IndiaDivine.org

Submission of PhD thesis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear colleagues,

I am preparing my thesis and will be submitting as soon as I get it

done. This has left me quite preoccupied. Could I ask for a favour

and ask if you could tell me the date that I will be able to submit

my thesis to the satisfaction of all examiners.

The number that comes into my head is 99, I am too tense to make an

analysis for myself. Thank you

Dear Sir,

I can only suggest the following,as given in the book Aastrosecrets & K.P. on p,136. :

The houses IV,IX,XI are to be considered for higher education...

The sublord of the IV th should not have any connection to VIII & XII.,and also,the fourth s/l should not be Sat or Mars,and should not preferably be subjected to aspects from Saturn or Mars,but even so, if it is connected to IV,or IX,or XI...there is no harm...Jupiter's aspect, (Vth or IXth aspect) should preferably be there...

If all these conditions are met with,one will have higher education of the highest order...

Very important point to note: The IVth and the IXth sublords,at the SAME TIME must be connected to the IVth,IXth and XIth...

If the IVth s/l is connected to the IXth and XIth but not connected to the IVth ...OR,the s/l of the IXth isconnected to the IX & XI,but not with the IVth etc., the native will pursue higher education,but will not reach the goal...

From the above it could be concluded that one should submit one's thesis during the period of the significators of IV,IX and XI...and on the starday of the sublord of the IVth OR the IXth OR the XIth.,(provided all other conditions are also met...!)

Wishing you the very best, I remain, Yours sincerely, L.Y.Rao.

Ice man <yashokumar wrote:

Dear colleagues,I am preparing my thesis and will be submitting as soon as I get it done. This has left me quite preoccupied. Could I ask for a favour and ask if you could tell me the date that I will be able to submit my thesis to the satisfaction of all examiners.The number that comes into my head is 99, I am too tense to make an analysis for myself. Thank you

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.