IndiaDivine.org

CASE STUDY--- ( KP HORARY )--- CUSTODY OF GRANDSON

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR LIST,

HOPE EVERY-BODY IS FINE AND CHEERFUL.

I AM SHARING A SUCCESS OF KP WITH ALL OF YOU WHICH HAS COME THROUGH THE KP HORARY METHOD.

I AM NOT GIVING THE NAME OF THE QUARRANT AS IT IS A PRIVATE CONSULTATION.

I AM ALSO NOT GIVING THE CALCULATION DETAILS. I AM GIVING THE DETAILS OF DIVINATION BUT NOT THE CUSPAL POSITIONS AND PLANATARY POSITIONS.

INTERESTED MEMBERS CAN CALCULATE BY THEMSELVES TO GET INTO THE ANALYSIS.

IN THE END OF THIS LETTER I AM PASTING THE ACTUAL FEEDBACK FROM THE NATIVE.

--------------------

HISTORY:

The native is a female. There is a question of custody of grandson.

There is some brake in relationship between her son and daughter-in-law.

As the female is in the foreign country so to get custody from the mother is almost impossible.

---------------------

Q: Will my grandson come to live with my family permanently?

KP. NO. 16

----------------------

Divination details:

Date of divination-- 14 sept 2003

Time of divination-- 5:26 PM ( IST )

Day of divination -- Sunday

Place of divination--Lucknow ( 26.51 N, 80.56 E ), India

---------------------

Analysis:

a.

The No. 16 correspond to Aries- 21 deg-53 min-20 sec.

Thus it is mars-ven-sat.

---------------------

b.

sat is the 1-sub lord.

sat sig.1-3-10-11 and the sub of sat is sun which sig 5-h.

sat is aspecting 9-cusp ( which represents grandson )

9-l is aspecting 1- cusp.

THIS SHOWS THE STRONG BOND OF ATTACHMENT OF THE NATIVE TO THE GRANDSON AND INTURN THE ATTACHMENT OF GRANDSON TO THE NATIVE.

THE SUB OF SATURN IS SUN WHICH SHOWS THAT NATIVE IS HIGHLY ATTACHED TO HER SON.

IT ALSO SHOWS THAT NATIVE WANT TO ASK SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF GRANDSON.

The moon is also aspected by jupiter ( 9-l ). moon also rules the 4 house.

THIS SHOWS THAT NATIVE WANTS TO ASK SOMETHING ABOUT THE FAMILY PROBLEM AND INVOLVEMENT OF JUPITER SHOWS THE GENUNIE MOTIVE.

-----------------------

c.

Now the question is - will grandson custody obtained or not?

The houses to be seen that 11 cusp ( as it shows the desire of the native to be fulfilled)

*The 11-cusp sub-lord Rahu.

Rahu sig. 5-1-7-9-12-11-8. Rahu is in own sub.

*THE SIG OF 11 HOUSE AND 9-H BY RAHU SHOWS THAT THERE IS THE FULFILLMENT OF THE DESIRE IS THERE BUT, SIG OF 8 AND 12 SHOW DIS-SATISFACTION ON THIS ACCOUNT. THE FULFILMENT UPTO THE SATISFACTION IS NOT SEEN.

-----------------------

d.

Now consider the 9-sub lord.( represent the grandson ).

9-sub-lord is venus.

Venus represents 5-7-2. The sub of venus is saturn which sig 3 house, 10 house, and 11 house.

3 HOUSE IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE 4 HOUSE THE PRESENT PLACE OF RESIDENCE OF NATIVE. 10 HOUSE SHOWS THAT THERE IS DELAY IN THE FULFILLMENT OF DESIRE AND 11 HOUSE SHOW THAT DESIRE WILL BE FULFILLED.

SO REACHING TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THE GRANDSON WILL COME TO THE NATIVE FOR SOME TIME AND THEN WILL GO BACK TO HIS MOTHER.

Venus is aspected by mars the sig of 8 house. 8 house is 12th to 9-h.

Venus also sig 5 house which is 9th to 9-h. At sub-lavel venus is under the controll of sat which is the sig of 11 house. 11-h is 3rd to the 9-h.

ALL THESE FACTORS SHOW THAT GRANDSON WILL GO FAR OFF PLACE FROM THE PRESENT PLACE OF STAY.

-----------------

FINAL PREDICTION:

THE DESIRE OF THE NATIVE WILL NEVER BE FULFILLED OF OBTAINING THE PERMANENT OF POSSESSION OF GRANDSON.

THE GRANDSON WILL BE COMMING TO HER TIME TO TIME FOR A DURATION AND WILL GO BACK TO HIS MOTHER.

IN FUTURE THE GRANDSON WILL MOVE TO FAR OFF PLACE FROM THE PRESENT PLACE OF STAY.

---------------

THE ACTUAL FEEDBACK FROM THE NATIVE:

Dearest Anurodh:

Thank you for your answer to my query. You are very, very good and what you say has validity, more than you know. Just this week, Dylan's mother has moved to the next state (500 miles away) and has left Dylan with our family for a month. We have settled on alternating months. Next month, I must travel to take him to his mother. Yes, I am very attached to my son and also my grandson . . . Dylan is nearly identical to his father. Since Dylan's birth, we are very close. I have felt the need to be his protector.

I will follow your advice and keep trying to gain Dylan's custody for his sake; however, I will remain extremely thankful for having him half the time. I feel fortunate whenever we have Dylan around us. I hope that he will not grow up and be too confused as to where he belongs.

Again, thank you for your very good and wise answer.

God bless you and the service you do for others. Very thankfully,

--------------

Esteemed members can ask anything on this analysis and can also send their own findings.

good wishes to all,

Anurodh.

India.

Dear anurodhji

Once again you have sent a great message that the predictions are true.Congrats both to you and ofcourse to our great guruji.

Anurodhji I received your mail on my rectification and regarding that I am forwarding a mail to you.Pls reply to that as earlier as u can.

Wishing u a great success.

Bye

Balaji.G

Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

DEAR LIST,

HOPE EVERY-BODY IS FINE AND CHEERFUL.

I AM SHARING A SUCCESS OF KP WITH ALL OF YOU WHICH HAS COME THROUGH THE KP HORARY METHOD.

I AM NOT GIVING THE NAME OF THE QUARRANT AS IT IS A PRIVATE CONSULTATION.

I AM ALSO NOT GIVING THE CALCULATION DETAILS. I AM GIVING THE DETAILS OF DIVINATION BUT NOT THE CUSPAL POSITIONS AND PLANATARY POSITIONS.

INTERESTED MEMBERS CAN CALCULATE BY THEMSELVES TO GET INTO THE ANALYSIS.

IN THE END OF THIS LETTER I AM PASTING THE ACTUAL FEEDBACK FROM THE NATIVE.

--------------------

HISTORY:

The native is a female. There is a question of custody of grandson.

There is some brake in relationship between her son and daughter-in-law.

As the female is in the foreign country so to get custody from the mother is almost impossible.

---------------------

Q: Will my grandson come to live with my family permanently?

KP. NO. 16

----------------------

Divination details:

Date of divination-- 14 sept 2003

Time of divination-- 5:26 PM ( IST )

Day of divination -- Sunday

Place of divination--Lucknow ( 26.51 N, 80.56 E ), India

---------------------

Analysis:

a.

The No. 16 correspond to Aries- 21 deg-53 min-20 sec.

Thus it is mars-ven-sat.

---------------------

b.

sat is the 1-sub lord.

sat sig.1-3-10-11 and the sub of sat is sun which sig 5-h.

sat is aspecting 9-cusp ( which represents grandson )

9-l is aspecting 1- cusp.

THIS SHOWS THE STRONG BOND OF ATTACHMENT OF THE NATIVE TO THE GRANDSON AND INTURN THE ATTACHMENT OF GRANDSON TO THE NATIVE.

THE SUB OF SATURN IS SUN WHICH SHOWS THAT NATIVE IS HIGHLY ATTACHED TO HER SON.

IT ALSO SHOWS THAT NATIVE WANT TO ASK SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF GRANDSON.

The moon is also aspected by jupiter ( 9-l ). moon also rules the 4 house.

THIS SHOWS THAT NATIVE WANTS TO ASK SOMETHING ABOUT THE FAMILY PROBLEM AND INVOLVEMENT OF JUPITER SHOWS THE GENUNIE MOTIVE.

-----------------------

c.

Now the question is - will grandson custody obtained or not?

The houses to be seen that 11 cusp ( as it shows the desire of the native to be fulfilled)

*The 11-cusp sub-lord Rahu.

Rahu sig. 5-1-7-9-12-11-8. Rahu is in own sub.

*THE SIG OF 11 HOUSE AND 9-H BY RAHU SHOWS THAT THERE IS THE FULFILLMENT OF THE DESIRE IS THERE BUT, SIG OF 8 AND 12 SHOW DIS-SATISFACTION ON THIS ACCOUNT. THE FULFILMENT UPTO THE SATISFACTION IS NOT SEEN.

-----------------------

d.

Now consider the 9-sub lord.( represent the grandson ).

9-sub-lord is venus.

Venus represents 5-7-2. The sub of venus is saturn which sig 3 house, 10 house, and 11 house.

3 HOUSE IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE 4 HOUSE THE PRESENT PLACE OF RESIDENCE OF NATIVE. 10 HOUSE SHOWS THAT THERE IS DELAY IN THE FULFILLMENT OF DESIRE AND 11 HOUSE SHOW THAT DESIRE WILL BE FULFILLED.

SO REACHING TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THE GRANDSON WILL COME TO THE NATIVE FOR SOME TIME AND THEN WILL GO BACK TO HIS MOTHER.

Venus is aspected by mars the sig of 8 house. 8 house is 12th to 9-h.

Venus also sig 5 house which is 9th to 9-h. At sub-lavel venus is under the controll of sat which is the sig of 11 house. 11-h is 3rd to the 9-h.

ALL THESE FACTORS SHOW THAT GRANDSON WILL GO FAR OFF PLACE FROM THE PRESENT PLACE OF STAY.

-----------------

FINAL PREDICTION:

THE DESIRE OF THE NATIVE WILL NEVER BE FULFILLED OF OBTAINING THE PERMANENT OF POSSESSION OF GRANDSON.

THE GRANDSON WILL BE COMMING TO HER TIME TO TIME FOR A DURATION AND WILL GO BACK TO HIS MOTHER.

IN FUTURE THE GRANDSON WILL MOVE TO FAR OFF PLACE FROM THE PRESENT PLACE OF STAY.

---------------

THE ACTUAL FEEDBACK FROM THE NATIVE:

Dearest Anurodh:

Thank you for your answer to my query. You are very, very good and what you say has validity, more than you know. Just this week, Dylan's mother has moved to the next state (500 miles away) and has left Dylan with our family for a month. We have settled on alternating months. Next month, I must travel to take him to his mother. Yes, I am very attached to my son and also my grandson . . . Dylan is nearly identical to his father. Since Dylan's birth, we are very close. I have felt the need to be his protector.

I will follow your advice and keep trying to gain Dylan's custody for his sake; however, I will remain extremely thankful for having him half the time. I feel fortunate whenever we have Dylan around us. I hope that he will not grow up and be too confused as to where he belongs.

Again, thank you for your very good and wise answer.

God bless you and the service you do for others. Very thankfully,

--------------

Esteemed members can ask anything on this analysis and can also send their own findings.

good wishes to all,

Anurodh.

India.