IndiaDivine.org

Struggle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sir and other list members I give below the details of a girl who is struggling to get a break in film industry:Date of Birth:  17 November 1984Timeof Birth:  6.36 pmPlace of Birth: Udaipur

Sir, this girl has worked as radio jockey for 4 years in a popular radio band and achieved success. She has also done the 3 months acting course from Anupam Kher's institure for preparers. She is now in Mumbai and trying to get a break in film industry.

Sir, do you see her getting success, name/fame in the film industry as well.

Shall be grateful for your opinion.

RegardsPankaj

Guest guest

Pankaj,   In general, in my opinion, for this chart, it seems professional there is a lot of struggle and conflicts with potential issues with claiming fame and status.   10th lord Saturn is weak in the 6th house and in old age. In addition it is combust and its dispositor is also weak. In addition to these weakness of the primary signifcator, Sun is very closely afflicted by the Ra-Ke axis. 

2nd house is afflicted by both Venus and Jupiter. This does not bode well for good status.    Influence of Venus on 2nd house does show some involvement with the cine world - but success seems doubtful without strengthening planets and propitiating the malefics.

The upcomoing sub-period of Me from July 2009 does show positive signs with even likelihood of a romantic involvements, but to sustain it will need effort and struggle.thanks,

Rama2009/6/2 pankaj sharma <astrologerpankaj

Respected Sir and other list members I give below the details of a girl who is struggling to get a break in film industry:Date of Birth:  17 November 1984Timeof Birth:  6.36 pmPlace of Birth: Udaipur

Sir, this girl has worked as radio jockey for 4 years in a popular radio band and achieved success. She has also done the 3 months acting course from Anupam Kher's institure for preparers. She is now in Mumbai and trying to get a break in film industry.

Sir, do you see her getting success, name/fame in the film industry as well.

Shall be grateful for your opinion.

RegardsPankaj