regard...

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online

Go to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

Shri Lajami ji,

i agree with your view.

any person get money according to his DBA . if 5th sub give permission one will success in share,shatta. but it is must that Runing DBA signify 2,6,10,11 cusp.

my friend is in share trading with big volume. when his ketu dasa start i warn him about loss of money. but he belive in traditional astrology .after some time he call me and conform about BIG loss( about 45- to 50 lakhs).

his details : DOB : 22/02/1966

TOB : 17:10

POB : SIHOR(Saurastra) Lat. 21N42

long. 71 E 57

ketu dasa strat after May 2003 . after this period he never make money allways make loss. His 5th cusp agree about share shatta. but his DBA not allow.

A nice example to compare Traditional and KP Astrology.

I wnat to know about how to know daily nifty closeing. will it in RED or GREEN ? if you or any member have any idea plz. give your reply.

i think you mention about one of your friend who is in share trading if you have any perticulars plz write me.for my personal record.

regards

kanak bosmia

>Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 > >Kanak Bosmia > Stock Market and K.P.... >Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:39:58 +0100 (BST) > > Dear Kanakji, > K.P., believes in destiny... > Hence,before one indulges in buying and >selling in the Share Market,for speculative gains,one >should examine,from his Lagna Sub-lord,whether he is >destined to AMASS WEALTH...and whether ONE IS >LUCKY...in GAMBLING...? > Hence I believe that attempting to make >money when one is not destined to,will always NOT >succeed... > What is your opinion...I guess we should >discuss this,as I can learn a lot from you in this >regard... > Yours sincerely, > lyrastro1 > GOOD LUCK ! > > >______________________ > India Matrimony: Find your life partner online >Go to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony Mergers, takeovers, buyouts. Get all the latest biz bytes. Tune in to MSN Business!