IndiaDivine.org

Thanks Prof

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello my dear Sankara, Thanks.

In astrological advice, as we discussed in last years SA Astrologers' Conference, there are many subtle points which are important. The advice should take all aspects including positive, negative, psychological, legal, social, etc. etc. into account. Our purpose is to offer remedies and peace. So, the astrological reading and advice should avoid burdening the minds of people seeking astrological advice.

Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:53 PM

Thanks Prof

My dear Prof.Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thank you very much for placing Thor's insight in the proper context of a wide-angled perception - one in which we are obliged to take many other complementary admirable virtues of the American nation into account - all of which also constitutes its ethos.

warm regards

Sankara

---- Original Message -----

siha

SAMVA

Saturday, January 12, 2008 4:33 PM

Re: Blog: The war-like nature of Americans

Hello dear dr. Bhagavadpada, Let us take it as, "That they do not ignore the provocations". Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Saturday, January 12, 2008 2:11 PM

Re: Blog: The war-like nature of Americans

Dear Thor,

Namasthe.Thanks for the interesting blog on the "warring tendency" of the American nation.It is an example of American nation's ethos.

Sincere good wishes

Sankara

-

Cosmologer

samva

Saturday, January 12, 2008 3:14 AM

Blog: The war-like nature of Americans

The war-like nature of Americans

The SAMVA USA chart suggests that Americans in general have a war-like nature. This is consistent with the several hundred military events in US history, ranging from limited engagements to extended wars.

To read more:

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

My dear ,

Sorry if my title was a bit too provocative. It wasn´t meant to be.

Actually, the wording is something I picked up from you some time ago

and I thought it would make for a catchy title. The article was

inspired by the war-like statments of the Presidential candidate

Huckabee and to a lesser extent Fred Thompson, as well as the

reported reaction of the audience. I felt those remarks and reactions

resonated with this placement in the chart. That said, I knew it was

only part of the story.

You are quite right, however, to remind that there are many factors

to consider for giving a balanced or fair reading, especially of a

major country with a long and illustrious history.

I guess discussing such a partial issue gave a wrong overall

impression and that I regret if it offended anybody. This really

didn´t become apparent to me until after some feedback and

discussion. It prompted me to come up with a more comprehensive

explanation and a new blog. While I had almost finished doing that

when I read your reply to dear Sanakar this morning, your comments

helped focus also me on the proper interpretation of this aspect.

Thank you for your guidance.

Hopefully, my follow-up blog helped redress the balance and that list

members nevertheless found the contributions to be a helpful exercise

for an ever improving understanding of the fascinating and revealing

SAMVA USA chart.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , " siha " <siha wrote:

>

>

> Hello my dear Sankara,

>

> Thanks.

>

> In astrological advice, as we discussed in last years SA

Astrologers' Conference, there are many subtle points which are

important. The advice should take all aspects including positive,

negative, psychological, legal, social, etc. etc. into account. Our

purpose is to offer remedies and peace. So, the astrological reading

and advice should avoid burdening the minds of people seeking

astrological advice.

>

> Best wishes.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -

> SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

> SAMVA

> Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:53 PM

> Thanks Prof

>

>

>

> My dear Prof.Choudhry,

>

> Namasthe.Thank you very much for placing Thor's insight in the

proper context of a wide-angled perception - one in which we are

obliged to take many other complementary admirable virtues of the

American nation into account - all of which also constitutes its

ethos.

> warm regards

> Sankara

>

>

>

> ---- Original Message -----

> siha

> SAMVA

> Saturday, January 12, 2008 4:33 PM

> Re: Blog: The war-like nature of Americans

>

>

>

>

> Hello dear dr. Bhagavadpada,

>

> Let us take it as, " That they do not ignore the provocations " .

>

> Best wishes.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -

> SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

> SAMVA

> Saturday, January 12, 2008 2:11 PM

> Re: Blog: The war-like nature of Americans

>

>

>

>

> Dear Thor,

>

> Namasthe.Thanks for the interesting blog on the " warring

tendency " of the American nation.It is an example of American

nation's ethos.

> Sincere good wishes

> Sankara

>

> -

> Cosmologer

> samva

> Saturday, January 12, 2008 3:14 AM

> Blog: The war-like nature of Americans

>

>

>

> The war-like nature of Americans

> The SAMVA USA chart suggests that Americans in general have

a war-like nature. This is consistent with the several hundred

military events in US history, ranging from limited engagements to

extended wars.

>

>

> To read more:

>

> http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/

>

>

>

> --

----

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

Hello my dear Thor, A balance reading always helps in right perspective. Best wishes.

-

cosmologer

SAMVA

Saturday, January 12, 2008 8:27 PM

Re: Thanks Prof

My dear ,Sorry if my title was a bit too provocative. It wasn´t meant to be. Actually, the wording is something I picked up from you some time ago and I thought it would make for a catchy title. The article was inspired by the war-like statments of the Presidential candidate Huckabee and to a lesser extent Fred Thompson, as well as the reported reaction of the audience. I felt those remarks and reactions resonated with this placement in the chart. That said, I knew it was only part of the story.You are quite right, however, to remind that there are many factors to consider for giving a balanced or fair reading, especially of a major country with a long and illustrious history.I guess discussing such a partial issue gave a wrong overall impression and that I regret if it offended anybody. This really didn´t become apparent to me until after some feedback and discussion. It prompted me to come up with a more comprehensive explanation and a new blog. While I had almost finished doing that when I read your reply to dear Sanakar this morning, your comments helped focus also me on the proper interpretation of this aspect. Thank you for your guidance. Hopefully, my follow-up blog helped redress the balance and that list members nevertheless found the contributions to be a helpful exercise for an ever improving understanding of the fascinating and revealing SAMVA USA chart.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , "siha" <siha wrote:>> > Hello my dear Sankara,> > Thanks. > > In astrological advice, as we discussed in last years SA Astrologers' Conference, there are many subtle points which are important. The advice should take all aspects including positive, negative, psychological, legal, social, etc. etc. into account. Our purpose is to offer remedies and peace. So, the astrological reading and advice should avoid burdening the minds of people seeking astrological advice.> > Best wishes.> > > > > > > - > SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA > SAMVA > Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:53 PM> Thanks Prof> > > > My dear Prof.Choudhry,> > Namasthe.Thank you very much for placing Thor's insight in the proper context of a wide-angled perception - one in which we are obliged to take many other complementary admirable virtues of the American nation into account - all of which also constitutes its ethos.> warm regards> Sankara > > > > ---- Original Message ----- > siha > SAMVA > Saturday, January 12, 2008 4:33 PM> Re: Blog: The war-like nature of Americans> > > > > Hello dear dr. Bhagavadpada,> > Let us take it as, "That they do not ignore the provocations".> > Best wishes.> > > > > > > - > SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA > SAMVA > Saturday, January 12, 2008 2:11 PM> Re: Blog: The war-like nature of Americans> > > > > Dear Thor,> > Namasthe.Thanks for the interesting blog on the "warring tendency" of the American nation.It is an example of American nation's ethos.> Sincere good wishes> Sankara > > - > Cosmologer > samva > Saturday, January 12, 2008 3:14 AM> Blog: The war-like nature of Americans> > > > The war-like nature of Americans > The SAMVA USA chart suggests that Americans in general have a war-like nature. This is consistent with the several hundred military events in US history, ranging from limited engagements to extended wars.> > > To read more:> > http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/> > > > -----------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

After all...we don't want to call the 'Father Land Security' down on our heads! But it is refreshing to hear some of the truth of our great country...and have astrological reasons why there is always a stir among the populace regarding initiating war like projects...that is, those who prefer diplomacy and those who prefer the gun. It is something we, as a people, need to work out...could be the economic troubles could actually help us see a little straighter, what we need to do. Give us a moment of pause...as it were.

Don Park student.

-

siha

SAMVA

Saturday, January 12, 2008 7:17 AM

Re: Re: Thanks Prof

Hello my dear Thor, A balance reading always helps in right perspective. Best wishes.

-

cosmologer

SAMVA

Saturday, January 12, 2008 8:27 PM

Re: Thanks Prof

My dear ,Sorry if my title was a bit too provocative. It wasn´t meant to be. Actually, the wording is something I picked up from you some time ago and I thought it would make for a catchy title. The article was inspired by the war-like statments of the Presidential candidate Huckabee and to a lesser extent Fred Thompson, as well as the reported reaction of the audience. I felt those remarks and reactions resonated with this placement in the chart. That said, I knew it was only part of the story.You are quite right, however, to remind that there are many factors to consider for giving a balanced or fair reading, especially of a major country with a long and illustrious history.I guess discussing such a partial issue gave a wrong overall impression and that I regret if it offended anybody. This really didn´t become apparent to me until after some feedback and discussion. It prompted me to come up with a more comprehensive explanation and a new blog. While I had almost finished doing that when I read your reply to dear Sanakar this morning, your comments helped focus also me on the proper interpretation of this aspect. Thank you for your guidance. Hopefully, my follow-up blog helped redress the balance and that list members nevertheless found the contributions to be a helpful exercise for an ever improving understanding of the fascinating and revealing SAMVA USA chart.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , "siha" <siha wrote:>> > Hello my dear Sankara,> > Thanks. > > In astrological advice, as we discussed in last years SA Astrologers' Conference, there are many subtle points which are important. The advice should take all aspects including positive, negative, psychological, legal, social, etc. etc. into account. Our purpose is to offer remedies and peace. So, the astrological reading and advice should avoid burdening the minds of people seeking astrological advice.> > Best wishes.> > > > > > > - > SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA > SAMVA > Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:53 PM> Thanks Prof> > > > My dear Prof.Choudhry,> > Namasthe.Thank you very much for placing Thor's insight in the proper context of a wide-angled perception - one in which we are obliged to take many other complementary admirable virtues of the American nation into account - all of which also constitutes its ethos.> warm regards> Sankara > > > > ---- Original Message ----- > siha > SAMVA > Saturday, January 12, 2008 4:33 PM> Re: Blog: The war-like nature of Americans> > > > > Hello dear dr. Bhagavadpada,> > Let us take it as, "That they do not ignore the provocations".> > Best wishes.> > > > > > > - > SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA > SAMVA > Saturday, January 12, 2008 2:11 PM> Re: Blog: The war-like nature of Americans> > > > > Dear Thor,> > Namasthe.Thanks for the interesting blog on the "warring tendency" of the American nation.It is an example of American nation's ethos.> Sincere good wishes> Sankara > > - > Cosmologer > samva > Saturday, January 12, 2008 3:14 AM> Blog: The war-like nature of Americans> > > > The war-like nature of Americans > The SAMVA USA chart suggests that Americans in general have a war-like nature. This is consistent with the several hundred military events in US history, ranging from limited engagements to extended wars.> > > To read more:> > http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/> > > > -----------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release 1/10/2008 1:32 PM

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Welcome, dear Dr. Bhagavadpada,

Best wishes.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Friday, March 28, 2008 7:24 PM

Thanks Prof

Dear Prof Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thank you so much for giving us the predictive knowledge of Tr Ra in Capricorn and Tr Ke in Cancer, for the coming one and a half yrs.It is so useful in quickly analysing charts, which come to us during the said period.

Ever grateful to you and SA astrologers, for this knowledge,understanding and its applications.

Warm regards Sankara Address:"Ashirvad", 2/507, III Cross street,Sunrise Avenue, Neelangarai, Chennai - 600041.Ph#s: 91 44 24491233; Mob:9884010548

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear Prof Choudhry,

Namasthe.Thank you very much, for this timely guidance.

Some people have in fact, asked for this guidance.

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

SIHA

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 4:59 AM

Re: FYI Eclipse article from

Hello dear list members,

As per SA, the impact of nodal affliction to the Sun has already started and

its impact remains for 2 to 3 days which gives sudden professional problems,

health problems to cardiac patients and problems to highly placed persons. On

22nd July both the Sun and the Moon will be under the exact and close affliction

of Rahu and Ketu axis and it is certainly a deep problem for the people born

during this affliction or for the new ventures started at this time.

-

lila

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:23 AM

FYI Eclipse article from

http://news./s/afp/20090720/sc_afp/scienceastronomyeclipseasiatourismsu\

perstition