IndiaDivine.org

WORD OF PROTEST!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Ganesh,

Hope that you are fine.

As I learnt from your mail that you are having a wide experince of teaching astrology and you are engaged in the research too.

I think your ego has been badly pestered by Mr. Siddhartha , who unknowingly said something harsh to you.

But after reading your reactions, it is astonishing for me that you have no deapths in your thinking and you are sending such reactions in the forum as it is a parliament where people use any sort of way to express their reactions.

It is very sorry to say that inspite of having such a long experince ( as per you ) you lack tolerance and assertiveness which are the genuine requesite in a teacher's personality ( as you mentioned that you have taught the scholars of visharad lavels ).

If in anyway you have been hurt, there are many ways to say the same but, atleast not the childish way you have chosen to express your deep arrogance.

You are senior and it is expected that you should manitain the decoram of the forum.

regards,

Anurodh.ganesha_das <ganesha_> wrote:

, Shubham Mondal <shubham_mondal> wrote:busy bee come out of your BUSSSSSY Office Life.waiting for a mail from your side,the great researcher.Please give an exhaustive list of GOOD Books(as per u)byeThe researcher's fan> Dear Ganesh,> > I got your letter a few days back but unable to answer> due to extremely busy in others work. However, there> is no such special rule the only Moon sub-sub in> between 147 and 149 will will give success results,> and others will not work at all. I dont know how many> years you have BEEN researching and what is your depth> in Researching Astrology - What books you follow. How> many charts you have researched WHETHER you maintain> any statistics of percentage of success and

failure!> However, you must have been misguided in astrolgy. Go> to proper scholor and take some basic knowledge before> researching. > > Tahnking you,> > SIDDHARTHA> KP RESEARCHER> > --- ganesha_das <ganesha_das> wrote:> > Hi all the research minded varamahirs of the present> > day.> > I am working on Ruling Planets and have certain> > doubts in my mind.> > Do You Study The Sub Sub ?> > Just to site an observation> > 1.A Fact I have noted very many times (147 out of> > 149)that if the > > ascendant sub-sub is related to moon sub-sub(IN> > HORARY ASTROLOGY ALSO)> > The event is sure to take place!> > Another observation is Rahu/Ketu (really tricky to> > handle) can > > express as strong significators and Ruling Planet by> > just being > >

positioned in The Ascendant(and even Ascending> > Signs)> > > > 2.I believe The conjunctions of planets also has> > some thing much than > > the rules laid in the clasics. I feel a mere> > presence of two planets > > in the same sign(and also house,unmindful of> > aspects) does work.This > > is the Traditional Hindu way to study aspects> > ie.sign to sign> > > > 3.When applying horary to questions like WHICH> > NUMBER WILL COME IN > > THE FREE LOTTO LOTTERY, the time of the lottery> > seems to me more > > important than the time which is chosen to start the> > horary > > calculations.> > > > I am working on > > 1.Free Lotto number selection> > 2.Medical Astrology> > 3.Rahu/Ketu-The Nodes.> > > > expecting a warm response from all the

members to> > accept my > > invitation to share my thoughts with one and all.> > > > Ganesha Das.> > 28/07/2003 5:14 hrs India> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Ganesh, Anurodh & Other Members,

This group has not been too much productive since inception. I have not seen any serious discussion in this group. I hope we will engage in some serious discussion and research in this group. This group will contribute learning of many students of KP Systems. Keeping this objective in mind, we should try to move in this direction.

For fulfilling this objective, I request contribution of all learned KP experts.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

Dear Mr. Ganesh,

Hope that you are fine.

As I learnt from your mail that you are having a wide experince of teaching astrology and you are engaged in the research too.

I think your ego has been badly pestered by Mr. Siddhartha , who unknowingly said something harsh to you.

But after reading your reactions, it is astonishing for me that you have no deapths in your thinking and you are sending such reactions in the forum as it is a parliament where people use any sort of way to express their reactions.

It is very sorry to say that inspite of having such a long experince ( as per you ) you lack tolerance and assertiveness which are the genuine requesite in a teacher's personality ( as you mentioned that you have taught the scholars of visharad lavels ).

If in anyway you have been hurt, there are many ways to say the same but, atleast not the childish way you have chosen to express your deep arrogance.

You are senior and it is expected that you should manitain the decoram of the forum.

regards,

Anurodh.ganesha_das <ganesha_> wrote:

, Shubham Mondal <shubham_mondal> wrote:busy bee come out of your BUSSSSSY Office Life.waiting for a mail from your side,the great researcher.Please give an exhaustive list of GOOD Books(as per u)byeThe researcher's fan> Dear Ganesh,> > I got your letter a few days back but unable to answer> due to extremely busy in others work. However, there> is no such special rule the only Moon sub-sub in> between 147 and 149 will will give success results,> and others will not work at all. I dont know how many> years you have BEEN researching and what is your depth> in Researching Astrology - What books you follow. How> many charts you have researched WHETHER you maintain> any statistics of percentage of success and

failure!> However, you must have been misguided in astrolgy. Go> to proper scholor and take some basic knowledge before> researching. > > Tahnking you,> > SIDDHARTHA> KP RESEARCHER> > --- ganesha_das <ganesha_das> wrote:> > Hi all the research minded varamahirs of the present> > day.> > I am working on Ruling Planets and have certain> > doubts in my mind.> > Do You Study The Sub Sub ?> > Just to site an observation> > 1.A Fact I have noted very many times (147 out of> > 149)that if the > > ascendant sub-sub is related to moon sub-sub(IN> > HORARY ASTROLOGY ALSO)> > The event is sure to take place!> > Another observation is Rahu/Ketu (really tricky to> > handle) can > > express as strong significators and Ruling Planet by> > just being > >

positioned in The Ascendant(and even Ascending> > Signs)> > > > 2.I believe The conjunctions of planets also has> > some thing much than > > the rules laid in the clasics. I feel a mere> > presence of two planets > > in the same sign(and also house,unmindful of> > aspects) does work.This > > is the Traditional Hindu way to study aspects> > ie.sign to sign> > > > 3.When applying horary to questions like WHICH> > NUMBER WILL COME IN > > THE FREE LOTTO LOTTERY, the time of the lottery> > seems to me more > > important than the time which is chosen to start the> > horary > > calculations.> > > > I am working on > > 1.Free Lotto number selection> > 2.Medical Astrology> > 3.Rahu/Ketu-The Nodes.> > > > expecting a warm response from all the

members to> > accept my > > invitation to share my thoughts with one and all.> > > > Ganesha Das.> > 28/07/2003 5:14 hrs India> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

whoes voice is it???

This is for one and all and not only for Mr Anurodh

Mr. Siddhartha took days to think about the research topics(as per

him) and then out of his bussssy clerical job took some time out and

answered me. THE OBJECTIONABLE PART IS HE ANSWERED WITHIN A SPAN OF

LESS THAN THREE HOURS.

Now Anurodh Ji as stood up to say Cool Down! Who except a man without

Iron Lungs will do so.

Any way Anurodh (and all others) let busy bee Siddharath answer.

> Dear Mr. Ganesh,

>

> Hope that you are fine.

> As I learnt from your mail that you are having a wide experince of

teaching astrology and you are engaged in the research too.

> I think your ego has been badly pestered by Mr. Siddhartha , who

unknowingly said something harsh to you.

> But after reading your reactions, it is astonishing for me that you

have no deapths in your thinking and you are sending such reactions

in the forum as it is a parliament where people use any sort of way

to express their reactions.

> It is very sorry to say that inspite of having such a long

experince ( as per you ) you lack tolerance and assertiveness which

are the genuine requesite in a teacher's personality ( as you

mentioned that you have taught the scholars of visharad lavels ).

> If in anyway you have been hurt, there are many ways to say the

same but, atleast not the childish way you have chosen to express

your deep arrogance.

> You are senior and it is expected that you should manitain the

decoram of the forum.

>

> regards,

> Anurodh.

>

> ganesha_das <ganesha_das> wrote:

> , Shubham Mondal

> <shubham_mondal> wrote:

> busy bee come out of your BUSSSSSY Office Life.

> waiting for a mail from your side,the great researcher.

> Please give an exhaustive list of GOOD Books(as per u)

>

> bye

> The researcher's fan

>

>

>

> > Dear Ganesh,

> >

> > I got your letter a few days back but unable to answer

> > due to extremely busy in others work. However, there

> > is no such special rule the only Moon sub-sub in

> > between 147 and 149 will will give success results,

> > and others will not work at all. I dont know how many

> > years you have BEEN researching and what is your depth

> > in Researching Astrology - What books you follow. How

> > many charts you have researched WHETHER you maintain

> > any statistics of percentage of success and failure!

> > However, you must have been misguided in astrolgy. Go

> > to proper scholor and take some basic knowledge before

> > researching.

> >

> > Tahnking you,

> >

> > SIDDHARTHA

> > KP RESEARCHER

> >

> > --- ganesha_das <ganesha_das> wrote:

> > > Hi all the research minded varamahirs of the present

> > > day.

> > > I am working on Ruling Planets and have certain

> > > doubts in my mind.

> > > Do You Study The Sub Sub ?

> > > Just to site an observation

> > > 1.A Fact I have noted very many times (147 out of

> > > 149)that if the

> > > ascendant sub-sub is related to moon sub-sub(IN

> > > HORARY ASTROLOGY ALSO)

> > > The event is sure to take place!

> > > Another observation is Rahu/Ketu (really tricky to

> > > handle) can

> > > express as strong significators and Ruling Planet by

> > > just being

> > > positioned in The Ascendant(and even Ascending

> > > Signs)

> > >

> > > 2.I believe The conjunctions of planets also has

> > > some thing much than

> > > the rules laid in the clasics. I feel a mere

> > > presence of two planets

> > > in the same sign(and also house,unmindful of

> > > aspects) does work.This

> > > is the Traditional Hindu way to study aspects

> > > ie.sign to sign

> > >

> > > 3.When applying horary to questions like WHICH

> > > NUMBER WILL COME IN

> > > THE FREE LOTTO LOTTERY, the time of the lottery

> > > seems to me more

> > > important than the time which is chosen to start the

> > > horary

> > > calculations.

> > >

> > > I am working on

> > > 1.Free Lotto number selection

> > > 2.Medical Astrology

> > > 3.Rahu/Ketu-The Nodes.

> > >

> > > expecting a warm response from all the members to

> > > accept my

> > > invitation to share my thoughts with one and all.

> > >

> > > Ganesha Das.

> > > 28/07/2003 5:14 hrs India

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Ganesh,

I personally request you to forget all this and concentrate on some research/ discussions/ case studies. I personally found case studies a good method for discussion. We are doing it in another group and getting good results. I hope this group with come up with some great case studies and discussion. Looking for participation from all KP astrologers and students.

Regards,

Punit Pandeyganesha_das <ganesha_> wrote:

whoes voice is it???This is for one and all and not only for Mr AnurodhMr. Siddhartha took days to think about the research topics(as per him) and then out of his bussssy clerical job took some time out and answered me. THE OBJECTIONABLE PART IS HE ANSWERED WITHIN A SPAN OF LESS THAN THREE HOURS.Now Anurodh Ji as stood up to say Cool Down! Who except a man without Iron Lungs will do so.Any way Anurodh (and all others) let busy bee Siddharath answer.> Dear Mr. Ganesh,> > Hope that you are fine.> As I learnt from your mail that you are having a wide experince of teaching astrology and you are engaged in the research too.> I think your ego has been badly pestered by Mr. Siddhartha , who unknowingly said something harsh to you.> But after reading your

reactions, it is astonishing for me that you have no deapths in your thinking and you are sending such reactions in the forum as it is a parliament where people use any sort of way to express their reactions.> It is very sorry to say that inspite of having such a long experince ( as per you ) you lack tolerance and assertiveness which are the genuine requesite in a teacher's personality ( as you mentioned that you have taught the scholars of visharad lavels ).> If in anyway you have been hurt, there are many ways to say the same but, atleast not the childish way you have chosen to express your deep arrogance.> You are senior and it is expected that you should manitain the decoram of the forum.> > regards,> Anurodh.> > ganesha_das <ganesha_das> wrote:> , Shubham Mondal > <shubham_mondal> wrote:> busy bee

come out of your BUSSSSSY Office Life.> waiting for a mail from your side,the great researcher.> Please give an exhaustive list of GOOD Books(as per u)> > bye> The researcher's fan> > > > > Dear Ganesh,> > > > I got your letter a few days back but unable to answer> > due to extremely busy in others work. However, there> > is no such special rule the only Moon sub-sub in> > between 147 and 149 will will give success results,> > and others will not work at all. I dont know how many> > years you have BEEN researching and what is your depth> > in Researching Astrology - What books you follow. How> > many charts you have researched WHETHER you maintain> > any statistics of percentage of success and failure!> > However, you must have been misguided in astrolgy. Go> > to proper scholor and

take some basic knowledge before> > researching. > > > > Tahnking you,> > > > SIDDHARTHA> > KP RESEARCHER> > > > --- ganesha_das <ganesha_das> wrote:> > > Hi all the research minded varamahirs of the present> > > day.> > > I am working on Ruling Planets and have certain> > > doubts in my mind.> > > Do You Study The Sub Sub ?> > > Just to site an observation> > > 1.A Fact I have noted very many times (147 out of> > > 149)that if the > > > ascendant sub-sub is related to moon sub-sub(IN> > > HORARY ASTROLOGY ALSO)> > > The event is sure to take place!> > > Another observation is Rahu/Ketu (really tricky to> > > handle) can > > > express as strong significators and Ruling Planet by> > > just being

> > > positioned in The Ascendant(and even Ascending> > > Signs)> > > > > > 2.I believe The conjunctions of planets also has> > > some thing much than > > > the rules laid in the clasics. I feel a mere> > > presence of two planets > > > in the same sign(and also house,unmindful of> > > aspects) does work.This > > > is the Traditional Hindu way to study aspects> > > ie.sign to sign> > > > > > 3.When applying horary to questions like WHICH> > > NUMBER WILL COME IN > > > THE FREE LOTTO LOTTERY, the time of the lottery> > > seems to me more > > > important than the time which is chosen to start the> > > horary > > > calculations.> > > > > > I am working on > > > 1.Free Lotto number selection> >

> 2.Medical Astrology> > > 3.Rahu/Ketu-The Nodes.> > > > > > expecting a warm response from all the members to> > > accept my > > > invitation to share my thoughts with one and all.> > > > > > Ganesha Das.> > > 28/07/2003 5:14 hrs India> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

My Dear Ganesh Das,

I have got all your letters. From your letters it

seems to me that you like to pick up quarrels with me.

Because, your unparliamentary words in the said

letters compels me not to respond any of your

questions. You are the first and only man in the

Group who should learn proper behaviour. However, I

must protest you to stop this. First you learn how to

behave with others then ask your questions. I

However,

how do you expect that I'll share my works of

researchs to a person like you who does not know any

manners or does not know how to ask a question. Be

humble and sincere first then ask your questions. To

be a good astrologers, the words in your letter does

not permit any attributes which a good astrolger

should have. I must not exhibit what I have. The

fruits of my research works not for the persons like

you but for the persons who has sincerity and

earnestness and truthfulness. However, I never

respond any of your words. This is not the field of

fighting. I hate quarrels and fighting and

unparliamentary words. You may expect that I never

answer any of your words.

SIDDHARTHA

KP RESEARCHER

--- ganesha_das

<ganesha_> wrote:

> hi bussssssssy bee

> still waiting for you response

>

> If my officer incharge,the

great researcher wants to

> know.... contact

> me

>

> I CAN GIVE VIVID DISCRIPTION

OF THE OFFICE BUG IF

> ANY ONE IS

> INTERESTED TO KNOW JUST GIVE

ME A NUMBER FROM

> 1-2193

> --- In

, Shubham Mondal

> <shubham_mondal> wrote:

> > Dear Ganesh,

> >

> > I got your letter a few days

back but unable to

> answer

> > due to extremely busy in

others work. However,

> there

> > is no such special rule the

only Moon sub-sub in

> > between 147 and 149 will

will give success

> results,

> > and others will not work at

all. I dont know how

> many

> > years you have BEEN

researching and what is your

> depth

> > in Researching Astrology -

What books you follow.

> How

> > many charts you have

researched WHETHER you

> maintain

> > any statistics of percentage

of success and

> failure!

> > However, you must have been

misguided in astrolgy.

> Go

> > to proper scholor and take

some basic knowledge

> before

> > researching.

> >

> > Tahnking you,

> >

> > SIDDHARTHA

> > KP RESEARCHER

> >

> > --- ganesha_das

<ganesha_das> wrote:

> > > Hi all the research minded

varamahirs of the

> present

> > > day.

> > > I am working on Ruling

Planets and have certain

> > > doubts in my mind.

> > > Do You Study The Sub Sub ?

> > > Just to site an

observation

> > > 1.A Fact I have noted very

many times (147 out

> of

> > > 149)that if the

> > > ascendant sub-sub is

related to moon sub-sub(IN

> > > HORARY ASTROLOGY ALSO)

> > > The event is sure to take

place!

> > > Another observation is

Rahu/Ketu (really tricky

> to

> > > handle) can

> > > express as strong

significators and Ruling

> Planet by

> > > just being

> > > positioned in The

Ascendant(and even Ascending

> > > Signs)

> > >

> > > 2.I believe The

conjunctions of planets also has

> > > some thing much than

> > > the rules laid in the

clasics. I feel a mere

> > > presence of two planets

> > > in the same sign(and also

house,unmindful of

> > > aspects) does work.This

> > > is the Traditional Hindu

way to study aspects

> > > ie.sign to sign

> > >

> > > 3.When applying horary to

questions like WHICH

> > > NUMBER WILL COME IN

> > > THE FREE LOTTO LOTTERY,

the time of the lottery

> > > seems to me more

> > > important than the time

which is chosen to start

> the

> > > horary

> > > calculations.

> > >

> > > I am working on

> > > 1.Free Lotto number

selection

> > > 2.Medical Astrology

> > > 3.Rahu/Ketu-The Nodes.

> > >

> > > expecting a warm response

from all the members

> to

> > > accept my

> > > invitation to share my

thoughts with one and

> all.

> > >

> > > Ganesha Das.

--- Punit Pandey <pandeypunit wrote:

> Dear Mr. Ganesh,

>

> I personally request you to forget all this and

> concentrate on some research/ discussions/ case

> studies. I personally found case studies a good

> method for discussion. We are doing it in another

> group and getting good results. I hope this group

> with come up with some great case studies and

> discussion. Looking for participation from all KP

> astrologers and students.

>

> Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

> ganesha_das <ganesha_> wrote:

> whoes voice is it???

> This is for one and all and not only for Mr Anurodh

>

> Mr. Siddhartha took days to think about the research

> topics(as per

> him) and then out of his bussssy clerical job took

> some time out and

> answered me. THE OBJECTIONABLE PART IS HE ANSWERED

> WITHIN A SPAN OF

> LESS THAN THREE HOURS.

>

>

> Now Anurodh Ji as stood up to say Cool Down! Who

> except a man without

> Iron Lungs will do so.

>

> Any way Anurodh (and all others) let busy bee

> Siddharath answer.

>

>

>

>

> > Dear Mr. Ganesh,

> >

> > Hope that you are fine.

> > As I learnt from your mail that you are having a

> wide experince of

> teaching astrology and you are engaged in the

> research too.

> > I think your ego has been badly pestered by Mr.

> Siddhartha , who

> unknowingly said something harsh to you.

> > But after reading your reactions, it is

> astonishing for me that you

> have no deapths in your thinking and you are sending

> such reactions

> in the forum as it is a parliament where people use

> any sort of way

> to express their reactions.

> > It is very sorry to say that inspite of having

> such a long

> experince ( as per you ) you lack tolerance and

> assertiveness which

> are the genuine requesite in a teacher's

> personality ( as you

> mentioned that you have taught the scholars of

> visharad lavels ).

> > If in anyway you have been hurt, there are many

> ways to say the

> same but, atleast not the childish way you have

> chosen to express

> your deep arrogance.

> > You are senior and it is expected that you should

> manitain the

> decoram of the forum.

> >

> > regards,

> > Anurodh.

> >

> > ganesha_das <ganesha_das> wrote:

> > , Shubham Mondal

> > <shubham_mondal> wrote:

> > busy bee come out of your BUSSSSSY Office Life.

> > waiting for a mail from your side,the great

> researcher.

> > Please give an exhaustive list of GOOD Books(as

> per u)

> >

> > bye

> > The researcher's fan

> >

> >

> >

> > > Dear Ganesh,

> > >

> > > I got your letter a few days back but unable to

> answer

> > > due to extremely busy in others work. However,

> there

> > > is no such special rule the only Moon sub-sub in

> > > between 147 and 149 will will give success

> results,

> > > and others will not work at all. I dont know

> how many

> > > years you have BEEN researching and what is your

> depth

> > > in Researching Astrology - What books you

> follow. How

> > > many charts you have researched WHETHER you

> maintain

> > > any statistics of percentage of success and

> failure!

> > > However, you must have been misguided in

> astrolgy. Go

> > > to proper scholor and take some basic knowledge

> before

> > > researching.

> > >

> > > Tahnking you,

> > >

> > > SIDDHARTHA

> > > KP RESEARCHER

> > >

> > > --- ganesha_das <ganesha_das> wrote:

> > > > Hi all the research minded varamahirs of the

> present

> > > > day.

> > > > I am working on Ruling Planets and have

> certain

> > > > doubts in my mind.

> > > > Do You Study The Sub Sub ?

> > > > Just to site an observation

> > > > 1.A Fact I have noted very many times (147 out

> of

> > > > 149)that if the

> > > > ascendant sub-sub is related to moon

> sub-sub(IN

> > > > HORARY ASTROLOGY ALSO)

> > > > The event is sure to take place!

> > > > Another observation is Rahu/Ketu (really

> tricky to

> > > > handle) can

> > > > express as strong significators and Ruling

> Planet by

> > > > just being

> > > > positioned in The Ascendant(and even Ascending

> > > > Signs)

> > > >

> > > > 2.I believe The conjunctions of planets also

> has

> > > > some thing much than