Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello dear Mr. Puri,

Thanks & best wishes.

-

Amar Puri

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 4:42 AM

Guru Purnima

On this auspicous day, please accept my humble obeisance, Respected Professor.

May the blessings of the Lord Shri Krishna be upon you and your family for

your continuous showering selfless service / guidance to the Humanity on this

Planet Earth.

With my best regards ......... Amar Puri.

________

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660826

Guest guest

Hello dear Dr. Smith,

My best wishes for all your pursuits.

-

Shayn Smith

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 11:56 PM

Guru Purnima

My Dear ,

On this auspicious day of Guru Purnima please accept my deepest appreciation

for the clear and brilliant light you shine on the ancient jyotish teachings. I

am truly blessed to have been led to you and Systems' Approach. There is not a

day that goes by that I am not practicing or reviewing your gift to the world. I

send my heartfelt thoughts and feelings of good wishes to you and your family.

Warm regards,

Shayn

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Manoj-ji,

// " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,

> Â Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,

> Â Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY " .

//

If i am correct, this was written by Rabindranath Tagore...right?

Thank you,

Gaurav.

http://gauravastro.150m.com

jyotish-vidya , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

>

> Blessed Guru Purnima to all.

>

> Here is my heartfelt tribute to my Great Guru, a song he has sung in his own

words. A Guru I have never met in the physical (and never will), yet has become

the guiding light helping me through the darkest days of my life:

>

> " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,

>   Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,

>   Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY " .

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya

> jyotish-vidya

> Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:47:24 AM

> Re: Guru Purnima

>

>

>

>

>

> 

> A Blessed Guru Purnima to All,

>  

> Those who wish can post a picture in honour of their Guru :-)

>  

> Best Wishes,

> Mrs. Wendy

> http://JyotishVidya .com

> ____________ _________ _________ _______

>  

>  

>

Guest guest

Dear Gaurav Ji,

I am not sure who was the author, but I know it was one of Yogananda Ji's favourite songs and hence has become my favourite one as well.

Regards,

-Manoj

<gaurav.ghoshjyotish-vidya Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:52:22 PM Re: Guru Purnima

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Manoj-ji,//" I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,>  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,>  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".//If i am correct, this was written by Rabindranath Tagore...right?Thank you,Gaurav.http://gauravastro. 150m.comjyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > > Blessed Guru Purnima to all.> > Here is my heartfelt tribute to my Great Guru, a song he has sung in his own words. A Guru I have never met in the physical (and never will), yet has become the guiding light helping me through the darkest days of my life:>

> " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,>  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,>  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > Regards,> > -Manoj> >  > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>> jyotish-vidya> Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:47:24 AM> Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > >  > A Blessed Guru Purnima to All,>  > Those who wish can post a picture in honour of their Guru :-)>  > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya .com> ____________ _________ _________ _______>  >  >

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

I am happy to find kriyabans along with astrology friends here in !!

JAI GURU,

regards,

gopi.jyotish-vidya , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Gaurav Ji,> > I am not sure who was the author, but I know it was one of Yogananda Ji's favourite songs and hence has become my favourite one as well.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> gaurav.ghosh jyotish-vidya > Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:52:22 PM> Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Manoj-ji,> //" I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> >  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> >  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> //> If i am correct, this was written by Rabindranath Tagore...right?> > Thank you,> Gaurav.> http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > > > Blessed Guru Purnima to all.> > > > Here is my heartfelt tribute to my Great Guru, a song he has sung in his own words. A Guru I have never met in the physical (and never will), yet has become the guiding light helping me through the darkest days of my life:> > > > " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> >  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> >  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > >  > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>> > jyotish-vidya> > Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:47:24 AM> > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > >  > > A Blessed Guru Purnima to All,> >  > > Those who wish can post a picture in honour of their Guru :-)> >  > > Best Wishes,> > Mrs. Wendy> > http://JyotishVidya .com> > ____________ _________ _________ _______> >  > >  > >> > > __._,_..___> Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > Messages > MARKETPLACE> Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > Recent Activity> * 5> New MembersVisit Your Group > Finance> It's Now Personal> Guides, news,> advice & more.> Search Ads> Get new customers.> List your web site> in Search.> > Dog Lovers Group> Connect and share with> dog owners like you> .>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

Same here. I guess both astrology and kriya yoga are 8th house matters and both require the dhrishti of Guru !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927jyotish-vidya Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:42:01 AM Re: Guru Purnima

Dear Manoj ji,

I am happy to find kriyabans along with astrology friends here in !!

JAI GURU,

regards,

gopi.jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gaurav Ji,> > I am not sure who was the author, but I know it was one of Yogananda Ji's favourite songs and hence has become my favourite one as well.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gaurav.ghosh@ ...> jyotish-vidya> Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:52:22 PM> Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Manoj-ji,> //" I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > Â Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > Â Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> //> If i am correct, this was written by Rabindranath

Tagore...right?> > Thank you,> Gaurav.> http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > > > Blessed Guru Purnima to all.> > > > Here is my heartfelt tribute to my Great Guru, a song he has sung in his own words. A Guru I have never met in the physical (and never will), yet has become the guiding light helping me through the darkest days of my life:> > > > " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> >  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> >  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > >  > > > > > >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>> > jyotish-vidya@ .. com> > Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:47:24 AM> > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > >  > > A Blessed Guru Purnima to All,> >  > > Those who wish can post a picture in honour of their Guru :-)> >  > > Best Wishes,> > Mrs. Wendy> > http://JyotishVidya .com> > ____________ _________ _________ _______> >  > >  > >> > > __._,_..___> Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > Messages > MARKETPLACE> Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and

for each other > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > Recent Activity> * 5> New MembersVisit Your Group > Finance> It's Now Personal> Guides, news,> advice & more.> Search Ads> Get new customers.> List your web site> in Search.> > Dog Lovers Group> Connect and share with> dog owners like you> .>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

i know that astrology belongs to 8th house/lord but not sure about kriya yoga since GOD/GURU/FATHER/SPIRITUALITY/REALIZATION COME UNDER 9TH!! and spiritual practices come under 5th.

regards,

gopi.jyotish-vidya , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > Same here. I guess both astrology and kriya yoga are 8th house matters and both require the dhrishti of Guru !!!> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> gopi_b927 gopi_b927 jyotish-vidya > Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:42:01 AM> Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> I am happy to find kriyabans along with astrology friends here in !!> JAI GURU,> regards,> gopi.> jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gaurav Ji,> > > > I am not sure who was the author, but I know it was one of Yogananda Ji's favourite songs and hence has become my favourite one as well.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gaurav.ghosh@ ...> > jyotish-vidya> > Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:52:22 PM> > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > Dear Manoj-ji,> > //" I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > >  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > >  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > //> > If i am correct, this was written by Rabindranath Tagore...right?> > > > Thank you,> > Gaurav.> > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > Blessed Guru Purnima to all..> > > > > > Here is my heartfelt tribute to my Great Guru, a song he has sung in his own words. A Guru I have never met in the physical (and never will), yet has become the guiding light helping me through the darkest days of my life:> > > > > > " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > >  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > >  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>> > > jyotish-vidya> > > Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:47:24 AM> > > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > A Blessed Guru Purnima to All,> > >  > > > Those who wish can post a picture in honour of their Guru :-)> > >  > > > Best Wishes,> > > Mrs. Wendy> > > http://JyotishVidya .com> > > ____________ _________ _________ _______> > >  > > >  > > >> > > > > > __._,_..___> > Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > > Messages > > MARKETPLACE> > Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other > > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > > Recent Activity> > * 5> > New MembersVisit Your Group > > Finance> > It's Now Personal> > Guides, news,> > advice & more.> > Search Ads> > Get new customers.> > List your web site> > in Search.> > > > Dog Lovers Group> > Connect and share with> > dog owners like you> > .> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

Kriya yoga deals with the Kundalini, does it not? So in that respect it does belong partly to 8th house. Also while Guru/Spirituality come under 9th, spiritual practices under 5th, Moksha comes under the 12th. Ofcourse for all this to fructify we need a strong and stable mind and hence 4th house and Moon become critical. Sun is also critical being the ruler of the 5th in Kala Purusha. Hence both luminaries being strong, strong 9th house will lead to "Religious" path. But when 12th lord and 8th lord have a connection, with the PAC (position, aspect, conjunction) of Jupiter/9th Lord, the 12th house results (Moksha) could be attained through 8th house practices (Kundalini Yoga/Kriya Yoga).

From the above it is clear that this can be a double edged sword (as most 8th house matters are) which is why the guidance of a true Self Realized Guru is critical.

Regards.

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927jyotish-vidya Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 4:54:13 AM Re: Guru Purnima

Dear Manoj ji,

i know that astrology belongs to 8th house/lord but not sure about kriya yoga since GOD/GURU/FATHER/ SPIRITUALITY/ REALIZATION COME UNDER 9TH!! and spiritual practices come under 5th.

regards,

gopi.jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > Same here. I guess both astrology and kriya yoga are 8th house matters and both require the dhrishti of Guru !!!> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopi_b927 gopi_b927@.. .> jyotish-vidya> Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:42:01 AM> Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> I am happy to find kriyabans along with astrology friends here in !!> JAI GURU,> regards,> gopi.> jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gaurav

Ji,> > > > I am not sure who was the author, but I know it was one of Yogananda Ji's favourite songs and hence has become my favourite one as well.> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gaurav.ghosh@ ...> > jyotish-vidya> > Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:52:22 PM> > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > Dear Manoj-ji,> > //" I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > > Â Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > > Â Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > //> > If i am correct, this was written by Rabindranath

Tagore...right?> > > > Thank you,> > Gaurav.> > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > Blessed Guru Purnima to all..> > > > > > Here is my heartfelt tribute to my Great Guru, a song he has sung in his own words. A Guru I have never met in the physical (and never will), yet has become the guiding light helping me through the darkest days of my life:> > > > > > " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > >  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > >  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > -Manoj> > >

> > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>> > > jyotish-vidya> > > Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:47:24 AM> > > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > A Blessed Guru Purnima to All,> > >  > > > Those who wish can post a picture in honour of their Guru :-)> > >  > > > Best Wishes,> > > Mrs. Wendy> > > http://JyotishVidya .com> > > ____________ _________ _________ _______> > >  > > >  > > >> > > > > >

__._,_..___> > Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > > Messages > > MARKETPLACE> > Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other > > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > > Recent Activity> > * 5> > New MembersVisit Your Group > > Finance> > It's Now Personal> > Guides, news,> > advice & more.> > Search Ads> > Get new customers.> > List your web site> > in Search.> > > > Dog Lovers Group> > Connect and share with> > dog owners

like you> > .> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

thanx 4the analysis and i totally agree/accept with humility.

Just 4information my moon in 4th house in mutual aspect with jupiter;my 8th lord in 12th untainted;9th lord with ketu aspected by exal 5th lord.But the problem spot is lagna /L.L in papakartari yoga.

how is your son by the way?

regards,

gopi.jyotish-vidya , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > Kriya yoga deals with the Kundalini, does it not? So in that respect it does belong partly to 8th house. Also while Guru/Spirituality come under 9th, spiritual practices under 5th, Moksha comes under the 12th. Ofcourse for all this to fructify we need a strong and stable mind and hence 4th house and Moon become critical. Sun is also critical being the ruler of the 5th in Kala Purusha. Hence both luminaries being strong, strong 9th house will lead to "Religious" path. But when 12th lord and 8th lord have a connection, with the PAC (position, aspect, conjunction) of Jupiter/9th Lord, the 12th house results (Moksha) could be attained through 8th house practices (Kundalini Yoga/Kriya Yoga). > > From the above it is clear that this can be a double edged sword (as most 8th house matters are) which is why the guidance of a true Self Realized Guru is critical.> > Regards.> > -Manoj> > > > > ________________________________> gopi_b927 gopi_b927 jyotish-vidya > Monday, July 13, 2009 4:54:13 AM> Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> i know that astrology belongs to 8th house/lord but not sure about kriya yoga since GOD/GURU/FATHER/ SPIRITUALITY/ REALIZATION COME UNDER 9TH!! and spiritual practices come under 5th.> regards,> gopi.> jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi Ji,> > > > Same here. I guess both astrology and kriya yoga are 8th house matters and both require the dhrishti of Guru !!!> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .> > jyotish-vidya> > Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:42:01 AM> > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > I am happy to find kriyabans along with astrology friends here in !!> > JAI GURU,> > regards,> > gopi.> > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gaurav Ji,> > > > > > I am not sure who was the author, but I know it was one of Yogananda Ji's favourite songs and hence has become my favourite one as well.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > gaurav.ghosh@ ...> > > jyotish-vidya@ .. com> > > Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:52:22 PM> > > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > > Dear Manoj-ji,> > > //" I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > > >  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > > >  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > > //> > > If i am correct, this was written by Rabindranath Tagore...right?> > > > > > Thank you,> > > Gaurav.> > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > > > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > > > > Blessed Guru Purnima to all..> > > > > > > > Here is my heartfelt tribute to my Great Guru, a song he has sung in his own words. A Guru I have never met in the physical (and never will), yet has become the guiding light helping me through the darkest days of my life:> > > > > > > > " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > > >  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > > >  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>> > > > jyotish-vidya> > > > Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:47:24 AM> > > > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > A Blessed Guru Purnima to All,> > > >  > > > > Those who wish can post a picture in honour of their Guru :-)> > > >  > > > > Best Wishes,> > > > Mrs. Wendy> > > > http://JyotishVidya .com> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _______> > > >  > > > >  > > > >> > > > > > > > > __._,_..___> > > Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > > > Messages > > > MARKETPLACE> > > Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other > > > > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > > > Recent Activity> > > * 5> > > New MembersVisit Your Group > > > Finance> > > It's Now Personal> > > Guides, news,> > > advice & more.> > > Search Ads> > > Get new customers.> > > List your web site> > > in Search.> > > > > > Dog Lovers Group> > > Connect and share with> > > dog owners like you> > > .> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

My email was sent with even more humility. In the midst of this august audience I am just an amoeba in astrology.

Lagna/LL problem belongs to the body. The mind and soul can soar over that and succeed with the help of the Guru and God. My son has same problems with his body, but much more severe. He has Taurus lagna, 2nd lord Me gone to the 8th house, aspect by retro Saturn from the 2nd. Sa aspecting Me from Gemini is a strong Sambandha. Me and Su are conjunct in the 8th. Ma aspects 2nd house from the 11th. Rahu is in 12th and hence Lagna has papakartari between Sa and Rahu.

Saving grace comes from, who else, but the great Guru who is in Kendra in the 4th. Asura Guru Venus is also LL and is in Kendra in the 10th. So the two Gurus aspect each other. Moon is strong in his own house but in 3rd. Since no affliction to Moon, but severe affliction to Mercury (2nd lord and karak for speech) as well as the 2nd house, he is still non-verbal and unable to speak but extremely intelligent. Unfortunately he was born in Me dasha and hence he is officially diagnosed with Autism.. Severe affliction to Mercury can indicate neurological disorders.

Manasagari states this exact combination as a form of modified Bala-Arishta:

"When a benefic occupies 6th, 8th or 12th house and is aspected by a retrograde malefic the child will not survive X number of years" (I forget the exact number).

He survived due to the strength of lagna lord and aspect of Jupiter on the LL and dasha lord.

However due to the strength of the Moon, aspect of Guru from the 4th on the (8th house and Me/Su comibation) and his Me dasha ending in 2014, I am hopeful of an eventual recovery from Autism. Mercury aspecting his own house (albeit from the 8th) also helps. Ketu follows that Me dasha and then a strong Venus dasha in his 30's should be fruitful. Sa in 2nd is also yogakarak for Taurus lagna and so he should give him enough money to help him stay independent.

But it is a daunting task in front of us because the statistics say 80% of children in Autism end up in homeless shelters or group homes. As usual I am counting on the Grace of the Guru to beat the statistics.

If I get him to that stage, where he can survive with dignity and independence, my job will be done and I will be ready for another difficult incarnation, hopefully with some well needed REST in between.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927jyotish-vidya Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 9:21:04 PM Re: Guru Purnima

Dear Manoj ji,

Just 4information my moon in 4th house in mutual aspect with jupiter;my 8th lord in 12th untainted;9th lord with ketu aspected by exal 5th lord.But the problem spot is lagna /L.L in papakartari yoga.

regards,

gopi.jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > Kriya yoga deals with the Kundalini, does it not? So in that respect it does belong partly to 8th house. Also while Guru/Spirituality come under 9th, spiritual practices under 5th, Moksha comes under the 12th. Ofcourse for all this to fructify we need a strong and stable mind and hence 4th house and Moon become critical. Sun is also critical being the ruler of the 5th in Kala Purusha. Hence both luminaries being strong, strong 9th house will lead to "Religious" path. But when 12th lord and 8th lord have a connection, with the PAC (position, aspect, conjunction) of Jupiter/9th Lord, the 12th house results (Moksha) could be attained through 8th house practices (Kundalini Yoga/Kriya Yoga). > > From the above it is clear that this can be a double edged

sword (as most 8th house matters are) which is why the guidance of a true Self Realized Guru is critical.> > Regards.> > -Manoj> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopi_b927 gopi_b927@.. .> jyotish-vidya> Monday, July 13, 2009 4:54:13 AM> Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> i know that astrology belongs to 8th house/lord but not sure about kriya yoga since GOD/GURU/FATHER/ SPIRITUALITY/ REALIZATION COME UNDER 9TH!! and spiritual practices come under 5th..> regards,> gopi.> jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi Ji,> > > > Same here. I guess both astrology and kriya yoga are 8th house matters and both require the

dhrishti of Guru !!!> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .> > jyotish-vidya> > Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:42:01 AM> > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > I am happy to find kriyabans along with astrology friends here in !!> > JAI GURU,> > regards,> > gopi.> > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gaurav Ji,> > > > > > I am not sure who was the author, but I know it was one of Yogananda Ji's favourite songs and hence has become my favourite

one as well.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > gaurav.ghosh@ ...> > > jyotish-vidya@ . . com> > > Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:52:22 PM> > > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > > Dear Manoj-ji,> > > //" I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > > > Â Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > > > Â Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > > //> > > If i am correct, this was written by Rabindranath Tagore...right?> > > >

> > Thank you,> > > Gaurav.> > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > > > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > > > > Blessed Guru Purnima to all..> > > > > > > > Here is my heartfelt tribute to my Great Guru, a song he has sung in his own words. A Guru I have never met in the physical (and never will), yet has become the guiding light helping me through the darkest days of my life:> > > > > > > > " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > > >  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > > >  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > > >

> > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>> > > > jyotish-vidya> > > > Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:47:24 AM> > > > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > A Blessed Guru Purnima to All,> > > >  > > > > Those who wish can post a picture in honour of their Guru :-)> > > >  > > > > Best Wishes,> > > > Mrs. Wendy> > >

> http://JyotishVidya .com> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _______> > > > Â > > > > Â > > > >> > > > > > > > > __._,_..___> > > Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > > > Messages > > > MARKETPLACE> > > Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other > > > > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > > > Recent Activity> > > * 5> > > New MembersVisit Your Group > > > Finance> > > It's Now

Personal> > > Guides, news,> > > advice & more.> > > Search Ads> > > Get new customers.> > > List your web site> > > in Search.> > > > > > Dog Lovers Group> > > Connect and share with> > > dog owners like you> > > .> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj, Gopi and All,

Have just popped in (very) briefly as I'm still quite busy off-list at

the moment. I'm pleased to see the recent discussion relating ones path,

spiritual or otherwise, to horoscope...it's a refreshing, and much

needed, turn of events :-)

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

-

" Manoj Chandran " <chandran_manoj

<jyotish-vidya >

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:32 PM

Re: Re: Guru Purnima

Dear Gopi Ji,

My email was sent with even more humility. In the midst of this august

audience I am just an amoeba in astrology.

Lagna/LL problem belongs to the body. The mind and soul can soar over

that and succeed with the help of the Guru and God. My son has same

problems with his body, but much more severe. He has Taurus lagna, 2nd

lord Me gone to the 8th house, aspect by retro Saturn from the 2nd. Sa

aspecting Me from Gemini is a strong Sambandha. Me and Su are conjunct in

the 8th. Ma aspects 2nd house from the 11th. Rahu is in 12th and hence

Lagna has papakartari between Sa and Rahu.

Saving grace comes from, who else, but the great Guru who is in Kendra in

the 4th. Asura Guru Venus is also LL and is in Kendra in the 10th. So the

two Gurus aspect each other. Moon is strong in his own house but in 3rd.

Since no affliction to Moon, but severe affliction to Mercury (2nd lord

and karak for speech) as well as the 2nd house, he is still non-verbal

and unable to speak but extremely intelligent. Unfortunately he was born

in Me dasha and hence he is officially diagnosed with Autism. Severe

affliction to Mercury can indicate neurological disorders.

Manasagari states this exact combination as a form of modified

Bala-Arishta:

" When a benefic occupies 6th, 8th or 12th house and is aspected by a

retrograde malefic the child will not survive X number of years " (I

forget the exact number).

He survived due to the strength of lagna lord and aspect of Jupiter on

the LL and dasha lord.

However due to the strength of the Moon, aspect of Guru from the 4th on

the (8th house and Me/Su comibation) and his Me dasha ending in 2014, I

am hopeful of an eventual recovery from Autism. Mercury aspecting his own

house (albeit from the 8th) also helps. Ketu follows that Me dasha and

then a strong Venus dasha in his 30's should be fruitful. Sa in 2nd is

also yogakarak for Taurus lagna and so he should give him enough money to

help him stay independent.

But it is a daunting task in front of us because the statistics say 80%

of children in Autism end up in homeless shelters or group homes. As

usual I am counting on the Grace of the Guru to beat the statistics.

If I get him to that stage, where he can survive with dignity and

independence, my job will be done and I will be ready for another

difficult incarnation, hopefully with some well needed REST in between.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927

jyotish-vidya

Monday, July 13, 2009 9:21:04 PM

Re: Guru Purnima

Dear Manoj ji,

Just 4information my moon in 4th house in mutual aspect with jupiter;my

8th lord in 12th untainted;9th lord with ketu aspected by exal 5th

lord.But the problem spot is lagna /L.L in papakartari yoga.

regards,

gopi.

jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@

....> wrote:

>

> Dear Gopi Ji,

>

> Kriya yoga deals with the Kundalini, does it not? So in that respect it

> does belong partly to 8th house. Also while Guru/Spirituality come

> under 9th, spiritual practices under 5th, Moksha comes under the 12th.

> Ofcourse for all this to fructify we need a strong and stable mind and

> hence 4th house and Moon become critical. Sun is also critical being

> the ruler of the 5th in Kala Purusha. Hence both luminaries being

> strong, strong 9th house will lead to " Religious " path. But when 12th

> lord and 8th lord have a connection, with the PAC (position, aspect,

> conjunction) of Jupiter/9th Lord, the 12th house results (Moksha) could

> be attained through 8th house practices (Kundalini Yoga/Kriya Yoga).

>

> From the above it is clear that this can be a double edged sword (as

> most 8th house matters are) which is why the guidance of a true Self

> Realized Guru is critical.

>

> Regards.

>

> -Manoj

Guest guest

Thanks mrs Wendy ji,

regards,

gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Manoj, Gopi and All,> > Have just popped in (very) briefly as I'm still quite busy off-list at > the moment. I'm pleased to see the recent discussion relating ones path, > spiritual or otherwise, to horoscope...it's a refreshing, and much > needed, turn of events :-)> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "Manoj Chandran" chandran_manoj jyotish-vidya > Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:32 PM> Re: Re: Guru Purnima> > > Dear Gopi Ji,> > My email was sent with even more humility. In the midst of this august > audience I am just an amoeba in astrology.> > Lagna/LL problem belongs to the body. The mind and soul can soar over > that and succeed with the help of the Guru and God. My son has same > problems with his body, but much more severe. He has Taurus lagna, 2nd > lord Me gone to the 8th house, aspect by retro Saturn from the 2nd. Sa > aspecting Me from Gemini is a strong Sambandha. Me and Su are conjunct in > the 8th. Ma aspects 2nd house from the 11th. Rahu is in 12th and hence > Lagna has papakartari between Sa and Rahu.> > Saving grace comes from, who else, but the great Guru who is in Kendra in > the 4th. Asura Guru Venus is also LL and is in Kendra in the 10th. So the > two Gurus aspect each other. Moon is strong in his own house but in 3rd. > Since no affliction to Moon, but severe affliction to Mercury (2nd lord > and karak for speech) as well as the 2nd house, he is still non-verbal > and unable to speak but extremely intelligent. Unfortunately he was born > in Me dasha and hence he is officially diagnosed with Autism. Severe > affliction to Mercury can indicate neurological disorders.> > Manasagari states this exact combination as a form of modified > Bala-Arishta:> > "When a benefic occupies 6th, 8th or 12th house and is aspected by a > retrograde malefic the child will not survive X number of years" (I > forget the exact number).> > He survived due to the strength of lagna lord and aspect of Jupiter on > the LL and dasha lord.> > However due to the strength of the Moon, aspect of Guru from the 4th on > the (8th house and Me/Su comibation) and his Me dasha ending in 2014, I > am hopeful of an eventual recovery from Autism. Mercury aspecting his own > house (albeit from the 8th) also helps. Ketu follows that Me dasha and > then a strong Venus dasha in his 30's should be fruitful. Sa in 2nd is > also yogakarak for Taurus lagna and so he should give him enough money to > help him stay independent.> > But it is a daunting task in front of us because the statistics say 80% > of children in Autism end up in homeless shelters or group homes. As > usual I am counting on the Grace of the Guru to beat the statistics.> > If I get him to that stage, where he can survive with dignity and > independence, my job will be done and I will be ready for another > difficult incarnation, hopefully with some well needed REST in between.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > ________________________________> gopi_b927 gopi_b927 jyotish-vidya > Monday, July 13, 2009 9:21:04 PM> Re: Guru Purnima> > > Dear Manoj ji,> thanx 4the analysis and i totally agree/accept with humility.> Just 4information my moon in 4th house in mutual aspect with jupiter;my > 8th lord in 12th untainted;9th lord with ketu aspected by exal 5th > lord.But the problem spot is lagna /L.L in papakartari yoga.> how is your son by the way?> regards,> gopi.> > > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi Ji,> >> > Kriya yoga deals with the Kundalini, does it not? So in that respect it > > does belong partly to 8th house. Also while Guru/Spirituality come > > under 9th, spiritual practices under 5th, Moksha comes under the 12th. > > Ofcourse for all this to fructify we need a strong and stable mind and > > hence 4th house and Moon become critical. Sun is also critical being > > the ruler of the 5th in Kala Purusha. Hence both luminaries being > > strong, strong 9th house will lead to "Religious" path. But when 12th > > lord and 8th lord have a connection, with the PAC (position, aspect, > > conjunction) of Jupiter/9th Lord, the 12th house results (Moksha) could > > be attained through 8th house practices (Kundalini Yoga/Kriya Yoga).> >> > From the above it is clear that this can be a double edged sword (as > > most 8th house matters are) which is why the guidance of a true Self > > Realized Guru is critical.> >> > Regards.> >> > -Manoj>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

agreed that your mail is sent with MORE HUMILITY.No problems.

Your son's chart might have been analysed already by you and other

learned ones aswell there is not much that i can add that too without

navamsa atleast.But still my observations are......

I dont consider chaya grahas for papakartari yoga.

I consider TAURAS by far the best lagna(sri krishna)

2nd house saturn is always my special interest.Here Retro sat as well in

mutual asp with sun and mer.I think mutual asps between sun and sat in

2/8 axis is the problem spot.

Jup here as 8th lord aspg 8th house and in turn aspd by sat®.

Yogakaraka retro is also not favorable.

8th lord aspg L/L mutually but Ven here is 6th lord also in mutual asp

with 8th is a vipareet Rajyoga!

8th house of surprises with nipuna yoga and also a Rajyoga aspd by jup

is definitely a saving grace and he may survive with dignity by the

grace of GOD AND GURU.

Last but not least 2benefics in kendras and untainted moon in her own

house in itself is good enough according to me.

All the best,

jai guru,

regards,

gopi.

jyotish-vidya , Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Gopi Ji,

>

> My email was sent with even more humility. In the midst of this august

audience I am just an amoeba in astrology.

>

> Lagna/LL problem belongs to the body. The mind and soul can soar over

that and succeed with the help of the Guru and God. My son has same

problems with his body, but much more severe. He has Taurus lagna, 2nd

lord Me gone to the 8th house, aspect by retro Saturn from the 2nd. Sa

aspecting Me from Gemini is a strong Sambandha. Me and Su are conjunct

in the 8th. Ma aspects 2nd house from the 11th. Rahu is in 12th and

hence Lagna has papakartari between Sa and Rahu.

>

> Saving grace comes from, who else, but the great Guru who is in Kendra

in the 4th. Asura Guru Venus is also LL and is in Kendra in the 10th. So

the two Gurus aspect each other. Moon is strong in his own house but in

3rd. Since no affliction to Moon, but severe affliction to Mercury (2nd

lord and karak for speech) as well as the 2nd house, he is still

non-verbal and unable to speak but extremely intelligent. Unfortunately

he was born in Me dasha and hence he is officially diagnosed with

Autism. Severe affliction to Mercury can indicate neurological

disorders.

>

> Manasagari states this exact combination as a form of modified

Bala-Arishta:

>

> " When a benefic occupies 6th, 8th or 12th house and is aspected by a

retrograde malefic the child will not survive X number of years " (I

forget the exact number).

>

> He survived due to the strength of lagna lord and aspect of Jupiter on

the LL and dasha lord.

>

> However due to the strength of the Moon, aspect of Guru from the 4th

on the (8th house and Me/Su comibation) and his Me dasha ending in 2014,

I am hopeful of an eventual recovery from Autism. Mercury aspecting his

own house (albeit from the 8th) also helps. Ketu follows that Me dasha

and then a strong Venus dasha in his 30's should be fruitful. Sa in 2nd

is also yogakarak for Taurus lagna and so he should give him enough

money to help him stay independent.

>

> But it is a daunting task in front of us because the statistics say

80% of children in Autism end up in homeless shelters or group homes. As

usual I am counting on the Grace of the Guru to beat the statistics.

>

> If I get him to that stage, where he can survive with dignity and

independence, my job will be done and I will be ready for another

difficult incarnation, hopefully with some well needed REST in between.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> gopi_b927 gopi_b927

> jyotish-vidya

> Monday, July 13, 2009 9:21:04 PM

> Re: Guru Purnima

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

> thanx 4the analysis and i totally

agree/accept with humility.

> Just 4information my moon in 4th house in mutual aspect with

jupiter;my 8th lord in 12th untainted;9th lord with ketu aspected by

exal 5th lord.But the problem spot is lagna /L.L in papakartari yoga.

> how is your son by the way?

> regards,

> gopi.

> jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi Ji,

> >

> > Kriya yoga deals with the Kundalini, does it not? So in that respect

it does belong partly to 8th house. Also while Guru/Spirituality come

under 9th, spiritual practices under 5th, Moksha comes under the 12th.

Ofcourse for all this to fructify we need a strong and stable mind and

hence 4th house and Moon become critical. Sun is also critical being the

ruler of the 5th in Kala Purusha. Hence both luminaries being strong,

strong 9th house will lead to " Religious " path. But when 12th lord and

8th lord have a connection, with the PAC (position, aspect, conjunction)

of Jupiter/9th Lord, the 12th house results (Moksha) could be attained

through 8th house practices (Kundalini Yoga/Kriya Yoga).

> >

> > From the above it is clear that this can be a double edged sword (as

most 8th house matters are) which is why the guidance of a true Self

Realized Guru is critical.

> >

> > Regards.

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .

> > jyotish-vidya

> > Monday, July 13, 2009 4:54:13 AM

> > Re: Guru Purnima

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> > i know that astrology belongs to 8th house/lord but not sure about

kriya yoga since GOD/GURU/FATHER/ SPIRITUALITY/ REALIZATION COME UNDER

9TH!! and spiritual practices come under 5th.

> > regards,

> > gopi.

> > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ....> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Gopi Ji,

> > >

> > > Same here. I guess both astrology and kriya yoga are 8th house

matters and both require the dhrishti of Guru !!!

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .

> > > jyotish-vidya

> > > Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:42:01 AM

> > > Re: Guru Purnima

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > I am happy to find kriyabans along with astrology friends here in

!!

> > > JAI GURU,

> > > regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gaurav Ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am not sure who was the author, but I know it was one of

Yogananda Ji's favourite songs and hence has become my favourite one as

well.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > -Manoj

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > gaurav.ghosh@ ...

> > > > jyotish-vidya@ . . com

> > > > Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:52:22 PM

> > > > Re: Guru Purnima

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> > > > Dear Manoj-ji,

> > > > // " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,

> > > > > Â Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,

> > > > > Â Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY " .

> > > > //

> > > > If i am correct, this was written by Rabindranath

Tagore...right?

> > > >

> > > > Thank you,

> > > > Gaurav.

> > > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com

> > > >

> > > > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Blessed Guru Purnima to all..

> > > > >

> > > > > Here is my heartfelt tribute to my Great Guru, a song he has

sung in his own words. A Guru I have never met in the physical (and

never will), yet has become the guiding light helping me through the

darkest days of my life:

> > > > >

> > > > > " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,

> > > > > Â Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,

> > > > > Â Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY " .

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > -Manoj

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>

> > > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > > Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:47:24 AM

> > > > > Re: Guru Purnima

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 

> > > > > A Blessed Guru Purnima to All,

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Those who wish can post a picture in honour of their Guru :-)

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Best Wishes,

> > > > > Mrs. Wendy

> > > > > http://JyotishVidya .com

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _______

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Â

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > __._,_..___

> > > > Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new

topic

> > > > Messages

> > > > MARKETPLACE

> > > > Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their

families, for the world and for each other

> > > >

> > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> > > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest |

Switch format to Traditional

> > > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> > > > Recent Activity

> > > > * 5

> > > > New MembersVisit Your Group

> > > > Finance

> > > > It's Now Personal

> > > > Guides, news,

> > > > advice & more.

> > > > Search Ads

> > > > Get new customers.

> > > > List your web site

> > > > in Search.

> > > >

> > > > Dog Lovers Group

> > > > Connect and share with

> > > > dog owners like you

> > > > .

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

Thank you for the further analysis. I thank you for your good wishes and good astrological analysis.

Jai Guru,

Much Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927jyotish-vidya Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:40:59 AM Re: Guru Purnima

Dear Manoj ji,agreed that your mail is sent with MORE HUMILITY.No problems.Your son's chart might have been analysed already by you and otherlearned ones aswell there is not much that i can add that too withoutnavamsa atleast.But still my observations are......I dont consider chaya grahas for papakartari yoga.I consider TAURAS by far the best lagna(sri krishna)2nd house saturn is always my special interest.Here Retro sat as well inmutual asp with sun and mer.I think mutual asps between sun and sat in2/8 axis is the problem spot.Jup here as 8th lord aspg 8th house and in turn aspd by sat®.Yogakaraka retro is also not favorable.8th lord aspg L/L mutually but Ven here is 6th lord also in mutual aspwith 8th is a vipareet Rajyoga!8th house of surprises with nipuna yoga and also a Rajyoga aspd by jupis definitely a saving grace and he may survive with dignity by thegrace of GOD

AND GURU.Last but not least 2benefics in kendras and untainted moon in her ownhouse in itself is good enough according to me.All the best,jai guru,regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,>> My email was sent with even more humility. In the midst of this augustaudience I am just an amoeba in astrology.>> Lagna/LL problem belongs to the body. The mind and soul can soar overthat and succeed with the help of the Guru and God. My son has sameproblems with his body, but much more severe. He has Taurus lagna, 2ndlord Me gone to the 8th house, aspect by retro Saturn from the 2nd. Saaspecting Me from Gemini is a strong Sambandha. Me and Su are

conjunctin the 8th. Ma aspects 2nd house from the 11th. Rahu is in 12th andhence Lagna has papakartari between Sa and Rahu.>> Saving grace comes from, who else, but the great Guru who is in Kendrain the 4th. Asura Guru Venus is also LL and is in Kendra in the 10th. Sothe two Gurus aspect each other. Moon is strong in his own house but in3rd. Since no affliction to Moon, but severe affliction to Mercury (2ndlord and karak for speech) as well as the 2nd house, he is stillnon-verbal and unable to speak but extremely intelligent. Unfortunatelyhe was born in Me dasha and hence he is officially diagnosed withAutism. Severe affliction to Mercury can indicate neurologicaldisorders.>> Manasagari states this exact combination as a form of modifiedBala-Arishta:>> "When a benefic occupies 6th, 8th or 12th house and is aspected by aretrograde malefic the child will not survive

X number of years" (Iforget the exact number).>> He survived due to the strength of lagna lord and aspect of Jupiter onthe LL and dasha lord.>> However due to the strength of the Moon, aspect of Guru from the 4thon the (8th house and Me/Su comibation) and his Me dasha ending in 2014,I am hopeful of an eventual recovery from Autism. Mercury aspecting hisown house (albeit from the 8th) also helps. Ketu follows that Me dashaand then a strong Venus dasha in his 30's should be fruitful. Sa in 2ndis also yogakarak for Taurus lagna and so he should give him enoughmoney to help him stay independent.>> But it is a daunting task in front of us because the statistics say80% of children in Autism end up in homeless shelters or group homes. Asusual I am counting on the Grace of the Guru to beat the statistics.>> If I get him to that stage, where he can survive with

dignity andindependence, my job will be done and I will be ready for anotherdifficult incarnation, hopefully with some well needed REST in between.>> Regards,>> -Manoj>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> gopi_b927 gopi_b927@.. .> jyotish-vidya> Monday, July 13, 2009 9:21:04 PM> Re: Guru Purnima>>>>>> Dear Manoj ji,> thanx 4the analysis and i totallyagree/accept with humility.> Just 4information my moon in 4th house in mutual aspect withjupiter;my 8th lord in 12th untainted;9th lord with ketu aspected byexal 5th lord.But the problem spot is lagna /L.L in papakartari yoga.> how is your

son by the way?> regards,> gopi.> jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi Ji,> >> > Kriya yoga deals with the Kundalini, does it not? So in that respectit does belong partly to 8th house. Also while Guru/Spirituality comeunder 9th, spiritual practices under 5th, Moksha comes under the 12th.Ofcourse for all this to fructify we need a strong and stable mind andhence 4th house and Moon become critical. Sun is also critical being theruler of the 5th in Kala Purusha. Hence both luminaries being strong,strong 9th house will lead to "Religious" path. But when 12th lord and8th lord have a connection, with the PAC (position, aspect, conjunction)of Jupiter/9th Lord, the 12th house results (Moksha) could be attainedthrough 8th house practices (Kundalini Yoga/Kriya Yoga).> >> > From

the above it is clear that this can be a double edged sword (asmost 8th house matters are) which is why the guidance of a true SelfRealized Guru is critical.> >> > Regards.> >> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .> > jyotish-vidya> > Monday, July 13, 2009 4:54:13 AM> > Re: Guru Purnima> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> > i know that astrology belongs to 8th house/lord but not sure aboutkriya yoga since GOD/GURU/FATHER/ SPIRITUALITY/ REALIZATION COME UNDER9TH!! and spiritual practices come under 5th.> > regards,> > gopi.> > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@

.....> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi Ji,> > >> > > Same here. I guess both astrology and kriya yoga are 8th housematters and both require the dhrishti of Guru !!!> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > -Manoj> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .> > > jyotish-vidya> > > Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:42:01 AM> > > Re: Guru Purnima> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > I am happy to find kriyabans along with astrology friends here in!!> > > JAI GURU,> > > regards,> > > gopi.>

> > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Gaurav Ji,> > > >> > > > I am not sure who was the author, but I know it was one ofYogananda Ji's favourite songs and hence has become my favourite one aswell.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > -Manoj> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > gaurav.ghosh@ ...> > > > jyotish-vidya@ . . com> > > > Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:52:22 PM> > > > Re: Guru Purnima> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> >

> >> > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > > > Dear Manoj-ji,> > > > //" I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > > > >  Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > > > >  Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > > > //> > > > If i am correct, this was written by RabindranathTagore...right?> > > >> > > > Thank you,> > > > Gaurav.> > > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > >> > > > jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Blessed Guru Purnima to all..> > > >

>> > > > > Here is my heartfelt tribute to my Great Guru, a song he hassung in his own words. A Guru I have never met in the physical (andnever will), yet has become the guiding light helping me through thedarkest days of my life:> > > > >> > > > > " I have made THEE, Pole Star of My Life,> > > > > Â Though my Sea is Dark, and my Stars are Gone,> > > > > Â Still I see THE PATH, through THY MERCY ".> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > > -Manoj> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>> > > > > jyotish-vidya@

. com> > > > > Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:47:24 AM> > > > > Re: Guru Purnima> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > A Blessed Guru Purnima to All,> > > > > Â> > > > > Those who wish can post a picture in honour of their Guru :-)> > > > > Â> > > > > Best Wishes,> > > > > Mrs. Wendy> > > > > http://JyotishVidya .com> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _______> > > > > Â> > > > > Â> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > __._,_..___> > > > Messages in this topic (4)

Reply (via web post) | Start a newtopic> > > > Messages> > > > MARKETPLACE> > > > Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for theirfamilies, for the world and for each other> > > >> > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)> > > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest |Switch format to Traditional> > > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un> > > > Recent Activity> > > > * 5> > > > New MembersVisit Your Group> > > > Finance> > > > It's Now Personal> > > > Guides, news,> > > > advice & more.> > > > Search Ads> > > > Get new customers.> > > > List your web site> > > > in

Search.> > > > > > > > Dog Lovers Group> > > > Connect and share with> > > > dog owners like you> > > > .> > > >> > >> >>