Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Thank you very much for responding to my request promptly. I

appriciate your valuable suggestion to read books and journals

available. Though I am doing the same I feel this was not the thing I

requested. According to me there are many things between the lines

and/or words which one gets through experience only -- and not from

the books. And this is what I was aiming at when I joined this group.

With due apologies, now it is very very clear to me that this is not

the group for the beginers and that experienced persons like you have

no time to waste on querries from a person like me.

Once again thank you very much for the guidance.

Yours Sincerely

Subhash

hello sir,

you can join krishnamurti astrology group for your queries.

l/

thanks,

dr.rahul.

, " subhash_ektare " <subhash_ektare> wrote:

> Respected Sir,

>

> Thank you very much for responding to my request promptly. I

> appriciate your valuable suggestion to read books and journals

> available. Though I am doing the same I feel this was not the thing

I

> requested. According to me there are many things between the lines

> and/or words which one gets through experience only -- and not from

> the books. And this is what I was aiming at when I joined this

group.

> With due apologies, now it is very very clear to me that this is

not

> the group for the beginers and that experienced persons like you

have

> no time to waste on querries from a person like me.

>

> Once again thank you very much for the guidance.

>

> Yours Sincerely

> Subhash

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Mr. Narayan

U need to be careful from nov 2009 to may 2011 as the chances of u again changing ur job & getting seperated from ur family or u loosing ur job are very high. Work on the follwing remedies

Remedies for Rahu

· Chant this mantra everyday at least 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108) OHM RHAM RAHAVEH NAMAH: on any chanting bead. If u do not have any chanting bead chant by counting on your fingers.

· Fast on every Saturday

· Offer mustard oil to Rahu Deity or light a Deepak in mustard oil & keep it below any peeple tree every Saturday.

· Avoid all blue clothes & blue things like shoes, wallets, belts, cap/hat, clothes

· Do not eat meat or have liquor on every Saturday

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

http://in./search?query=chandra-adityaastroremedies

/database?method=reportRows & tbl=6

http://in.groups...comChandra-AdityaAstroRemedies/database?method=reportRows & tbl=1 & sortBy=1 & sortDir=up

kbvnarayan <kbvnarayan Sent: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009 11:26:13 AM Re: guidance requested

Sir,Thanks to your advice - I had been wearing a pearl & also a pushyaragfor Jupiter. As you rightly indicated I got in to a new job in Jan 2008.The job is in a small company, mediocre kind of activity. The owners arequite good people and they have a loyal & trustworthy team. I'mcomfortably back with my family; like the PRODIGAL Son, I now realisedthe importance of being with the family and left behind all my ambitionsof career-at-any- cost. Looks like the melt down in the economy iskeeping in tune with my loss of appetitie for career.After all that has happened, I want to be mentally prepared for whatlays ahead. With an 8-year old child at this age, would I be able tofulfil my responsibilities?Birth: 19-Nov-1955 at 22:55 hrs, Vijayawada [Ravi bhukti 4 years 5months 20 days]D-1: Cancer-Asndt; Leo-Jup; Libra-Mar, Merc; Scorp-Sun, Sat, Venus,Rahu; Capri-Moon,

Taurus-KetuD-9: Sagitt-Asndt; Capri-Moon; Acqari-Venus, Rahu; Tau-Merc; Gemini-Jup;Cancer-Sat; Leo-Ketu, Sun; Libra-MarsD-10: Virgo-Asndt, Moon, Ketu; Libra-Mar, Jup; Acqari-Venus; Pisc-Rahu;Gemini-Merc; Cancer-Sat; Leo-SunBest Regards,NarayanBangalore, "Haresh \(Harry\) Nathani"<haresh1405@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Narayan>> It is sad to know about ur eventful career having problems at the fagend of ur career. U jupiter in 2nd house has made a daridra yog which isnot good. Monn is not comfortably placed hence during jupiter/moon dashahas brought u back where u started. Expect change afer jan 2008 as thepresent time is not supporting for results in ur career.>> Do graha

shanti yagya. Wear a pearl>> Haresh(Harry) Nathani> Vedic Astologer> Cell +91 98672 14103> (Mumbai,India)>>>> > kbvnarayan kbvnarayan@. ..> > Tuesday, 27 November, 2007 3:25:01 PM> guidance requested - lost the job>> Joined the first job on 22-Oct-1977. Had a satisfactory career> growth, changed many jobs and in the 9th job, had to resign on 10-Oct-> 2007 due to professional differences. Got relieved and reached home> on 22-Oct-2007 exactly after 30 years of starting the career. Could> it be a mere coincidence of dates ?!>> Looking for an alternate employment with out success.

(a) Why did> such a crisis develop in the career. (b) Is there a hope of getting a> decent job OR do I take it as the end of career & employment leading> to financial crisis. © Would there by any remedial ritual / action> I have to do.>> Birth details:>> Birth: 19-Nov-1955 at 22:55 hrs, Vijayawada [Ravi bhukti 4 years 5> months 20 days]>> D-1: Cancer-Asndt; Leo-Jup; Libra-Mar, Merc; Scorp-Sun, Sat, Venus,> Rahu; Capri-Moon, Taurus-Ketu>> D-9: Sagitt-Asndt; Capri-Moon; Acqari-Venus, Rahu; Tau-Merc; Gemini-> Jup; Cancer-Sat; Leo-Ketu, Sun; Libra-Mars>> D-10: Virgo-Asndt, Moon, Ketu; Libra-Mar, Jup; Acqari-Venus; Pisc-> Rahu; Gemini-Merc; Cancer-Sat; Leo-Sun>> Would any of the learned members of the group provide some guidance.>> Narayan>

Bangalore>>>>>> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, onhttp://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/>

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.