IndiaDivine.org

QUERRIES.....?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear list,

Hope that everybody is fine here.

I am posting few of my querries of which I have not found answer in the kp books I am having. I just want the clearifications from the KP prespective.I will be highly obliged if experts give their valuable comments on the subjects I am putting for the consideration:

Querry 1:

How to judge the criminal tendencies and intentions to do frauds in a natal chart?

Querry 2:

How to judge the illicit sexual behaviour like , sexual perverts, extramritial relations, pre-maritial sex relations etc.

Querry 3:

How to judge a transfer from within the department like:

*sometimes a person is transferred from one section to another within the office only.

*sometimes a person is transferred to another branch in the same city like it happens a lot with the bank employees , electricity board employees ( just for example).

Querry 4:

How to judge the houses in cases of multiple abortions ? I have got a horoscope ( though this problem has not been asked , but as I know that this has happened with the native therefore I just want to enhance my knowledge).

The possibilities which arise in such cases are:

one or more abortions before the first child is alive

one or more abortions between the two issues

one or more abortions after the first issue .

Should we apply the same Kp rule to judge the 5,7,9…… for the subsequent abortion and the issue alive or for the first issue the 5th house must be seen only. I am talking in terms of the natal chart here.

Please give insight.

Querry 5:

A person leaves the house and lives in the same city separately.

Should we see the 1st house sig w. r. t the 2nd house or 4th house as 2 house rules family and 1st house is 12th to 2.

Please enlight me .

Querry 6:

There is a big confusion with me and I want to clearify it.

How to answer the querry when it is asked by a person living in foreign country that when he will come back home?

The confusion lies that will the 4th house will show the home land or the city/country where he is residing at present?

A person is born in a city but settles down in another city. Like in my case I was born in Meerut and now my parents have settled in Lucknow finally. I tell my home-town as Lucknow itself. I never lived in Merrut. I just took birth their and after that my parents shifted to Agra and then to Lucknow.

So will the 4th house show the present place of living or the place where the person is borned?

These are few confusions which I want to clearify. I will be highly obliged if the experts give their valuable comments to enlight me on the above subjects.

Thanks a lot in advance and waiting eagerly about the valuable insights,

with regards,

Anurodh.