IndiaDivine.org

CASE STUDY-------- WHY JOB?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear anurodh,

we now in kp only consider anshatmak drushtis of planet to planet and

planet to cusp. the orb should be 5 degrees.

dr. rahul.

l , Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1> wrote:

> Dear List,

>

> Here is a case study on which I am giving my findings in short and

need your valuable comments:

> The birth data:

> 8-8-1973 ( male )

> 14 hrs 12 mins ( rectified )

> Lucknow ( 26.51 N, 80.56 E )

> History:

> This person is in Job. The person is running in Venus/rahu. He

started his Job in Venus/Venus.

> Till then he is in Job.

> Tried 2 business, all failed and incurred losses financially.

> Till date he is in Job.

> In Aug 2001 he left Job and switched to a commission based business

but in Oct 2001 he joined the job with a promotion in another firm and

till then he is continuing in the same firm.

> He started a partnership business in Dec2002 on parttime basis with

an idea that he and his partner will switch to the business as a full

timer once it is settled but that business also gave losses. Now

person has decided to remain in job having no option in hand and has

given up business idea for time being.

> Observation:

> The 10 sub lord does not promise job. It is sat which sig 7th house

> The mahadasa lord ( main period lord ) Venus is not sig 6 house but

sig 7-12-10.

> so can anybody comment that why this person is doing job?

>

> MY OBSERVATION:

> List, I have found that the main period lord is at the 120 deg

aspect distance to Mars the sig of 6 house.

> As per the book Astrosecrets written by late Mr. Shanmugham planets

situated at 120 deg give results of the planet or sig in question.

> Now this Venus being main period lord gave job and at the same time

being the strong sig of 12 house and 7 house gave setbacks in business

and pulled once again to job in Oct 2001 by denying the business

sucess.

>

>

> List members, can you comment on the case.

>

>

>

> regards,

> Anurodh.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear anurodhji

Thank u very much for bringing another interesting case study.As far as my point is I analysed this chart using my friendly software KUNDLI2000 and got the points as follows:

1)Dasa lord venus is star lord of 2,6,10 and sub lord of 8 and 9.More over,lord of 12 also.So 6th house for service is there and 2nd and 10th also there even though at star level gave him income thro service.

2)As u see sub level is very important as it is the direct reflector of events and deciding planet of ones life.Venus sub of 8 and 9 gave him change in jobs and mental agony by benefiting his competitors or opponents.

3)venus is in the same star and so we have to see the sub of venus which is saturn here.saturn clearly placed in 7th (place for business) and also lord of 3 and 4 as saturn is in the star of Rahu a malefic and most dangerous planet which is in 1 gave a very important period in his life.

More over as 3 and 4 are there,this period should have given the person to move away from house restlessly.

Hope my points are atleast meaningful.Thank you.Pls feel free to comment upon or discuss.

By discussing only we can bring up a lot of things.

Bye

Balaji Gopalakrishnan

Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

Dear List,

Here is a case study on which I am giving my findings in short and need your valuable comments:

The birth data:

8-8-1973 ( male )14 hrs 12 mins ( rectified )Lucknow ( 26.51 N, 80.56 E )

History:

This person is in Job. The person is running in Venus/rahu. He started his Job in Venus/Venus.Till then he is in Job.Tried 2 business, all failed and incurred losses financially.Till date he is in Job.In Aug 2001 he left Job and switched to a commission based business but in Oct 2001 he joined the job with a promotion in another firm and till then he is continuing in the same firm.

He started a partnership business in Dec2002 on parttime basis with an idea that he and his partner will switch to the business as a full timer once it is settled but that business also gave losses. Now person has decided to remain in job having no option in hand and has given up business idea for time being.

Observation:

The 10 sub lord does not promise job. It is sat which sig 7th house .

The mahadasa lord ( main period lord ) Venus is not sig 6 house but sig 7-12-10.

so can anybody comment that why this person is doing job?

MY OBSERVATION:

List, I have found that the main period lord is at the 120 deg aspect distance to Mars the sig of 6 house.As per the book Astrosecrets written by late Mr. Shanmugham planets situated at 120 deg give results of the planet or sig in question.

Now this Venus being main period lord gave job and at the same time being the strong sig of 12 house and 7 house gave setbacks in business and pulled once again to job in Oct 2001 by denying the business sucess.

List members, can you comment on the case.

regards,

Anurodh.

Dear Balaji,"Balaji G.krishnan" <balaji_g_krishnan wrote:

Dear anurodhji

Thank u very much for bringing another interesting case study.As far as my point is I analysed this chart using my friendly software KUNDLI2000 and got the points as follows:

1)Dasa lord venus is star lord of 2,6,10 and sub lord of 8 and 9.More over,lord of 12 also.So 6th house for service is there and 2nd and 10th also there even though at star level gave him income thro service.

AS I HAVE READ THAT PLANET WILL GIVE THE RESULT AS PER HIS STAR OCCUPATION NOT AS PER THE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN HIS STARS. THEY ARE THE SIG OF THE HOUSES RULED BY THE PLANET IN QUESTION AND WILL BE APPLICABLE WHEN THOSE PLANETS COME IN ACTION BY TRANSIST OR PERIODS.

I WILL CERTAINLY EXPLORE ALL MY KP LITERATURE FOR THE RULES YOU HAVE MENTIONED.

2)As u see sub level is very important as it is the direct reflector of events and deciding planet of ones life.Venus sub of 8 and 9 gave him change in jobs and mental agony by benefiting his competitors or opponents.

3)venus is in the same star and so we have to see the sub of venus which is saturn here.saturn clearly placed in 7th (place for business) and also lord of 3 and 4 as saturn is in the star of Rahu a malefic and most dangerous planet which is in 1 gave a very important period in his life.

More over as 3 and 4 are there,this period should have given the person to move away from house restlessly.

IT IS A GOOD OBSERVATION. THINGS ARE PROGRESSING BUT THE NATIVE IN DELIMA FOR THE CHANGE IN JOB AS YOU MENTIONED THAT HE HAS TO MOVE OUT OF THE CITY THAT IS TURE AND THAT IS GIVING HIM A WORRY. GOOD OBSERVATION INDEED.

Hope my points are atleast meaningful.Thank you.Pls feel free to comment upon or discuss.

By discussing only we can bring up a lot of things.

WITH REGARDS,

ANURODH.

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!