started learning KP in 1998. The claims made in the readers seemed

fantastic and unbelievable. I was hooked naturally. Since, I did not

know (and I still do not know) the method of birth time

rectification, I ventured into Horary Astrology. Some of my

predictions were unbelievably accurate but most of them failed and I

was not able to see where I went wrong.

Just to test, I along with two of my friends, sent 3 quesions (one

each) to Mr. K Hariharan, son of Mr. Krishnamurtyji with Rs.250/-

each as his fees. Say what, none of his predictions went right.

Disgusted, I stopped studying KP and astrology.

Lately, my interest has again rekindled since I am writing a program

of astrology to calculate the various data as accurately as possible.

While searching for some groups or forums I came to know of this

group and I am greatly delighted.

I seek guidance and blessings from all of you in the hope that the

time and energy spent in practicing KP will not go in vain.

Thank you all.

hai amit

welcome to the great team of K.P ASTROLOGY.I can understand your feelings and for your information there are lots of students has the same experience.

But always believe in the study(whatever u do)...be positive.May be your time has tested you by believing the said person but not the subject.

K.P is a wonderful science and Prof.K.S.K spent his most of his life on this.Yes.....innovators or research scholars give thier life to benefit somebody else.

Study and study everyday inside you and outside you...books,articles.

understand the right logic and apply...it never fails.

Subject is perfect but man who handles is imperfect.everything like this only.so go ahead learn and learn.......

wish u great success..good luck.

bye

Balaji Gopalakrishnan

+9840140690.amit1201 <ashok_12_66 wrote:

Hello Everybody,I am new to this group, so please let me introduce myself. I once started learning KP in 1998. The claims made in the readers seemed fantastic and unbelievable. I was hooked naturally. Since, I did not know (and I still do not know) the method of birth time rectification, I ventured into Horary Astrology. Some of my predictions were unbelievably accurate but most of them failed and I was not able to see where I went wrong. Just to test, I along with two of my friends, sent 3 quesions (one each) to Mr. K Hariharan, son of Mr. Krishnamurtyji with Rs.250/- each as his fees. Say what, none of his predictions went right. Disgusted, I stopped studying KP and astrology.Lately, my interest has again rekindled since I am writing a program of astrology to calculate the various data as accurately as possible.

While searching for some groups or forums I came to know of this group and I am greatly delighted. I seek guidance and blessings from all of you in the hope that the time and energy spent in practicing KP will not go in vain.Thank you all.

Hi Amit,

I see no branch of astrology 100% correct but as per my knowledge, KP is best of them especially in timing events.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

"Balaji G.krishnan" <balaji_g_krishnan wrote:

hai amit

welcome to the great team of K.P ASTROLOGY.I can understand your feelings and for your information there are lots of students has the same experience.

But always believe in the study(whatever u do)...be positive.May be your time has tested you by believing the said person but not the subject.

K.P is a wonderful science and Prof.K.S.K spent his most of his life on this.Yes.....innovators or research scholars give thier life to benefit somebody else.

Study and study everyday inside you and outside you...books,articles.

understand the right logic and apply...it never fails.

Subject is perfect but man who handles is imperfect.everything like this only.so go ahead learn and learn.......

wish u great success..good luck.

bye

Balaji Gopalakrishnan

+9840140690.amit1201 <ashok_12_66 wrote:

Hello Everybody,I am new to this group, so please let me introduce myself. I once started learning KP in 1998. The claims made in the readers seemed fantastic and unbelievable. I was hooked naturally. Since, I did not know (and I still do not know) the method of birth time rectification, I ventured into Horary Astrology. Some of my predictions were unbelievably accurate but most of them failed and I was not able to see where I went wrong. Just to test, I along with two of my friends, sent 3 quesions (one each) to Mr. K Hariharan, son of Mr. Krishnamurtyji with Rs.250/- each as his fees. Say what, none of his predictions went right. Disgusted, I stopped studying KP and astrology.Lately, my interest has again rekindled since I am writing a program of astrology to calculate the various data as accurately as possible.

While searching for some groups or forums I came to know of this group and I am greatly delighted. I seek guidance and blessings from all of you in the hope that the time and energy spent in practicing KP will not go in vain.Thank you all.