IndiaDivine.org

suggest a book....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear List,

Can anybody suggest a book which only deals in the professioanl aspects based on kp?

Once I saw such a book in a local book store but due to lack of money in the wallet i went next day to purchase that book but being a single copy there i was already sold to somebody and incidently I did not note the publication and writter. The book dealer is also not able to tell the name of the book and writter.

That book was an excellent work on the profession delenation from the natal chart based on kp.

well if any other such work available in english or hindi pls tell me then....

regards,

Anurodh.

New Photos - easier uploading and sharing

K. Subramaniyam's Profession is good book published by Krishman Publication, Chennai. He has given sufficient example of professions.Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

Dear List,

Can anybody suggest a book which only deals in the professioanl aspects based on kp?

Once I saw such a book in a local book store but due to lack of money in the wallet i went next day to purchase that book but being a single copy there i was already sold to somebody and incidently I did not note the publication and writter. The book dealer is also not able to tell the name of the book and writter.

That book was an excellent work on the profession delenation from the natal chart based on kp.

regards,

Anurodh.

Dear anurodhji

Chennai is the source for K.P BOOKS as Krishnamurthi's followers and family is put up at chennai.

two sons,Mr.K.Hariharan and K.Subramanian are the publishers of his most of the books.Krishnamurthi publications or Hariman Publications.

K.subramanian has write a book on profession with detailed explanations as "PROFESSION".This book discusses on various professions and the methodology of reading the 10th bhava clearly in detail.

Hariman publications,Opposite to LIC Building,Anna salai,chennai.

When anybody comes to chennai.....u can get all the books and details on K.P.Apart from this u can meet Prof.K.S.K's own sons.

Bye good luck.

But carry a good amount of cash without fail.

Bye

Balaji.

Dear List,

regards,

Anurodh.