you for the quick response. I knew since the 5th House did not have a MT sign then to look to the 2nd House for progency matter. In Junior Jyotish, my friend's chart showed the Sun and Mercury in green--strong. I assumed that was because Rahu-Ketu axis was more then one degree away, but upon further study I see that it is a special affliction (Rahu-Ketu axis) so the one degree rule does not hold.

Just two more questions please. Since the Rahu-Ketu axis does not afflict either the Ascendent or Ascendent ruler - does this mean the actions of Rahu were performed by ex-husbands and child alone?

Also, my friend has no idea if her daughter is mad at her and why she will not communicate. She is at a loss.

Please advise.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

John P. Charpentier

We found the real 'Hotel California' and the 'Seinfeld' diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.