IndiaDivine.org

BIRTH TIME RECTIFICATION ANALYSIS ( KIND ATTN. BALAJI )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Balaji Gopalkrishnan,

Hope that you are fine.I am giving your birth time rectification.I am giving a brief of the analysis as you are interested in KP and studying it.----------------It is my effort with the grace of God and I will suggest you to kindly varify the various happenings of your life at your end.-----------------I would suggest that the timing given by this rectification , you should erect your chart manually by using the standard tables of houses and the kp ephimeris for the year 1974.--------------Here I am giving a brief analysis:Date of birth: 5 sept 1974Time of birth: 6:07 PM ( reported as per birth record )Place of birth:Erode, Tamil Nadu ( 11.21 N, 77.43 E )Horary No. 56----------------Ruling planets(Rps) details:15-9-20032:55 PMMondayLucknow ( 26.51 N, 80.56 E )U. P.------------Lagna: sagritarius- 29 deg 3 min 15 sec-- jup-sun-mars ®Moon: Aris -- 21 deg 21 min 40 sec--

mars®-ven-jupDay: Moon--------------Rahu to be taken as it is with moon and aspected by jup and disposed on aries.ketu to be taken becasue it is disposed on libra.Sat to be taken as it is aspecting the ruling planet lagna.------------So Rps are ( with frequency of repetition):jup-2mars®-2ven-1sun-1moon-1------------Rahu is very strong as it is representing 3 of the above Rps.Ketu is strong as it is representing venus the moon star lord in rp.------------Sat is just representing feebly what is not in question. ( just see later how?)---------------Your birth lagna as per the <time reported> is :Aquarious--14 deg 22 min 28 sec-- sat-rahu-merc-sat-------------Now note that merc is not the rp so the sub-lord is not mercury.------------sat lagna ( aquarious) is verified as sat is a secondary rp. Rahu is strong thus the lagna star at birth is rahu gets verified.Now for the sub-lord

selecting the major rp and that is ketu next to mercury in the list. -------------So the sub-lord is ketu.-----------Now the sub-sub lord will be Rahu as rahu is representing all the other options.------------Now see that your moon sign is ketu in natal chart.Your day of birth is thursday (jupiter) which is also a ruling planet.

-------------

So the birth time is 6:08:30 PM IST.

The rising degree of your lagna is :

Aquarious--14 deg 48 min 03 sec - sat-rahu-ketu-rahu

--------------

with good wishes,

Anurodh.

(a kp student )

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear Anurodhji

Hope everything fine with you and wishing you the same.

Regarding rectification of my chart as I spoke to you,I would like to share a few more aspects.

Below is the mail you sent long back rectifying my chart.If you see,My present Lagna point is Sat-Rahu-Sun.In the RP prepared by you Sun has represented as the qualified planet than all but we have missed out somehow.

SUN IS Powerful in the RP how????.

Sun in close conjuction with Venus star lord of Moon...Just 7-8 degrees maximum.

Sun is aspected and aspecting Mars 7th aspect.Sign lord of Moon.Mars is not powerful because retrograde and Rahu in his sign.

Sun's position is very important in rectification because it will be related to the current moon and the birth time moon or RP.

Sun in its own star and Sub of Moon.Sun in chart is in Venus star Rahu sub.

Here Sun is in SUN STAR CONJOINED WITH VENUS AND SUB MOON CONJOINS WITH RAHU.WHEN EVER A PLANET TENANTED IN A SIGN OR CONJOINS WITH A PLANET OR ASPECT THEN THE PLANET LOST ITS POWER TO NODES.RAHU OR KETHU.

Here Sun in sun star with venus and sub of moon replaced by rahu.Got it?

Jupiter lost in the race as rahu takes the power and kethu also in close proximity.More over day lord moon on which Sun is transiting gives a clear short hint/clue.

Hope this will be helpful to you or Pls clarify,if anything to be added.Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

Hope that you are fine.I am giving your birth time rectification.I am giving a brief of the analysis as you are interested in KP and studying it.----------------It is my effort with the grace of God and I will suggest you to kindly varify the various happenings of your life at your end.-----------------I would suggest that the timing given by this rectification , you should erect your chart manually by using the standard tables of houses and the kp ephimeris for the year 1974.--------------Here I am giving a brief analysis:Date of birth: 5 sept 1974Time of birth: 6:07 PM ( reported as per birth record )Place of birth:Erode, Tamil Nadu ( 11.21 N, 77.43 E )Horary No. 56----------------Ruling planets(Rps) details:15-9-20032:55 PMMondayLucknow ( 26.51 N, 80.56 E )U. P.------------Lagna: sagritarius- 29 deg 3 min 15 sec-- jup-sun-mars ®Moon: Aris -- 21 deg 21 min 40 sec--

mars®-ven-jupDay: Moon--------------Rahu to be taken as it is with moon and aspected by jup and disposed on aries.ketu to be taken becasue it is disposed on libra.Sat to be taken as it is aspecting the ruling planet lagna.------------So Rps are ( with frequency of repetition):jup-2mars®-2ven-1sun-1moon-1------------Rahu is very strong as it is representing 3 of the above Rps.Ketu is strong as it is representing venus the moon star lord in rp.------------Sat is just representing feebly what is not in question. ( just see later how?)---------------Your birth lagna as per the <time reported> is :Aquarious--14 deg 22 min 28 sec-- sat-rahu-merc-sat-------------Now note that merc is not the rp so the sub-lord is not mercury.------------sat lagna ( aquarious) is verified as sat is a secondary rp. Rahu is strong thus the lagna star at birth is rahu gets verified.Now for the sub-lord

selecting the major rp and that is ketu next to mercury in the list. -------------So the sub-lord is ketu.-----------Now the sub-sub lord will be Rahu as rahu is representing all the other options.------------Now see that your moon sign is ketu in natal chart.Your day of birth is thursday (jupiter) which is also a ruling planet.

-------------

--------------

with good wishes,

Anurodh.

(a kp student )

Guest guest

Dear Anurodhji

Hope everything fine with you and wishing you the same.

Regarding rectification of my chart as I spoke to you,I would like to share a few more aspects.

Below is the mail you sent long back rectifying my chart.If you see,My present Lagna point is Sat-Rahu-Sun.In the RP prepared by you Sun has represented as the qualified planet than all but we have missed out somehow.

SUN IS Powerful in the RP how????.

Sun in close conjuction with Venus star lord of Moon...Just 7-8 degrees maximum.

Sun is aspected and aspecting Mars 7th aspect.Sign lord of Moon.Mars is not powerful because retrograde and Rahu in his sign.

Sun's position is very important in rectification because it will be related to the current moon and the birth time moon or RP.

Sun in its own star and Sub of Moon.Sun in chart is in Venus star Rahu sub.

Here Sun is in SUN STAR CONJOINED WITH VENUS AND SUB MOON CONJOINS WITH RAHU.WHEN EVER A PLANET TENANTED IN A SIGN OR CONJOINS WITH A PLANET OR ASPECT THEN THE PLANET LOST ITS POWER TO NODES.RAHU OR KETHU.

Here Sun in sun star with venus and sub of moon replaced by rahu.Got it?

Jupiter lost in the race as rahu takes the power and kethu also in close proximity.More over day lord moon on which Sun is transiting gives a clear short hint/clue.

Hope this will be helpful to you or Pls clarify,if anything to be added.Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

-------------

--------------

with good wishes,

Anurodh.

(a kp student )