IndiaDivine.org

job/employment /when/insomnai patient

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

too many significators for 8th and 9th cusp only not for 12 and 5 12 has only one strong signi saturn and 5 th has moon only

1.no eyes troubles/problem

2.no health problem/mother

3.milt taking regularly yes

4.yes,insomnia i m still suffering from 9 years /anxiety disorder patientPunit Pandey <pandeypunit wrote:

Dear Amit,First of all, I request all learned member of thisgroup to participate in this discussion.I was analyzing your horoscopes and need your feedbackon few points before proceeding -1. Do you have any eyes related problem?2. Was there any sudden health problem to your motherbetween july 2002 & july 2003?3. Do you take milk regularly at night?4. Do you have some sleeping related problems?I think the main problem in your horoscope is you havetoo many significator of 5th, 8th, 9th & 12th houseswhich are not conductive for job or profession. Aftergetthing feedback of above points I will be able tomove to second state of analysis.Regards,Punit Pandey--- AMIT BANSILAL CHHATTANI <amitchhattaniwrote:> my dob is 12 july/1976 with longi. 78.08 20.25>

(yavatmal,maharastra)> tob is 8:48 am > my question is about job and its type of > related with 10 and 6th cusp as siginificator of> 10th is venus and 6th is saturn .> > > > > > Free online calendar with sync to Outlook. Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook.http://calendar.

Guest guest

Dear Amit,

I have few more questions for you -

1. Do you take meat or alcohol?

2. Do you have your paternal house and tenants there?

If yes, do they consume meat or alcohol?

Regards,

Punit Pandey

--- AMIT BANSILAL CHHATTANI <amitchhattani

wrote:

> too many significators for 8th and 9th cusp only

> not for 12 and 5 12 has only one strong signi saturn

> and 5 th has moon only

> 1.no eyes troubles/problem

> 2.no health problem/mother

> 3.milt taking regularly yes

> 4.yes,insomnia i m still suffering from 9 years

> /anxiety disorder patient

>

> Punit Pandey <pandeypunit wrote:

> Dear Amit,

>

> First of all, I request all learned member of this

> group to participate in this discussion.

>

> I was analyzing your horoscopes and need your

> feedback

> on few points before proceeding -

>

> 1. Do you have any eyes related problem?

> 2. Was there any sudden health problem to your

> mother

> between july 2002 & july 2003?

> 3. Do you take milk regularly at night?

> 4. Do you have some sleeping related problems?

>

> I think the main problem in your horoscope is you

> have

> too many significator of 5th, 8th, 9th & 12th houses

> which are not conductive for job or profession.

> After

> getthing feedback of above points I will be able to

> move to second state of analysis.

>

> Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

> --- AMIT BANSILAL CHHATTANI

> <amitchhattani

> wrote:

> > my dob is 12 july/1976 with longi. 78.08 20.25

> > (yavatmal,maharastra)

> > tob is 8:48 am

> > my question is about job and its type of

> > related with 10 and 6th cusp as siginificator of

> > 10th is venus and 6th is saturn .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Free online calendar with sync to Outlook.

>

>

>

>

> Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to

> Outlook.

> http://calendar.

>

>

Guest guest

1.no,strict pure vegetarain brahmin/but my family is nonvegetarian

2.combined family,but kitchen is separate,paternalis in separate flat/but with in bussiness/father is in bussiness of alchoholwine trading i m not involved in it.yes paternals r alcholic and consumes meat/non-vegetarian families even my mother and father consuming meat/but non alchoholic.

i have a serious conflict with my father over alhohol/wine bussiness.Punit Pandey <pandeypunit wrote:

Dear Amit,I have few more questions for you -1. Do you take meat or alcohol?2. Do you have your paternal house and tenants there?If yes, do they consume meat or alcohol?Regards,Punit Pandey--- AMIT BANSILAL CHHATTANI <amitchhattaniwrote:> too many significators for 8th and 9th cusp only> not for 12 and 5 12 has only one strong signi saturn> and 5 th has moon only> 1.no eyes troubles/problem> 2.no health problem/mother> 3.milt taking regularly yes> 4.yes,insomnia i m still suffering from 9 years> /anxiety disorder patient> > Punit Pandey <pandeypunit wrote:> Dear Amit,> > First of all, I request all learned member of this> group to participate in this discussion.> > I was analyzing your

horoscopes and need your> feedback> on few points before proceeding -> > 1. Do you have any eyes related problem?> 2. Was there any sudden health problem to your> mother> between july 2002 & july 2003?> 3. Do you take milk regularly at night?> 4. Do you have some sleeping related problems?> > I think the main problem in your horoscope is you> have> too many significator of 5th, 8th, 9th & 12th houses> which are not conductive for job or profession.> After> getthing feedback of above points I will be able to> move to second state of analysis.> > Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > --- AMIT BANSILAL CHHATTANI> <amitchhattani> wrote:> > my dob is 12 july/1976 with longi. 78.08 20.25> > (yavatmal,maharastra)> > tob is 8:48 am > > my question is about job and

its type of > > related with 10 and 6th cusp as siginificator of> > 10th is venus and 6th is saturn .> > > > > > > > > > > > Free online calendar with sync to Outlook.> > > > > Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to> Outlook.> http://calendar.> >

• 6 years later...

Punitji

I am going through oldest posts and try to find out links which I expect to

learn.

Please enlighten all members how you have derived link about

" Taking milk and especially at night " and also query about alcohal and meat

etc.?

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

, Punit Pandey <pandeypunit wrote:

>

> Dear Amit,

>

> I have few more questions for you -

>

> 1. Do you take meat or alcohol?

> 2. Do you have your paternal house and tenants there?

> If yes, do they consume meat or alcohol?

>

> Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> --- AMIT BANSILAL CHHATTANI <amitchhattani

> wrote:

> > too many significators for 8th and 9th cusp only

> > not for 12 and 5 12 has only one strong signi saturn

> > and 5 th has moon only

> > 1.no eyes troubles/problem

> > 2.no health problem/mother

> > 3.milt taking regularly yes

> > 4.yes,insomnia i m still suffering from 9 years

> > /anxiety disorder patient

> >

> > Punit Pandey <pandeypunit wrote:

> > Dear Amit,

> >

> > First of all, I request all learned member of this

> > group to participate in this discussion.

> >

> > I was analyzing your horoscopes and need your

> > feedback

> > on few points before proceeding -

> >

> > 1. Do you have any eyes related problem?

> > 2. Was there any sudden health problem to your

> > mother

> > between july 2002 & july 2003?

> > 3. Do you take milk regularly at night?

> > 4. Do you have some sleeping related problems?

> >

> > I think the main problem in your horoscope is you

> > have

> > too many significator of 5th, 8th, 9th & 12th houses

> > which are not conductive for job or profession.

> > After

> > getthing feedback of above points I will be able to

> > move to second state of analysis.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> > --- AMIT BANSILAL CHHATTANI

> > <amitchhattani

> > wrote:

> > > my dob is 12 july/1976 with longi. 78.08 20.25

> > > (yavatmal,maharastra)

> > > tob is 8:48 am

> > > my question is about job and its type of

> > > related with 10 and 6th cusp as siginificator of

> > > 10th is venus and 6th is saturn .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Free online calendar with sync to Outlook.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to

> > Outlook.

> > http://calendar.

> >

> >

Dear Patil ji,

The questions were based on Lal Kitab system. The objective was to ascertain nature of Saturn - whether it is malefic or benefic for the event under consideration.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:44 PM, guide <guide_vijayanand wrote:

PunitjiI am going through oldest posts and try to find out links which I expect to learn.Please enlighten all members how you have derived link about " Taking milk and especially at night " and also query about alcohal and meat etc.?

With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur , Punit Pandey <pandeypunit wrote:

>> Dear Amit,> > I have few more questions for you -> > 1. Do you take meat or alcohol?> 2. Do you have your paternal house and tenants there?> If yes, do they consume meat or alcohol?

> > Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > --- AMIT BANSILAL CHHATTANI <amitchhattani> wrote:> > too many significators for 8th and 9th cusp only> > not for 12 and 5 12 has only one strong signi saturn

> > and 5 th has moon only> > 1.no eyes troubles/problem> > 2.no health problem/mother> > 3.milt taking regularly yes

> > 4.yes,insomnia i m still suffering from 9 years> > /anxiety disorder patient> > > > Punit Pandey <pandeypunit wrote:> > Dear Amit,> > > > First of all, I request all learned member of this

> > group to participate in this discussion.> > > > I was analyzing your horoscopes and need your> > feedback> > on few points before proceeding -> > > > 1. Do you have any eyes related problem?

> > 2. Was there any sudden health problem to your> > mother> > between july 2002 & july 2003?> > 3. Do you take milk regularly at night?> > 4. Do you have some sleeping related problems?

> > > > I think the main problem in your horoscope is you> > have> > too many significator of 5th, 8th, 9th & 12th houses> > which are not conductive for job or profession.

> > After> > getthing feedback of above points I will be able to> > move to second state of analysis.> > > > Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> >

> > --- AMIT BANSILAL CHHATTANI> > <amitchhattani> > wrote:> > > my dob is 12 july/1976 with longi. 78.08 20.25> > > (yavatmal,maharastra)> > > tob is 8:48 am

> > > my question is about job and its type of > > > related with 10 and 6th cusp as siginificator of> > > 10th is venus and 6th is saturn .> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Free online calendar with sync to Outlook.> > > > > >

> > > > Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to> > Outlook.> > http://calendar.> >

> >